jmc2442
Apr 01 2008, 12:43 PM
well so do I!!!!!..... because my left hand is broken. :(

Any tips on off hand throwing?!? cuz I'm BAD with my right hand. REAL BAD.
Now's the time if I'm ever going to add anything that slightly resembles a right handed shot to my arsenal.

o ya, If I cant play the Ironwood do you need any help Sid? Let me know if you do.

gotcha
Apr 01 2008, 01:15 PM
I learned how to disc golf left handed back in the early 90's. It's frustating, but at least you're disc golfing. :D

We could definitely use a spotter on hole 15 at Moraine. If you're going to spot, that's the hole to do it on.

ANHYZER
Apr 01 2008, 04:21 PM
Did you play baseball in the past?

jmc2442
Apr 01 2008, 04:33 PM
^^^ yes, why?!?

ANHYZER
Apr 01 2008, 04:42 PM
Which way did you bat?

jmc2442
Apr 01 2008, 04:44 PM
righty and lefty. Better righty.

i shoot hockey and swing golf clubs righty.

EVERYTHING else is lefty all the way. I had a hard time brushing my teeth this morning for cryin out loud.

ANHYZER
Apr 01 2008, 04:59 PM
If you can bat lefty, then you can throw righty. I'm right handed, but can throw lefty 300' accurately, I can make upshots and putts too. In fact I play left handed whenever I get tired of destroying a course right handed. Just picture yourself at the plate, same swing. Eventually you'll get the timing and the accuracy down. Then when you're comfortable doing that you can add the run up which will give you major distance...

kUrTp
Apr 03 2008, 11:02 AM
I played with someone from NY or OH, can't remember, but he broke his hip in a car wreck. He couldn't throw righty so he switch to lefty and still kick my butt. I can't remember his name, this was years ago. I think it was Brian?

jmc2442
Apr 08 2008, 10:35 AM
so.... after the swelling and major amounts of pain subsided it has been confirmed that my hand is not broken. it has also been confirmed that I can throw discs. I did so yesterday... "lights out" I might add (65 @ the DLDGC).... maybe I should ball myself up more often?!? :confused:

anywho, the right handed thing, yeah, I'm glad I can throw with my dominant hand again. :cool: