mwatson10324
Apr 01 2008, 12:05 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I was wondering, has anyone from Innova or Innova East (or any basket manufacturer for that matter) contacted CBS about donating a disc golf basket to the Big Brother house?

Cant say that I really watch the show that often, but the few times that I have, they always have one or two outdoor activities. I would think a target would be perfect for them to pass the time...it could also be some incredible exposure to the sport!!

MTL21676
Apr 01 2008, 12:40 PM
good call.

good show.

im an avid fan and watch it every episode.

my_hero
Apr 01 2008, 01:18 PM
i do too. :o

MTL21676
Apr 01 2008, 01:26 PM
what ya think about this season?

I think its a pretty weak one. The couples idea was horrid and the big secret got let out in 3 days.

I hate James and hope he is gone this week. Pretty much the one I do like at this point is Ryan.

magilla
Apr 01 2008, 01:31 PM
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I was wondering, has anyone from Innova or Innova East (or any basket manufacturer for that matter) contacted CBS about donating a disc golf basket to the Big Brother house?

Cant say that I really watch the show that often, but the few times that I have, they always have one or two outdoor activities. I would think a target would be perfect for them to pass the time...it could also be some incredible exposure to the sport!!

I fired off a number of emails a few seasons ago BUT never got any response......... :(

mwatson10324
Apr 01 2008, 03:56 PM
I fired off a number of emails a few seasons ago BUT never got any response.

as in to Innova? CBS? Other Basket manufactures?

my_hero
Apr 01 2008, 04:03 PM
what ya think about this season?

I think its a pretty weak one. The couples idea was horrid and the big secret got let out in 3 days.

I hate James and hope he is gone this week. Pretty much the one I do like at this point is Ryan.

Yes, i hope they haven't jumped the shark. I didn't like the couples idea, and then the splitting of the couples was predictable. One thing is for sure, the women were cute w/ the exception of Sheila and Natalie (i hate bad boob jobs). :eek: At first I really hated to see Chelsia go(b/c i really love the natural jiggle, look at my avatar :D), but after seeing how sore of a loser she is, good riddance.

James is a snake. Josh is a princess stuck in a mans body. That pretty much leaves Adam and Ryan for me to like.

MTL21676
Apr 01 2008, 04:19 PM
I thought the women last season were 10 times better. Maybe that was b/c Jen and Jessica are amazingly hot and Danielle wasn't bad either.

The best this season is probably Sharon, imho

skaZZirf
Apr 01 2008, 04:53 PM
Lets all fire emails...Someone find the contact us and post it. Thanks.

michellewade
Apr 01 2008, 07:56 PM
I work with someone who knows one of the producers. I'll chat w/him about it.

Very weak season, I agree! I can't stand fake boobie girl. She's highly annoying!

I don't like Ryan cuz of what he did earlier on to that brunette girl.. sticking his tongue out at her and making noises. Grow up already!

The only one I can possibly hope to win the whole thing would be the blonde girl.

Although Adam's family was pretty funny when describing how fast he talks and how we can hardly understand him...

Hoping next season is much better!

michellewade
Apr 01 2008, 08:20 PM
Ok, I gave an issue to my friend who says he will pass it along to his producer of the show/friend. Unfortunately, he says he already knows about disc golf. So I'm thinking... if he already knows about it and has played before, why hasn't he put it on the show???

We have to keep in mind - not everyone is excited about this game as we are... and that's also why it's hard to get it to grow... people are just not interested.

So we'll see what happens. I also gave my phone number and hope that he calls. But I'm not holding my breath.

llfour
Apr 02 2008, 01:13 AM
The houseguests would invent some crazy games with a basket. They get so bored in that house, a basket would be great. This season bites. I read a blog that has a ton of the live feed videos and this bunch is just trash.

mwatson10324
Apr 02 2008, 12:18 PM
Ok, I gave an issue to my friend who says he will pass it along to his producer of the show/friend. Unfortunately, he says he already knows about disc golf. So I'm thinking... if he already knows about it and has played before, why hasn't he put it on the show???

We have to keep in mind - not everyone is excited about this game as we are... and that's also why it's hard to get it to grow... people are just not interested.

So we'll see what happens. I also gave my phone number and hope that he calls. But I'm not holding my breath.

That's Awesome stuff! Really good to hear.

I agree that most may not know what the game is, or even have the enthusiasm that we all share for the game, but Big Brother feeds off of these contestants being miserable!! Putting a basket in the corner of the yard as the only activity would be perfect. Most if not all would not have a clue what it was, and would therefore be tortured with this lame target to throw frisbees at! BORING! PERFECT!

my_hero
Apr 02 2008, 12:20 PM
How stupid are those 5 people that couldn't figure out how to beat 1 person known as James in the POV comp? All they had to do was to work together and not "stay in" against one of their own. If James "folds" then only one of them should have stayed in. If James "stays" then only one of them should have gone up against him.

I thought i had seen the bottom depth of stupidity but here we go a little deeper!

CAMBAGGER
Apr 02 2008, 07:51 PM
Anyone got Showtime? I've watched the after dark thing a few times, it pretty cool. ---only cuz it's free. I agree on the bad boob jobs :(, Natalie looks terrible. On the after dark show one night Natalie and Chelsea were topless, giving lap dances and grinding away.

mr smOOOth
Apr 03 2008, 02:37 PM
Natalie sure does love her boobs! I watched some YouTube clips of her and her milk-makers. MMMMMM!

My opinion is that bad boob jobs are like bad pizza. No matter how bad, you gotta give em a few nibbles! :)

michellewade
Apr 03 2008, 04:15 PM
Anyone got Showtime? I've watched the after dark thing a few times, it pretty cool. ---only cuz it's free. I agree on the bad boob jobs :(, Natalie looks terrible. On the after dark show one night Natalie and Chelsea were topless, giving lap dances and grinding away.

I just signed up with Direct TV and am getting those feeds for free too... they're the perfect thing to watch to put one to sleep! Am happy to report I missed that entire boobie show. :D

But I have to agree with you all. This season really sucks badly. Survivor is on tonight! Much better show!! And I love the Amazing Race too and can hardly wait for next season!

MTL21676
Apr 03 2008, 04:27 PM
survivor is getting interesting. I love the plot idea this season.

michellewade
Apr 03 2008, 04:31 PM
survivor is getting interesting. I love the plot idea this season.

I'm really hoping James makes it to at least final 4. But I have a feeling their respective tribes will be getting rid of Ozzy and James before the merge. If they were smart, they would. Oh yeah, that had that opportunity last episode and they didn't. I think that will come back to haunt them all after the merge.