AlmaWillie
Mar 29 2008, 10:56 PM
All right. I saw that Evan had mentioned starting this, and thought I would do it for him. He is beginning a mini on Sunday's at Alma. They will begin at 2:00. The first one is going to take place tomorrow, 3-30. Let's try and show Alma that we still love the course. Ya'll be there!!

evandmckee
Mar 31 2008, 04:43 PM
Good turnout yesterday

we even had an Open Women's Div. :cool:

Congratulations to Chris Eads for an Ace on Hole 17, $122 plus winning the mini is a good pay day :cool:

I'll get scores caught up later when I have more time

Thanks to all that played

Next Sunday, April 6th, 2pm tee-time

AlmaShawna
Apr 02 2008, 03:51 PM
The Alma Mini was cheap and fun. We all know it doesn't get any better than that. Hope more women show up though!

evandmckee
Apr 02 2008, 04:05 PM
cheap? don't you mean outstanding quality entertainment at an affordable price ;) :)

ChrisEads
Apr 02 2008, 05:59 PM
It was very outstanding I must say. And def affordable as well.

AlmaWillie
Apr 02 2008, 06:02 PM
Of course the guy who hit the "brand new - $100 seeded" ace pot would think that his $6 investment was cheap.
As for the guy like me, who had a triple-circle nine, and shot +11 could see that differently.
But having the wife out playing, and seeing some good friends, still made it quality entertainment.

ChrisEads
Apr 02 2008, 06:19 PM
Ya but you got to be happy about shooting only +11 with a triple-circle nine im very impressed with that

racerb491
Apr 02 2008, 09:24 PM
that a kid chris. :D

evandmckee
Apr 04 2008, 04:08 PM
Alma, this Sunday, 4-6, 2pm tee-off, by division

Ace Pot is at $0 so come build it up :)

evandmckee
Apr 09 2008, 05:19 PM
March 30th
11 players

Pro Ladies

Alexandria Mero 65 $8
Shawna Williams 77

Open

Chris Eads 50 $21 - Ace Hole 17, $122 Ace Pot
Roger Knight 57 $10
Matt Spain 59 $5 (playoff - ctp)
Zack Asbury 59
Corey Duncan 60
Evan McKee 62
Roger Koenigseder 62
Willie Williams 65
Dave Hudson 65

April 6th
8 players, all Open Div.

Matt Spain 53 $22
Roger Koenigseder 54 $10
Kelly Ganzel 55
Roger Knight 56
Evan McKee 60
Chris Dobbs 60
Brian Rogers 61
Dave Hudson 61

Next Sunday, April 13th, 2pm Tee Off

Ace Pot is a huge $7, almost enough for a 6er of Phat Tire, plus a $5 Taco Bell Gift Certificate (may ctp the taco bell off)

we have some extremely sweet plastic for am payouts if this division ever gets played, some exceptional stuff for a mini payout :)

evandmckee
Apr 17 2008, 01:05 AM
April 13th, incredible wind & cold, back 9 was flooded, we played the front 9 and then played the front again backwards from basket to basket

5 players

Roger Koenigseder 64, $16
Chris Shelton 68
Matt Spain 74
Evan McKee 76
Dave Hudson 41 (played the backwards part for fun)

April 20th, 2pm tee-off, Ace Pot is $11 and a $5 Taco Bell Gift Certificate (we gotta ctp that off)

evandmckee
May 09 2008, 06:11 PM
No Alma Mini this Sunday.........Spend time with Mom if you can :)

If you're looking for action and aren't headed to Pawhuska's Twisted Lodge Jam, Ben Geren's Handicap will be a 10:30 tee-off on Saturday

Tilles Doubles this next Tuesday Night, 6:30 draw partners

evandmckee
May 23 2008, 03:55 PM
Don't forget, for your Memorial Day weekend pleasure, Ben Geren mini tees at 10:30 am this Saturday, Alma mini tees at 2 pm Sunday, hope to see ya'll on the course :cool:

evandmckee
May 30 2008, 06:16 PM
No Alma Mini this Sunday, will be back next week-end, June 8th, 2 pm tee-off

Hit the Lucky Shot Springdale Links Tournament this Sunday if you can

Matt will be running Ben Geren tomorrow, Saturday, 5-31, 10:30 am tee-off

he was unexpectedly injured last Saturday morning, had a tree limb hit him on the head that morning was why he wasn't there, all good now

Energyturtle7
May 31 2008, 09:22 PM
How did that go this morning (31st)? I was out there a little early, but got into 30 ticks in 3 holes and decided, I had enough. Found a Yellow Star Sidewinder 163g Ink: Matt 719-2053. Have not been able to get a hold of him. So if anyone knows him..

evandmckee
Jun 02 2008, 01:32 PM
I wasn't there but Matt told me he had around 12 players out, James Perry hit the ace pot for 35ish dollars on 15 A position

I'm using 100% deet for ticks

Next Saturday on 6-7 there is NO BEN GEREN MINI in lieu of Willie's Backwoods Bash, looking to be a fun time, if you have too much fun or just want to hang, camping will be permitted :cool:

Sunday (6-8) is Alma's mini teeing @ 2pm

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/almawillie/BackwoodsBash.jpg

evandmckee
Jun 09 2008, 07:03 PM
4 people out for the mini, we all showed up early and got some good course prepping done for the Alma Greens, still alot left to do

Kelly (not as hungover as Evan) Watson 50 $16
Roger Knight 58
Chris Eads 62
Evan (more hungover than Keldog) McKee 66

NEXT SUNDAY (6-15): COURSE WORKDAY 10am

Lunch will be provided for workers, free CTP for workers

bring loppers and weedeaters if you can, plenty to do

2pm Tee-Off for Mini, Ace Pots $36

for anyone that can't make Sunday but can get to Alma some other time call me if you want to know what needs to be done, 651-0417

evandmckee
Jun 13 2008, 03:54 PM
BUMP

THIS SUNDAY (6-15): COURSE WORKDAY 10am

Lunch will be provided for workers, free CTP for workers

bring loppers and weedeaters if you can, plenty to do

2pm Tee-Off for Mini, Ace Pots $36

For those not able to make Northshore, Matt will be running Ben Geren Saturday Morning, 10:30am tee-off

ChrisShelton
Jun 17 2008, 04:44 PM
Mini ( 6-15 )
3 players

Chris Shelton- 54
Chris Eads- 57
Zach from greenwood- 62

Me and Evan got the course cleaned up a little bit!
Picked up bags of trash and Weedeated!!

AlmaWillie
Feb 12 2009, 06:23 PM
OK,
The idea is out there to begin doing mini's in Alma and Chester. The thought is to have Alma 3 weeks and Chester 1 week each month on Sundays. This switch-off will probably begin around March, but I am wanting to go ahead and put one on out at the house here pretty quick. My thought is to do one Sunday Feb 22, after doing some clean-up in Fayetteville on Saturday. Let's say beginning at 2:00. $5 entry with $1 ace pot. $1 goes to WAFDA the other $4 of each entry is paid out.
I am also looking at possibly doing a Super Class event out there soon. Wanna keep playing it while the grass is down and the ticks are hiding!! :)

AlmaWillie
Feb 12 2009, 06:28 PM
Here's a shorter restate of my post, just with my mini info.

First Chester mini-
Sunday Feb. 22 at 2:00pm
$5 entry and $1 ace pot.

AlmaWillie
Feb 16 2009, 09:40 AM
Slight change of plans on the mini Sunday. The kids at my wife's school have the chance to go to a Lady Razorback game free on Sunday, and the wife is wanting the kids and I to go so......

The mini will be moved to 10:00 am instead of two. I didn't want to do it during church time, but I still want to do it so this is the only time we can.

Chester Mini
10:00am
Sunday February 22
$5.00 entry and $1 optional ace pot.

AlmaWillie
Mar 03 2009, 10:07 PM
Allright,
We are going to do this again. There will be a mini at the Backwoods Disc Golf course in Chester on Sunday March 8 at 2:00pm. Entry is $5 per player, with an optional $1 ace pot.

Hope to see you in Chester!

AlmaWillie
Mar 06 2009, 11:00 PM
Don't forget Chester!!
Looks like Sunday afternoon should be beautiful!!
Your next Ace could easily be waiting for you up here!
2:00 Sunday, I'll be playing and you should be too!

AlmaWillie
Mar 09 2009, 02:16 PM
Chester saw it's first full round of Super Class play on Sunday. Roger Knight walked away with the win, shooting a +6. We did see that there could possibly be a "par" 54 round out there if you hit all the possible birdies, but I would say a 56 -58 would be a more appropriate "par" using Super Class.

AlmaWillie
Mar 12 2009, 03:52 PM
OK, looks like I am on again for this Sunday in Chester! Come on out and get a look at this course and play a fun round of golf in a private setting! It is on the PDGA tourney list now, so you may want to practice it soon!

We will do it mini style with $5 per head, and there will be something laying out there for an Ace Pot if one is hit. (Which is pretty likely!) Format will be decided when we get everyone there.

Start at 2:00. For directions you can look back a few posts on this thread, or just give me a call.

Willie
479-369-4016

AlmaWillie
Mar 16 2009, 10:25 PM
Had 3 out this past Sunday for the mini. Had a really good time and saw some really good shots made. Terry Blanton came away with the win shooting a 55.

There is now a $5 Ace Pot and I may add in an SE Valkyrie that turned up this weekend on the course, if the guy who it belongs to doesn't show up soon for a mini!! :)

I'm off this week for Spring Break, so if anyone is coming through the area and wants to play a round, just give me a call.

AlmaWillie
Mar 20 2009, 12:01 AM
OK Chester once again this Sunday.
2:00 pm mini, at $5 a head (or free if you just wanna see the course)
$5 is already in the Ace Pot, and this is the place to get an ACE! So many close calls over the last few weeks my heart is still pumping hard.
Come on out! Chester is waiting for you!!

And don't forget, we are preparing for our first PDGA sanctioned event out here April 11th. Now is the time to figure out the course and get some lines down.

AlmaWillie
Apr 02 2009, 11:49 PM
It has been decided to let Chester happen one last time before the sanctioned tourney. There will be a mini held Sunday at 2:00. We will play the course and discuss any needed changes before it sees it's first PDGA Tourney. Hope to see several make it out and give us some ideas.

AlmaWillie
Apr 05 2009, 11:40 PM
Had 3 out for the Chester mini this week in the CRAZY wind!! It was definetely worth it though, as I got to watch my number 1 and 2 CRAZIEST/COOLEST shots ever thrown with a disc.
#1 On hole 11 (double dog-leg) Buck decided to unleash a huge hyzer bomb, with an Orc, up over the trees to try and match Heath's feat of landing at the barrel at the last tourney. The disc went out on a perfect line, up through the gap in the trees, got picked up by the wind until it was (looked anyway) 200 feet out and 100 feet up, then it simply stalled out, hung like a kite for probably 2-3 seconds, then was driven right back towards us by the wind. It ended up landing about 50 feet left and 50 feet in front of the teebox!!! Of course we were all like "Holy Crap! That was Amazing!!"

#2 So we laugh it off, Buck decides to grab out a TeeRex and try it again, with a disc that should for sure hyzer out. Throws the Teerex, it goes out on a line, goes straight up, stalls, and comes crashing back down to a landing less than 2 feet from the Orc!!! Buck got a pic of the two discs, that had to of traveled over 400 feet each, sitting right beside each other down in the woods! While it was definetely not a great shot for the hole, it was awesome to watch!

We had a great time, and Roger showed us how to throw some Super Class discs, for sure soundly putting a whipping on me, even though I was throwing my normal discs! :( He can really keep those discs going right down the fairway, which I couldn't seem to do today!

Hope to see both these guys, as well as many others out here this weekend. Weather is looking great right now so make your plans to attend.

evandmckee
May 19 2009, 05:19 PM
Alright Sports Fans.........

:D Alma Mini's are Back :D

Basically same as last year, but with a few special twists

Skill Divisions are available

Pro, Adv., Am, Beginner for men and ladies
age protected divisions may be offered on an as needed basis

We will be doing this for the next 8 week-ends (May 24 - July 19)

each Sunday be registered before 2pm, tee-off between 2 & 2:15
1 round of 18

Pro: top third of the field(s) paid in cash
Amateurs: top third of the field(s) paid in disc merch

Cost: Pro $6
Ams $5
optional $1 ace pot

$1 of the pro entry is donated to WAFDA, remaining $5 to payout
100% Am payout in merch

In addition to the weekly payouts I will be adding trophies for overall end of "league" finishes as well as other prizes, ect.

there will be a CTP prize sponsored by me every Sunday

I have an Innova Traveller Basket that I am going to GIVE AWAY on the final mini on July 19 as well as other merch

for each mini that you make, you will get 1 CTP throw (reachable with a mid/putter by a rec)

CTP will be the basket, 2nd, 3rd, ect. will be other stuff (just 1 prize per participant)

as many of you know, this course is gonna need some serious maintenance in the few weeks before the Alma Greens (June 27)

I will be offering additional "Finals CTP's" and just plain old CTP's as well as food, ect. for when we start some planned work before some of these mini's

Hope to see many old and new friends out there

have some fun, hang with some friends, get your game on, get some karma built up for a helluva good event

this will be building up to our........

5th Annual Alma Greens, June 27

PDGA B Tier, Southern National Qualifier,
Ark. USDGC Spot Qualifier, E.D.G.E. Fundraiser

ChrisEads
May 19 2009, 05:45 PM
Evan I think WAFDA should seed the ace pot. Dont you????? hahaha looking forward to this. And if we can get a lot of help cleaning this place up that would be great. So please if you read this and have the afternoon off feel free to come out and at least help move distractions out of the way. Like trash and logs and things of that nature.

evandmckee
May 19 2009, 08:32 PM
I think that the WAFDA Co-Chairman should personally seed an Alma ace pot :eek:

it would be cool to see it build and thrown off for at the end of the 8 weeks (and I win it) :D

I just updated wafda.org with all of our mini and league info, this should and will be the "official info" place

basically the league part of Alma is top finisher in each division that has at least 4 out of 8 rounds will get end of year trophies/prizes, each week of participation will deduct 1 stroke, best 4 rounds are used

the fun thing will be the CTP throw offs for the end of the league
you can win an Innova Traveller Basket or several other cool things that I will be throwing in :)

Rod07Ger
May 20 2009, 01:59 PM
A disc golf league sounds good to me and the options seem intriguing if this trial league gets the response it should get !!

The # of disc golfers that participate will determine the success of this league !!! :)

But as always the one that has the most Fun wins !!!

evandmckee
May 21 2009, 03:39 PM
I just found out that the Alma Fireworks Show is set for Friday, July 3, 2009

it has become traditional for a "fun" round with optional side-betting being encouraged but not neccesary

we will tee around 6:15pm, fireworks will be at dusk

there are grills out there for anyone wanting to cook something before or after the round

it has always been awesome with the amount of non-disc golfers watching us and asking quesions, ect., fun exposure for the sport and a great time to be had

evandmckee
May 29 2009, 03:32 PM
We are on for this Sunday, 2pm tee-off

We had an amazing turnout in the rain last Sunday, around 16 players including 3 ladies!!

I will hopefully get last weeks results on here after this week's round

as a side note: their is NO BEN GEREN MINI for tomorrow (May 30)
most everyone will be at the Bella Vista Open :)

evandmckee
Jun 01 2009, 03:26 PM
May 23 (in the rain) - 15 participants

Open
Matt Scott 50 ($20)
Matt Spain 55
Stephen Hanger 60
Roger Knight 63

Advanced
Buck Hadlock 51 ($25 merch)
Chris Shelton 56 (played w/o entry for fun)
Adam Bridges 60
Andy King 60
Seth Klemens 63
Evan McKee 64

Ladies (played w/o entry for fun)
Kayla 77 (CTP winner - DX Aviar)
Bonnie 78
Julie 82

Chris E. and his lady also came out, played for fun - no idea of scores

May 30 - 13 participants

Open
Roger Knight - 52 ($25) Ace on #15 ($10 ace pot)
Tommy Eddy - 53 ($10) - CTP (Ultimate Disc)
Tony Blanchard - 54
Zach Griffith - 55
Seth Klemens - 57
Matt Scott - 58
Kelly Ganzel - 59 (w/o entry for fun)
Cory Duncan (DNF)

Advanced
Brian - 59 ($15 merch)
Terry Blanton - 60
Evan McKee - 64

Advanced Ladies
Alexandria - 63 ($8 merch)

Am
Bob Harris ($8 merch), 2nd place CTP (combo mini)

evandmckee
Jun 01 2009, 03:31 PM
Next Sunday Morning, June 7 will be an official course work day

I'll be out there by 10am if not earlier

we need equipment, more weedeaters, loppers, and a chainsaw,

trashbags also

I will provide a special ctp prize for those that come out and work

and also provide an additional ctp throw at the end of the league

for the basket and other merch, I'll also have water there and

some free lunch (hotdogs or something)

we'll knock off around 1 or so and eat and get ready for the 2pm mini

Hope to see a bunch out there, thanks for the participation so far :)

evandmckee
Jun 08 2009, 03:16 PM
6-7-09 - 11 players

Since Roger Knight was the only person to show for the work day he
got the work day ctp (Champion Boss) and the extra end of league throw for the CTP extravaganza :D

Open
Buck Hadlock - 52 ($20)
Tony Blanchard - 53 ($10) (free CTP winner - DX Roc)
Matt Scott - 55
Cory Duncan - 56
Roger Knight - 56
Tommy Eddy - 57

Advanced
Seth Klemens - 52 ($16 merch)
Adam Bridges - 55 ($9 merch)
Andrew Rausch - 56
Wade - 61
Evan McKee - 62

Next Sunday I'll be there around 9am to work on the course
any help is much appreciated and the offer for lunch and a free CTP
still stands, so make it if/when you can

we'll knock off around 1ish, eat and get ready for the 2:00 round

after this Sunday, some players will have 4 rounds so I can start posting some league standings

Rod07Ger
Jun 08 2009, 03:53 PM
Awesome turn out Evan !!!

special thanks to NWA for the great attendance at the mini's !!!
hopefully it will payoff during Alma Greens !!! :)

Also, Evan good start on the clean up of the course for the green's !!! :cool:
ps. thanks for the cool Boss and next week we'll have that ctp throw off for work done !!!! ;)

AlmaWillie
Jun 08 2009, 11:29 PM
Hey Guys (and girls) of disc golf.

First off I want to apologize for the lack of participation by the "ALMA" folks at the Alma minis and work time. With the addition to the house, the end of school, money constraints, and some various illnesses in the family we have been totally covered up and unable to play. I had not touched a disc, outside of my own yard, in 2 months until today.

Anyway, I will be unable to attend ALma Greens as it is the day of my kids first official "Friends-at-the-House" Birthday Party. I will try to be there that morning and be sure things get set up and going well. I will also try my best to be at the work day this Sunday and put my time in on the course. It will all depend on what is going on with the house, which depends on the weather.

I was able to go out today, as Shawna had to do some shopping in Ft. Smith, and laser the Greenwood course hole distances and play the holes for the first time. I put the info on the Greenwood posting.

I hope we can get many out this weekend to work on the course, and hope to be one of them.

AlmaWillie
Jun 09 2009, 08:42 PM
A to Z has large shipment of discs in. These include R-pro discs, xcalibers, groove, boss, etc. Just wanted to let you know so that we can support disc sellers.

evandmckee
Jun 09 2009, 09:56 PM
A to Z are good people, and our largest Alma Greens sponsor so far!!

other Alma Greens sponors that sell plastic include

Twisted Flyer
Midwest Sporting Goods
Disc Golf Monkey

so let's all help those that help us :)

evandmckee
Jun 12 2009, 04:44 PM
A to Z are good people, and our largest Alma Greens sponsor so far!!

other Alma Greens sponors that sell plastic include

Twisted Flyer
Midwest Sporting Goods
Disc Golf Monkey

so let's all help those that help us :)

and Discs Unlimited is on board now!!

evandmckee
Jun 12 2009, 04:45 PM
6-7-09 - 11 players

this sunday i'll be there around 9am to work on the course
any help is much appreciated and the offer for lunch and a free ctp
still stands, so make it if/when you can

we'll knock off around 1ish, eat and get ready for the 2:00 round

after this sunday, some players will have 4 rounds so i can start posting some league standings

bump

evandmckee
Jun 15 2009, 02:32 PM
Huge Thanks to Willie, Roger Knight and Shea Hammond for working Sunday doing some weed eating and downed tree removal, the course is coming together

big thanks to Tony also for picking up a bag o' trash also!!

only 4 for the mini (it was rainy all day until we started play)

6-14-09

Pro
Tony Blanchard- 50 ($10) and ctp winner (Star Ontario Roc & DX Coyote)
Roger Knight - 54

Am
Shea Hammond - 64 ($10 merch - won playoff vis ctp)
Evan - 64

Myself & Roger are the only ones with 4 rounds for league standings
so he is winning Pro & I am winning Am :D

there are several more players on the verge of getting the required 4 rounds for league so that is subject to change, 4 more league rounds to go (Best 4 rounds, 1 stroke deducted for ea. week of participation)

Next Sunday we will be hitting the course that morning for more work, if you have an opportunity to make it out there any other time,
any weed-eating, trash pick-up and limb removal from the fairways
is very much appreciated

2:15 is official tee-time for the mini

hope to see several players/helpers :)

evandmckee
Jun 19 2009, 02:45 PM
This Sunday, June 21, 2:15 tee-off at Alma

be registerd before then

this is the 5th out of 8 league rounds

alot of players are on the verge of having the required 4 rounds
for league standings

I know that the City has been doing some work out there, hole 5's hill leading to the parking lot has been mowed :D

I'll be out that morning doing some final manicuring and new tee-sign installation

hope to see a bunch getting the course even more groomed and their game in the groove for next week's Alma Greens :)

MattScott
Jun 27 2009, 11:52 PM
No mini tomorrow and possibly no mini july 4th weekend.

AlmaWillie
Jul 02 2009, 10:40 AM
Everyone don't forget the mini and fireworks display in Alma tomorrow night, July 3rd!!!

It is always a great time! We will do a mini, teeing off at 6:15, then you can hang out up top to watch the fireworks display, or go down to the pool and relax in the "Aquatics" center and watch the fireworks! Either way, we have a great time, and you will have a GALLERY up top, with all of the folks waiting for the fireworks!! That should get you ready for Worlds!

Hope to see ya;ll there!

evandmckee
Jul 02 2009, 03:46 PM
Fireworks in Alma Rock!!

Ya'll have fun, I'd love to be there but have had something come up that I must do

Alma League will begin again on Sunday July 12, finals will still be the 19th
both of these results will be doubled so more can get in on the 4 rounds, partipation strokes and league final ctp throws will also double

Don't forget: Alma Fireworks show and disc golf fun Fri. July 3rd, 6:15 for the mini

Alma League is back the following week-end, Sunday July 12th, 2:15 tee-off

AlmaWillie
Jul 05 2009, 11:52 AM
We had a Great turn out for the mini on the 3rd!! 10 players shoed up to play, with a very strong showing from NWA (Thanks everyone)!! We generated ALOT of interest for the sport, giving a few discs away to interested folks, and leaving a couple talking to Shawna as we moved on to holes 3 and 4!!

At the end of the mini Roger came out with the winning score of 52, Buck and myself tied for second with 55's.

I want to thank everyone again for coming out, and I hope to play many more rounds with you in the future!!

evandmckee
Jul 06 2009, 07:14 PM
I heard that the Ring of Fire was awesome :eek:

anyone know if they're rescheduling the fireworks show after the "mishap" :confused:

twoputtok
Jul 07 2009, 11:06 AM
You guys had a fireworks mishap also? Two shows in Tulsa had a problem and were canceled.

evandmckee
Jul 07 2009, 05:11 PM
yes, side of the dam in Alma is charred, I wasn't there but I understand that a shell went where it wasn't supposed to and fire spread quickly, 1 fire truck on site on top of the dam trying to keep the flames away from the fireworks and other trucks couldn't get in becaus the place was so packed, they evacuated it

usually the whole side of the dam and the hill where the ob line is off of hole 5 is way grown up, we're lucky that they mowed the dang thing for the Alma Greens or it would of been a bigger fire

An unnamed golfer snuck back in the place and took a real cool pix of the sillouette of a basket with fire in the back ground, tried to upload it but the stupid alltel site is under maintenance

anyways show is cancelled, hopefully they will be able to do it again next year

it has become a local tradition to go play golf before the show, it's amazing the number of people that show up and start asking questions about the sport

I heard about Wagle's incident in Tulsa from the TDSA thread, hope that he recovers well

evandmckee
Jul 10 2009, 04:43 PM
League Play, this Sunday, July 12, tee at 2:15

come out and qualify for some ctp throws for the basket, looks like we'll have 2 mini baskets up for the final league day on the 19th instead of the traveller

final league awards per division will be gave on the 19th also

if you've never made a league day, come out the 12th & 19th anyway because the results will double to get you in on league standings (4 rounds are neccessary)

hope to see several there, come enjoy Alma while the course is still looking sweet :)

evandmckee
Jul 13 2009, 01:40 PM
June 21 Results

Pro

Matt Scott 50 / $20
Roger Knight 52
Cory Duncan 56
Tony Blanchard DNF

Am

Shea Hammond 56 / $15 merch
Wade Parker 59
Evan McKee 64

July 12th Results

Pro

Matt Scott 53 / $15
Roger Knight 53
Shea Hammond 56

Am

Wade Parker 58 / $10 merch
Evan McKee 58

Overall league standings will get posted later :)

evandmckee
Jul 13 2009, 03:16 PM
League Standings:

must have 4 rounds recorded, best 4 rounds used with 1 stroke deducted per week of participation

1 End of League CTP throw for each week of participation, 1 bonus CTP throw for each organized work day attended

Divisional League Awards for 1st in ea. division

End of League CTP throw-off will have 2 Innova Metal Mini Baskets and possibly other donated items

* July 12th & 19th results are doubled, including CTP throws and participation strokes

OPEN

with 4+ rounds

Matt Scott 50/58/55/50/53* (200)
Roger Knight 63/52/56/54/52/53* (203)

can still get 4 rounds

Buck Hadlock 51/52
Tony Blanchard 54/53/50/DNF
Seth Klemens 63/52/57
Tommy Eddy 53/57
Cory Duncan DNF/56/56

can still participate in end of League CTP's

Matt Spain 55
Zach Griffith 55
Stephen Hanger 60

AM

with 4+ rounds

Shea Hammond 64/56/56* (228)
Wade Parker 61/59/58* (232)
Evan McKee 64/64/62/64/64/58* (235)

can still get 4 rounds

Adam Bridges 60/55

can still participate in end of League CTP's

Andrew Rausch 56
Brian 59
Andy King 60
Terry Blanton 60
Alexandia Mero 63
Bob Harris 72

Bonus Workday CTP throws:

Roger Knight 3
Evan McKee 3
Shea Hammond 2
Alma Willie 2
Wade Parker 1

This next Sunday (July 19th) will be the Last League Day, 2:15 tee

Thanks to All who have made it out :)

evandmckee
Jul 21 2009, 04:41 PM
Sunday was a blast, we had 10 players come enjoy the CTP festival

We had both mini baskets available for CTP's and pulled in 8 more ctp packages, most were disc & mini packs, we had 1 mini by itself for a ctp

Roger Knight won the 1st Mini-Basket CTP
I won the 2nd Mini-Basket CTP

the other 8 players threw 1 ctp ea. with 1st getting 1st pick, 2nd 2nd pick, ect.

I figure that it was well over $300 worth of CTP merch

A $30 Ace Pot was thrown off with 1st getting $20 & 2nd getting $10

Buck got the $20 & Matt Spain got the $10

results for the mini were

OPEN

Terry Blanton 50/$20
Matt Scott 54/$5 (Roger's a nice guy and didn't want to play off, probably saving his energy for that mini-basket)
Roger Knight 54
Matt Spain 58
Buck Hadlock 59

AM

Seth Klemans 56 ($17 merch)
Evan 58 ($8 merch) (CTP playoff)
Larry Q 58
Wade Parker 59
Brian Deare 63

League Standings:

Tony & Matt Scott went into a playoff with Tony taking the Trophy home

I thought that I had won Am and took the trophy home, realized that I messed up and the trophy belongs to Seth :eek:

Total Standings:

OPEN

with 4+ rounds

Tony Blanchard 54/53/50/DNF/50* (198) - won in playoff
Matt Scott 50/58/55/50/53*/54* (198)
Roger Knight 63/52/56/54/52/53*/54* (201)
Buck Hadlock 51/52/59* (217)

without 4 rounds

Tommy Eddy 53/57
Cory Duncan DNF/56/56
Matt Spain 55/54*
Zach Griffith 55
Stephen Hanger 60

AM

with 4+ rounds

Seth Klemens 63/57/52/56* (215)
Evan McKee 64/64/62/64/64/58*/58* (223)
Shea Hammond 64/56/56* (228)
Wade Parker 61/59/58*/59* (228)

without 4 rounds

Adam Bridges 60/55
Andrew Rausch 56
Brian Dear 59/63*
Andy King 60
Terry Blanton 60
Alexandia Mero 63
Bob Harris 72
Larry Q 58*

must have 4 rounds recorded, best 4 rounds used with 1 stroke deducted per week of participation

1 End of League CTP throw for each week of participation, 1 bonus CTP throw for each organized work day attended

Divisional League Awards for 1st in ea. division

* July 12th & 19th results are doubled, including CTP throws and participation strokes

Rod07Ger
Jul 21 2009, 05:22 PM
Congratulations Tony !!!!!! :)

first overall Alma League Champion !!!!! :cool:

maybe next year I can give you a little more competition !!!! ;)

Also congratulations to Seth for Am League Champion !!!! :)

ChrisEads
Dec 23 2009, 03:44 PM
HEY ROGER
I am going to try and go play alma this afternoon around 3 if you want to meet me out there.

Rod07Ger
Dec 23 2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry Chris, didn't get to a computer til late afternoon !!!!! :(

maybe next time !!!! :)

AlmaWillie
Dec 23 2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the call Eads!! I know I am not your caliber golfer, but I would have tried to play anyway. Did you get to play? I actually haven't played Alma in a couple months, how does it look?

evandmckee
Apr 09 2010, 03:57 PM
This Sunday, April 11th 2pm tee-off

Alma Mini is back in play!!

I'll have a free CTP - hope to see everyone :D

evandmckee
Apr 12 2010, 04:22 PM
Nice Turnout, I really appreciate the support!! everyone needs to come tune up their Alma game for the 6th Annual Alma Greens on June 26th :cool:

17 players

Pro
Matt Spain 49 $20 (Free CTP - DX Roc)
Chris Eads 49 $15
Chris Shelton 52 $9
Roger Knight 53 ($30 cash CTP)
Josh Hendricks 56
Chase Campbell 58
Roger Koenigseder 59
Brian Dear 59
Luke Plummer 60
Evan McKee 65
Wade Parker 65

Am
Kevin Jones 54 $15 Merch
Gregg Fritchey 56 $10 Merch
David L. 61
Mo Bandy 65
Charles L. DNF

played for fun
Gary Duke 64

Ace Pot is $10 plus entries next week-end

Next Sunday I will be at Chandler Stock so we'll have a special guest TD, I'll provide a free CTP and we should have a brand new shipment of fresh discs in stock :)

best thing that I liked is that on the sign up sheets it's had a place for an optional $1 cash CTP (100% payout) - no one has ever wanted to do it, our junior prodigy Kevin says lets go $3 and 9 more people jump in making for a real good $30 CTP - way cool fellas :D

AlmaWillie
Apr 12 2010, 05:01 PM
Way cool to see the huge group out at Alma! Glad to see Little Chris made a showing and played a good round, not to mention the many folks that I don't even know. I'm ashamed to not have made it, with a name like AlmaWillie. I have every intention of making many of these from here on out. Hope to see this many out again next week.

Rod07Ger
Apr 13 2010, 12:26 PM
Awesome turnout for the start of Alma's mini and signs of the growing Disc Golf community !!!!!! :cool:

A special thanks goes out to Kevin for the suggestion of $3 ctp !!!!! :)

I got lucky for that one ($30) !!!!!! Now let's do that again !!!!!! ;)

Rod07Ger
Apr 17 2010, 05:01 PM
Just a reminder that the "Alma Mini" is still ON for tomorrow !!!!!

Tee time at 2:00pm
Should be FUN !!!!! See ya there !!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Special guest TD " AlmaWillie " filling in for Evan !!!!!! :cool:

AlmaWillie
Apr 18 2010, 11:32 PM
As far as my wife knows I am now the "Special Guest" TD every week, so I have an excuse to get out and enjoy such great camraderie! :)

We had a good turnout of serious golfers, considering the weather: 8 players

Pro
Joseph B. 50 ($18 cash)
Chase C. 53 ($6 cash)
Roget Kn. 55
Gregg F. 56
Rober D. 60
Brian D. 63

Am
Willie W. 57 ($10 Merch)
Kevin J. 61

We ended up with 3 CTP's today
Joseph - X-out Destroyer donated by Evan McKee
Chase (i'm pretty sure)- '06 HOTB Aviar and '08 Alma Greens Bag Tag donated by AlmaWillie
Willie - $8 cash CTP (from $1 optional CTP pot)

Definitely a good day to play disc golf in Alma. I hope to see many more out next weekend.

evandmckee
Apr 23 2010, 11:40 AM
2 pm this Sunday in Alma, I'll be providing a free CTP, gonna be a good weekend :D

evandmckee
Apr 26 2010, 05:47 PM
Scores from April 25th

special 21 hole layout

8 Open Players
Josh Hendricks - 60 - $17
Roger Knight 63 - $10
Joseph Brandenburg - 65 $5 (CTP Playoff)
Chase Campbell - 65 ($10 Cash CTP)
Matt Spain - 65
Michael Adams - 67
Evan McKee - 70
John Clark - 77

Played for Fun and entered the CTP
Eric Savage - 75 - Free CTP DX Roc (donated by Matt Spain)
James Hutchison - 85
Bruce McQueen - 85 (came late took 2 7's)

I can't remember who won the other free CTP (DX Valkyrie)

2 fairway aces on 16, Eric Savage & Chase Campbell

Ace Pot is $25 and growing :D

evandmckee
Apr 30 2010, 03:55 PM
This Sunday, May 2, 2pm tee-off

I hope to do the 21 hole layout just a little different than last week

Free CTP!!

evandmckee
May 03 2010, 02:55 PM
Scores from Alma, May 2

Pro:

Roger Knight 49 / $20
Chase Campbell 54 / $10 / won Free CTP, Star Boss & Mini
Roger Koenigseder 55 / $6
Josh Hendricks 58 / won $10 CTP
Matt Spain 59
Evan McKee 60
Brian Dear 60
Mike Adams 61
John Clark 62

Am:

Eric Savage 65 / $5 merch

Ace Pot is $34 and climbing for next Sunday

Eric is a teacher in Alma, he was happy to report that the EDGE Program will soon be implemented in Alma, complete with a 9 hole PERMANENT course :D

Rod07Ger
May 06 2010, 12:29 PM
Alma Greens - Roger Knight Hole 18 short
Am Jam - Andrew Skousen Hole 8 short
Jeremy Martin Memorial - Jesse Sellers hole 6 short
Twisted Flyer Open - Dough Duff

CTPs
Hole 14 short - Eddie Stanke
Hole 12 - Charlie Chung
Hole 4 - Matt Wright
Hole 18 - Tonly Sklywalker
Hole 1 - Bryan Hinds

I was wondering is this a mistake or did I win the Alma Greens entry !!!!!! :confused:

evandmckee
May 06 2010, 05:25 PM
Dang, I think it's a mistake - TwoPutt said that Brad Rush won it during awards - I talked to him and got all of his info

I do remember seeing Roger Knight on the CTP card on hole 18, 2nd round but Brad did land closer to the pin and had his name on it to the best of my knowledge

I'll confer with Wise about it

evandmckee
May 06 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah sorry Roger, Brad won it

Rod07Ger
May 06 2010, 06:17 PM
It looks and sounds a little fishy !!!!!!!! :rolleyes: But its all good !!!!!!

It's your dime anyway !!!!! :D

evandmckee
May 06 2010, 07:06 PM
I'll sell you a card that says free am entry to Alma Greens for $50 :p :D :p

evandmckee
May 07 2010, 01:26 PM
SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!

Alma Mini, 2 pm Tee

Come play the most scenic and challenging course in the River Valley!!

Ace Pot is $34 and I will be providing a FREE Merch CTP!!

if Roger or someone brings a collapsible portable we'll play the 21 hole layout that we are tweaking for use in The 6th Annual Alma Greens: June 26th: a Premier Event!!

perhaps if time is on our side we can swing over to the Alma Middle School and take a look at the land for the future Permanent 9 Hole Course that will be installed thru the EDGE Program :D

evandmckee
May 11 2010, 05:49 PM
Scores from May 9th / standard 18 hole layout since someone forgot the portable ; )

All Pro:

Kevin (Phenom) Jones - 52 / $20
Chase Campbell - 56 (won in CTP Playoff) $8, also won the $ CTP / $7 and the free merch CTP, embroidered LSDisc Beanie, Patch & Stickers
Evan McKee 56
Roger Knight 56
Matt Spain 57
Josh Hendricks 61
Brian Dear 999

Jeremy arrived late but played with us - shot a 58

Ace Pot Starting at $41 next Sunday

I'll be at Arkansas States so there will be a special guest TD

Willie, you wanna run it?? :D

AlmaWillie
May 11 2010, 10:30 PM
I'm on it Evan! At least that will get me there.
Is Roger gonna be in town with the plastic, or do I need to meet someone and get some?

Rod07Ger
May 12 2010, 12:05 PM
I'll be there Willie !!!!!! :cool:

"Special Guest TD" AlmaWillie !!!!!!!! Its got a nice ring to it !!!!!!! ;)

Willie, if you can get a hold of Eric and make sure he'll be at the mini !!!!!

We could play the course at the middle school in Alma !!!!!! After or During the mini !!!!!! Maybe combine the two into one big round !!!!!! :cool:

Just a thought !!!!! :)

evandmckee
May 12 2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks Willie!!

AlmaWillie
May 16 2010, 10:32 PM
Sorry guys! What a bad run for AlmaWillie. My sister's birthday 2 weeks ago, Mother's day last week with mine and Shawna's mom, then the creek up over the road this week. I'm beginning to think like Eric, maybe I need to change my name to ChesterWillie..... That seems to be the only place I ever get to play.
Anyway, I hope the mini went well. Maybe next week....

Rod07Ger
May 17 2010, 12:18 PM
OK !!!!!!! The weatherman was not kind to the mini's this weekend with their predictions of monsoons !!!!!!!! Both mini's at Ben Geren and Alma were rain FREE during the rounds !!!! Only 2 or 3min. shower before the Sunday mini !!!!!

8 Disc Golfers
Equals at least some of us understand that predicting weather isn't an exact science !!!!!! :eek:

Cashers (pro)
Josh 53 (-1) $16
Roger Kn. 58 (+4)
Luke 62 (+8)
Chase 63 (+9)

Am Division
Bryan D. 57 (+3) $15 merchandise
Eric 68 (+14)
Jeremy 69 (+15)
Robert 56 (+2) ???? (could've cashed) played for fun

Overall good times on the golf course with beautiful weather (no rain) and looking forward to seeing everyone next Sunday at 2:00pm !!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Also it'll be nice to see "ChesterWillie" on the course soon, maybe next Sunday !!!!!! :rolleyes:

evandmckee
May 17 2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks for covering us Roger !!

evandmckee
May 21 2010, 05:21 PM
THIS SUNDAY!! ALMA IS IN PLAY :)

2 pm tee time, sleep in, fix your saturday night hangover and PLAY GOLF!! :cool:

FREE Merch CTP!! :)

Ace Pot is over $50!! :p

Come play the best course in WAFDA Land, No Damaged Baskets!!, freshly mowed a couple of weeks ago!! Challenging non-Pitch & Putt layout!! Awesome Elevation Shots!! Accuracy Shots!! Distance Shots!! Course Management Shots!! Spectacular Views!! :D

possible extra 3 holes is someone brings 3 collapsibles :rolleyes:

Possible sneak peak at Alma Middle School Course :)

groove your game for the upcoming Event Extravaganza - the 6th Annual Alma Greens on June 26th, and BEST OF ALL....play golf with good peeps on a good course and have an AWESOME time :D

evandmckee
May 24 2010, 01:12 PM
There's a big full page article in todays Times Record about WAFDA mini's and tournaments plus general disc golf info :)

evandmckee
May 24 2010, 03:18 PM
Scores from May 23rd - Alma - 21 hole layout

I screwed up and shoulda payed 1 more spot in open, had a last minute entry after I'd figured payout - I broke the tie for 4th with most birdies

Pro

Roger Knight - 61 $25
Josh Hendricks - 62 $14 (ctp playoff)
Matt Spain - 62 $5 + $14 Cash CTP
Larry Quinnones - 64 (I owe $4)
Kevin Jones - 64
Chase Campbell - 65
Matt Walters - 65
Evan McKee - 66
Justin Morris - 67 (Free Merch CTP - DX SM Roc & Sticker)
Nick J. - 69
Roger Koenigseder - 72
Brian Deer - 73

Am

Willie Williams 68 ($7.50 merch)
Michael Tilley 68 ($7.50 merch)
Eric Savage - 77

Ace Pot starts at $62 plus whatever comes in next Sunday, May 30th

I will be at the Bella Vista Open next week-end and am in need of a special guest TD for that Sunday

Any Volunteers?? :)

ajinks
May 26 2010, 11:54 AM
Is there any info yet on the Alma Greens? Is it just going to be a one day event on 6/26? We're thinking about planning something up in Joplin that Sunday but don't want to interfere.
Thanks,
Andrew

ChrisEads
May 26 2010, 12:33 PM
Yes Alma Greens is just a one day B tier

evandmckee
May 26 2010, 05:21 PM
Is there any info yet on the Alma Greens? Is it just going to be a one day event on 6/26? We're thinking about planning something up in Joplin that Sunday but don't want to interfere.
Thanks,
Andrew

Yes, Alma Greens is a 1 day B-Tier on June 26th

thanks for checking!!

Rod07Ger
May 26 2010, 06:53 PM
Hey, Evan have you got the official 2010 flier out yet for "Alma Greens" ??? :)

evandmckee
May 27 2010, 06:39 PM
No, however, I will have the flier available and on the PDGA schedule this coming week, my work schedule will be back to normal and no more 75+ hour weeks

I did manage to get some sweet plastic ordered though :D

I have received probably a dozen calls, emails & pms about the Alma Greens this week :eek:

evandmckee
May 28 2010, 03:14 PM
This Sunday, 2pm

Alma!!

I will be at Bella Vista, but others will be enjoying this great course

we will have a Guest TD - so someone that shows up - make it happen!! (please)

have FUN :)

AlmaWillie
May 29 2010, 02:47 AM
Sorry Evan, it won't be me this week for sure. I have a cemetary decoration to go to in Madison County. Hope we have a good turnout, and good luck at BV.

evandmckee
Jun 04 2010, 03:04 PM
Well apparently, an outlaw mini took place last Sunday :D

This Sunday we'll be back on

Come groove your shots for the 6th Annual Alma Greens Disc Golf Extravaganza :)

2pm Tee Time

$62 and growing Ace Pot

Hopefully if someone brings a portable we can check out the 21 hole layout

Free Merch CTP!!

possible practice for a massive new hole 6, also a different finish on 18 (I'll bring a sport out for 18 and bag the normal basket, we'll need a light weight portable for #6)

I hope that Next Sunday morning (June 13th) Most of our players will be at Haikey Creek supporting Wayne Forest and Tulsa Disc Golf, this is a massive B Tier and sure to be a Quality A-1 Event :cool:

A Free Entry to the Alma Greens will be gave away at Haikey so go take it from those Okies :p

IF you're unable to attend Haikey, that morning will be a Work Day for the Alma Greens before the mini, so plan on getting some good course Karma if you're able to come help out!! If you're unable to make it that day but can get out there another time, contact me so I can let you know what needs to be done :cool:

evandmckee
Jun 07 2010, 04:53 PM
Alma Scores - June 6, 2010

Pro

Chris Shelton 52 ($18) (1 hole playoff)
Tony Blanton 52 ($6) and $5 paid CTP (3 hole playoff)
Kevin Jones 52
Joseph Brandenburger 55
Bryan Dear 57 (Free CTP - DX Flat Top Roc)
Evan McKee 67

Am

Robert Davis 53 (for the fun of it)
Gregg Fritchey 61 - $5 merch
Cory Steudeman 63

Ace Pot is $68 and Climbing

Work Day next Sunday: I'll be there around 9am
bring weed eaters, loppers, gloves

I'll bring something to grill and drinks for the workers and a special worker CTP

We'll knock off around 1 and eat, normal Sunday Mini at 2pm

I don't blame anybody for going to Haikey in Tulsa - gonna be a good one, wish I was going :)

If you are unable to make it out to work on Alma this Sunday but can some other time, let me know and I'll let you know what needs to be done

Next Event: Tilles Tuesday Night Dubs, 6pm tee

evandmckee
Jun 11 2010, 05:34 PM
I will be at Haikey in Tulsa tomorrow helping out and having fun, if you can make that 2 day event: it will be sweet, Wayne Forest knows how to run an awesome show!!

This Sunday:

I'll be at Alma early, (9ish or earlier) work day for the Alma Greens

We'll knock off a little before 1 and I will have some grub to grill and a special CTP for the workers

also....anyone that works that morning and gets in the Ace Pot: will be playing for a $100 Ace Pot, I'll cover the extra

Normal Alma Mini: 2pm tee-off
Standard Ace Pot is $68 and Climbing
Free CTP

I'll have a preview of some sweet Alma Greens Plastic available for am payout or purchase

and if we can get some portables we can play the 21 hole layout complete with the modified #6 and #18 (I'll have a metal basket for #18)

AlmaWillie
Jun 12 2010, 11:43 PM
Doesn't look to promising on me making it out, as my dad is doing hay again. If it happens to not be ready to bale tomorrow I will be out, but otherwise..... May try to come early and work a bit though. Just have to see how things go. I hate to miss the food and $100 ace pot..... :(

evandmckee
Jun 14 2010, 07:41 PM
Hey Willie, all good, you've always been there to help......we understand :cool:
Roger Knight and myself took care of most of hole 8 & 9's weed eating, alot of the crazy brush to the left of 9's fairway has been removed better than ever, 18's alternate green also was weed eated

I have spoke to the Mayor, the bluff holes will be mowed by tourney day, the spillway has recently been mowed well also

what is left is hole 10 & 11, and getting rid of as much poison ivy on hole 14 as we can, the lake is a water source - poison is not permitted

a little weed eating around 3's basket and the area of the 3 temp holes

general trash and limb removal as needed

anyone with any free time that is able to do any of this - it is appreciated, any questions gimme a call

THIS SUNDAY if you can (it is Fathers Day) we will do another formal work day: 9am - 1pm

bring weed eaters, gloves, ect.

I'll grill hot dogs or something for you and throw in a nice CTP for the workers :)

Standard 2pm mini

Ace Pot is currently $78 - any worker that does at least 2 hours work and hits an ace pot in Sundays mini will be for a $120 ace pot :)

Free CTP for all mini players

Also - 2 mulligans for anyone that works at least 2 hours that day :D

Here are the scores from Sunday (6-13)

OPEN
Joseph Brandenburger 53 ($18)
Chris Shelton 57 ($3) and $9 Cash CTP
Chase Campbell 57 ($3) - Chris S. has his cash
Roger (3 disc) Knight 59 - wore out - needed mullys :)
Robert Davis - 62
Evan McKee - DNF (wore out - needs to go to a gym)

AM
Jeremy Barnett 54 ($20 Merch)
Marcus Purdy 57 - won free CTP - Star Ice Bowl Mako
Joey Komp 61
Moe Bandy 69
Aaron Luster 88 (2nd time ever playing DG) - for fun/no $

Scores have been emailed to the Times Record

hope to see everyone Sunday if not sooner :D

AlmaWillie
Jun 14 2010, 11:47 PM
I won't be in town this weekend, but have every intention of going out either Wednesday night or Thursday morning with my big weedeater. It should eat up holes 10 and 11. I'll also wear jeans and long sleeves for the Poison Ivy, or I may wait on it until next week so it has no chance to grow back. I'll definitely be putting in my time on the course for some Karma for Greens!! :)

twoputtok
Jun 15 2010, 09:48 AM
Screw the weed eater, dust it all with roundup!:D

AlmaWillie
Jun 18 2010, 04:16 PM
I went out to Alma real early this morning and got in 3 1/2 hours with the big weedeater. Got hole 10 done and 3/4 of hole 11 before I literally and figuratively ran out of gas. We are headed out of town for the next 4 days, but I'll hit anything that needs it after I get back. Should make it back out either Wed night or Thurs morning. Post up what ever is left to do after this weekend.

evandmckee
Jun 18 2010, 05:32 PM
ALMAWILLIE IS AWESOME :D

This Sunday, lets finish this up!! I'll be there around 9

bring weed eaters, loppers, gloves, ect.

Need To:

Clear area on Hole 3's Basket

Get rid of debris on hole 4's Tee

Mark 4's Drop Zone in bright paint

Mark 5's Tee Box in bright paint

I know where a 2x12 is at Alma that we may be able to fix hole 7's bench

Might need to touch up hole 8 & 9 slightly

Touch up on hole 9A, 9B, 9C - probably some light weed eating

Finish hole 11

Get rid of small knocked over tree on 13

Probably a little weed eating on 17 & 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Wed/Thurs we'll need to remove as much poison ivy as possible
so it doesn't grow back before Sat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My offer stands,

2 mulligans for anyone that plays the mini and does a couple of hours worth of work

same deal on Ace Pot, minimum of $120 ace pot for anyone that does at least 2 hours of work (must be in ace pot)

Sweet Free Merch CTP for workers

I'll grill for the workers and provide drinks, we'll knock off around 1 and grub and rest up for the mini

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard 2 pm tee-off for our mini

I understand if you can't make the work day!! Fathers Day, life, ect.
we still want players!!

Free Merch CTP for all mini players, Ace Pot is $78 & Growing :D

Rod07Ger
Jun 21 2010, 01:31 PM
Evan, sorry I didn't get out to the course yesterday, but I'm planning on going out today and play some golf !!!!!!! :)

If there's anything ya didn't get to yesterday let me know !!!!!! Maybe I could finish it up today !!!!!! :cool:

evandmckee
Jun 21 2010, 01:51 PM
Hey Roger,

All good, Your work and sweat is very evident on the course from what we did last week-end

Just picking up fairways would be awesome if you can, sticks, trash, that sort of stuff

We need to hit around #3 basket with a weed eater (which I'm prepared to do Friday since I have the big weed eater)

Willie is gonna hit the poison ivy on wed/thurs so it doesn't have time to grow back

Chris Eads, Chris Shelton and myself knocked most of it out yesterday

I'll be at the course all day Friday laying OB line, installing new tee sign sponsors, taking regs and doing doubles that afternoon

I'll post scores later when I have a lil more time

ChrisEads
Jun 21 2010, 02:18 PM
Hey Rog I can be out there around 530 if you want to play a round at that time

Rod07Ger
Jun 21 2010, 05:14 PM
I'll be there at 5:30pm today !!!!!!!! :cool:

We'll need lots of water !!!!!!! It's HOT out there !!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

This global warming thing is getting ridiculous !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

AlmaWillie
Jun 23 2010, 09:16 AM
I am going out at 6:00 in the morning (Thursday) let me know of anything, not online, that I need to do. I'll have about 3-4 hours to work.

ChrisEads
Jun 23 2010, 10:39 AM
Please do the Poison Ivy on 14 if possible.

Then Cut down the entire side of the Hill on hole 5(jk about this part).

Number 3 needs trimmed around the Basket area.

And then if 9,10,and 11 have grown any since we did them last.

AlmaWillie
Jun 23 2010, 04:23 PM
I was planning on backtracking from 18 - 11 and doing all the poison ivy. I have heard that 14 is bad, so will make time to get it done for sure. I'll look at 9, but I did 10 and most of 11 last week, so they should be good. If I have time I'll make it out to 3. If I had a tractor I'd hit #5, but don't, so won't. Just keep a hyzer on your throw and you should be good Lefty! :)

ChrisEads
Jun 23 2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah well tell that to your child prodigy who threw my fav force off of 4 and down into that nasty stuff. Im not worried about my throw.

AlmaWillie
Jun 23 2010, 11:43 PM
Well, teaches you some valuable life skills, like don't loan out your favorite discs!!! I have my only groove down there for the same reason (but it was John not Chris)! :)
I'll do as much as I can in the time I have. I was actually planning on searching a bit for that groove, so I'll watch for a Force too. Ideas (approximation) on where it is?

ChrisEads
Jun 24 2010, 02:06 AM
It is about right where the blackBerry bushes start about 100ft before 5's basket from 5's teebox. its in some pretty thick stuff. And then i would say it didnt go down more than 20-30ft.

AlmaWillie
Jun 24 2010, 12:43 PM
Alright, Alma is in the best shape it has ever been in before a tourney. I hit ALOT of poison ivy today going backwards from 18 through hole 11. I did everything I could that was within my "area of play" which means pretty much everywhere! :)
Unfortunately, as I was going through hole 12, I picked up some (looked like 50#) fishing line without realizing it. Then when I got to re-working hole 11 a little, that long piece of fishing line picked up some heavy twine. I am pretty sure it was OB line for hole 11 going into hole 17 fairway. If so, sorry EVAN!
The BIG news is, the city did a fantastic job of mowing! I looked down hole 1 through 3 and it looked GREAT, including a nice area around 3's basket! I am assuming they did it all the way around. Unfortunately, with the twine wrapped around the mower, I was unable to get out to hole 5. I may try to hit it Friday before dubs. But overall the course is really nice. Lot's of work has gone into this by a lot of folks so........
Everyone come on out and enjoy an Alma course that is looking GREAT!

evandmckee
Jun 24 2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks Willie!!

and no, that was not OB line on 11/17 - only ob on those is the lake, which would be a horrible shot :D

also.............since this is the Alma Mini thread

THERE IS NO MINI AT ALMA ON SUNDAY OR ON JULY 4th

we will resume on July 11th

Come get some dubs action Friday the 25th, flex tee's 2pm to 7pm, Am & Pro Div
Bring your own Partner or find one there
$20 a team, 100% payout - Ams win plastic, Pros win cash

of course Saturday will be all about some action at Alma :D

also, keep your eye out for the Alma Fireworks Bash, we always get together for some fun golf and then watch the fireworks - awesome times!!

evandmckee
Jul 09 2010, 02:04 PM
SUNDAY!!!! SUNDAY!!!! SUNDAY!!!!

ALMA - 2 pm tee

You've played the rest, now come play the best :D

This is the Premier Course, 17 out of 18 Baskets will hold your putt (actually I'm gonna wire #3 up to make it all 18)

come experience the.......Elevation, Beauty, Challenge, Fun for the whole Frisbee Family :)

Ace Pot is over $100 (till I hit it) :eek:

Free Merch CTP :cool:

evandmckee
Jul 12 2010, 06:58 PM
Results from July 11th

6 Players - Open

Chris Shelton - 49 $18
Joseph Brandenburger - 50 $6 (won free CTP - DX BB Aviar)
Evan McKee - 64
Chase Campbell - no score reported
Josh Hendrix - no score reported
Jeremy Barnett - no score reported (won cash CTP - $2)

Ace Pot is $103 and climbing :)

next event: Tilles Tuesday Dubs - 6pm tee
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

evandmckee
Jul 16 2010, 01:52 PM
Sunday!!! Sunday!!! Sunday!!!

July 18th

Alma Mini, 2pm tee

$103 Ace Pot and a free CTP is up for grabs

come getcha some DISC GOLF :D

AlmaWillie
Aug 29 2010, 07:47 PM
Two things:
First are the Alma mini's still going to be happening? I had a guy who found one of my discs out there, when he showed up for the mini, asking me about them since noone was out there.
Which brings me to my second thing: I went out early this morning to play a round with John before church. After the round I had a bit of time and decided to swim for some discs, since the lake is down probably 10 feet or more. Figured this was my best chance at finding some of my discs that are usually REALLY deep. Anyway, I ended up finding 30 discs! Got home, and was cleaning them up and trying to decide about whether I should call folks (considering some discs were in 10-14 feet of water, which would normally be over 20 feet), and here comes this call about a guy finding my discs!!! :)
So I have called every # that there was, even people in Texas and OK. If you have thrown one in the lake that is special to you, and you think it doesn't have a number on it, give me a message here or a call. 479-670-2641
Gotta keep my KARMA good! ;)

evandmckee
Aug 30 2010, 01:14 PM
Alma Minis have been discontinued for several weeks - (After the Greens attendance dropped) check the website for current mini schedule - sorry for not updating the thread (usually the thread gets updated and not the website....doh)

Any volunteers wanting to run something out there it'd be a neat winter course, only problem is that Greenwood will soon move to Sunday due to day light and Ben Geren is filling Saturday

I've lost several CE discs in the water, none were marked, pretty much every mold and color variation available - so any with no name are mine ;)

Rod07Ger
Aug 30 2010, 01:37 PM
Wow !!!!!! That's cool AlmaWillie, its nice to hear your still playing !!!!!!! Karma is always good to store for a rainy day !!!!!!! ;)

It's been a long time, but I put a nice green (Z) BUZZ in that water with (no-name) !!!!!!! bounced off a tree !!!!!!!

AlmaWillie
Aug 30 2010, 02:02 PM
ROk Evan thanks. You know it is kinda crazy, but I didn't find a SINGLE CE plastic disc in there that didn't have a name on it! (some have mine.... I mean HAD mine) There actually was one that I thought might be yours, as I seem to remember you saying you lost a special kind of disc in the water on that hole, but I'm not giving unless you can identify!! :) I will give one hint, it was a destroyer. Yours?

Roger, I thought of you when I pulled an unmarked squall out of the water, as I thought that was a disc you threw. But I know I have a DX Roc that is yours (white).

I have been trying to play with John on Sunday mornings EARLY (7:00am) and wouldn't mind running a mini then, but I am not sure we could finish in time for church.... I will post anytime we are going out there though from now on.

evandmckee
Aug 30 2010, 04:23 PM
in my best Rodney Dangerfield.........Destroyer?? I barely know er ;)

I know I've thrown disc in the water there, actually not in a long time though - gots to love the MAX

I honestly don't remember anything special I've thrown in there....so I reckon you can keep it (hope I don't regret saying that) :)

ChrisEads
Aug 30 2010, 06:44 PM
Willie, I did throw a CE Classic Roc in the water on hole 11 when the water was up and It was orange with a Mid America Open Stamp on it from like 2002. And I am pretty sure it didnt have my name on it.

evandmckee
Aug 30 2010, 07:00 PM
Eads don't throw Innova (probably the only reason he's not 1000 rated yet)- so give it to ME and I'll trade him an ultra star or something for it :p

AlmaWillie
Aug 30 2010, 08:56 PM
Sorry Eads, no such luck on a CE Classic Roc. I actually didn't go down that far looking in the water, although I walked the bank. I started at 12's box and went to even with the basket. I am sure there are several more past the basket too, but by that time I was wore out. While the lake is down about 10 feet, you still get in over your head within 6 feet of the bank, and are in 10-12 feet of water out about 15 feet. If I get a chance to go again I'll look back towards 11 too.

Rod07Ger
Dec 30 2010, 03:19 PM
New Year's Day !!!!!!! Skins ??????? :confused:

Just wondering if we're going to have this !!!!!!!!

evandmckee
Dec 30 2010, 03:31 PM
Hey Roger - if someone can make it happen - go for it

I am unsure that I would be able to make it or run it

so if someone wants to get something going - post up - it would be alota fun for those interested :)

Rod07Ger
Dec 30 2010, 03:51 PM
Who's interested !!!!!!! :eek:

I'm sure I'd be there, if anybody else once to play !!!!!! :cool:

$10, $20, or $30 skins ????? :eek:

Jan. 1, 2011 at 1:00pm !!!!!!!!
Start the Year out right with the WAFDA crew !!!!!!!! :cool:

Let's Do it !!!!!!!! Who's In !!!!!! ;)

ChrisEads
Dec 30 2010, 06:39 PM
Im in!!!

And I will be playing the $50 division so putt up or shut up!!!!!!

And which Alma course are we playing?

ROBJOB789
Dec 31 2010, 12:51 AM
Count me in for sure!!!

Just need to know the time and the course...

P.S. Are you sure you wanna do skins for that much money?
I'm down for like quarter skins

jobee
Dec 31 2010, 03:10 AM
how bout alma greens at 1pm. i'll be there.:D

Rod07Ger
Jan 05 2011, 01:19 PM
http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b434/Rod07Ger/Funny%20Stuff/a0c655c6d37ea111f249ae8eecd965bd.gif?t=1294245881
I just wanted to give a belated New Years wish to all disc golfers, "May all your disc's fly straight and go were their suppose too" !!!!!! :cool:

The PDGA finally got their problem worked out and I can post now !!!!!!! :eek:

The results from the New Years Day Skins Match at Alma were as followed with five golfers that participated in the FUN !!!!!!! :cool:

$10 Division
Joseph Brandenburger ( 1 win on hole #3 for 3 skins) $7.50
Tony Blanchard (1 win on hole #7 for 5 skins) $12.50
Robert Davis (2 wins on hole #10 and #12 for 5 skins) $12.50
Roger Knight (1 win on hole #18 for 7 skins) $17.50
Luke Plummer (0 wins) But had some nice putts to push the skin !!!!!! :)

Overall good times on the golf course to start the New Year off right and looking forward to playing disc golf with everyone throughout the year 2011 !!!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

EFSavage
May 13 2011, 03:13 AM
Yahoo......DGers,

Evan McKee announced on the Greenwood mini thread that the Alma mini will be starting again this Sunday @ 2:00. :D Can't wait to see some #'s out on the big course again. I'm planning on getting out there this weekend and seeing what I can do as far as course maintenance. The rains did a # on it, I've heard. I'll see what I can do.

See ya throwing somewhere,
Savage

evandmckee
May 13 2011, 05:29 PM
Heck Yes!!

Sunday!! Sunday!! Sunday!!

2pm tee time

Alma Aquatics Park - Best Course Around!!

and there's still an Ace Pot from last year, $110 +

Come Getcha Some :D

Rod07Ger
May 14 2011, 07:01 PM
Just a reminder !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

"Alma Greens" practice tomorrow at 2:00pm !!!!!!! :cool:

ps. If ya want a shot at that $110+ Ace pot !!!!!! Then you better show up, because I'm going to take it home....... Unless you hit one too !!!!!! :rolleyes:

EFSavage
May 15 2011, 12:34 AM
R U Ready DGers?

Left Ben Geren today and headed out to the Greens' back nine. My daughter, Micah went out with me and we worked hard. There was a lot of large logs, stumps, and branches all over the back 9. Hole 13's tee box sign was up lifted and I had to search for it. The hole signage that was attached to it is gone. It now says hole #5, 220 or something to that effect. We concentrated our effort on making the back navigable and clear of the large obstacles. That was accomplished.

I came back later to play the back 9. Ended up picking up two bags of trash and there is a lot left to pick up. If you read this before tomorrow, bring a sack with you to help with the course. The storm did a lot of damage ,but also did a lot of good. The receding water washed away the under brush and it looks nice. So much will need to be done before the Greens' tournament gets here, but for now it's playable.

See ya tomorrow and remember: No more excuses, excuses are useless, so no more excuses! :cool:

Do whatcha love to do, Play DG, :D

Savage

evandmckee
May 16 2011, 09:44 PM
Huge Thanks to Eric Savage and his daughter, Micah - the course looked great thanks to their efforts in trash pick-up from the flooding, still some to go but overall not looking bad

Scores (Crazy Windy)

Open

Matt Spain 57 $18
Chris Shelton 58 $6
Luke Plummer 59
Roger Knight 61 $10 CTP
Evan McKee 62
Chase Campbell 63

Advanced

Eric Savage 59 (12.50 WAFDA Voucher)
Gregg Fritchey 59 (12.50 Merch)
Dustin Moser 60
Willie Williams 63
John Middleton 69

Ace Pot is running $121+ for next Sunday, 2 pm tee!!

Rod07Ger
May 21 2011, 06:22 PM
Tee time at 2:00pm (tomorrow)
Should be FUN !!!!!!!! See ya there !!!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

ps. I guess Evan will be there ???? ;)

evandmckee
May 22 2011, 12:05 PM
Yessiree, I'll be there

SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!

Come enjoy the breathtaking views, awesome elevation shots, a true players course where we are not scared to throw over water and placement of every shot is key

Alma Aquatics Park - 2 pm tee, $121 and climbing Ace Pot :)

evandmckee
May 23 2011, 01:29 PM
OPEN (accidentally paid out $4 too much)
Chris Eads 46 $25
Kevin Jones 49 $10
Chris Shelton 50 (playoff) $5
Chase Campbell 50 (Free CTP - Ch. Glo Teebird)
Jeremy Barnett 51
Joseph Brandenburger 52
Robert Davis 52
Matt Spain 58
Evan McKee 65

PRO MASTERS
Luke Plummer 51 $8
Roger Knight 58

ADVANCED
Eric Savage 60 $5 WAFDA Voucher, $9 CTP
Gregg Fritchey 60 $5 WAFDA Voucher

REC
Wayland Brandenburger 62 $5 WAFDA Voucher

evandmckee
Jun 04 2011, 06:58 PM
Alma Mini is tomorrow, Sunday, June 5, Ace Pot over $150, come enjoy one of the most beautiful and challenging courses in the area and prep for the 7th Annual Alma Greens B Tier on June 25th! 2 pm tee off :):):)

Rod07Ger
Jun 04 2011, 07:27 PM
Evan are you offering mulligans for WAFDA members tomorrow ????? :rolleyes:

jobee
Jun 05 2011, 01:18 PM
hey evan do you have scores from last week.

evandmckee
Jun 05 2011, 02:30 PM
NO mulligans:p, and yes I'll post scores from last week when I post this weeks scores, sorry I hadn't already, spaced it out with last week-ends 3 day week-end :eek:

evandmckee
Jun 06 2011, 12:17 PM
Scores from 5-29-11

OPEN
Chris Shelton 50 $18 (dead center spit for ace on 11)
Tony Blanchard 50 $6 (left before it could be played off)
Luke Plummer 55 - CTP $6
Joseph Brandenburger 56
Rogr Koenigseder 57
Evan McKee 61

AM
Jose Galvan 60 $15 WAFDA Voucher
Tristen Long 61
John Moose 64

FUN
Robert Davis 47 - Ace #11, 2nd of the day, aced #17 at BG that morning, got chains on #12 at Alma also - ALWAYS get in the ACE POT!!
Daniel Moose 53
Gregg Fritchey 58

Scores from 6-5-11

OPEN
Chris Shelton 49 $15
Joseph Brandenburger 50 $5 (Ace Spit on awesome playoff safari hole)
Kevin Jones 50
Robert Davis 55
Evan McKee 64

Pro Master
Roger Knight 52 $4

ADV
Eric Savage 54 $15 WAFDA Voucher
Bryan Dear 56
Chad Reil 59

FUN
Sam Jordan 64
Kevin Barnes 65

Next Sunday, 6-12,

Workday starting at 9am till noonish - if you can, bring weedeaters, loppers, ect.
Free Merch CTP for workers, 2 mulligans for Sunday Mini and I'll cook up some brats and provide water, gatorade, ect.

Mini starts at 2pm, $149 and climbing Ace Pot!!

evandmckee
Jun 11 2011, 01:20 PM
Sunday, 6-12,

Workday starting at 9am till noonish - if you can, bring weedeaters, loppers, ect.
Free Merch CTP for workers, 2 mulligans for Sunday Mini and I'll cook up some brats and provide water, gatorade, ect.

Mini starts at 2pm, $149 and climbing Ace Pot!!

jobee
Jun 12 2011, 01:47 AM
well that sounds like a good deal to me. I'll be there to help out! and win the mini! :)

evandmckee
Jun 13 2011, 03:12 PM
Big Thanks to: Kelly KelDog Watson, Roger Knight and Joseph Brandenburger for helping at the clean-up day!! Big Thanks to Eric Savage for coming out and weed-eating earlier in the week also!! The course is looking great - 1 more clean-up day next Sunday and it'll be in tip-top shape

6-12 Mini Scores:

OPEN
Chris Shelton 49 $16
Chase Campbell 51
Joseph Brandenburger 53
Evan McKee 58

PRO MASTER
KelDog 51 $16
Roger Knight 52
Luke Plummer 57
Gregg Fritchey 59

ADVANCED
Chad Reil 53 $10 Voucher, Newest WAFDA Member also
Eric Savage 54

FOR FUN
Russle Ray 60

Next Sunday, 6-19, 10 am - clean-up day, we'll work to noonish, please bring weedeaters if you can, I'll grill some brats for the workers, free worker CTP and 2 mulligans also for the workers!!

2pm is normal mini - $159 and climbing ace pot!!

Looking forward to the best Alma Greens ever :D

evandmckee
Jun 18 2011, 11:12 PM
Lake Fort Smith Rec Day was awesome!! Lots of possibilities in the future for disc golf there

Last clean-up day at Alma Sunday, just light weed eating and fairway manicuring - I'll cook lunch, provide a CTP and 2 mulligans for the helpers, I'll be there around 10am

2pm is the mini, $159+ Ace Pot and I'll have some of the new Alma Greens plastic with me

we will also be playing the 21 hole tourney layout - this and doubles/practice day next Friday will be the only opportunities to play this layout before next Saturday's Alma Greens

I know it's Father's day, this may help some and stop others from being able to come out, so there or not I'd like to wish all the Dads out there a Great Father's Day!!

evandmckee
Jun 19 2011, 10:00 PM
Big Thanks to Roger Knight and Chris Shelton for helping out with the clean up day this morning, also Big Thanks to Eric Savage for his continued work on the course

we played the 21 hole par 63 lay out

Open
Chris Shelton 57 ($15)
Jeremy Barnett 59 ($5)
Beto Hernandez 62
Luke Plummer 67 ($9 CTP)
Evan McKee 69

Pro Master
Roger Knight 64 ($8 and Worker's CTP disc)
Russel Ray 65

Adv
Gregg Fritchey 64 ($15 WAFDA Voucher)
Chad Riel 65
Eric Savage 70

AM
Matt Anderson 70
Jaime Hernandez 78
Jordan Cole 79

For Fun
Kody Mille 78

ALMA GREENS next Saturday!!!:):):)
NO Alma mini next Sunday

we will return for a special mini on Sunday July 3rd for the Alma Fireworks Show - Start Time/Format TBA :D

evandmckee
Jun 30 2011, 02:27 PM
This Sunday, 6pm Tee Time

Skins match - $170+ Ace Pot is up for grabs!!

3 divisions, Divisions offered: $5, $10, $20

followed by ALMA FIREWORKS SHOW!!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnufeetQXBn2ijwg7XrGyR4GI0eSeaC QHJMVjq2dELtChWU6DPkA&t=1

EFSavage
Jul 06 2011, 12:25 AM
Hello DGers,

Now that the Alma Greens Tournament and the 4th of July has past, it's time to get the Alma AMS & Alma Greens alternating mini back in our rotation. With that said, Starting July 10th, @ 2:00 PM we'll start the rotation between courses @ AMS :).

Evan, if you would like to make this an official WAFDA mini we'll need someone to run it. I don't have a problem running it for the club but I need someone to show me the ropes first. Let me know what you think.

See ya throwing soon, :cool:
Savage

Rod07Ger
Jul 07 2011, 03:14 PM
Yes, the WAFDA crew will HELP in the transitional time of yours to learn the ropes !!!!!!! You'll need score cards, sign in sheets, pencils, ect. !!!!!! :cool:

Welcome aboard Eric !!!!!! The Mini's are the foundation of our present and future disc golf community !!!!!!! :)

Thanks Again for your dedication and support for everything that you bring to the table for our disc golf community !!!!!! :cool:

EFSavage
Jul 11 2011, 03:14 AM
Nice Turnout DGers,

Let me first start off by saying thanks to Roger Knight and Evan McKee for showing me the ropes on running a mini today. I hope to do WAFDA proud in running the mini to these two courses.

We had a promising group of six, fast playing, junior players out today, and four regular members out playing from shade to shade. One other member showed up later because we had some confusion about where the mini was being played today.

Results from AMS:

AM Division:
Tristen Long -2, 52 ($15 WAFDA voucher)
Harrison Whorton +1, 55 ($15 WAFDA voucher) (New WAFDA member)
Matt Anderson +3, 57 ($10 CTP) :cool:
Spencer Plumkett +4, 58
Jordon Cole +9, 63
Jace McCrey +10, 64

Open Division:
Roger Knight -3, 51 ($16 payout)
Luke Plummer E, 54
Eric Savage +2, 56
Evan McKee +10, 64

Kody Miller played for fun.

Next week; Sunday 7-17-11 @ 2:00 PM we'll be playing at the park; Alma Greens

Ace pot is @ $ 180.00
:eek:

EFSavage
Jul 15 2011, 02:30 PM
Greetings DGers,

It's time to flex your Alma Greens muscles, so if the Greens beat you up this year, try and come get yourself some redemption. If you did well, then let's see if you still have it. We had a nice turn-out last Sunday down at the school. Let's try and have another large group this week. This hot weather is great practice for the HELL ON THE BORDER tournament coming up next month. Remember, there's lots of opportunities for aces on this course.

Tee time: 2:00 PM

ACE POT: $ 180.00 :eek: :)

See ya for sure Sunday,

Savage

jobee
Jul 16 2011, 01:11 AM
I should be there, I'm feeling pretty good about my chances on hitting another ace pot! Maybe shot a hot round too. like -8 or so! that is if my putting is on. See everyone sunday

EFSavage
Jul 18 2011, 02:55 AM
Ok DGers,

Had six dedicated throwers out today. It was good practice for the HOTB tournament. It was hot as we all know, but it summer, so what do you expect.

Here's the results.

(Open Division)
Joseph "JoBee" B. -4, 50 $8.00
Robert D. -2, 52

(Open Masters)
Luke P. +5, 59 $8.00
Roger K. +6, 60

(Advance)
Eric S. +4, 58 CTP-#11-$5.00 & $10.00 Merch
Gregg F. +8, 62

ACE POT is up to $186.00 :eek: :)

Had a good time at the park, but next week we'll be down at the school.

Rod07Ger
Jul 23 2011, 05:38 PM
OK !!!!!!! The Alma Middle School (AMS) is the destination for this weeks mini of HOT disc golf ACTION !!!!!!!! :cool:

C'mon out and get ya some !!!!!!! :)

Tee time at 2:00pm
Should be FUN !!!!!!!! See ya there !!!!!!!! :) :cool: :D

ps. Ice cold water will be there for your hydration needs, you just have to bring something to put it in !!!!!!! :cool:

Also the ACE POT is $186 and growing !!!!!!!!

Rod07Ger
Jul 25 2011, 02:13 PM
Alright !!!!! We had a small group of two, until the guys that finished in Russellville wanted a shot at the ACE pot !!!!!!! :cool:

So....... 6 Disc Golfers
Equals quality competition for all that attended !!!!!!!

Open (pro)
Joseph Brandenburger 50 (-4) $12 (throw-off)
Roger Knight 50 (-4) $0 :(
Michael Adams 54 (E)

Advance
Robert Davis 50 (-4) $15 (WAFDA voucher)
Eric Savage 55 (+1) ?
Evan McKee 56 (+2) ?

Overall good times on the golf course and looking forward to seeing everyone next time !!!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Also it was nice to see Mike Adams back out on the course and I hope to see him more often in the future !!!!!!!! :cool:

jobee
Jul 25 2011, 02:37 PM
who was this sand bagger guy robert. playing am and tied for 1st in open. whats with that?

evandmckee
Jul 29 2011, 06:51 PM
Alma Mini is at the Aquatic Parks course this Sunday, 2pm tee

Special Guest TD: Me!

Free Merch CTP and an Ace Pot approaching ......$$$200$$$

EFSavage
Jul 31 2011, 08:34 PM
Your Alma Mini Results DGers,

We had nine disc golfers and two divisions represented. There were six in open and three in recreational.

OPEN

Chris Eads -3, 51----$18.00
Chris Shelton -2, 52----$6.00
Joseph Brandenburger +1, 55
Roger Knight +1, 55
John McGowan +5, 59
Evan McKee +5, 59

RECREATIONAL

Troy Flanagan +1, 55----$15.00 WAFDA Voucher
Eric Savage +3, 57
Kody Miller +4, 58

Nice turnout for a mini with an ACE POT of $201.00. :eek:
Kody came real close to taking the ace pot money when he busted chains on #10, only to see his disc fall out to take the ctp. :( Small consolation prize instead. :confused:

Well, we will be down at the middle school next Sunday. Have a good week and hope to see you throwing somewhere at one of the many WAFDA minis offered throughout the week.

Till then,
Savage

PS:

HELL ON THE BORDER IS AUG. 13 & 14; SIGN UP!

EFSavage
Aug 04 2011, 11:23 PM
Let's do it DGers,

This weeks Alma Mini is down at the Alma Middle School.This course offers good practice for the up and coming, HELL ON THE BORDER TOURNAMENT. It's coming to the end of the summer and let's see who's at the top of their game going into the HOTB.

ACE POT is up to $$$ 201.00 $$$

Let's do it; let's have a huge turnout and you can say you saw Savage get his first Ace, and of course take the $$$$$ :)

See ya Sunday @ 2:00 PM,

Savage

EFSavage
Aug 07 2011, 10:05 PM
Your Alma Mini Results DGers,

We had 13 disc golfers out today. ACE POT is still growing and is up to $$$ 214.00 $$$.

OPEN DIV.

Rober Davis -7, 47, $18.00 1st place
Kevin Jones -5, 49, $6.00 throw off
Chris Shelton -5, 49
Joseph Brandenburger -5, 49
Michael Adams -4, 50
Jeremy Barnett +15, 69

OPEN MASTERS

Luke Plummer -10, 44, $8.00 Low round of the day :)
Roger Knight -5, 49

ADVANCE DIV.

Eric Savage +2, 56, $10.00 WAFDA Voucher
Gregg Fritchey +5, 59

INTERMEDIATE DIV.

Steven Medeiros -6, 48, $10.00 WAFDA Voucher
Troy Flanagan -4, 50

AM DIV.

Kody Miller +5, 59, $5.00 WAFDA Voucher

Great day for disc golf.

"NO MINI NEXT WEEK"

See ya @ the HELL ON THE BORDER next weekend.

Till then,
Savage

[/SIZE]

jobee
Aug 20 2011, 07:44 PM
I'm ready for the Alma Sunday mini this time. At the lake 2pm. I plan on hitting an ace, but anyone else is more then welcome to hit one too.:)

EFSavage
Aug 20 2011, 07:55 PM
Hello DGers,

Sunday's mini will be up @ the park. The ace pot is currently @ $214.00. :) :eek: We'll begin play @ the peek of the heat of the day; 2:00 PM. As my old coach use to say, " Great teams play in all types of weather." I say, " Great DGers throw in all types of weather!!" Come on out and as JoBee says, " Let's play some B."

One more, As James Perry says, "Get Greasy!!!!",

Savage

EFSavage
Aug 22 2011, 01:19 AM
Sorry DGers,

I just got thrown out of posting up the results before I could post the results. To late, so results tomorrow.

Savage :(

EFSavage
Aug 22 2011, 10:40 PM
Here we go DGers,

I'm not going to try and make this fancy or anything because this will make my third attempt to post these results.

Well the ACE POT has been taken. Troy Flanagan hit an ace on #11 to take home the $227.00 pot. Congratulations sir!!!! :eek::)

As for the mini results:

OPEN

Roger Koenigseder -4, 50, $20
Joseph Brandenburger -2, 52
Kevin Jones -1, 53
Beto Hernandez -1, 53
Jeremy Barnett -1, 53

OPEN MASTERS

Roger Knight +4, 58, $4

ADVANCED

Eric Savage -1, 53, $10 voucher
Daniel Moose +5, 59

INTERMEDIATE

Troy Flanagan +1, 55, $10 voucher
John Moose +6, 60

AM

Jamie Hernandez +5, 59, $15 voucher
Kody Miller +6, 60
Brad Barnett +10, 64

Congratulations once again to Troy. Kuddos to all the winners in their respected divisions. Hope to see everyone down at the middle school next Sunday. Don't make it look like it's all about the money and not show up.

Till we throw again my DG friends,
Savage

EFSavage
Sep 05 2011, 10:09 PM
Greeting DGers,

It's been busy since school has started back, so I've had little time to post results. Here is the last two weeks results.

08/28/11

OPEN DIVISION

Roger Koenigseder -7, 47, $8.00
Joseph Brandenburger -7, 47, $8.00
Jeremy Barnett -5, 49
Kevin Jones -4, 50

ADVANCE DIVISION

Eric Savage -1, 53, $5.00 voucher

INTERMEDIATE DIVISION

John Moose +2, 56, $10.00 voucher
Troy Flanagan E, 54

AM DIVISION

Russell Ray +5, 59, $15.00 voucher
Wayland Brandenburger +7, 61
Bradley Barnett +13, 67

Congratulations to all the winners. Glad to see all out especially after the ACE pot was hit the previous week. Makes me believe it's about the game and not so much the money.

Results for 9-4-11

Well let me start off by saying, It was a windy, windy day. Gust around thirty mph. The lake had white caps. Now with that said, we had four DGers out braving the wind. Results will be given as follows:

INTERMEDIATE DIVISION

Eric Savage shot -1, 53, $15.00 voucher
Russell Ray
John Moose

AM WOMEN DIVISION

Kelly Ray- $5.00 voucher

As you have noticed I did not post the others scores. Like I said earlier, it was windy. Everyone pressed on and no one quit. Kuddos to all.

The rotation has us playing down at the middle school next week, but keep your eyes open to a change of the day we play. There is talk of moving the Mini to Greenwood on Sundays. The purpose of this is to get DGers prepared for the Battle of Bell Park. I'll keep you informed.

Till we throw again,
Savage

EFSavage
Sep 11 2011, 12:39 AM
Ok DGers,

The mini is down at the middle school tomorrow. We'll start @ 2:00 PM. I went out this evening and cleaned up the course. It looks great and I'll put it up against any course in the area.

Tomorrow is a day to be remembered. Let's enjoy our freedom and play the game we love.

Till we throw again (tomorrow),

Savage

EFSavage
Sep 14 2011, 01:13 AM
Sorry Dgers,

I've been having computer issues and I'm working on fixing them. We had six out on that beautiful day & here's the results.

Open Division
Roger Knight -5, (49) $12.00 + CTP $6.00
Eric Savage -5, (49) $12.00
Kelly Ganzel -3, (51)
John Moose +1, (55)
Evan McKee +4, (58)
Bob Harris +15, (69)

It was good to see all out, esp. Bob and Kelly who drove down from NWA.

We'll be back up at the park;(Alma Greens) this next Sunday, (9-18-11). Hope to see some good numbers out.

Till we throw again,
Savage

jobee
Sep 18 2011, 11:24 PM
Eric couldn't post anything yet! Computer is not functioning correctly! We talked and decided to move the Alma mini to every Saturday afternoon. At 2pm, that gives everyone time to play Ben Geren Mini, grab a bite, rest an hour or so, then head out to Alma to get some more Disc Golf Action! Also Greenwood will be moved to Sunday!

EFSavage
Sep 21 2011, 12:04 PM
Here's the Results,

OPEN

Luke Plummer -7 (47), $16 + CTP = $22
Jeremy Barnett -5 (49)
Roger Konigseder -3 (51)
Eric Savage E (54)

INTERMEDIATE

John Moose +3 (57), $10 Voucher
Gregg Fritchey DNF

RECREATION

Bradley Barnett +11 (65)

As was stated in the earlier post, we will start playing the Alma Mini on Saturday afternoons now. We'll be down at the middle school @ 2:00. If you have any questions let me hear from you. I'll see if I can answer it for you.

Till we throw again,
Savage

EFSavage
Sep 25 2011, 11:12 PM
Evening DGers,

Well we had three dedicated players out supporting the Saturday Alma Mini.
I know the Razorbacks were playing at the same time but come on, DG vs Razorbacks. DG wins!!!!!!

OPEN DIVISION

Eric Savage -2 (52), $12.00+ $2.00 CTP
Roger Konigseder E (54)
Gregg Fritchey E (54)

Glad to the see the dedicated out. Glad I recorded the game so I could fly through that beating we took.

GO HOGS!!!

See ya throwing soon,
Savage

PS: We'll be up at the park next Saturday afternoon; 2:00 PM Tee time.[/COLOR]

EFSavage
Oct 02 2011, 02:18 AM
Here's your results DGers,

We had six total DGers out this afternoon; five paying. Once again it was a beautiful afternoon to play DG.

OPEN DIVISION

Eric Savage -4, (50) $15.00
Luke Plummer -1, (53) $5.00
Adam Bailey E, (54) Played for fun
Matt Spain +1, (55) CTP $5.00
Roger Koenigseder +1, (55)
Russell Ray +7, (61)

Glad to see you guys out and hope to see the rest of you out next week. We'll be down at the middle school next Saturday afternoon.

Till we throw again,
Savage

EFSavage
Oct 04 2011, 11:34 AM
Anyone interseted in playing on Thursday night?

Let me hear from you.

Savage

EFSavage
Oct 05 2011, 12:14 AM
Hello DGers,

Just letting you know I'll be out playing at the school this Thursday night. If you'd like to join me, meet me at 6:00 PM. Tags will be the prize. :D See ya then.

Savage

EFSavage
Oct 12 2011, 09:57 PM
Here's last Saturday's results DGers,

We had three players out on this Saturday afternoon.

OPEN DIVISION

Beto Hernandez -5, (49) $12.00 + $2.00 CTP :)
Eric Savage E, (54)
Roger Koenigseder +1, (55)

Enjoyed the afternoon Beto and Roger. Good round Beto!

Coming up this Saturday @ 2:00 PM, 10/15/11, We'll be playing up at the Alma Greens-park. Hope to see a lot of you out that afternoon.

ACE POT is @ $27.00

Till we throw again,

Savage

EFSavage
Oct 14 2011, 03:23 PM
Afternoon DGers,

I made a mistake on my last post. I stated that the ACE POT is up to $27.00 dollars when it is actually up to $30.00. That's not a big change but I do want the numbers to be correct.

As to the announcement, I'm not going to be able to run the Sat. afternoon (2:00) mini. :( If one of the other TDs wants to run it, that would be great. Hope to see you out playing somewhere this weekend or soon.

So, Till We Throw Again,

Savage

jobee
Oct 16 2011, 01:24 AM
Had 4 come out to play the greens course this afternoon!

SCORES
OPEN
Beto H. 51 $12
Joseph B. 53 $3ctp hole 1
Adam B. 56 free ctp hole 5.
JUST FOR FUN
Wayland B. 61

EFSavage
Oct 21 2011, 12:02 PM
Good Friday to you DGers,

We'll be out at the middle school this Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM. Hope to see a lot of you out.

Till then,

Savage

EFSavage
Oct 22 2011, 10:06 PM
What is up DGers?

We had zero show up for a beautiful afternoon to play DG. I know the Hogs were playing but still, zero? :confused:

Here is the part where you come in. What do we need to do to increase the numbers to the Alma mini? Do we need to just forget Saturday afternoons? Do we need to change the day? Thursday night? Give me some thoughts.

Well, if nothing changes between now and next Saturday, we'll be playing @ Alma Greens. :cool:

Till we throw again,

Savage

EFSavage
Oct 26 2011, 01:24 PM
Hey DGers,

We will not be playing DG this Saturday @ Alma. The ACE RACE is being played @ Trinity. I'll let you know when we'll be playing next.

Till we throw again,

Savage

EFSavage
Nov 01 2011, 12:58 AM
Hey DGers,

I'm officially taking a vacation from running the Alma Mini till further notice. Numbers have dwindled since the switch from Sunday to Saturday afternoons.

I'm in the process of trying to building another course here in Arkansas. :) Working with the EDGE program again and the episcopal church to get a course built at Camp Mitchell on Petti Jean Mountain. :cool: I'll be heading down there soon to look at possible layouts. Cross your fingers.

Till We Throw Again,

Savage

EFSavage
Jan 24 2012, 11:37 AM
Hey DGers,
Alma Greens back nine is presently under construction and is going to be different. Presently, 10, 11, & 12 are the same. 13 is pretty much gone as we know it. 14 is wide open now & has a large brush/tree pile in front of it. 15 tee box is scheduled to be gone and has a lot to brush up by the basket. 16 tee box has brush on it and the hole will probably be gone soon. 17 is in tack. Lastly, 18 has a large brush/ tree pile in front of it and it's cleared out a lot too.
The mayors office has a plan and several people are in contact with him. We'll let you know about any further info as it comes our way. Change is for sure. Hope it's for the better.

See ya throwing,
Savage

EFSavage
Apr 20 2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome Back DGers,

Starting this Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 2:00 pm we are going to start having the mini back here in Alma. We'll still rotate the courses; starting with Alma Middle School (AMS) this weekend. My plan for next week is to set up alternate tee boxes on the front nine of the Alma Greens. Maybe use the remaining three baskets somehow, but I'll let you know soon.

See ya throwing soon,
Savage

EFSavage
Apr 22 2012, 07:31 PM
Slow start for the first mini back in Alma, but we did have six playing today. I personally had to be the gallery because of a messed up shoulder and back. Here's your results:

Open

Shawn Lamatus - 52, -2, ($1 CTP) & ($8)
Chris Eads - 53, -1

Fun

Chris Shelton - 49, -5
JoBee - 55, +1
Justin Horne - 58, +4
Brandon Eads - 62, +8

Windy day for sure but over-all nice. We'll be back at the middle school next Sunday. See ya throwing soon,
Savage

jobee
Jul 07 2012, 05:34 PM
Sunday Mini will now be at (AMS) Alma Middle school and tee off is at 6pm. Starts tomorrow, So come on out and lets play some B!

jobee
Jul 15 2012, 01:21 AM
Had 7 players last week, lets get more this Sunday. AMS Alma Middle School at 6pm.:)

jobee
Oct 14 2012, 11:28 AM
Going out to alma greens today about 11am till 2 to work on the course. All but one hole is playable right now with baskets in the ground. The back 9 are all new holes now, come on out to help clean up and then play a round at 2ish as well. Eric Savage will run a mini if players show. If you build it, they will come. :)

jobee
Oct 28 2012, 11:43 AM
Alma Greens course at the lake is done and ready to play! 8 new holes to be played, mini is today, sunday at 2pm. Come on out and get ready for the Alma Greens B-Tier Tournament on Sat. Dec. 1st!:D

EFSavage
Nov 03 2012, 11:51 PM
11/04/12 Sunday mini @ 2:00 PM tomorrow. There is four weeks until WAFDA's Alma Greens Tournament. Come practice the new back nine layout, and oh yea, try your arm out on Alma's signature front nine. See you tomorrow, Savage

EFSavage
Nov 04 2012, 09:57 PM
OPEN DIVISION

Bill Lyle -1 (53) 1st place $15.00; CTP winner $9.00, & a KC Pro Rock
Robert Davis E (54) 2nd place $5.00
Kevin Barnes +1 (55)
JoBee +1 (55)
Ray Mo +1 (55)

PRO MASTERS

Justin Horne -3 (51) 1st place $16.00
Roger koenigseder -2 (52) 2nd place $8.00
Eric Savage E (54) 3rd place $4.00
Shawn Lamastis +1 (55)
Luke Plummer +5 (59)
Russell Ray +6 (60)
Evan mcKee +8 (62)

RECREATIONAL

Byron Vaughn +3 (57) $15.00 voucher
Zachary hefner +3 (57)
Brendan Yarborough +5 (59)

FUN

Beto E (54)
Daniel Sleeper E (54)
Michael Seiter +2 (56)
Wayland Brandenburger +10 (64)
Ben; Luke Plummer's friend +14 (68)

Thanks to all who came out; esp the NWA crew for driving down. Hope to see you out again next week. Till then, See you throwing, SAVAGE

EFSavage
Nov 08 2012, 11:21 PM
"ATTENTION WAFDA MEMBERS & DISC GOLF COMMUNITY"
WAFDA is needing some help this coming Saturday morning.
We are pouring six tee pads out at the Alma Greens Disc Golf Course.
We need help to make this happen, so I'm asking for you to give up one Saturday morning to come help us make this possible. We need to have this done by 12:00 noon because the concrete company closes by noon.
We are beginning at 7:00 am and again will be done by noon. If you have access to a wheelbarrel please bring it with you.
If all goes as planned, we'll be playing the Sunday mini @ 2:00 pm on the new tee pads. For the curious, we'll have concrete tees on holes 1, 2, 10 thru 16, and 18. 17 we need some extra work to be ready for concrete. I hope to see you Saturday, TD of the 8th Annual Alma Greens, Savage

jobee
Nov 18 2012, 12:17 PM
Alma Greens Mini tomorrow at 2pm, I will have WAFDA tags if anyone wants to become a member B4 our tag match on Dec. 15th. Good time to get one and then play to try to improve your tag. I will also have wafda merch and a lot of my stuff ready to buy as well. Ace Pot over $110 now, so come out if you want to split that with me! Come try out our 6 new tee pads!

jobee
Nov 25 2012, 11:50 AM
Alma Mini today 11/25/2012 at 2pm. Only one week till Alma Greens Tournament. Ace Pot up to $135, so come on out and play some B!

jobee
Dec 30 2012, 03:49 AM
Alma mini Sunday at 2pm at the Middle school! See you there!

jobee
Jan 05 2013, 07:59 PM
Alma Mini Sunday at 2pm, AMS (Alma Middle School)!

EFSavage
Jan 13 2013, 02:26 PM
WAFDA's Sunday Mini will be @ Alma Greens @ 2:00 P.M. today. We'll be playing the back nine twice.

EFSavage
Jan 13 2013, 08:25 PM
WAFDA had four dedicated players out playing today.
Beto Hernandez and Eric Savage competed against each other in the Open Masters Division with Beto taking Eric by three strokes.
Luke Plummer and JoBee Brandenburger went against each other in the Open Division, with Luke winning by three strokes also. JoBee came away with the CTP from hole #12. Luke and Beto both left with $8.00.
We'll be down at the middle school next Sunday.
Till then, See ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Jan 19 2013, 11:41 PM
WAFDA's, 1/20/13 Sunday Mini will be at Alma Greens @ 2:00 P.M. DVR the 49ers vs Falcons game and take advantage of this beautiful Jan. warm front. See ya throwing soon, Savage :cool:

EFSavage
Jan 21 2013, 10:45 PM
We had 12 out playing yesterday. It was good to see everyone. Results went as follows: OPEN DIVISION - Joseph Brandenburger E, 54; OPEN MASTERS - 1st Beto Hernandez -2, 52. 2nd Eric Savage -2, 52. 3rd Luke Plummer -2, 52. 4th Justin Horne E, 54. ADVANCED - 1st Juan Ramirez E, 54. 2nd Brant Ramsey +3, 57. German Benavides +3, 57. Chase Campbell +3, 57. Cesar Valdez +6. Had two others playing in the FUN DIVISION - Jamie Hernandez -2, 52, & Julio Valdez +5, 59. See everyone @ the school next Sunday. :cool:

EFSavage
Feb 10 2013, 08:51 AM
The Sunday WAFDA Mini is being called off today. To much rain.:(

jobee
Mar 09 2013, 11:12 PM
This weeks Sunday Mini will be at Alma Greens at 2:30pm. Ace Pot is $153, so come on out and lets play some B!

EFSavage
Mar 16 2013, 07:38 PM
WAFDA will hold it's Sunday mini @ Alma Middle School tomorrow @ 2:30 PM. Hopefully we won't see to much rain tonight. I'll keep you posted on any cancellations.
See ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 17 2013, 01:02 PM
David Wise commented on the Western Arkansas Flying Disc page on Facebook with, "Cancel because of rain? Really?" So I replied back with, "Unfortunately, our numbers don't support the all weather play David. In the spirit of the all weather player, I will not cancel and see who meets me out at Alma Middle School @ 2:30."
Will I see you throwing soon, Savage :rolleyes:

EFSavage
Mar 17 2013, 05:55 PM
There are no results to post because I was the only person out at the school today.
The next Sunday Mini will be held at Bell Park in Greenwood @ 2:30 PM. If it's raining that day the mini will definitely be cancelled.

EFSavage
Mar 23 2013, 07:57 PM
WAFDA's Sunday Mini will be @ Bell Park in Greenwood tomorrow; starting @ 2:30 PM. There is a 40% chance of rain and the winds will be 20 to 30 mph with gust up to 40 mph. High temp. is to be 41. Don't let the conditions keep you away. See ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Mar 24 2013, 08:28 PM
Well, I was surprised to see six DGers out playing in the elements today. :D Here was the results of these tough six.
Open: Pete Nixon E/54 $8.00 + $ 5.00 CTP, Brent Wolfe +4/58, Brant Ramsey +9/63.
Open Masters: Eric Savage +5/59 $8.00, Justin Horne +8/62.
Advanced: Joseph "Jobee" Brandenburger +8/62 $5.00 voucher.

Thanks to all who came and supported the Sunday Mini.

EFSavage
Mar 31 2013, 12:24 AM
WAFDA's Easter Sunday Mini has been cancelled. Happy Easter DGers!!! See ya throwing soon, Savage :)

EFSavage
Apr 07 2013, 07:08 PM
We had five out playing the Greens today. Three played in the Open Division; James Perry, Jeremy Barnett, & Chase Campbell. The other two Roger Koenigseder & myself played in the Open Masters Division. James took Open w/ a seven under 47. Jeremy DNF and Chase shot a four under 50. Roger and myself shot four under 50's as well. James took the CTP on hole 14; $5.00 + $12.00 for the win. Roger and I just split the purse for $4.00 each. Enjoyed the round my friends. Hope to see more out in the coming weeks and months. Till then, See ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Apr 12 2013, 02:58 PM
WAFDA's Sunday Mini; 4/14/13 will be @ Alma Middle School @ 2:30 PM. Come on out and get ready for the Airedale Classic next month. I'll be posting details this week about the Classic. Till then, See ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Apr 14 2013, 07:34 PM
We had seven out playing today. Here are your results: OPEN DIVISION- James P.Dog Perry 47/-7 $8.00, Daniel Sleeper 59/+5. OPEN MASTERS- Justin Horne 54/E $8.00 + CTP $ 5.00, Eric Savage 55/+1. ADVANCED- Zachary Blake 69/+15 $5.00 WAFDA voucher. FUN- Will Gray + 72/+18, & Devon Rogers 74/+20. Glad to see some new faces out and nice to see the WAFDA members out supporting our minis. Tags #s are James #17, Justin #31, Eric #34, Daniel #35, & Zachary #73

EFSavage
Apr 28 2013, 02:16 AM
Today's WAFDA Sunday Mini will be @ Alma Greens @ 2:30 pm. We'll be playing the back nine twice. More ace runs on the back. Ace pot is over $50.00. Till then, see ya throwing soon, Savage

EFSavage
Apr 28 2013, 07:59 PM
We had five (5) out on a perfect Sunday for DG. Had three (3) playing Pro Masters: Luke Plummer 45/-9 $12.00, Tommy Eddy (new WAFDA member) 51/-3, & myself 53/-1. We had two (2) playing Advanced JoBee Brandenburger 51/-3 $5.00 voucher, and Mr. Matt Spain 51/-3 $5.00 voucher + $5.00 CTP. Can't believe five is all we had out on such a nice day.

EFSavage
May 26 2013, 12:55 AM
WAFDA's Sunday Mini is @ Alma Greens tomorrow @ 2:30 PM. Spent Saturday afternoon working on the course and took a rock to the ankle. It came flying out from under my mower, and let's just say a few choice words flew out too. The grass was just to high on holes 7, 8, 9, and 10 to enjoy a round.

EFSavage
May 27 2013, 01:21 AM
Today's results went as follows: OPEN DIVISION - Robert Davis 50/-4 & $12.00, Kevin Barnes 57/+3, Daniel Sleeper 59/+5. OPEN MASTERS - Justin Horne 52/-2 & $8.00 + $5.00 CTP, Eric Savage 56/+2. ADVANCE DIVISION - Joseph "JoBee" Brandenburger 57/+3 $5.00 voucher. FUN DIVISION - Tristen Long 57/+3, Harrison Whorton 62/+8, and Barney Long 63/+9. Thanks to all who came out to play today. We'll be out at Bell Park in Greenwood the next three Sundays in preparation for the Battle of Bell Park; June 22, 2013.

EFSavage
Jun 23 2013, 02:17 PM
WAFDA's weekly Sunday mini is @ Alma Middle School @ 2:30 PM today. See ya throwing soon, Savage

jobee
Aug 04 2013, 01:11 PM
Sunday mini is at the alma middle school at 2:30 today!

jobee
Aug 18 2013, 12:38 AM
Sunday Mini is at Alma Greens at 2:30pm, Ace Pot is up to $57 for wafda members. See ya'll out throwing soon, JoBee.

jobee
Sep 22 2013, 11:32 AM
Sunday Mini will be at Alma greens course 2pm from now till alma greens tourney Nov. 16th. Except Oct. 20th we are having ACE RACE at ben geren. So today we are playing Alma Greens at 2pm. Ace Pot is $50 and I heard the #1 tag holder will be there too. So come on out and lets play some B!