jritger
Mar 12 2008, 11:19 AM
This is a list of events that I know of; post here if you can add to it

Weekday during daylight savings time:
Monday - Lenora Park Doubles; Sequoyah Park Doubles?
Tuesday - Redan Doubles 5:30pm
Wed - Perkerson Park Singles 5:30 (downtown ATL); Wills Park Doubles 5pm (north ATL)
Thurs - East Roswell Doubles (north ATL); JP Moseley Doubles (southside ATL)
Fri - Central Park Doubles?

Regular Weekend Action:
Every Sunday - Redan Pnut Doubles 10am; Central Park Doubles 4pm
2nd Saturday monthly - Redan Park
2nd Sunday monthly - Perkerson Park
Monthly doubles @ Deerlick, times vary

buckiro3
Apr 05 2008, 01:35 PM
Played Wills Park just this past Wed. night 4/2/08, was in Atlanta, on business, fun course. Just a quck word to all the locals who were in the parking lot throwing into the field for distance. I (6'3" John Deer cap Innova bag, hard to not see)was passing in front of you on my way to throw on hole #4 when one of you almost hit me in the head with a disc. Not even a sorry or watch out, you clearly saw me approaching the hole to drive. I hope you guy's don't represent the majority of the Atlanta disc golf crowd!! :mad:

sunrisensunrise
Jul 02 2008, 12:14 AM
Is this list still current? I am going to be near JP Moseley on Thursday and was wondering what time doubles started if there is still doubles of course.

keithjohnson
Jul 02 2008, 10:46 PM
Is this list still current? I am going to be near JP Moseley on Thursday and was wondering what time doubles started if there is still doubles of course.

Your best bet is to check discgolfatlanta.com, and post in the Moselely thread to get an answer.

3 of the ones in the original post have changed for sure that I know of and I'm not positive about "the JPM"

Keith

victorious23
Jul 30 2008, 03:53 PM
I'll be in Kennesaw from Aug 3-20 on business but really want to play some disc. I checked out pdga to find some courses but I'm looking for some local input as to how long of a drive I'm looking at if I go anywhere besides Oregon Park. Thanks!

keithjohnson
Jul 31 2008, 01:05 AM
I'll be in Kennesaw from Aug 3-20 on business but really want to play some disc. I checked out pdga to find some courses but I'm looking for some local input as to how long of a drive I'm looking at if I go anywhere besides Oregon Park. Thanks!

Your best bet is to check discgolfatlanta.com, and post in the Q&A thread or Oregon Park thread to get an answer.

Not many frequent this board.

Keith

victorious23
Aug 01 2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks Keith!

lux4prez
Aug 07 2008, 02:36 PM
From anywhere in Kennesaw, you should be close to I75. The closest 18 hole courses to you would be between Sequoyah and Deerlick. Sequoyah will be northeast of you in Canton and Deerlick is southwest in Douglasville, both being about 30 minutes away. Next closest would be Redan or JP Moseley at about 1.5 hours. Redan is south on I75 then east on I20 and JP is pretty much straight down I75.