keithjohnson
Feb 03 2008, 12:59 AM
Rhett says hello to all the Cali golfers out there.

He has asked me to post the link to the flyer and asks that people PLEASE sign up and check here for info.

If you have questions post them here and we'll get them answered, or email Rhett at the email link on the link.

EIEIO '08 (http://www.eieio.rhett.net/)

Keith Johnson
Proud continuing sponsor of Hole 6 at every EIEIO event!
<font color="red">
FREE RHETT!

</font>

ANHYZER
Feb 29 2008, 01:41 PM
MESSAGE FROM RHETT:

We're now full.

To get on the wait-list, please mail in a completed entry form WITHOUT payment. The wait-list will go by post-mark date and then PDGA number for a tie-breaker, per PDGA guidelines. I'll contact you later about how to make payment if you end up getting in. I will not be mixing cards with players who will be using different tee-pads at the tourney, so there will be two wait-lists: one for Long Pad divisions and one for Mixed Pad divisions. If a Long Pad player drops out, the top position on the Long Pad wait-list will get the spot, and if a Mixed Pad player drops out, the top position on the Mixed Pad wait-list will get in.

There's still a long time to go before the tourney, so go ahead and send in a registration form without payment to get on the waitlist. Who knows how many people will have to drop out.

The on-line registration list shows 4 spots remaining, but I'm going to wait until Wednesday to post the final list to let earlier post-marks get to me. We are full.

Anyone who drops off an entry form at my house will get the next day's postmark, so it's better to put them in the mail.

sunrisensunrise
Feb 29 2008, 02:03 PM
Nicely done. Sold out a full month before the event.

emerald_isle
Mar 05 2008, 04:57 PM
Registration has been updated to 110 and the waitlist has been posted at:

http://eieio.rhett.net/

Mar 20 2008, 07:32 PM
URGENT MESSAGE FROM SKIP

His PDGA membership expired so he cannot post right now...If you can't get in the tournament or know of someone who can't play please pass this info along...

I need spotters for the EIEIO Tournament!!!

Offering Free breakfast, Lunch and 10 rounds with cart
not sure about player pack included yet

Have them contact me at [email protected]

Thanks