Rex_Trimm
Jan 25 2008, 05:34 PM
I really don't have much else to do or say, so I'm going to get pejorative on captain throws like a girl. The 70 he shot last time we played was so "hot" that it kept me warm despite the freezing cold temperatures. In fact, I think his game was so awesome that it must have scared all the other frolfers away from Knob that day... not another soul on the course and total silence. Of course I immitated Chuck to keep some sense of noise pollution from time to time, yelling really loud about how the "Two Skinny J's are awesome!".

So Matt and I would very much like to go to Paw Paw for the am event in the spring and most likely tag along for the Pro one (I'll caddy for someone). Can't find anything about it online and I would like to get us in on it sooner than later. I hear that the am one fills up not as quick as the pro one, but close.

So anyone else want to go? Any info on it? Anyone else want to dog on Matt?

Seriously though, I think the world of Matt. He's a ton of fun if you haven't shot with him yet.

jmc2442
Jan 28 2008, 02:20 PM
Sexy Rexy.... here goes, and I think you were with him so you can vouch...

Matty M... lets see... Matty M. leaves his interior lights on in his car on Halloween night cuz he's way too amped to play DG after the L-O-N-G drive with friends from the main parking lot at Knob to the lot at hole #7. Matt then relies on other golfers playing in the Huckin Halloween Bash to ensure he and his whip get home that night by turning his dome light off ( like his domepiece light was ever on in the first place!!! :o). And to top it all off at the moment said golfers go to save the day Matt's phone insists on blowing up startling a player who was trying to putt causing a shank that almost landed in the pavillion 50 feet past the basket. no lie.
JERK. :D

WV AM Open - IM IN, dont know the dates yet, but DS and I are playing for sure.

WV Pro Open - August 30th, 31st... I'll caddy for someone as well, cuz you know I wear a tuxedo t-shirt. That means I'm formal when necessary, but I'm here for the party!

o, and btw GimpsNoMore, when are you and your boy Matty coming out to the DL again man?... we need to throw a round, for sure.

jmc2442
Jan 28 2008, 02:22 PM
and I want to let it be known that I too think the world of Matt. He's a super cool dude. Righteous comes to mind in fact.

sandalbagger
Jan 28 2008, 03:15 PM
Hey at least he doesn't drive that Audi 4000 anymore.

Rex_Trimm
Jan 29 2008, 12:46 PM
Keep me posted Josh, when you find out dates on this event.

As far as getting out to Deer lakes, it is a haul for me. Longer than going to Morraine, but I do need to get more ribs from Misch Market. As soon as we start seeing a warm spell maybe I'll try and round up a group of people to head out that way. I haven't talked to Matt for about a week... I figured I would post this thread partly to make him redouble his efforts to register for this board. He was whining about how difficult it is to set up an account on here. I agree, it took me a few tries to get it set up.

Rex_Trimm
Jan 31 2008, 06:54 PM
Oh this one was good. He called yesterday while I was doing some recording. He wants to know if I can go to Knob because his car's battery is on the fritz and might need a jump to get back home. Classic! I have the flu right now, so not much luck of me getting out to be in the cold.

That's almost Chuck Vesch level good stuff there.

jmc2442
Mar 19 2008, 10:47 AM
MATT, where you at son?!? Rex, where YOU at son?

I want to see BOTH of you at the DLDGC on saturday for some monthly fun!

dont be sissies. :D

jmc2442
Apr 21 2008, 10:10 AM
9 Matt Mcmillan 33337 869 69 69 70 +10 208

that's pretty good shooting Matty M... Even if you do walk through sloppy muddy mess with hippie sandals on!

kUrTp
Apr 21 2008, 10:20 AM
I played with him second and third round. Played very consitant. No blow ups. No Pooleyiosis. He must have ate his Wheaties.

jmc2442
Apr 23 2008, 12:27 PM
so, I'm starting a day early...
Happy B-Day n'at.

Glad you came out this past weekend Sexay Rexay, you always make it a good time. :cool:

jmc2442
Jun 30 2008, 11:28 AM
Matt taught us all a lesson this weekend....

never trust a 14 year old, especially with 2nd grade math. :D

Rex_Trimm
Jul 29 2008, 12:52 PM
How about this lesson. Don't give Trimm five strokes and lay twenty bucks on the line as if there is no way I can possibly hang in and shoot a decent enough round to best the big arm McMillan. Got him by one at Deer Lakes without even dipping into the five he gave me. Biggest victory of my career in Disc Golf. Thanks Matt.

sandalbagger
Jul 30 2008, 10:27 AM
I like the lesson of making sure your car is inspected before you deliver pizzas.