ztowndown07
Jan 10 2008, 12:26 PM
<font color="blue"> swearing deleted </font>

skaZZirf
Jan 10 2008, 02:17 PM
rewrite please...
i'd like to rant about the sensitivity of our moderators...This isnt preschool. And you're not cops.
Stop taking it so seriously. You are the ones acting like children. Heres a paper star deputy.

ztowndown07
Jan 10 2008, 02:31 PM
I know what my next rant will be about.

ztowndown07
Jan 10 2008, 02:32 PM
The radio and tv swears more than this forum.

ztowndown07
Jan 10 2008, 02:37 PM
If you got something you want to get off your chest. Go and rant about it here.

ztowndown07
Jan 10 2008, 02:42 PM
What is the deal with non-disc golfer's building disc golf courses? I played this half ***** nine hole in bumblef north carolina and it was just awful in fact it was litterly painfull to play the holes were mind numbing and idioctic. Okay who puts a **** teepad surounded by trees that leaves you with no room to drive or follow through on your drives.most fairways were not even cleared out. and who the puts a basket next to a side walk that receives alot of traffic you cant throw with out hitting some one wtf. And that's what grind my gears.

skaZZirf
Jan 10 2008, 02:48 PM
Where is this...And be careful, if its my home course, Ill take it as a personal aTTack and i will out you on Probation, thus turning you life into a meaningless, big brother patrolled, mine sweeping, mind numbing, experience. They are watching, and they are sensitive, like the hairs on the legs of a cave dwelling scorpion. Be careful. Its better to speak in tongues.

cschwab
Jan 10 2008, 06:31 PM
I put it in the wrong thread-

http://www.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Number=781045&amp;page=0&amp;vc=1#Post7 81045

ztowndown07
Jan 11 2008, 09:29 AM
this course is not even on the pdga directory. in fact they are dismantling the course. for more baseball fields or soccer fields. Trees hurt when you hit them with your hand on the teebox.