gotcha
Jan 02 2008, 09:32 AM
PFDS Event Calendar (http://www.pfds.org/eventcal/calendar.php)

Please note dates are subject to change.

Rex_Trimm
Jan 02 2008, 11:12 PM
Nicely done... Now all I gotta do is print it up and get it up on the wall to motivate me to get my work done... and if Milissa can't find me on a given day... she can just look at the calendar.

Jeff_LaG
Jan 09 2008, 05:01 PM
Nicely done indeed...I think I am going to hit up the Deer Lakes monthly on Saturday March 22nd. The Pens are playing vs. the Devils at 7:30 PM that night. :cool:

Rex_Trimm
Jan 25 2008, 05:43 PM
I got tickets to that game. I'm excited, my first trip to the igloo ever and for a play-off "implication" game. Provided we can weather this Sidney Crosby disadvantage, I think the Penns have a legit shot this year to maybe grow some funky beards.

Jeff_LaG
Feb 24 2008, 07:19 PM
Nicely done indeed...I think I am going to hit up the Deer Lakes monthly on Saturday March 22nd. The Pens are playing vs. the Devils at 7:30 PM that night. :cool:

Just got my ticket. I am on schedule for the Deer Lakes monthly followed by the Pens/Devils game. :cool:

jmc2442
Feb 25 2008, 02:19 PM
Just got my ticket. I am on schedule for the Deer Lakes monthly followed by the Pens/Devils game. :cool:

Jeff, somewhat off topic... I hate to inform you but Sam Morgan's has been shutdown again. This time I think it's for good. :confused:
My last beer from the Goddess was one of those Barley Wines from Bell's a few weeks after you were in there with myself and J Gary

There are a few new places I've rounded up. We'll have to hit one up, if not this trip in future adventures.

kUrTp
Feb 25 2008, 02:25 PM
I'd be there also but that's the day Alanna is locking the chain around my ankle and throwing away the key. :D

jmc2442
Feb 25 2008, 02:40 PM
AT ITS HAPPENING AT THE LODGE!!! THAT'S THE COOL PART.

Jeff_LaG
Feb 25 2008, 04:21 PM
Jeff, somewhat off topic... I hate to inform you but Sam Morgan's has been shutdown again. This time I think it's for good. :confused:
My last beer from the Goddess was one of those Barley Wines from Bell's a few weeks after you were in there with myself and J Gary

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!! :(

That place had the best micros and was so convenient to Rt. 28 and the Turnpike. :(

jmc2442
Feb 25 2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah, it was a sad day a week ago when I was CRAVING a good beer and drove there with my boy Justin only to find them closed at 8pm on a Saturday night. Weak Sauce.

Now you may have to enter/exit from the other side of Deer Lakes and hit up some spots on RT. 8.... Thats the turnpike exit after Harmar coming from your side of the state.

Jeff_LaG
Mar 25 2008, 02:24 PM
I went to Church Brew Works after Saturday's round and they had Cherry Quad and Amarillo Black Ale, a hybrid stout/ale with chocolate malt and amarillo hops, on tap. The Amarillo Black Ale is their 1,000th batch and I bought a growler to go. I'm not too crazy about Church's regular beers but their seasonals are often quite good.

There is also that killer beer bar within 2 minutes walking distance of the Microtel near Robinson Town Centre named Bocktown Beer and Grill (http://www.bocktown.com/). I use the PDGA discount and it's like $60 a night to stay there and walk to the bar - can't argue with that! :cool:

Jeff_LaG
May 09 2008, 12:40 PM
Can someone please update the PFDS website. It would be nice to remove the 2008 Ironwood Open and 2008 PASGDC info and get information up about the upcoming Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open.
Thanks.
-Jeff

jmc2442
May 09 2008, 01:24 PM
do you have web design skills? Its on a volunteer basis and Larry's a very busy man. Always out of town and such. I'm sure its slated to be updated ants in pants.

gotcha
May 10 2008, 08:45 AM
Can someone please update the PFDS website. It would be nice to remove the 2008 Ironwood Open and 2008 PASGDC info and get information up about the upcoming Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open.
Thanks.
-Jeff

Agreed.....

I emailed the web master this morning.