TravisBlase
Dec 24 2007, 04:28 PM
I'm attempting to order the test and rules booklet on-line with a credit card. I want the email version of the test, but do not see that as a purchase option. I read somewhere that the test can be taken via email or regular mail. I wanted to 'check out' of the PDGA store with a ten dollar purchase and have my test emailed to me, but when I went to buy, there was a shipping charge. I would rather not pay for an email to be shipped to me so I was wondering if I am going about this the wrong way. Can anyone help me?

Liz_Lopez
Dec 24 2007, 04:34 PM
nope, no idea

TravisBlase
Dec 24 2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks a lot. If I would have known it was that simple I would have never started this thread.

PS Are you getting pumped for the road trip to the great South West or what?

chappyfade
Dec 24 2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks a lot. If I would have known it was that simple I would have never started this thread.

Travis,

Call PDGA HQ at 706-261-6342, and talk to Karolyn Garlock or David Gentry. Either one should be able to help you with that.

Chap

PS Still unsure about the SW trip myself....but I'm signed up, just in case!

Liz_Lopez
Dec 24 2007, 08:02 PM

Yes, I am totally stoked for our trip! Good times are headed your way buddy.

Mark_Stephens
Dec 24 2007, 09:29 PM
I took the test by email and it did not cost any in shipping. Call HQ & I am sure that they can point you in the right direction. :)

TravisBlase
Dec 25 2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks all!

Mark_Stephens
Dec 25 2007, 09:57 AM
When I just tried it, it did not try to add shipping in. Are you sure you selected the email one?

TravisBlase
Dec 26 2007, 12:50 AM
Never mind, I found it now. Thanks again.

TravisBlase
Jan 02 2008, 07:52 PM
I took the test last week and am awaiting the results. It said it may be 4-6 weeks for results. I would love to host a tourney in either mid Feb., or mid March. Can I get a tournament sanctioned with a pending TD test? I would like to pay the $50 sanctioning fee and get a date set so I can start handing out sponsor forms, post flyers and do some more planning for the event.

evandmckee
Jan 02 2008, 08:25 PM
Travis, you need to contact David Gentry at the PDGA, either call 706-261-6342 or e-mail the Tour Manager (http://www.pdga.com/contact.php?a=sf&contact=Tour%20Manager)

best of luck with the tournament!!

TravisBlase
Jan 02 2008, 08:28 PM
Thank you very much.

SIPNTHROED
Jan 03 2008, 02:03 AM
Glad to see it Travis, I'll bring a few with me Can't Wait!!