opereida
Dec 19 2007, 04:41 PM
In case you missed it. The following is from David McKibben (Chain_Chinger):

[QUOTE]
We are not asking you to make a choice to choose one or the other. We started this club to help Disc Golf in our city. To give us more options than just playing Live Oak, UC or McClain. To promote this sport and watch it take off in the Alamo City. It seems like SADC members are threatened by the new club and want it to be some kind of rivalry. I will admit I do not agree with some SADC members but I don't have to. It's not about me. I just want to see the sport grow into something HUGE here. Every time I go to Pearsall Park I see new faces. I like that and the course is not in the ground yet but the interest is!!! Some LODGA and SADC members have joined ACDC just so their time and efforts can help out the courses and the sport. They don't want anything else to do with the club and that's their choice. San Antonio Needs This!!! Talk to you later......David

wheresdave
Dec 19 2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the posting Bird I got called to a meeting then forgot to post it here ;) Thanks again and my your Holiday be filled with Disc Golf, I know mine will. With the Unity of the people who play the sport there is nowhere to go but Forward. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif :D