JedidiahBibby
Dec 19 2007, 10:53 AM
Anybody up for playing $1 per hole skins tournament on Saturday at 10:00am December 22, 2007? We can group people into divisions. Or if anyone has a better idea on how to organize it I am all game.

JedidiahBibby
Dec 20 2007, 01:32 PM
Seriously? No Takers? Its the freaking holidays guys, lets go. Look if you guys show up I will wear a Steelers Jersey and Hat!!!

kUrTp
Dec 20 2007, 02:58 PM
Sorry Man, I'll be stuck at the soon to be In-Laws.

Dec 20 2007, 09:56 PM
I'm in. Dave's in. Blue tee's for pro division right?

jmc2442
Dec 21 2007, 09:22 AM
Dan and I will play Sissymiah. if no one else shows up in our division we are gonna play for pride.

JedidiahBibby
Dec 21 2007, 09:58 AM
I'm in. Dave's in. Blue tee's for pro division right?

Yes blue tee's for Pro's. We will let the Am's decide what they want to play.

Everyone be there at 9:30 for pre-game.

JedidiahBibby
Dec 21 2007, 09:59 AM
Dan and I will play Sissymiah. if no one else shows up in our division we are gonna play for pride.

Dude your boy screwed me in my fantasy football superbowl. Talk about a sissy boy. He definetly could have continued playing with a small broken fibula!!!

jmc2442
Dec 21 2007, 10:18 AM
thats how it rolls when you live the life of a traitor... SNAP!!!

;)

KayakFisher
Dec 21 2007, 03:38 PM
I'm trying to make it out... haven't played in a few months, so yinz can take my money :)

JedidiahBibby
Dec 21 2007, 06:32 PM
I'm trying to make it out... haven't played in a few months, so yinz can take my money :)

I would like nothing better then to take your money and give it to Tony from Santa haha. :D

See you tomorrow

sandalbagger
Dec 22 2007, 12:35 PM
Don't advertise skins when you aren't going to follow through with the format. It really pisses off people who drive 45 minutes to play.

Rex_Trimm
Dec 22 2007, 02:43 PM
We should change his name to Boyd Oeshesuck. lol

JedidiahBibby
Dec 22 2007, 10:11 PM
Don't advertise skins when you aren't going to follow through with the format. It really pisses off people who drive 45 minutes to play.

Chrissy we wanted to start at 10 am and you showed up 20 minutes late. But Merry Christmas to you too. Sorry that no one wanted to play in a group of 8. We came up with a great solution. Instead of playing an 8thsome of $1 skins we wanted to play too separate cards with $10 anti for best overall score and then play skins on the individual cards. Heck we even offered to play $1 skins for that. Its not our fault that you were being unreasonable. Don't blame me either, none of us there wanted to play in an 8thsome.

But it was nice to see you for a whole 10 minutes.

PS: its not a league it was a casual round for fun!!! Fun being the key word.

Complaining is like a rocking chair.... It will get you going but it won't get you anywhere. Write that down.

But seriously happy holidays man. We all love you

sandalbagger
Dec 24 2007, 07:22 PM
just [censored] cause Sid called the night before telling me to come and play skins. not a big deal. I had fun, and played 2 rounds on the beautiful day

JedidiahBibby
Dec 26 2007, 02:41 PM
Anybody up for playing a round of golf anywhere on Thursday December 27, 2007?

kUrTp
Dec 26 2007, 03:40 PM
Not Me...I'll see you Sunday if you come to the LaGrassa Open.

alexfore
Dec 26 2007, 04:03 PM
I was going to play at Seneca, but that's a bit of a drive from the burgh. I played seneca the day before yesterday and the new layout is pretty sweet. The holes are longer than before and more interesting. tunnel shots, shots with OB coming into play, and generally better. The new holes in the woods are nicely cleared as well.

JedidiahBibby
Dec 26 2007, 07:53 PM
No I leave for Maine on Friday morning and won't be here this weekend. Have a good time though.

But I would like to get 1 last round in this year if anyone is interested