oklaoutlaw
Dec 12 2007, 10:12 AM
Anyone out in the Pittsburg area know anything about Chris Deitzel? Sandalbagger on this MB and Treasuretones on eBay. The guy had an Original Eagle with a Tulsa Oklahoma River Runner Stamp (Champion Discs, Inc.) listed along with a few other vintage discs. The auction ended on November 30 and payment was made. He sent an email asking if I wanted another just like it. I answered his email and he has not replied.

Can anyone help me with a contact?

The disc was being bought by the Junior Disc Golf Foundation. The JDGF buys certain vintage discs to use at tournament auctions to help raise money for kids. The JDGF is a non-profit that gives money to high school kids for college, helps with funding for kids to play tournaments, etc.... Last year we helped 5 kids play at Worlds giving $500. This year we are giving a $1,000 scholarship to the Jr. World Champion at Kalamazoo.

Here is a link to check us out. (http://www.jdgf.org)

Anyone that can help please pm me or contact me at:

Tom Lowry
[email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help.

sandalbagger
Dec 14 2007, 03:09 PM
Hey man, my account is not working for some reason. I am trying to get it resolved. Icannot see any items I have sold or messages that came through ebay to us. I need your address so I can ship the disc. I will throw in a bonus for you since you had to wait. I am sorry and I am working with ebay to get my account working again. send you addresas through a PM.

Rex_Trimm
Dec 14 2007, 03:15 PM
Where you been at Baby Jeebus?

oklaoutlaw
Dec 14 2007, 07:32 PM
you have a pm

sandalbagger
Dec 17 2007, 02:25 PM
disc is shipped.