JerryChesterson
Dec 02 2007, 11:22 PM
Bird mentioned something about bag tags on antoher thread ... I thought I'd start one specifically devoted to bag tags.

What about this idea ...
Someone from the Gem State Disc Club duggested these. He said thet look really nice.
Whole Medals Disc Bag Tags (http://www.wholesalemedals.com/disc_golf.html)

I came up with this design, what does everyone thing?
Potential Bag Tag Image (http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2082207717/)

wheresdave
Dec 02 2007, 11:33 PM
Nice

Grog
Dec 02 2007, 11:44 PM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/grog_photo/2008BagTag.jpg

opereida
Dec 03 2007, 05:43 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/grog_photo/2008BagTag.jpg

I like that. I think Ernie or Ray might have a Bag Tag like the ones Scott is mentioning from Fort Stocton. We would need a rectanglular tag because of our logo. Those aren't bad.

geomy
Dec 03 2007, 11:37 AM
It looks like (s)he's throwing a ball.

JerryChesterson
Dec 03 2007, 02:45 PM
It looks like (s)he's throwing a ball.

Dude we need your help with the designs if you have time. In fact ... CALL TO ALL ... develop a badd arse design for the SADC bag tags. Send your artwork to me ... I can post to the SADC FlickR.com page.

geomy
Dec 03 2007, 04:01 PM
I really like that concept Scott, I'll screw around with it this evening if I have some free time. Call it an early XMas gift http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/html/emoticons/xmas.gif

JerryChesterson
Dec 03 2007, 09:40 PM
Don't forget to bring a towel!

JerryChesterson
Dec 15 2007, 04:42 PM
Bird -
I called the dude with Wholesale Medals (www.wholesalemedals.com). 50 bag tags will be 3.60 each plus a $30 artwork setup fee for a grand total of $210.
$210.00 = ($3.60 * 50) + $30

The way it works is he actually prints the image on vinyl and adheres that to the medal, since it is clear it shows right through and looks like it is printed on the medal. The printable area is 1.75 x 2.75.

I'll get the artwork all ready and send it over to you. He only takes .jpg.

opereida
Dec 16 2007, 12:30 AM
We have the money, send the image to me and I will order them. :)

opereida
Dec 18 2007, 06:51 PM
Here's how they will look. Should I order them tomorrow?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2121495720_d1eb53eb8d_o.jpg

Total will be $220.50 for 50 Bag Tags.

JHouston
Dec 18 2007, 07:01 PM
lets get'em before the ice bowl definately

hardways78222
Dec 18 2007, 10:37 PM
SWWWEEEEETTT!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Madfrolfer
Dec 19 2007, 12:26 AM
What are the rules? I have played some Tag Rules that require at least one tag round a month, could be hard for me to manange. :D

JerryChesterson
Dec 19 2007, 09:57 AM
What are the rules? I have played some Tag Rules that require at least one tag round a month, could be hard for me to manange. :D

I'll add that to the agenda as a topic. Bag Tag rules!

opereida
Dec 19 2007, 06:53 PM
Ordered the SADC Bag Tags today. He said they should be shipped out by the end of the week. We are looking at passing these out at the 1st Club Meeting by drawing numbers and the rest will be distributed at the minis and through the mail. I can't wait to actually have them in hand. :o:) We'll see.....

SAP
Dec 19 2007, 07:15 PM
Cool, can't wait! :)

opereida
Dec 25 2007, 01:29 AM
Got the Bag Tags in the mail today and they look sweet. Can't wait to pass them out. I say we run out of these 50 by March 1, 2008. :)

opereida
Dec 26 2007, 04:35 PM
What does everyone think about just passing the tags out at Saturdays mini? I don't really think we should wait till the meeting. Let's start having fun now. :) Maybe we can modify/use LO's Bag Tag Rules from this year and go off that.

JerryChesterson
Dec 26 2007, 04:45 PM
What does everyone think about just passing the tags out at Saturdays mini? I don't really think we should wait till the meeting. Let's start having fun now. :) Maybe we can modify/use LO's Bag Tag Rules from this year and go off that.

Works for me ... what are those rules?

hardways78222
Dec 26 2007, 10:14 PM
LODGA 2007 Bag Tag Challenge Rules

Have fun and follow the rules and spirit of disc golf. The purpose of the 2007 Bag Tag Challenge is to add another element to personal, league and tournament rounds of disc golf. Please display your Bag Tag where others can easily see it. You must have your Bag Tag with you to participate in any challenges and to be eligible for CTP prizes at LODGA Series events. Please do not avoid challenges by leaving your Bag Tag at home or by concealing your Bag Tag.

Your goal is to have the lowest numbered Bag Tag possible. When players participate in Bag Tag challenges, the player with the lowest round score earns the lowest numbered Bag Tag among the challengers. Bag Tags must be exchanged immediately following the round. In the event of a tie, the player who started with the lowest numbered Bag Tag will be awarded the lowest numbered Bag Tag. You may only challenge those with a 2007 LODGA Bag Tag; no other Bag Tags are eligible to participate in challenges. You must have your Bag Tag with you to challenge or accept challenges.

When you play any League, Tournament, or Recreational rounds of disc golf, you automatically have an individual or group challenge with all 2007 LODGA Bag Tag holders on your card. You may not deny this challenge. This challenge does not have to be publicly announced or agreed upon before the start of the round as it is automatic. You may not accept a challenge if you do not have your Bag Tag with you.

All challenges on your card take precedence over any challenge from another card. For example; if you have a challenge going with a person who is on another card, and you have an individual or group challenge going on your card, you have to settle with your card first and then you can settle any other challenges you may have.

Any member with a higher Bag Tag number may challenge any player with a lower Bag Tag number to a round of disc golf. Challenges may be made in person, by telephone or e-mail. The player receiving the challenge can choose the course to be played. If the challenger cannot agree to a reasonable time or date for the match within the coming week, the challenge is void and both players may look for new challenges. If the challenger has the lowest score for the round, the tags must be exchanged immediately following the round.

Challenges are on a round-by-round basis; i.e. challenges are for one round only in a multiple round event.
You may, but do not have to accept a challenge from a player that you have just beaten until either player has completed another challenge or one week has passed, whichever comes first. This ability to deny challenges excludes automatic challenges that occur during a subsequent round of a multi-round event.

If you lose your 2007 LODGA Bag Tag, please report it immediately. You may then purchase the next lowest number Bag Tag available. Replacement tags, if available, will cost $X.XX.

When a challenge via telephone or e-mail has been accepted, neither player can participate in another challenge until the agreed upon match has taken place.

At the end of the year, prizes will be awarded to Bag Tag holders that competed. There will be a prize for the competitor holding the lowest numbered Bag Tag after both the Amateur and Professional events. Additional Bag Tag prizes will be awarded at random. If funds are available, prizes may also be awarded to the lowest numbered Bag Tag holder(s) in each division.

If you are found to be purposely concealing a Bag Tag with a low number, or that you appear to be refusing to carry your Bag Tag to avoid challenges, you may be asked to surrender your Bag Tag. You may be allowed purchase a new Bag Tag if any remain available.

Rules are subject to change and disputes will be decided by RT Evans. RT Evans reserves the right to revoke your Bag Tag at his discretion.

We would just need to change some names- Rules the same

opereida
Dec 26 2007, 10:19 PM
Okay, it's official. We will be giving out SADC Member Bag Tags at this Saturdays McClain Mini 12-29-07. :cool: We are not sure how we will distribute them but you will get one if you show up. If you are not currently a member, just bring $10.00 and we will get one to you. They are AWESOME!!! If you can't make it to the mini, don't worry. If you are a club member we will get one to you. Have FUN Everyone!!! :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2121495720_5599c963a3_m.jpg

2008 SADC Bag Tag Challenge Rules

Welcome to the 2008 San Antonio Disc Club Bag Tag Challenge. Conduct yourself within the spirit of the game and Have Fun�.Its only a tag. Please proudly display your tag where others can see it. You MUST have your bag tag with you to compete in any challenges. Only SADC Members are eligible to participate in the challenge. You may only challenge SADC bag tags.

The goal is to have the lowest numbered bag tag possible. When players participate in bag tag challenges, the player with the lowest score gets the lower numbered tag. Please exchange tags immediately following the round. A round will be defined as 18 Holes. If there is a tie, the player with the lower numbered tag retains his/her tag.

Anytime you are playing in a mini, you are automatically competing against all bag tag holders on your card. You may issue or accept one side challenge but must take care of challenges on your card first. These rules are also in effect for all PDGA Sanctioned or Non-Sanctioned Events. A player cannot challenge you, lose to you and immediately challenge you again for another round. You cannot deny any challenges made by other SADC Bag Tag Holders.

Please do not purposely �hide� or �forget� your bag tag. If you lose your bag tag please bring it to the attention of any SADC Mini TD. You may purchase another (if available) for $7.00. The SADC reserves the right to amend or change bag tag rules at any time. Good Luck to all and remember��HAVE FUN!!!

Prizes will be awarded to the lowest numbered bag tag holders in each division at the SADC Club Championships later in the year (TBA).

wheresdave
Dec 27 2007, 10:23 AM
Ordered the SADC Bag Tags today. He said they should be shipped out by the end of the week. We are looking at passing these out at the 1st Club Meeting by drawing numbers and the rest will be distributed at the minis and through the mail. I can't wait to actually have them in hand. :o:) We'll see.....

So are you waiting until the SADC meeting to give these out or your next mini? it seems like you keep changing the rules before we even get started. You should maybe think of giving them out in the order of how we signed up. Whatever you decide please stick with it so that everyone is on the same page. :confused: :D

krazyeye
Dec 27 2007, 11:43 AM
Hey did I get a one year membership for the name?

opereida
Dec 27 2007, 04:35 PM
Hey Krazyeye, send me a PM with your address.

opereida
Dec 28 2007, 12:16 AM
How does this sound? Numbers 1-28 (28 SADC Members So Far) will be put into a bag and current members that show up to this Saturdays mini will draw a tag from the bag. If anyone wants to join this Saturday, they will get the next lowest number after 28. All remaining tags in the bag will be drawn at the next two minis and after that I will draw for everyone (Original 28 Members) and mail them out.

JerryChesterson
Dec 28 2007, 10:33 AM
Doesn't matter to me, #1 will be on my bag before too long anyway :o PHSYCE!

Raymond_Pereida
Dec 30 2007, 02:26 AM
I got #12 and on the hunt for some GOLD!

Grog
Dec 30 2007, 09:52 AM
ahh Pobrecito! Puede usted decir el n�mero 27? :D

There were only 4 golds drawn yesterday I think.

Madfrolfer
Dec 30 2007, 02:25 PM
ahh Pobrecito! Puede usted decir el n�mero 27

Hey Ray... ask your mom what that says. :D

Grog
Dec 30 2007, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry! :(

It means, "I drew #27 because it was the highest number in the bag, and The Madfrolfer had already left town with #28 otherwise I probably would have drawn it!" :D

JHouston
Dec 30 2007, 03:03 PM
Okay, it's official. We will be giving out SADC Member Bag Tags at this Saturdays McClain Mini 12-29-07. :cool: We are not sure how we will distribute them but you will get one if you show up. If you are not currently a member, just bring $10.00 and we will get one to you. They are AWESOME!!! If you can't make it to the mini, don't worry. If you are a club member we will get one to you. Have FUN Everyone!!! :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2121495720_5599c963a3_m.jpg

Welcome to the 2008 San Antonio Disc Club Bag Tag Challenge. Conduct yourself within the spirit of the game and Have Fun�.Its only a tag. Please proudly display your tag where others can see it. You MUST have your bag tag with you to compete in any challenges. Only SADC Members are eligible to participate in the challenge. You may only challenge SADC bag tags.

The goal is to have the lowest numbered bag tag possible. When players participate in bag tag challenges, the player with the lowest score gets the lower numbered tag. Please exchange tags immediately following the round. A round will be defined as 18 Holes. If there is a tie, the player with the lower numbered tag retains his/her tag.

Anytime you are playing in a mini, you are automatically competing against all bag tag holders on your card. You may issue or accept one side challenge but must take care of challenges on your card first. These rules are also in effect for all PDGA Sanctioned or Non-Sanctioned Events. A player cannot challenge you, lose to you and immediately challenge you again for another round. You cannot deny any challenges made by other SADC Bag Tag Holders.

Please do not purposely �hide� or �forget� your bag tag. If you lose your bag tag please bring it to the attention of any SADC Mini TD. You may purchase another (if available) for $7.00. The SADC reserves the right to amend or change bag tag rules at any time. Good Luck to all and remember��HAVE FUN!!!

Prizes will be awarded to the lowest numbered bag tag holders in each division at the SADC Club Championships later in the year (TBA).

Dr. Safety you cannot Deny a challenge when you are both at the course! You can keep your tag but for further reference.

JHouston
Dec 30 2007, 03:43 PM
why call it a challenge if you're ever going to deny a challenge?

opereida
Dec 30 2007, 04:38 PM
Yep, you CANNOT refuse any challenges made to you. These things are going to change hands so many times. Remember Have Fun....It's just a tag. :)

JHouston
Dec 30 2007, 04:51 PM
You're right its supposed to be fun but there are also rules. This is all im saying.

Dec 31 2007, 12:38 AM
It's my bad. I was confusing the rules with the Live Oak ones that we recieved the same time. I stand corrected. it was not my intention to deny anything.

TXZRX1100
Dec 31 2007, 12:49 AM
It was totally my bad. I was confusing the rules. Won't happen again, I can assure you. BTW I didn't refuse the challenge, I offered to play him on Nanni. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Dr. Safety

bigbadude
Dec 31 2007, 02:29 PM
Where and when can I get a bag tag?

JerryChesterson
Dec 31 2007, 03:01 PM

Bag Tags are free for all San Antonio Disc Club memebers. Membership costs $10. You can either ...
A) Come to a Saturday Mini. They are at Bryan McClain Disc Golf Course at 9:15 AM.
B) Come to the Annual Meeting help on 01/19/08.
C) PM Orlando Perieda (_Bird_). I'm sure he'd mail on to you if you sent him a check.

opereida
Dec 31 2007, 04:59 PM

Paypal works too :)

Just send payment to [email protected] with your name, address and phone number and I will send the next lowest numbered tag to you in the mail.

hardways78222
Dec 31 2007, 07:10 PM
Just got the word , you can get your bag tag at the mini tomorrow in Gonzo!!!!!! :D

opereida
Dec 31 2007, 09:14 PM
Just got the word , you can get your bag tag at the mini tomorrow in Gonzo!!!!!! :D

And if you want to join the San Antonio Disc Club don't forget to bring $10.00 for your annual dues. There are only 12 Tags left so if you want one I would look for Jerry Lively or Scott Houghland at Gonzales.

bigbadude
Jan 02 2008, 01:01 PM
I got tag # 44 but after the round at Gonzales I have #04 :cool:

Raymond_Pereida
Jan 02 2008, 01:49 PM
So what's the total number of tags given out? Oh by the way I got # 2!!!!! :p

JerryChesterson
Jan 02 2008, 03:24 PM

Nice shooting. Hope to see you down at McClain sometime. Bring Jr too!

bigbadude
Jan 02 2008, 04:32 PM
Sure thing, when are there mini's at Mc Clain?

JerryChesterson
Jan 02 2008, 04:35 PM
Sure thing, when are there mini's at Mc Clain?

Saturdays ... 9:15.

opereida
Jan 02 2008, 04:38 PM

I hope Pharr, TX isn't too far away so we can get that Goldie back in SA. :D:D

bigbadude
Jan 02 2008, 04:50 PM
You like that PHARR, TEXAS!!!! :cool::)

bigbadude
Jan 02 2008, 04:51 PM
There ain't anyone in S.A. to win it back :o:D;)

JerryChesterson
Jan 02 2008, 05:17 PM
There ain't anyone in S.A. to win it back :o:D;)

Just come to McClain and I'll take it! Don't let my +15 at Gonzo fool you. :confused:

bigbadude
Jan 03 2008, 10:45 AM
10-4, I will call you when I'm in S.A. :cool:

Jan 03 2008, 02:21 PM
any tags left

perezjr
Jan 03 2008, 02:21 PM
How many bag tags were made?

JerryChesterson
Jan 03 2008, 03:07 PM
How many bag tags were made?

50 on the first run, but they are almost sold out. We'll likely be ordering 50 more for 100 total.

Paul Taylor
Jan 05 2008, 06:47 PM
Next time I am in the valley visiting my sister, I'll challenge you for your tag at the VETERANS course there in McAllen. This way you won't have to far to cry as you head home for mommy. :D:D JK

wheresdave
Jan 07 2008, 09:13 AM
Well number 1 found a new home this weekend ;) :D

seewhere
Jan 07 2008, 12:03 PM
dont let perez fool you he lives in austin.. :) he just has family in Pharr

suemac
Jan 07 2008, 04:37 PM
He moved as pharr from pharr as he could handle!

suemac
Jan 07 2008, 04:38 PM
I lived in RVG for many years, something I'm not inclined to brag about.

(There wasn't any dg in those neck of the woods back then)

bigbadude
Jan 07 2008, 04:59 PM
Pharr is far away ;) There is no veteran course in McAllen, I will school you at Freddy Gonzales Park off of I rd.

opereida
Jan 07 2008, 06:08 PM
Well number 1 found a new home this weekend ;) :D

So when can I take that #1 Tag from you? :D

Paul Taylor
Jan 07 2008, 06:25 PM
Pharr is far away ;) There is no veteran course in McAllen, I will school you at Freddy Gonzales Park off of I rd.

That's the one, I couldn't remember the name of the park. All I could remember was that there is a Veterans monument there dedicated to all who have served. I haven't played it in a couple of years, but it was nice in that you could take the kids and let them play on the playground and you could see them from every tee.

mistuhmiles
Jan 11 2008, 12:18 AM
are there any bag tags left?

opereida
Jan 11 2008, 12:27 AM
Yes, there are five SADC Bag Tags left. If you want one, you better act fast. We might....might....order 25-50 more.

Joe
Jan 11 2008, 12:46 AM
Got a free Saturday and looking forward to playing again and to get a tag.

opereida
Jan 12 2008, 10:38 PM
We have two tags left. :cool: Who wants them? I will have them at the UC Mini tomorrow.

If you don't get a Bag Tag, don't worry. We will be ordering more soon for our future members (48 Members Strong).

opereida
Jan 14 2008, 07:20 AM
SADC Bag Tags 1-50....SOLD OUT!!!

Like I said. Don't worry, I will order more this week. WOW!!! 50 Members. :o

opereida
Jan 17 2008, 07:54 PM
New order of SADC Bag Tags placed today. We should have them early next week. :cool:

Grog
Jan 17 2008, 11:45 PM
Cool I have about three peoples in my "nerd herd" ready to join.

opereida
Jan 18 2008, 12:02 AM
I ordered numbers 51-100 for a cost of $190.50. I know there were some members that thought we should not order this many in fear that we would be stuck with the ones we don't sell. We only need to sell 19 of them to make our money back and I think that won't be a problem. I already sold 1 so only 18 more to sell to break even. Let's spread the word and get SADC Membership to 100 STRONG!!! :)

mistuhmiles
Jan 18 2008, 11:45 AM
as soon as i can get out to a mini you sold another one.

opereida
Jan 20 2008, 09:55 PM
So, Where is that #1 SADC Bag Tag at? :confused:

Paul Taylor
Jan 21 2008, 01:53 AM

Here are my thoughts,

I say that #2 becomes #1 and # 3 becomes #2 and #4 becomes #3 and so on and so on....

It might be a small price to pay for peace.

vinnie
Jan 21 2008, 12:46 PM
Who's got #1
I got to defend my #31 against #39 at the meeting.
Rock, paper , and sissors. Rock always beats sissors.
Who wants some?

Grog
Jan 21 2008, 10:19 PM
I'm hiding my tag, Vinnie and Jerry are hunting and 27 will probably be my best all year, unless Scott gives Ray back the statue.....then who knows.

Grog
Jan 22 2008, 12:35 AM

Here are my thoughts,

I say that #2 becomes #1 and # 3 becomes #2 and #4 becomes #3 and so on and so on....

So what number are you, is a tag challenge in order so I can get you out to Nani? :D

hardways78222
Jan 22 2008, 08:29 AM
Who's got #1
I got to defend my #31 against #39 at the meeting.
Rock, paper , and sissors. Rock always beats sissors.
Who wants some?
I want a rematch & I'll be rock this time !!! :D

Paul Taylor
Jan 22 2008, 08:50 AM

Here are my thoughts,

So what number are you, is a tag challenge in order so I can get you out to Nani? :D

I'll be at the mini this Saturday...come and get some :o:D:D

vinnie
Jan 22 2008, 09:54 AM
In my best Homer....Satuurrrddayy

wheresdave
Jan 22 2008, 10:16 AM

Here are my thoughts,

Well I think that someone or group just want to disc me. I have number one, I won it fairly. I have not been out to play much due to my dad having advance cancer in three parts of his body. If this is what SADC wants to do then Great so much for family :confused: :mad:

SAP
Jan 22 2008, 10:44 AM
Behave..........no one said you didn't win it fairly. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sorry, about your dad; stay strong and positive. I'll say a little prayer for him. If there's anything you need; PM me (nobody has to know).

Come out and play when you can!!!

vinnie
Jan 22 2008, 10:52 AM
Having # 1 is always in the lime light. Fame brings popularity and you so poplar /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
My prayers are with your family.
Peace bro

wheresdave
Jan 22 2008, 11:17 AM
Behave..........no one said you didn't win it fairly. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sorry, about your dad; stay strong and positive. I'll say a little prayer for him. If there's anything you need; PM me (nobody has to know).

Come out and play when you can!!!

Behave, I think your talking to the wrong person here. It was Paul that said he want to delete #1 bag tag and make #2 #1 and so on. It seem to me his intent was to disc me for whatever reason. People cry before they know what is going on. Stop and ask before you judge :confused: ;)

vinnie
Jan 22 2008, 11:44 AM
Main rule of tags.....HAVE FUN!!!!
A lil fun never hurt anyone

SAP
Jan 22 2008, 06:49 PM
I meant that in a harmless way. Gosh, you're so sensitive! :p

JerryChesterson
Jan 22 2008, 07:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPsSESvRao

geomy
Jan 23 2008, 04:42 PM
Just got mine in the mail...#32 is looking good!

Vinnie - RPS challenge next time I'm up north?

vinnie
Jan 24 2008, 01:14 PM
come on!!!!
I hear # 4 is in the Round Rock area.......I wonder if it will come out and play?

opereida
Jan 24 2008, 05:07 PM
Just received Bag Tags 51-100 in the mail today. :) I will have them at the McClain Mini on Saturday.

Hey Paul, maybe you can take some with you to Nani and try to round up some Memberships? Or is that Stacey's job? :D:D

JerryChesterson
Jan 24 2008, 05:28 PM
I talked with Mike frmo 3rd Coast. They are bringing a carload up for the Ice Bowl. He said have plenty of tags to sell that day cause his crew loves tags!

Jan 24 2008, 05:37 PM
I hope we don't sell out by then. :D:D:D

opereida
Jan 24 2008, 05:40 PM
I hope we don't sell out by then. :D:D:D

We'll have them available at both Ice Bowls.

SAP
Jan 24 2008, 06:08 PM
Or is that Stacey's job? :D:D

[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the BOSS.........Mr. President :D/msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif :o

I mean yes sir, I'll get right on that :D

JerryChesterson
Jan 24 2008, 07:34 PM
Here is the pecking order ...
Orlando is president of the club
Stacey is commander in cheir of the houshold
Therefore Stacey is in charge :D

Madfrolfer
Jan 25 2008, 01:31 PM

True...True :)

SAP
Jan 25 2008, 02:21 PM

And you know this :DYou guys sound married or soon to be!!! Gotta hand it to the ladies for well trained men!

Dang........I just might run for President.......I think Hillary is on to something :D:D

Paul Taylor
Jan 25 2008, 02:29 PM
And you know this You guys sound married or soon to be!!! Gotta hand it to the ladies for well trained men!

Dang........I just might run for President.......I think Hillary is on to something

We let you think what you want, but we all know who is charge. In the case of the Clinton's, she might be the one who wears the pants in the family, because Bill sure doesn't know what sex is... :o:o:D

JerryChesterson
Jan 25 2008, 02:34 PM

And you know this :DYou guys sound married or soon to be!!! Gotta hand it to the ladies for well trained men!

Dang........I just might run for President.......I think Hillary is on to something :D:D

I got mind control over Women. When their here, I be quiet and listen, but when they leave, I be talkin' again.

SAP
Jan 25 2008, 03:23 PM
:DFunny :D

Grog
Jan 25 2008, 11:20 PM
Just shows to go ya, with age comes wisdom. We older married men are staying out of this thread.

You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled sarcasm.

opereida
Feb 03 2008, 12:12 AM
We are up to 70 Total San Antonio Disc Club Members!!! :o;) Only 30 Bag Tags Left. :eek: We had 9 new members join at the Live Oak Ice Bowl today. This is becoming HUGE!!!! Spread the word.

Randall_Karshis
Feb 04 2008, 01:21 AM
that makes my 49 not look so bad :o:eek: :p

vinnie
Feb 04 2008, 11:07 AM
Lost #31 in Rock, Paper , Sissor during the ice bowl players meeting,got #59,gave it to Raymond after 1st round, took #14 to the final round and ended up with #5. Challenged # 1 in some rock,paper, sissors......he had no faith in his R,P,S abilities.....did not accept challenge :confused:
Defended #5 at golf Sunday , then best of 3 rock, paper, sissors after the round.......Can #1 come out and play????? :D

JerryChesterson
Feb 04 2008, 12:22 PM
Here is Vinnie's Rock Paper Scissors strategy. He is from Round Rock and therefore, thinks rock is the best and always chooses that. Pick paper and ye shall win. :o

seewhere
Feb 04 2008, 02:00 PM
not always. we had a tough battle yesterday .. 1st round he went rock I went paper. second round I go scissors he stays rock all tied going into the final he tricks me takes paper and I go rock so he wins 2-1. still got # 19

JerryChesterson
Feb 04 2008, 03:27 PM
not always. we had a tough battle yesterday .. 1st round he went rock I went paper. second round I go scissors he stays rock all tied going into the final he tricks me takes paper and I go rock so he wins 2-1. still got # 19

Dude you coming down for the Ice Bowl? You should. It will be fun. If you do look me up. I've got some baked goods to share with you.

seewhere
Feb 04 2008, 03:29 PM
not sure just yet but if I do will find you for sure. :D

hardways78222
Feb 04 2008, 10:30 PM
BEWARE SEEWHERE!!!!!! The cookies are killers. :D:D

SAP
Feb 05 2008, 12:14 AM
Man......I told you to start off with only one not...three :D

JerryChesterson
Feb 05 2008, 11:03 AM
I know one guy who loves them.

http://bethanysnyder.com/wordpress/wp-content/photos/cookiemonster.jpg

Just be carefull or you'll end up like this ...
Addicted To Cookies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb6q_aplycA&feature=related)

seewhere
Feb 05 2008, 02:17 PM
I too like cookies.. :D

opereida
Feb 06 2008, 10:15 PM
that makes my 49 not look so bad :o:eek: :p

49 is looking even better.....73 Total Members. :o:)

opereida
Feb 17 2008, 10:20 PM
So does anyone know where SADC Bag Tag #1 is? I heard from two individuals that Jerrod said he lost it or it was stolen from his bag. He cannot locate it. Has anyone else heard anything about this? If this is so....I guess I have the new #1 which is #2. We should give it a couple of weeks to see if it shows up and if it doesn't we should consider replacing it.

JHouston
Feb 17 2008, 11:00 PM
I played on Jerrods card today at UC and he did tell me that he lost it or it was stolen off his bag :(

vinnie
Feb 18 2008, 10:14 AM
come on !!!!

jimbob8
Feb 19 2008, 12:25 AM
Bill lost #8 off his bag too @ UC. I got a bunch off those plastic bands if people want 'em

opereida
Mar 05 2008, 05:38 PM
You'll never guess what showed up at Nani Falcone Park? Bag Tag #1

I got a phone call from Taylor Niles (SADC Ice Bowl Champion :)) and he said he found Bag Tag #1. Taylor said he found it attached by the strap to Hole #3's Basket? :confused: How that happened....I don't know but I am glad it is back. I am going to return it to it's previous owner (Jerrod V.) along with a friendly challenge.

Paul Taylor
Mar 06 2008, 06:21 PM
Not if I get to it first.

vinnie
Mar 13 2008, 11:43 AM
what tags will be at Red Rock?
I can't get a challenge up here.

wheresdave
Mar 13 2008, 11:50 AM
Well take a little trip then ;) :D

vinnie
Mar 13 2008, 11:52 AM
I may have to /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SAP
Mar 13 2008, 12:38 PM
I'm sure there will be several at Red Rock.

vinnie
Mar 13 2008, 12:58 PM
rock paper sissors..... :D

bigbadude
Mar 17 2008, 04:21 PM
So what tag do you have Vinnie? Matt said you have #3 and someone else said you have #80? or do have have 2 tags?

JerryChesterson
Mar 17 2008, 04:43 PM
I have #2 ... :D

vinnie
Mar 17 2008, 06:00 PM
I got #44 won it in a rock paper sissor match Sunday at Red Rock...I used to have #3 but lost it to Rock paper sissors.
I can't seem to play golf for tags....I got a chance at Wilco but both players took off :confused:one didn't finish the round :confused:Oh well it's just tags

JerryChesterson
Mar 17 2008, 06:02 PM
I got #44 won it in a rock paper sissor match Sunday at Red Rock...I used to have #3 but lost it to Rock paper sissors.
I can't seem to play golf for tags....I got a chance at Wilco but both players took off :confused:one didn't finish the round :confused:Oh well it's just tags

Come down this Saturday and play in the mini ... most if not all will have one there.

TXZRX1100
Mar 17 2008, 06:13 PM
The HOTT tour travels to Gonzo Saturday, March 29, for a one day. And I want my tag back... See you there, Vinnie!!
Dr Safety

vinnie
Mar 25 2008, 06:37 PM
what tags will be at gonzo.......I want #1 so I can lose it to rock paper sissors :D

sciencet_cher
Mar 25 2008, 06:46 PM
I have #26 and will be at Gonzo

seewhere
Mar 25 2008, 07:19 PM
I got a chance at Wilco but both players took off one didn't finish the round Oh well it's just tags

whatever you had a lower # then me so what reason was there for me to stick around??? and you were right there when I left so if these tags are so importatn why didn't you bring it up????? :confused: ah I think it is you are just trying to start [censored]

vinnie
Mar 26 2008, 12:08 AM
lmao.....that was only the time i got to play golf for a tag...don't your draws all in a bunch. I am 3 for 4 on rock paper sissors :D

krazyeye
Mar 26 2008, 12:15 AM
I'll go rock, paper, scissors for #34. Best of nine and a side of five $.

vinnie
Mar 26 2008, 10:58 AM
It ain't tournament....best of three no side :D

hardways78222
Mar 26 2008, 10:46 PM
Vinnie I'll be there I've been saving your tag from Vic. Best of three rematch brother. You deserve it my man.Lord knows I don't stand a chance any other way. :D

vinnie
Mar 27 2008, 09:38 AM
Find me early and ITS ON!

seewhere
Mar 31 2008, 11:54 AM
dang it forget to trade bag tags after that final round at Gonzo :eek:

vinnie
Mar 31 2008, 11:58 AM
could not win #5 in ROCK PAPER SISSORS, did defend #44 agains #80 in ROCK PAPER SISSORS, and golfed a win #4
Good times

seewhere
Mar 31 2008, 12:33 PM
won # 4 before the round with rock paper scissors but let Jerry keep it. I guess I should have taken it and then I would still have it after the second round oh well :D

JerryChesterson
Mar 31 2008, 01:15 PM
Vinnie - Side Challenge based on who finishes higher in their division this weekend?

vinnie
Mar 31 2008, 03:30 PM
if I don't get any auto challenges on my cards its on!

JerryChesterson
Mar 31 2008, 05:52 PM
irregardless ... I'm talking when the whole tourney is said and done, my place versus your place, bag tag.

vinnie
Apr 01 2008, 11:18 AM
ITS ON....place verses place

JerryChesterson
Apr 01 2008, 12:29 PM
Dragon versus Eagle!

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10547386.jpg

bigbadude
Apr 01 2008, 04:27 PM
It's funny how one can hind there tag ( or not even carry it during the round) and give you a tag during the 5th. hole on the second round :confused: something smells fishy.

JerryChesterson
Apr 01 2008, 04:30 PM
Rule # whatever ... Tags must be displayed at all times.

vinnie
Apr 01 2008, 04:46 PM
It's funny how one can hind there tag ( or not even carry it during the round) and give you a tag during the 5th. hole on the second round :confused: something smells fishy.

huh....me.....I always dispaly my tag.......fishy....thats your game :D

JerryChesterson
Apr 01 2008, 05:02 PM
Jerry are you playing states?

Grog
Apr 01 2008, 10:29 PM
Dragon versus Eagle!

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10547386.jpg

I'd be very careful with these wooden tokens. Remember what happened to the last one!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/grog_photo/Haveuseen.jpg

opereida
Apr 02 2008, 08:10 PM
Who has SADC Tag #2? I want it!!! ;)

JerryChesterson
Apr 02 2008, 10:26 PM
Houston I think.

Randall_Karshis
Apr 02 2008, 11:42 PM
I took it from scott :o...but thennn mark took it from me :(

vinnie
Apr 07 2008, 12:56 PM
<<<-------LMAO ......can't beat first place /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

JerryChesterson
Apr 07 2008, 01:34 PM
Nice job Vinnie! I could have been there with you had it not been for by 860 rated 2nd round. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

opereida
May 10 2008, 11:55 PM
So did SADC Bag Tag #1 ever get returned to it's rightful owner?

Paul Taylor
May 11 2008, 01:30 AM
I still have it. I thought I was going to make it over that way this last week, but with all of the after school activities my daughters had and the AP exam that I gave on Thursday went late, I haven't been there. I should be at the UC mini the Tuesday after COTO.

vinnie
May 12 2008, 10:12 AM
I am down for a side challenge at COTO....YOU?
Name your terms!

you can't fall to far....I got #4

seewhere
May 12 2008, 03:08 PM
paper :D

vinnie
May 12 2008, 04:36 PM
I had sissors :D

Paul Taylor
May 12 2008, 11:30 PM
I am down for a side challenge at COTO....YOU?
Name your terms!

you can't fall to far....I got #4

Sorry, the #1 tag belongs to Votion. He lost it and someone found it and gave it to me. I just have not been over on the other side of town lately to return it,

vinnie
May 16 2008, 10:17 AM
whos going to have a tag at COTO?

vinnie
May 27 2008, 12:22 PM
well after beeville
#3 live oak
#3 SA tag

seewhere
May 27 2008, 01:18 PM
rock :p

Grog
May 28 2008, 10:35 PM
I had paper! and tag 54! :D

vinnie
May 29 2008, 10:04 AM
you both lost /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
the 3's will be at Wilco Sunday morning
Now if we can get the 1's and 2's post where they will be :confused:

wheresdave
May 29 2008, 10:47 AM

Here are my thoughts,

Here is what I found out about #1

JerryChesterson
May 29 2008, 11:04 AM
Paul has the #1

vinnie
May 29 2008, 11:26 AM
And where will Paul be playing?...does he know what rock,paper sissors is?

Paul Taylor
May 29 2008, 12:37 PM
I do not have # 1, but I will play you for your number 3, I have number 67. Lost # 8 at UC throwing 4 down. Bird is suppose to be getting #1 back to Jarrod.

vinnie
May 29 2008, 03:07 PM
Bird is suppose to be getting #1 back to Jarrod.

WHAT?
I am going to give my #3 to someone.....let him hang on to it for a couple weeks, then have him give it to someone for a few weeks and so on. Then at the tag finals I'll have that someone give it back to me
KINDA SOUNDS LIKE HIDING TO ME! Anybody else think its hiding? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

May 29 2008, 03:56 PM
Tag #1 was "the lost or stolen tag" I have possesion of it but it's owner is Jerrod Votion. I just haven't seen him but when I do, it's a side challenge and then I will have it displayed on my bag. And for #2? :confused: I haven't seen that tag anywhere. I haven't really seen any gold.

Who has a gold tag?

opereida
May 29 2008, 03:57 PM
Tag #1 was "the lost or stolen tag" I have possesion of it but it's owner is Jerrod Votion. I just haven't seen him but when I do, it's a side challenge and then I will have it displayed on my bag. And for #2? I haven't seen that tag anywhere. I haven't really seen any gold.

Who has a gold tag?

JerryChesterson
May 29 2008, 04:19 PM
Dude you should have gotten gold (#9) from me yesterday after trounching me.

Paul Taylor
May 30 2008, 12:54 AM
Bird is suppose to be getting #1 back to Jarrod.

WHAT?
I am going to give my #3 to someone.....let him hang on to it for a couple weeks, then have him give it to someone for a few weeks and so on. Then at the tag finals I'll have that someone give it back to me
KINDA SOUNDS LIKE HIDING TO ME! Anybody else think its hiding? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Who's hiding what and where.

Somebody lost #1 and it was found across town by a non SADC player who called the day he found it. It took a couple of weeks to get it back into a SADC member's hand then a couple of weeks...oh he double hockey sticks phillips driver you. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

vinnie
May 30 2008, 10:15 AM
I just lost #3..........I think Matt in South Austin will find it and give yah a call in a few weeks saying he just found it.....POSTED! "I lost # 3!" So make #4 into #3 and so on. ;) ;) ;)

Jun 05 2008, 03:44 PM
I have #2... and plan on being there this Saturday. I see that some "Pros" are still playing in the mini's as "Ams"; therefore, I may decide to play pro and lose it to someone who deserves to defend it. You know who you are... bagger.

-Mark Anderson

Jun 07 2008, 11:13 PM
Only 5 Bag Tags left, numbers 96-100. :o You receive a tag FREE with Club Membership. If you want to join, don't wait, they'll be gone soon. :cool:

opereida
Jun 25 2008, 11:05 PM
We are up to 108 Current Members. :cool::eek: Should be a good Club Championships in October.

It's hard to find Gold with all those tags out there. What a great first year for our club.

ishkatbible
Jun 26 2008, 10:08 AM
question...

i'm emergency maintenance on-call this weekend and i got challenged for sunday. what happens if i have to leave half way through the round? would the tag go to the person currently winning? would i auto-forfit?

the chances of me getting called out are greater now that the a/c season is here, and i don't want to lose my tag to a technicality.

JerryChesterson
Jun 26 2008, 10:18 AM
question...

i'm emergency maintenance on-call this weekend and i got challenged for sunday. what happens if i have to leave half way through the round? would the tag go to the person currently winning? would i auto-forfit?

the chances of me getting called out are greater now that the a/c season is here, and i don't want to lose my tag to a technicality.

I believe if you have to leave half way through the round you forfit and take the lowest tag. That said, just agree that if you get called ahead in that you'll finish later or call the match wherever it stands. As long as you both agree prior to the match starting its all good.

opereida
Jun 26 2008, 03:53 PM

Prizes will be awarded to the lowest numbered bag tag holders in each division at the SADC Club Championships on 10-11-08.

So, according to the rules. You must complete 18 holes for a valid challenge. That doesn't mean leave early because you are getting spanked. It means if you cannot complete the round due to an unforseen issue.....leave. :)

1trammell
Jun 26 2008, 06:52 PM
What happens in a case like last night, when someone plays Open on an Am card, and no one can exchange tags because someone left their gold tag at home?

If we are keeping a record of players and scores for the mini's, would it be difficult to add a column on the main score sheet to track tags? This could be a pain but would eliminate "missing tag" issues with a paper trail. It would be nice to see a posting of SADC members and their current tag number. As October comes around the corner, knowing who has what tag would help promote side challenges in order to square things up before the event.

opereida
Jun 26 2008, 07:31 PM
You MUST have your tag with you to compete in challanges. Just because someone left theirs at home does not stop everyone else from exchanging tags. It's just a tag and means nothing until October. It would be impossible to compose a list of the 108 Members and what tags they hold. The cards are responsible for exchanging tags at the end of the round. I can tell you what number I have.............100.

Welcome to the board Caca. :D

mistuhmiles
Jun 27 2008, 06:47 PM
i was able to get number 5 during the bud open. went from 101 to number 5.....not a bad start? :)

JerryChesterson
Jun 27 2008, 07:21 PM
Are you playing LOSO?

mistuhmiles
Jun 29 2008, 10:18 PM
yes i am

JerryChesterson
Jun 30 2008, 09:11 AM
First off ... Happy Birthday

Secondly ... Tourny challenge? Your total score against mine for tags?

mistuhmiles
Jul 01 2008, 03:24 PM
why not. it's a deal.

vinnie
Jul 01 2008, 03:53 PM
A whole tourney challenge?
ROCK,PAPER SISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1