JerryChesterson
Nov 29 2007, 09:14 PM
Has anyone played the Bandera Course? I went out there today and played it twice. It's a nice track and the river is so clear.

opereida
Nov 29 2007, 09:34 PM
I haven't played it but I thought I heard Big Bird was going to run minis out there. So is it worth the drive?

JerryChesterson
Nov 30 2007, 09:05 AM
So is it worth the drive?

I'd drive out there again. Of course I drive there from work and I work at 151 and 1604 so it is a lot less far from my work than my house which is on 35 & 410.

geomy
Nov 30 2007, 11:21 AM
It's a good little course, was pretty rough around the edges when I went out there last summer. It needed better signage...I drove around for 10 minutes through that park before I finally saw the little sign tucked off the side of the road. I was driving 30 minutes to LO at the time, so an extra few minutes in the other direction wasn't too much trouble. Worth a look, I'd say.

JerryChesterson
Nov 30 2007, 12:06 PM
It's a good little course, was pretty rough around the edges when I went out there last summer. It needed better signage...I drove around for 10 minutes through that park before I finally saw the little sign tucked off the side of the road. I was driving 30 minutes to LO at the time, so an extra few minutes in the other direction wasn't too much trouble. Worth a look, I'd say.

It is mowed and in good shape now. Finding the course is a little hard, but once you find it, it is mowed so that finding all the holes is easy.

JerryChesterson
Dec 26 2007, 11:48 AM
I'll be in Bandera at 11:45 to play if anyone is interested. I'll probably play for a couple of hours.