Pages : [1] 2

may
Oct 09 2007, 03:41 PM
Its time to start thinking about teams 2007. Might be the last year due to Houch land deal!! If interested, please let C.Ware or myself know as well as Laura & Ed-Man.

vinnie
Oct 09 2007, 03:47 PM
oh...ok....I don't have input......cool
JOE T you still thinking about a MEXICAN team?

may
Oct 09 2007, 04:16 PM
Not what I meant Vincent so don't get your feathers ruffled. Your input is very important as you know, I was just listing the cabinets members in case someone wanted to put their names on the list. They can give their name to you as well, and don't even think about playing for anyother club dude!! We(as a club) are just getting started on what we hope is another fine showing at teams and are looking for people who wish to put their names on the list. Can I put your name on the list, or do you wish to put your name and mine on your list. that response is about a 9 on the stress scale lucky! Relax, take a step back, think, then respond to me. Don't shoot the messenger please. Want to be a captian?????

may
Oct 09 2007, 04:18 PM
And Blaizo, please don't blow up on me either for forgetting your name. You know they can give their name to you as well. All I was trying to do was get people thinking about teams, not to get people's blood pressure up!! Relax, take a breath, it will all be ok!!

may
Oct 09 2007, 04:25 PM
You could tie a note to a white dove's leg and send it to Old Settlers if you want, you can use smoke signals, morris code, esp, I don't care and you can send it to whomever you like, just looking for interested people, THATS ALL!!

johne
Oct 09 2007, 04:39 PM
i'm interested and have blocked out that weekend for being there.

I also recall Mike Harrell saying he got time off for it as well.

Mike won outlaws, so imho he should definitely be a swing player. I'm interested too but i'm in line behind Mike (the Outlaws adv master winner!).

vinnie
Oct 09 2007, 04:41 PM
I was just playin with you

may
Oct 09 2007, 04:50 PM
Cool, my blood pressure just went back down. If anyone see's a white dove flying around the course with a note strapped to his leg, its mine, don't worry, I'll take care of it.

mikeharrell
Oct 09 2007, 04:51 PM
im in, as johne said, i want to try out for team 1 swing. let me know. :D

may
Oct 09 2007, 05:10 PM
Sounds great Mike. Still early stages, but your name is down.

JDIDDLE
Oct 09 2007, 07:36 PM
The only thing blaizo blows up on is the coarse :D

jamie
Oct 10 2007, 07:41 AM
Im in if need be, what weekend?

mikeharrell
Oct 10 2007, 07:56 AM
17th and 18th of nov.

nix
Oct 10 2007, 08:53 AM
I'm rated 905 and want to play.

;)

mware
Oct 11 2007, 01:03 PM
I'm down and open to any team from RR as they all rock and it's a great time just to be there.....

Tazamp
Oct 11 2007, 03:55 PM
I'm with Ware2, I'd just like to help represent the ROCK!

may
Oct 11 2007, 04:08 PM
Don't worry all, your all in the mix for teams. And your right, its great to just be there with all the club members and hopefully this year bring home the title.

vinnie
Oct 11 2007, 04:22 PM
Team players could always use caddies....something to think about

PARKErD
Oct 11 2007, 05:41 PM
Team players could always use caddies....something to think about

Hear that Harrell- 1st Team Caddy.....put it down...Championship !

matman
Oct 11 2007, 08:46 PM
Can you drink and caddy?

MVP
Oct 11 2007, 09:09 PM
yes, and I think it is mandatory!

mikeharrell
Oct 12 2007, 08:04 AM
i dont care what team im on, and if i dont make a team ill gladly caddie for someone, i didnt play last yr and i caddied for JD and had a plast so ill be there regradless. :D

PARKErD
Oct 12 2007, 10:00 AM
Harrell- you can Caddy for my Caddy.

Tazamp
Oct 12 2007, 12:09 PM
I'll caddy for someone Sunday! I won't be able to make it on a team this year, my sister is getting married on the 17th.

seewhere
Oct 12 2007, 12:27 PM
thanks for the heads up Tony. tell your sis congrats.

Oct 13 2007, 10:40 AM
Just so I make it official. I would like to play I will be in town Nov-9-25. Look forward to seeing everyone and playing some golf in Texas.

seewhere
Oct 13 2007, 10:52 AM
already have you written down

seewhere
Oct 16 2007, 12:44 PM
we will need help with gathering these things below
Firewood
Folding tables
Coolers with Ice
good size pit
Canopies.
Good Atitudes.

Oct 16 2007, 02:12 PM
JD, Blair and myself are most likley going out to the Ranch on Thurs. We can Get our spot and start to set up. Anything we can fit we we take out with us, just get it to JD.

MattyInRR
Oct 16 2007, 04:49 PM
Where does TT's take place?

seewhere
Oct 16 2007, 05:17 PM
wimberly Nov 17 and 18

seewhere
Oct 17 2007, 09:22 AM
does anyone know if Goblin, eddie, russell mims or if the Goldbold's are wanting to play this year???

vinnie
Oct 17 2007, 09:54 AM
yes, yes, ?, yes
you making up a team?

seewhere
Oct 17 2007, 10:34 AM
I am just trying to gather all who are interested and put them on the list.

seewhere
Oct 17 2007, 10:41 AM
efrain you wanting to play teams this year?

may
Oct 17 2007, 11:22 AM
Not sure about Mims, but will call him and let him know!!

esalazar
Oct 17 2007, 01:26 PM
efrain you wanting to play teams this year?

YES!!!!! It will be my first time.. looking forward to kicking some arse.. what will determine who is on what team?

seewhere
Oct 17 2007, 02:31 PM
some match play on weds, league standings, tournament results and player ratings

esalazar
Oct 17 2007, 03:10 PM
aight!!!

vinnie
Oct 17 2007, 03:18 PM
good info!!!!!
Well done....can I get a copy?

epi
Oct 17 2007, 11:39 PM
I am in!

vinnie
Oct 18 2007, 10:02 AM
we know!!!!
;)

may
Oct 18 2007, 04:48 PM
Seewhere. You can add Russell Mims to your player list. He's a go if we need him he said. Does he have to be a current member of the pdga to play this year? I told him no, but not sure if it has changed from last year's teams!!

seewhere
Oct 18 2007, 05:02 PM
no need for PDGA membership

Lala
Oct 20 2007, 06:32 PM
My roster is almost set :D Have we decided captain�s for the other Round Rock teams yet? Looks like we will have at least 4 teams this year. :D

Does everyone want to buy matching team shirts? Tee Shirts cost about $6 a piece to have done. If we did the same logo on all the shirts & had each team a diff color, should be about the same. Any other captain�s want in?

matman
Oct 20 2007, 09:47 PM
I'll help with cost of team shirts if you go that way. I will cover team 1 shirts. ;) Let me know.

seewhere
Oct 22 2007, 01:54 PM
are you now playing Matt Harris?

4 teams???? :confused:

JDIDDLE
Oct 22 2007, 02:06 PM
the team lala is talking about is 6 women

may
Oct 22 2007, 03:12 PM
Yall have fun this wednesday without me as I will be packing all my hunting gear for the extra long weekend bird hunt in West Texas. Russell said he was going to try and make though so he can get some practice for teams. Still interested in playing teams if I'm needed. See yall next week.

esalazar
Oct 22 2007, 03:38 PM
are you now playing Matt Harris?

4 teams???? :confused:

what about a team wilco and or team kitty?

seewhere
Oct 22 2007, 03:42 PM
we have 3 RR teams if someone wants to form other teams please be my guest.

MVP
Oct 22 2007, 04:18 PM
If teams were in Feb. or March, we could organize "Team Titanium". Maybe next year!

Lala
Oct 22 2007, 06:52 PM
I've put together (if my roster is accepted) the first all Pro Woman team :Din the Merged Division - we will be the Lady Outlaw's :D& RR's 1st of what I'd think will be many Merged teams. 3 established teams again may be too much :confused: - am women are hard to come by :(. We've got 2, & our girl from last years team 1 is willing to play, but... well you know :o. 2 established & 3 merged (including the Lady Outlaw's :D) may be the way to go this year.

seewhere
Oct 22 2007, 10:33 PM
very interesting. still waiting to hear from Houck on a few things

PARKErD
Oct 23 2007, 09:32 AM
Looks like I might be playing the role of Caddy. Going back to doctor on Weds-Feels like my acl graph is too loose. I will have try outs to see who will get my knowledge for the course.

mikeharrell
Oct 23 2007, 12:51 PM
how does that work? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and parker owes me a dollar for hitting cains on hole #9 on sun afternoon :eek:

PARKErD
Oct 23 2007, 01:10 PM
I owe Blaizo a dollar too-

may
Oct 23 2007, 04:21 PM
I did not know that Texas Teams was offering a quote "women's division" this year. If they are Great, if not, what are we doing and why??

Lala
Oct 23 2007, 04:40 PM
There's no women's division May. We're entering the new Merged division that came out this year for 3 Adv Men & 3 Int Men - all divisions we can play by rating, but would be unlikely to be chosen for a spot because of the number of Men that are available for Teams. The Pro Women of Texas have asked for a dedicated Pro Woman's spot for several years & our need have not been met. We feel it's time to make a statement. The Double R is not doing anything for my team - unless you'd like to discuss sponsorship... If the club orders team shirts with a colored for each team with the same logo for all teams, my team would like to be included in the purchase - That's what I'm doing.

may
Oct 23 2007, 05:14 PM
10-4

seewhere
Oct 23 2007, 05:33 PM
is the tram shirts different than the shirts that we get from Houck? if so how much more $$ are we talking?

Lala
Oct 23 2007, 06:06 PM
Yes dif shirt, I posted a few pages back, they'd be about $6 a person. ($45 a team for established, $30 for Merged). We'd have to have all shirts the same design, to get them that cheap, but team 1 could be Black w/Red, team 2 Red w/Black, team 3 Grey w/red, Lady Outlaw's Pink w/Brown, etc... The shirts would be paid for by each team. I'm pretty sure the price is good so long as we get at least 25 shirts - that's only 2 teams & the Lady Outlaw's if all the teams can't afford it & or aren't interested.

seewhere
Oct 23 2007, 08:16 PM
sounds good. we also need to talk about colors for the team shirts we get from Houck

Nelle 18131
Oct 24 2007, 12:09 AM
You'll hear many a tale of the wild frontier
That'll roll you with laughter or shake you with fear.
Don't be fooled into thinkin' that they're all about men,
'Twas the ladies made the stories way back when. . .

Now lots could be said about all these gals
Some of em' were loners, some of em' were pals.
One thing was for sure, don't get them riled,
'Cause all of these women were certainly WILD!

esalazar
Oct 24 2007, 08:02 AM
wild women!!! gotta love the sound of that! Best of luck ladies... :D

Lala
Oct 24 2007, 11:50 AM
This years Lady Outlaw's Roster for the new Mergered Division.

MA1 - 1 Calamity Jane
MA1 - 2 Belle Star
MA1 - 3 Sally Skull
MA2 - 1 Annie Oakley
MA2 - 2 Poker Alice
MA2 - 3 Pearl Hart

TEXAS WOMEN ROCK!!!!!!

esalazar
Oct 24 2007, 01:17 PM
now thats the team i would like to be on!!

mikeharrell
Oct 24 2007, 01:22 PM
me to, i would even caddy for them so that i could say i talked to a girl /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lala
Oct 24 2007, 02:04 PM
Now accepting caddy applications for the Lady Outlaw's!! :)
You could say you talked to a girl Carroll, but probably not that they talked to you :)

mikeharrell
Oct 24 2007, 04:24 PM
ouch!!! /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif that was right in the feelers :D

Lala
Oct 24 2007, 04:54 PM
Stop trying to feel my Lady Outlaw's!!

seewhere
Oct 26 2007, 08:55 AM
due to popularity of playing for a round rock team we will have a ballot system this wednesday for current club member to vote to put people on teams to try and make it as fair as possible. so if you want to play teams please try and be there at 4:00 next weds to discuss and vote if you cannot make and you are a current club member and you want your input counted than we will take ballots through email. also if you are interested in playing and have not told me than send me an email and I can add you to the list for the voting. [email protected] there will be more news to follow..stay tuned

esalazar
Oct 28 2007, 07:20 PM
dam.n it!! wed is holloween!!!

seewhere
Oct 29 2007, 09:49 AM
you can still submit your votes to ed coffey. also we will have voting before and after the round so if you can only show up to vote that would also help make this as fair as possible. I will be there by 4:00 so people can come vote and take off if need be.

mikeharrell
Oct 29 2007, 12:01 PM
cool ill do it after :D

Lala
Oct 29 2007, 12:39 PM
Remember, you must complete the entire ballot giving ALL 30something players interested in playing a spot on one of the teams you submit. Partial ballots will not be considered.

vinnie
Oct 29 2007, 12:52 PM
where is a ballet?

seewhere
Oct 29 2007, 01:15 PM
edman is working on the ballots for this wednesday.

Lala
Oct 29 2007, 01:15 PM
They will be available to all current club memebers, with the list of players wanting to play teams this Wed @ 4, following the mini, & via e mail from edman if you can not attend this weeks mini. If you require e mail submission, please e mail edman @ [email protected] no later than Wednesday to recieve ballot. All ballots must be complete & submitted to a cabinet member no later that the Thursday Cat Hollow Mini.

vinnie
Oct 29 2007, 03:01 PM
can I get a ballet now?
Kinda hard to vote if I get the ballet Wednesday and have to have it turned in by 4:00.
Not much time to make GOOD choose

Lala
Oct 29 2007, 03:59 PM
You don't get to vote, you can't spell ballot, how could you make good choices - JK :)

You'll have 25 minute between 4:00 when ballots are distributed by Chris & the time we tee off, or you can turn them in after the round, or @ Cat Hollow on Thursday. You have more than enough time to make GOOD choices.

vinnie
Oct 29 2007, 04:14 PM
My middle finger stuck out real far just then :D

Lala
Oct 29 2007, 04:30 PM
Careful not to sit on it :p

esalazar
Oct 29 2007, 07:01 PM
try e-mail vinnie!!

Lala
Oct 29 2007, 08:59 PM
ballots have been sent to all that requested them & to the current club members that I have in my address (personal) e mail address book. Ballots will also be available on Wednesday @ 4 & Thursday @ 4:45. If you got missed, you can request a ballot from [email protected] & will be e mailed one before the Thursday submission deadline & I appolagize. If your name was not included in the available Texas Teams player list & you want to & are sure you can play, please send an e mail to [email protected] & you will be added to the list & we appolagize.

PARKErD
Oct 29 2007, 10:44 PM
Dam-
This has become quite a production. I'm glad everyone I know that supports the club of Round Rock will be the ones kickin all the a22!!! This will be my first Teams, player or caddy and I am really excited to have just a kick [censored] time with all the cool people I'ved met through the club.

PARKErD
Oct 29 2007, 10:45 PM
It censored [censored] but not a22!!! :D

seewhere
Oct 30 2007, 08:34 AM
This has become quite a production

that is no lie :confused:

vinnie
Oct 30 2007, 09:04 AM
I want thank everyone for pulling this together. And a special thanks to Ware for sticken the neck out there and make some since to this madness. This is a big production and there is crazy work behind the scenes making this happen
It's a big job making things fair, competitive, and fun all at the same time.
Club members will be stepping up and some stepping off for the better of the club. Nothing personal is inserted in the formula of team rooster. And all the members stepping up and or sucking up the fact they didn�t make the team they wanted are the real heroes. A good way to think about it is: Most organization calling themselves a disc golf club have a hard time putting a team together. We got the problem too many quality people wanting playing teams for R&R.
Round Rock!!!!!!

esalazar
Oct 30 2007, 10:13 AM
I wonder what will happen top teams after this year? I sure am glad i decided to play this year (my first time). Does everyone camp?

Lala
Oct 30 2007, 10:16 AM
We don't have to many quality player wanting to play on our teams, we have too many quality player [censored] becasue someone took some initiative to try and make something happen. They weren't happy with what they didn't help to make at all & have blamed it all on C-Dub for doing something they didn't (ANYTHING) :mad::mad::mad:.
Great idea to have a ballot system, too bad it almost took a fist fight (over someone actually taking action). :( :( :(

This all makes me very sad. I hope you all see how tarded this is when the ballots come in (from the 6 people that might fill them out) & none of them have made the same team - it's subjective you goobers - there's no best team! :p :p

seewhere
Oct 30 2007, 10:23 AM
thanks V and Lala. I was just trying to help out but got my dick slammed in the door for that. oh well next year we can try and have official try outs and if you cant make the try outs than I guess teams is not that important to you..

Yes Efrain we all camp. This year a bunch of us are going out on thursday night set up camp and practice on friday.

should be FUN regardless of the outcome and if I remember right that is what teams is all about.

GO round rock team BLUE!!!!

PARKErD
Oct 30 2007, 10:54 AM
I'm voting for myself- Camp Ground 1. :D

JDIDDLE
Oct 30 2007, 11:04 AM
I had you on camp master #2 :D

vinnie
Oct 30 2007, 11:23 AM
whose bringing the colvert fireworks :D

seewhere
Oct 30 2007, 11:43 AM
we also need to start a list of things we will need. maybe someone would like to step up and take on the task of trying to organize this?????? we see what happens when I step up and try to help so count me out.

tables
firewood
fire barrell
bar b que pit
lots o ice

Lala
Oct 30 2007, 11:46 AM
Double R - Fire Works???? I have no idea what you're talking about. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I recall something about an early night on 4th of July @ our house. :)
Fire Works? :confused: :confused: :D:D:p :D

Hee Hee Hee :o

edman
Oct 30 2007, 11:51 AM
Live Oak always brings fireworks, at least that's what I yell when I light mine. I have big boom, I mean LO has big boom.
I will be at the mini tomorrow doing sign-ups, collecting ballots and doing what I can for the captains. I will also have a list going of stuff needed for camp. Firewood(this year can we get wood that burns), awnings and the such. I now have my access to the board straightened out so pm me.
On another note, all is well for me. I'm off the painkillers already(shucks)and doing better everyday. I am working half days now and getting back to a somewhat normal life. Thanks to all who have been praying for me and thinking about me, I know I healed faster than I would w/o them.
Now let's get focused on having fun and winning teams. Last year T1 was 1 match shy of bringing it to the house, this year we won't be. ROUND ROCK-zip it McCain.

james_mccaine
Oct 30 2007, 02:06 PM
Ahh, another episode of "How the Round Rock Turns."

narrator: In our last episode, we saw all the little dragons during tryouts held out at the rock. First drill. Shout "Round Rock!!!!!" Second drill. Drink CFO while shouting "Round Rock!!!" Third drill. Finish the twelve pack and shout "Ruunn..ock!!!" We also learn that a typically odd Dragon quirk has been added to the mix: all those who fail to make the team can tryout to become the Team Rooster.

Meanwhile, back at the lair, we saw Chris get his dick stuck. He thought it was wedged in the door, but it was actually caught between his metal mini and the wall.

previews of next weeks episode. Vinnie will wear a $5,000 suit and a Trump toupee, walking back and forth saying "You're fired" to all those who don't make the cut. Tryouts for the Team Rooster will begin and Chris attempts to free his dick.

LouMoreno
Oct 30 2007, 02:13 PM
Edman, did you really ask James to come post on this thread? It turns out that was great idea. :D :D :D

seewhere
Oct 30 2007, 02:17 PM
now if James will keep his mouth open long enough for me to free my dick I think we will be ok. :o

vinnie
Oct 30 2007, 03:23 PM
lmao

Erroneous
Oct 30 2007, 06:03 PM
careful you dickheads could get in trouble for say dick on here. :D

jamie
Oct 31 2007, 07:46 AM
I know it's to late to take me off the ballot, but please do not take me into consideration for teams, I will not be playing.

Lala
Oct 31 2007, 09:30 AM
U OK Callis? What's happened that you can't play?

esalazar
Oct 31 2007, 09:52 AM
who is Lisa F ? I know who candice and brandi are just not sure about Lisa.

may
Oct 31 2007, 09:55 AM
It comes with GREAT sadness that I have to announce that I will be UNABLE to attend TEAMS this year due to work related issue's. I was really looking forward to it this year. But I know that the club will step up and fill my spot and move forward in a positive way. I also will be unable to attend tonight's mini and therefore will be unable to vote on teams. Again, sorry for the late notice but just found out late yesterday about the work issue. See all of yall next week.

seewhere
Oct 31 2007, 09:56 AM
Bigarm you can still vote just fill out the ballot and email it to Edman.

lisa will not be able to play. and now callis is out WTF :confused:

mikeharrell
Oct 31 2007, 10:18 AM
go teams, so can you drink cold refreshing coors beer while playing the the teams event? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

esalazar
Oct 31 2007, 12:34 PM
do we have another female for the third team? who do we send our ballots to? via e-mail. mine is done.

Lala
Oct 31 2007, 12:45 PM
to Edman @ [email protected] No 3rd women yet, we've sent out some e mails, but it's pretty unlikey. We can still have the other 6 to 12 guys make Merged teams if there's still spots open...

esalazar
Oct 31 2007, 12:48 PM
right on.. roster has been sent! can you verify when you receive it?

johne
Oct 31 2007, 01:05 PM
For the dragon's nest, i'll have a 24" round charcoal pit (Old Smokey) and a 10'x10' popup shade. The grill will be going both Fri and Sat evening.

seewhere
Oct 31 2007, 01:41 PM
cool thanks John

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 09:27 AM
how did it go last night? when will we know the status of our teams?

vinnie
Nov 01 2007, 10:00 AM
It went very well.....Thanks goes out to organizers....thanks to the members who voted....and thanks to all that accept their spot and understand the decisions were in the best interest of the club membership. Some will not play but everyone wants them to join in the fun. So please let all get together and do what we do best....HAVE FUN!
Mr. Weitkeemper will be providing a camp trophy to the member with the most shenanigans....sound fun....and falling into chairs is not a shenanigans.
And I will give a disc to each and every shenanigan against James "look at donkey shaped mouth" McCain.

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 10:11 AM
we also need to start a list of things we will need. maybe someone would like to step up and take on the task of trying to organize this?????? we see what happens when I step up and try to help so count me out.

tables
firewood
fire barrell
bar b que pit
lots o ice

I have an ez-up (shade)
I will buy a fold up table.
water cooler
big tent
small tent
ice chests

etc. etc.
what kind of firewood is needed? for cooking? camp fire?

vinnie
Nov 01 2007, 10:17 AM
I thinking we will need both types of wood.
I have a large dead ( I gots lots of trees) tree in my we can use for camp fire.
My chainsaw is nowhere to be found.
Someone with a truck can come over with a chain saw. I'll do the cutting.
Efrain? you want to take the lead on organizing what the camp needs. Everyone will have to take care of their personal needs but there is plenty the camp as a whole will need.

james_mccaine
Nov 01 2007, 10:17 AM
Well. what are the results?

Who is going to be Waterloo's fodder?

vinnie
Nov 01 2007, 10:18 AM
you don't worry that ugly head of yours.......just watch your back ....you got a bounty on you :D

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 10:21 AM
I thinking we will need both types of wood.
I have a large dead ( I gots lots of trees) tree in my we can use for camp fire.
My chainsaw is nowhere to be found.
Someone with a truck can come over with a chain saw. I'll do the cutting.
Efrain? you want to take the lead on organizing what the camp needs. Everyone will have to take care of their personal needs but there is plenty the camp as a whole will need.

sure with assistance from others of course. I will go to your house and cut the wood V. My chainsaw works well.

james_mccaine
Nov 01 2007, 10:35 AM
just watch your back

yes, the backside is the place to protect when Dragons are involved. ;)

vinnie
Nov 01 2007, 10:51 AM
You may be ugly but you got the smarts....
What is the Waterloo masscot.....A tye dyed water boy

JerryChesterson
Nov 01 2007, 11:39 AM
You may be ugly but you got the smarts....
What is the Waterloo masscot.....A tye dyed water boy

WATERLOO Macot:

http://prikola.net/pic/selection2/44/5.jpg

MattyInRR
Nov 01 2007, 11:40 AM
that fits

vinnie
Nov 01 2007, 11:44 AM
I can 't see it.......

JDIDDLE
Nov 01 2007, 11:46 AM
I will help you with that Effrain i was going to do it but it will be great to have two of us i will be getting the list from ware tonite so we can get started on getting organized And also Ive got plenty of MesQuite wood for smoking so i guess all we need is fire wood

seewhere
Nov 01 2007, 12:13 PM
also does anyone know if the 50 gallon half cut barrell is still out there?

mitchjustice
Nov 01 2007, 12:23 PM
There are more than one out there

seewhere
Nov 01 2007, 12:56 PM
ok thanks can we some how get one of those over to the RR campsite? :D

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 12:59 PM
I will help you with that Effrain i was going to do it but it will be great to have two of us i will be getting the list from ware tonite so we can get started on getting organized And also Ive got plenty of MesQuite wood for smoking so i guess all we need is fire wood

hell yeah.. can we run a generator out there .. does anyone have a portable satellite system they can bring.. or is it a no TV event ;)..

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 01:02 PM
If we need I can bring a big bad [censored] pit thats on a trailer.

PARKErD
Nov 01 2007, 01:04 PM
If we need I can bring a big bad [censored] pit thats on a trailer.

Dam-
Someone's not playing around !! :D

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 01:08 PM
you know it!! On a side note, all 3 Salazar brothers will be playing on different teams!! :D

Lala
Nov 01 2007, 01:27 PM
Lunch is provided from a Blanco BBQ on Sat.

esalazar
Nov 01 2007, 01:41 PM
Allright we are good to go on the big pit on a trailer..

seewhere
Nov 01 2007, 03:55 PM
can we get the DOUBLE R banner for teams?

may
Nov 01 2007, 04:35 PM
I've played 2-rounds of golf with James and did'nt hear him say 2-words. Now, you could'nt shut him up with a bucket of glue and some duct tape!! At least now I know he can really speak!! Who is he playing for again?? Water whooooooooo!!!

tbender
Nov 01 2007, 05:53 PM
WATERLOO Macot:
http://prikola.net/pic/selection2/44/5.jpg

Tasker, is that you?

Lala
Nov 01 2007, 08:36 PM
[hell yeah.. can we run a generator out there .. does anyone have a portable satellite system they can bring.. or is it a no TV event ;)..

[/QUOTE]

We've had college ball for the last 2 years - hope it's not an issue this year. It's Michigan O-St. Weekend.

PARKErD
Nov 01 2007, 11:22 PM
There is higher education in Michigan besides petty theft??? :confused:
J/K :D

jamie
Nov 02 2007, 06:16 AM
tv is covered

vinnie
Nov 02 2007, 08:25 AM
mich and ohio (not caps needed)
thats like watching a turd fulsh

edman
Nov 02 2007, 11:09 AM
Rosters are set and everybody gets to play that we had on our list. We have 3 Established and 2 Merged Teams. Rolls Ranch was put together from those we didn't have room for, and is a solid team. Hey, somebody has to give the Lady Outlaws a run for there $. I'll post roster's only if the captains want me to.
I need to talk with following club members TODAY. Byron, Ron, and ET phone home or PM me.
JD and Effy are handling the camp list so let them know what you can bring. I'll give ATF a heads up that all hells gonna break loose.

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 12:12 PM
WOW can you say 39 players coming from RR..

Edman can you email me the teams again? thanks

johne
Nov 02 2007, 12:40 PM
tv is covered

we'll have to make sure Jamie parks close to the campsite so we can watch TV.

lol

i vaguely remember our "tv solution" was a power inverter plugged into Jamie's car's cig lighter, and a long extension cord running into the nest. Did i remember that right? lol

Lala
Nov 02 2007, 12:45 PM
U got it John E LONG CORD - worked RIGHT?

That's 45 people @ our camp Chris w/the Lady Outlaws (exactly the number I predicted for the camp preparation) - what do I win? :)

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 12:51 PM
huh 27+12=39

johne
Nov 02 2007, 12:59 PM
That's 45 people @ our camp Chris w/the Lady Outlaws (exactly the number I predicted for the camp preparation) - what do I win? :)

A free ticket to a remedial Math course at the local community college!
:D:D

Lala
Nov 02 2007, 01:43 PM
huh 27+12=39

+ 6 Lady Outlaws = 45 I knows me some numbers I can add to over par & everythin.

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 01:45 PM
so we now have 3 established and 2 merged plus the lady outlaw merged????

esalazar
Nov 02 2007, 01:46 PM
"The higher rated player needs to be in higher slot

For example...
Pro 1 --1000 rating
Pro 2 -- 990 rating

This has been Teams policy for several years...some of you might need to make some adjustments "

are we good?

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 01:56 PM
team blue captained by Ricky is good... :D

Lala
Nov 02 2007, 02:51 PM
My team is out of order - looks like I'll have some splainin' to do...

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 02:52 PM
have we sent in the rosters to Mitch today is the deadline? thanks

edman
Nov 02 2007, 03:47 PM
I'm finishing them up now, V call me at home.
ET phone home

seewhere
Nov 02 2007, 03:53 PM
thanks Edman.

edman
Nov 02 2007, 04:46 PM
Any dragons that are coming out for the weekend just for fun let someone in the know know so we can put you as a alternate.

esalazar
Nov 02 2007, 05:47 PM
when are we going to post rosters?

seewhere
Nov 03 2007, 05:23 PM
I have a propane grill we can also use if we need to heat ups stuff quikier. only bad thing is ware2 pulled a ware on me and said it cant go in his new truck. Son of a B.... :D

esalazar
Nov 03 2007, 06:37 PM
haha!

seewhere
Nov 03 2007, 07:20 PM
Bring some solar lights if you have any and I will also bring some tiki torches

jamie
Nov 03 2007, 08:25 PM
I have a small propane grill I will be bringing also

mikeharrell
Nov 05 2007, 08:03 AM
so how about posting some rosters, i herd im on T2 AND T3, if its a secret pm me, id like to see who my team mates are and the names of the winners of the best disc golf team in texas. :D

seewhere
Nov 05 2007, 08:33 AM
T3

JDIDDLE
Nov 05 2007, 09:57 AM
Team 3333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

mikeharrell
Nov 05 2007, 10:09 AM
ok, now i know what team im on, so who else is on t3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333?????????? ???????????????????????????????????????, and who is the capt. and on a side note props on sassy JD mmmmmmmmm yum yum:D:D:D

james_mccaine
Nov 05 2007, 10:25 AM
Round Rock. Drama. Intrigue. Mystery.

Just post your freakin rosters, you pansies. :D

mitchjustice
Nov 05 2007, 10:43 AM
Mike...the roster I have puts you on team 2 :D

seewhere
Nov 05 2007, 11:49 AM
hey mitch can you email me the rosters? appears somethings may have changed. thanks

johne
Nov 05 2007, 12:20 PM
Round Rock. Drama. Intrigue. Mystery. :D

That's by design. We figure you and others will be so wrapped up in trying to figure out who is on our team that you'll hardly get any sleep the next 12 days. Better not let that affect you too much......cause your team will be getting up early on Sunday morning. :D

james_mccaine
Nov 05 2007, 12:22 PM
That's the spirit. Good smack. :D

Tazamp
Nov 05 2007, 12:32 PM
What team am I on? I just want to play! Put me in coach!

seewhere
Nov 05 2007, 12:36 PM
you are our alternate for whoever drinks too much on saturday night.. :D

nice win at VPO Bagger :p

esalazar
Nov 05 2007, 01:26 PM
yes, nice win Tony!!! whats that 3 out of the last 4 tournies.

JDIDDLE
Nov 05 2007, 03:03 PM
sorry mike i wasnt responding to u i just like yellin team 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

seewhere
Nov 05 2007, 03:23 PM
This is the team I am the co-captain on...

Team Player Name
Swing Mike H
Pro Master Ed M.
Pro #1 Epi
Pro #2 C-dub
Adv #1 Efrain
Adv#2 Blake
Int.#1 Steve-o
Int.#2 Mike W
Woman Candice
Captain Ricky/C-dub

mikeharrell
Nov 05 2007, 03:55 PM
/msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif :Dgo t3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Tazamp
Nov 05 2007, 04:12 PM
What if I drink to much? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lala
Nov 05 2007, 04:28 PM
What if I drink to much? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I think that's actually in the rules! /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seewhere
Nov 05 2007, 05:25 PM
i think My carroll has already drank to much he is alredy yelling for the wrong team.. :confused:

may
Nov 05 2007, 07:01 PM
Hey Blaizo, who's on team 33333333333333333??

mikeharrell
Nov 06 2007, 08:03 AM
go team 222222222222222222222222222222 i mean :D

seewhere
Nov 06 2007, 09:13 AM
there you go. :D

edman
Nov 06 2007, 12:28 PM
The shirts we are getting from the ranch are all gonna be black. The color has to be the same for the whole team. 85% of the players ordered black so we defaulted to that. Good times ahead, unless your playin RR1,RR2,RR3,RR(rolls ranch) or the outcast the Lady Outlaws.

bigbadude
Nov 06 2007, 01:32 PM
Good luck to all Round Rock team's :cool:

seewhere
Nov 06 2007, 01:49 PM
thanks El Chile also thank you for the ice I will try and get you some coolers soon.

bigbadude
Nov 06 2007, 02:27 PM
10-4 on the ice. See ya later.

may
Nov 07 2007, 09:31 AM
What is the COVER charge for all the other teams wanting to enjoy some LIVE MUSIC in our camp next weekend?? Also we need to check I.D.'s so that no under age drinking is going on. Unless of course they are bringing FREE beer to the event.

seewhere
Nov 08 2007, 09:08 AM
how is the list coming along?

seewhere
Nov 08 2007, 02:39 PM
bueller??

Team 2 announcement: you can pay me the next time you see me. if you got a hooded shirt total is $56 that will also include your T-shirt.

if no hooded swaetshirt price is $51 also includes T-shirt.

you can either pay me cash or write a check to me or the club.

Thanks

Lala
Nov 09 2007, 10:23 AM
Team Camp shirts have been ordered
Team 1 - Grey
Team 2 - Blue
Team 3 - Green
RR - Black
Lady Outlaws - Duh

Camp will be located int he same spot as last year - fire pits are still on site. We will erect an outdoor kitchen & mess hall under most of the awnings - if you have extra, please bring them.

Camp Keg has been ordered � Fireman�s #4 will pick up Friday in Blanco
Camp Lunch - Saturday FREE Blanco BBQ
Sunday FREE Double R Sandwich Buffet

Anything else?

seewhere
Nov 09 2007, 10:28 AM
we need tables, extension cords, and I will also bring a TV.

need firewood.

and if you have any tarps bring them and we can tie them to the legs of the canopies to offer wind block and more shade.

johne
Nov 09 2007, 11:18 AM
Jamie, i'll bring that extension cord we talked about

may
Nov 09 2007, 12:30 PM
Rusty and I will be bringing cords and tarps. Will check and see about firewood being that the city is cutting down every tree in my neck of the woods to make room for hospital shopping malls and strip centers.

vinnie
Nov 09 2007, 12:42 PM
I got a dead tree that need cut down....Someone get me a chain saw and I will cut it up.....EF?

esalazar
Nov 09 2007, 01:00 PM
what kind of tree is it V?

vinnie
Nov 09 2007, 02:37 PM
A very dead ash......but I got tree all over the place

mware
Nov 12 2007, 12:23 PM
Weather for Wimberly is looking great:

Thu Nov 15 Partly Cloudy
73�/51� 10%

Fri Nov 16 Partly Cloudy
76�/60� 10%

Sat Nov 17 Partly Cloudy
84�/61� 10%

Sun Nov 18 Partly Cloudy
81�/57� 10%

Lala
Nov 12 2007, 03:54 PM
What does the weather thing run in the family?

Tee shirts have been ordered - everyone got the same size T-Shirt as the Teams shirts they ordered. They will be ready to pick up Thursday. Please remember to pay your captain Wednesday if you can. Captains please have payment to the club for the
T-Shirts before you get you shirts from me Friday.

seewhere
Nov 13 2007, 11:52 AM
someone needs to give EPi a ride.

maybe Nicholson's can bring him out on saturday???

seewhere
Nov 13 2007, 01:05 PM
Blake I do not have a # for Epi send him a PM. thanks

Lala
Nov 13 2007, 01:36 PM
KT needs a ride too - she's an alternate on my roster, but a Pro Woman can play ANY of the teams spots other than the Am Woman spot, so she'll be good to have around incase of no shows or injury. Pretty sure she can't come til Fri pm or Sat am.

JDIDDLE
Nov 13 2007, 02:30 PM
bueller??

Team 2 announcement: you can pay me the next time you see me. if you got a hooded shirt total is $56 that will also include your T-shirt.

if no hooded swaetshirt price is $51 also includes T-shirt.

you can either pay me cash or write a check to me or the club.

Thanks

This goes for team BLAIZO as well /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

JDIDDLE
Nov 13 2007, 02:35 PM
OK going thru my list and by everyone that posted what they were bringing I think all were lacking is lights , Lanterns , Fire wood the more the marrrier , And tbles . Other than that I think were looking pretty good. Big thanks to everyone that contributing for the camp site make sure to write your names on everything so we can get it back to you.

may
Nov 13 2007, 03:07 PM
Hey Blaizo, I already paid for the tee-shirt so does that knock my total down to 45.00?? I'll let Rusty know he owes you 51.00 for his stuff. When is the latest we can pay you as I might not make it this wednesday but Rusty and I are going to be there (team course) on thursday nite!! Let me know captian!!!!!

JDIDDLE
Nov 13 2007, 04:20 PM
you two will be fine keith but anyone who isnt gonna be there till sat morning it would be a great help to have the money ahead of time

edman
Nov 13 2007, 07:08 PM
What's up w/ the double nickle gang? Saturday? I thought we were terrorizing small woodland creatures Thurs. night. Oh well....no need to bring a rope now.

PARKErD
Nov 13 2007, 09:26 PM
[/QUOTE]This goes for team BLAIZO as well /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/QUOTE]
TEAM BLAIZO NEEEEEEEEEEDS YOUR POLEEEEEE ...by Sat. morning.

nix
Nov 13 2007, 09:48 PM
I dont think I will be there until Saturday morning. I won't be there tomorrow either. (TOOL sukas)

I will have cash, check or whatever is easier..lemme know

jamie
Nov 13 2007, 10:23 PM
If epi or anyone else needs a ride fri evening, tell him to gimme a buzzz

Yoshi, u on floor or in seats @ TOOL?

I also have 2 tickets to Meat Puppets Sat nite if anyone wants them

seewhere
Nov 13 2007, 11:44 PM
cash is always best. try to get $$ to anyone who will be there tomorrow.. we need to at least come up with the $54 per team for T shirts

thank you blaizoooo for organizing a list.. please mark your stuff if you want it back

nix
Nov 14 2007, 08:37 AM
seats section 36
row 30

vinnie
Nov 14 2007, 08:46 AM
JOSH! you don't make Saturday morning and I will hunt you down myself

esalazar
Nov 14 2007, 11:51 AM
I will not be camping after all but do have stuff I can contribute to the camp site. I will try and get it to someone with a truck by thurs. I have been ill and will not be at the rock tonight either.

vinnie
Nov 14 2007, 12:01 PM
firewood?
chain saw?
no fire :confused:

seewhere
Nov 14 2007, 12:17 PM
no wood will sux since it is suppose to be chillu friday night..

hope you get to feeling better efi and we will see you saturday morning .

esalazar
Nov 14 2007, 01:23 PM
firewood?
chain saw?
no fire :confused:

V. I can meet you at your place thurs. evening to cut all the wood you all can handle.. I just need some place to take it..or If someone with a truck can meet V. and myself out there it would be even better..I can also bring whatever is needed ,that i have , for the camp.How are we doing as far as grills etc? I would rather not have to bring the big ace grill on the trailer.LMK ES

vinnie
Nov 14 2007, 01:52 PM
sounds good....my place round 5

seewhere
Nov 14 2007, 01:57 PM
I am bringing my propane grill and I have heard of a few other smaller grills so we should be ok on grills.

who has a truck that can go by V's tomorrow evening ?

esalazar
Nov 14 2007, 02:58 PM
sounds good....my place round 5

aight!!I will crank up the saw today and get it ready ;)

esalazar
Nov 14 2007, 03:01 PM
Anything else I need to bring? I think I have 3 or so 48 qt coolers,water jug,ez-up,etc.

nix
Nov 14 2007, 05:26 PM
JOSH! you don't make Saturday morning and I will hunt you down myself

uhh, shut YOUR donkey.

Did I say anything about not making it?

I'll be there. Have my coffee ready.
;)

PARKErD
Nov 14 2007, 09:59 PM
Mr. Rolls Ranchero-
I have the $ for Bryon and myself-
Side note-
Epi will rely on this message board for his ride to Teams. He said there was a good possibility that he would be free to ride out with someone Friday afernoon. Either post up or PM Epi.

seewhere
Nov 15 2007, 09:28 AM
bring extra ice for the keg and all ez ups will be used. .

vinnie
Nov 15 2007, 10:14 AM
how many grills will we have?

seewhere
Nov 15 2007, 10:18 AM
i will be bringing the one we had last year and I think there will be 2 more small ones.

PARKErD
Nov 15 2007, 11:15 AM
I think JonE and Paul W will be bringing small ones as well.
If I want a blue sweater instead of black-Do I go through EdMan or Jon?

Lala
Nov 15 2007, 11:51 AM
Too late for that Parker - they were all ordered last week. The extras the were ordered are ash grey.

PARKErD
Nov 15 2007, 11:59 AM
Ok thnx-

jamie
Nov 16 2007, 08:02 AM
if epi still needs a ride, tell him to call me by 2-230

seewhere
Nov 19 2007, 09:12 AM
thank you all that helped clean up more than just your camp all help is appreciated... see you guys on weds

esalazar
Nov 19 2007, 03:56 PM
Teams was a blast!! :D

may
Nov 19 2007, 03:57 PM
Would like to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend at teams. Wished I could have played better for my team as I'm sure others wished they could have for their teams. Loads of fun on and off the course. great to finally see Smitti's band play, thanks guys. And with way way to many names to mention, thanks for all the grub over the weekend. All in all it was great fun and I know all of us wish we could have come home with the championship, but just have to keep working on it i guess. Due to thanksgiving week, not sure I will be there wednesday, or is it that my arm is dead from this weekend, not sure yet. Hope to see all again very soon and to all have a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

nix
Nov 19 2007, 06:21 PM
Good times, just like I knew it would be...

Thanks to all that helped out with food, cooking and clean-up! Dragons are the greatest!!

Efi- I have your shirt,disc and mini.

My apologies to everyone for playing like a donkey. I know- it happens to all of us, but I am a bit embarrased I had my @$$ handed to me playing as an intermediate. Did feel a little bit better getting an ace, but another win Sunday's 2nd round would have put us closer to the win!

Anyway, great times- thanks for making me proud to shout
ROUND ROCK!!!!

Erroneous
Nov 20 2007, 11:58 AM
Good to see all the Round Rock thugs this weekend!!!
I didn't think you guys could bring the whole trailor park but you did somehow :)

seewhere
Nov 20 2007, 02:02 PM
that's how we ROLL :D

Lala
Nov 21 2007, 10:54 AM
Lady Outlaw's Roster for 08 is set & paid for by a silent sponsor. Looks like it finally will pay to be a woman in disc golf - now if only those in "power" will listen to our screems for equality!

Lala
Nov 21 2007, 12:12 PM
Thank you to everyone that paid their captain & helped keep the $ in line for this weekend - not too bad for a bunch of tatooed convicts. A few players are still outstanding, please get with you captain ASAP & get you fees in so we can keep the Double R book$ current - that's really why the girl (used to be the girl, now we have girls THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH FOR COMIN" OUT!!) handles the $ :). This was a great weekend for us all as friends & family - Thank You to all who pitched in & made this another great ROUND ROCK event!

seewhere
Nov 24 2007, 11:41 AM
part of camp RR anyone else have any pics??

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8802/1000691gp8.jpg

Lala
Jan 16 2008, 03:39 PM
A little bird told me our shirts from Teams were shipped Tuesday. Will swing by the house since we're running late & see if they got here today.

Captains, do you have a list of who did not get their shirts? Or are we just going on the honor system?

vinnie
Jan 16 2008, 03:42 PM
I gave you my list

seewhere
Jan 16 2008, 04:29 PM
I know who my team did not get theirs. me (mt), Steve-o hoody, Epi hoody

esalazar
Jan 16 2008, 06:42 PM
i should have got a hoody but didnt.

Lala
Jan 16 2008, 06:52 PM
Gave me a list at Teams - like I should keep track of what your team needs... I took care of my team & was not yo momma this year.

Capitains send me a list of who's missing what please - if you know & we'll do our best witht he rest.

Efi - were you supposed to get a hoodie & got nothing, or did you get the wrong thing?

seewhere
Jan 17 2008, 10:06 AM
efrain double check with Josh because I put your shirt, disc and mini on the table in my brothers camper

vinnie
Jan 17 2008, 10:09 AM
I THINK Jayme didn't get his

Lala
Jan 17 2008, 11:01 AM
What did he ask for & what size? I gave Ware2, Buttercup, & Edman their hoodies last night. I have a Sweatshirt, a Hoodie, & a MocNeck left. This is becoming a freaking JOKE! Ware only gets to play 3 matches :), no shirts :(, & when they are sent, we got 7... ...I'm sure it will as be just fine in the end.

seewhere
Jan 17 2008, 11:11 AM
ware2 says he did not get anything last night

esalazar
Jan 17 2008, 12:28 PM
efrain double check with Josh because I put your shirt, disc and mini on the table in my brothers camper

i was supposed to get a hoody and got a sweatshirt instead..