JerryChesterson
Sep 19 2007, 09:41 AM
At Tuesday's League, Larry and Keith handed out directions to the Live Oak Golf Alliance - League Get Together 2007. Remeber Thursday September 20, 2007 is the last league night of 2007 :(.

<u>Who:</u> League Players &amp; Spouse (guest)
<u>What:</u> Live Oak Golf Alliance - League Get Together 2007
<u>When:</u> Saturday September 22, 2007, Eats @ 6:00 PM w/ awards following
<u>Where:</u> I'll post Kieth directions below, does anyone have the actual address or a map?

Directions From Kieth Baker

<u>From 281 HWY</u>
Take Loop 337 -
Turn Left After You Go Under Overpass- (357)-
Go Until You Get To Red Light (Which Is River Road)
Go Past River Road to Rock Street-
Go On Exit to Stop Sign-
Turn Left Go Under Over Pass-
Over Rail Road Tracks to Stop Sign-
Go Straight-
Left on Gruene Road to Ervenberg Street-
Turn Left- Go About 1/4 Mile-
There Is A Red &amp; White House On The Right...
Just Before A Dirt Road - Stay Straight,
Do Not Take Winding Pavement Road-
Once On Dirt Road Stay To the Right-
There Is A Red Metal Pole On The Left Of Entrance To The Property,
Only About 200 Ft Of Dirt Road TO Entrance

<u>From I 35</u>
Take Loop 337 Towards New Braunfels-Go Over Big Bridge To Common Road.-
Take Exit Right on Gruene Road Just After You Cross the Guadalupe River-
And Followthe Road to Ervenberg Street-
Then Follow the Above Directions

Call Keith Baker @ (830) 688-0068 If Ya Get Lost

JerryChesterson
Sep 19 2007, 09:42 AM
Does anyone want to caravan up there (Baby here's you queue to chime in)? I am almost for sure to get lost trying to get there.

SAP
Sep 19 2007, 10:03 AM
Jerry :DI'm almost sure we are going.........almost. I'll check with Bird..............need a ride? I'm hoping Ray will go so we'll have a DD :cool:

JerryChesterson
Sep 19 2007, 10:30 AM
Yes, I'd like to secure a ride. Warning when I get drunk I get crazy ... oh wait we'll hanging with disc golfers so I'll be the least crazy one. :D

Laura12670
Sep 19 2007, 11:21 AM
Does anyone want to caravan up there (Baby here's you queue to chime in)? I am almost for sure to get lost trying to get there.

If you can't catch a ride with Stacey &amp; Bird you can follow us up there Scott... we are leaving at 11:30 a.m. because I think they are having a mini at noon? But Jim and I will more then likely spend the night....

JerryChesterson
Sep 19 2007, 11:26 AM
Baby can you post any of the other details you know. I wasn't aware there was a mini at noon.

wolfpackgolfer
Sep 19 2007, 11:52 AM
I know this isn't related to the get together which I will not be able to make due to a wedding unfortunately, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in San Antonio that you can find disc golf stuff. I'm looking to buy a basket either new or off of someone who doesn't need it.

sciencet_cher
Sep 19 2007, 11:54 AM
I'm looking to buy a basket either new or off of someone who doesn't need it.

I guess you have not watched most of us putt

JerryChesterson
Sep 19 2007, 12:11 PM
Personally I think your best bet is just drive up to Disc Nation in extreme south Austin. There aint Jack in San Antonio for DG.

Laura12670
Sep 19 2007, 12:23 PM
Baby can you post any of the other details you know. I wasn't aware there was a mini at noon.

I was told by Larry V. that they were going to have a mini starting at noon if anybody wanted to play.... not sure of all the details but I will find out and post later... :cool:

SAP
Sep 19 2007, 01:40 PM
I know this isn't related to the get together which I will not be able to make due to a wedding unfortunately, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in San Antonio that you can find disc golf stuff. I'm looking to buy a basket either new or off of someone who doesn't need it.

I bought Bird's basket at Planet K (Innova Disc Catcher/ portable). If you need plastic try DiscNation.com!!!

geomy
Sep 19 2007, 02:18 PM
...a place in San Antonio that you can find disc golf stuff.

Is anything happening with Jim &amp; Reuben's venture? I've been so out of the loop, I have no idea how/if things are going.

PS: Rueben, you owe me a putter :D

opereida
Sep 19 2007, 05:52 PM

I bought Bird's basket at Planet K (Innova Disc Catcher/ portable). If you need plastic try DiscNation.com!!!

They also have DGA Mach Lites. :)

TXZRX1100
Sep 19 2007, 08:21 PM
To whom it may concern,
Jerry Lively and I will be riding together from my house (Naccogdoches/Occonner area) at 11. We will be coming back because I need to play the Sunday mini. Anyone is welcome to follow or ride. Just let me know.
Dr. Safety

Laura12670
Sep 21 2007, 11:51 AM
Ok, everybody it's on for sure!!! LODGA will have a mini at the league party at 3:00 then food at 6:00, then awards after food!!

See everybody tomorrow!!!

LIIIVVVEEE OOOAAAKKK!!!! :cool::D:cool:

SAP
Sep 21 2007, 02:16 PM
For anyone interested.... :) :cool:

A group of us are going to tube our way to the party site. The estimated tube ride is about 3hrs, maybe less. We're looking at meeting around 11am.

Interested or need more info post here!!!! See y'all manana :D:cool:

opereida
Sep 22 2007, 11:16 PM
Just got back from the League Party and it was really cool. I had a great time. I went not expecting any trophies and ended up with 5th Place Pro Division Trophy and the Low Score Pro Division Trophy (Tied with RT). Thanks Larry and Keith for running the league. :cool:

JHouston
Sep 23 2007, 11:39 AM
party was fun the river was great, Stacey P can putt, that about sums it up thanks Big bird,Marsha and Larry V.

geomy
Sep 24 2007, 12:20 PM
Wish I could have made it, but you'll all be happy to hear I am officially moved ;)