sschumacher
Sep 11 2007, 10:35 AM
Please post all cat fights here. ;)

twoputtok
Sep 11 2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.pinoycatlover.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/cat-fight.jpg

m_conners
Sep 11 2007, 11:05 AM
The title of this thread is not cool enough for me, would you mind starting another one with a cooler title?

twoputtok
Sep 11 2007, 11:08 AM
hows that? :D

m_conners
Sep 11 2007, 11:09 AM
Much better.

evandmckee
Sep 11 2007, 03:35 PM
I've created a separate thread for this. Please take the cat fight over there.

Anyone have a problem with me then go ahead and create a separate thread and I will respond. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ALRIGHT FURBIATCH, Ive gotta PROBLEM :mad:

why in the heck do these bufoons get their own thread, no one really gives a crap about them and their 2 cents worth of pride battle that's somehow because of inflation becoming like a $1,000 match (I think the inflation comes from their heads) :p

anyone that's really in the know realizes that The Great Two Finger Slinger vs. Furpooch Thread would promote the sport and enlighten disc golfers more than this ghey threesome thread.

I hereby DEMAND that you create a thread for such a purpose full of polls, pictures and all kinds of UBBCode stuff

or.................

have you finally admitted your defeat thru this past post........

My motivation is to bring humility and insight into "Two-Finger's" life by doing battle on the fields of glory and let him know that know matter how bad his game is, there is always someone else's that is worst. ....

why should we all endure this ghey threeway cat fight in this thread when we can have a REAL DOG FIGHT that even Michael Vic would be proud of :cool:

m_conners
Sep 11 2007, 03:44 PM
This is true...the trifecta cannot compare to the Furdog vs. 2finger battle, something needs to be done about this.

twoputtok
Sep 11 2007, 03:45 PM
At leasat we could watch the two of you on a short course. :D

evandmckee
Sep 11 2007, 03:57 PM
At leasat we could watch the two of you on a short course. :D

the only thing short that you'll be watching will be yourself with a smut mag :p

actually, you Mr. TryPutt, may be the key to my ultimate victory over the Mangy Pooch, I may need a caddy, I'll give you the traditional 10% of the cut plus you could probably make several dollars with the many bogey putts that FurBall will undoubtfully be missing :D

sschumacher
Sep 11 2007, 04:14 PM
If you pick Twoputt for your caddie you might as well just engrave my name on that interstate rivalry trophy. Tubehutt played the part of my "Fluffer" last weekend at Chandler. I whooped up on him sooooo bad he didn't even come back for the second round. Then he turned around and blamed it on the rain.....Yeah right. :p.....If you bring him along you better bring a newpaper to swat the flies that he tends to attract. :o

twoputtok
Sep 11 2007, 04:26 PM
Now you brag like you're Appalachia St or Boise St. :o
You get one sack and you act like you just won the BCS.

If you need me Flinger, you got it. The fact he knows I'm there will bring him to his knees. As your caddie, I can advise you, as to how and when he will miss a drive or a putt. :DAnd sometimes just the sound of my voice or pure silence at the opportune moment is the determining factor. :o

evandmckee
Sep 11 2007, 06:46 PM
well heck, someone needs to just edit the title of this thread to The Great Two Finger Fur Slinger vs. The Lazy Furrry Poop Eating Pooch :cool:

those other morons can make their own thread to lick each other on

I'd hoped that FurDroopyDog had heeded my DEMAND of our own thread........initially I'd noticed Forest's post of the A Tier and figured that he'd done went and sanctioned this epic battle as the National Tour Event that it should be but then realized that it was for the OO, I guess that's where we might need to do this GREAT SHOWDOWN at.......

Is FurPoopscador playing the Okie Open :confused:

can players with skewed under ratings such as me and him even get in an A Tier :confused:

maybe we'll just have to play that Rec and Int. "B" tier side of it /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Surely the big sponsors will be paying attention at that one and FurPup and myself might get that big sponsorship deal that we've been waiting on :cool:

does Lightning have a team :confused:

well, I'm off to warm up and make some lucky person that might draw me at dubs tonight a winner :)

When I find time tomorrow I guess I'll have to make the Slinger vs. Pooper thread, if you want anything done right ya got to do it yourself nowadays ;)

Sep 11 2007, 08:23 PM
(if you want anything done right ya got to do it yourself nowadays )
Exactley . ;)
Oh and I think if your gonna call me Ditch it's only fair to call MC and his Partner "TEAM DIVERSITY"
xoxoxoxoxo ladies.
And hey Wise ,The "TubeButt" thing works for you fine.Very fitting.
I think when this goes down TubeButt is in as well.Surely he remembers his challenge .
Hmmmm?Challenge.Seems I remember something about a Challenge coming up soon.

twoputtok
Sep 12 2007, 08:56 AM
I remember it, I got tired of hearing every excuse under the sun as to why you couldn't get over here for the challenge.

Lets see, I've heard, mowing, moving a shed, my boat, my elbow(about fifty times), my back, my work, yadda, yadda, yadda........I even traveled over there twice, only to be ditched for one of the above lousy excuses.
:o

I no longer have time for your drivel, Ditch! :o:D
So wrap that around your dingy. :o

Hoff and Popalock can have you now. :D

Sep 12 2007, 09:53 AM
I never mentioned Mowing.Did move a shed WHILE scoping out Russellville.
The boat thing happened for sure(No complaints there at all)But my arm was bunked up also.The R & R helped.
Elbow is feelin good.Played Tilles yesterday.Evan watched me pin a few.Alternate #9.350ish easy.2 ft from the basket.I would have aced or ran 50ft passed it but smacked a tree.
Doesn't hurt this morning.
Yeah i'd say i'm good to go.Finally. :cool:
I'm sorry Wise.The 350ish thing you may not understand.That's when you throw further than the length of your shoes.Maybe when you get big you'll get to feel that feeling.Just wait for a good wind and let Furdogg put you on the hood of his truck at about 80.
(Scott ,Slam on the brakes just before he releases) ;)
Oh and Dave.
Hows your back?(Oh it's because of my back)
ABOUT 50 TIMES.

sschumacher
Sep 12 2007, 12:05 PM
When I find time tomorrow I guess I'll have to make the Slinger vs. Pooper thread, if you want anything done right ya got to do it yourself nowadays ;)

Why waste time creating our own thread when we can just take over this one? We are the Alpha males and all these other guys are just Beta male wannabee�s. They�re all washed up and lack any true imagination in their trash talking.

Regier lives in a van down by the river when he�s not in jail for exposing himself to old ladies. The only way to get cash out of him is if you�re willing to take aluminum cans.

Connors is just a disgruntled, out of work stunt double for �The Hoff�. All broken hearted because his bread and butter actor only does late night drunken home movies now.

Pitch?....Well he�s just a �singer in a rock�n roll band�. You know how those guys are. Always late for practice and they don�t even play an instrument. Can you say �David Lee Roth�?

Twoputt?.... Obviously the result of what happens after you scrape dog crap off your shoe and someone comes along and waters it. :p

All these guys remind me of those synchronized swimming ladies you see in the Olympics. No real talent other than they can hold their breath a long time. Probably because their wives are always trying to suffocate them with a pillow when they go to sleep at night. If you saw these guys on the Discovery Channel you would realize that Dung Beetles do have a purpose in life even if it�s only eating the waste that other animals leave behind.

So now you should understand that our struggle for DG supremacy is the only real true battle when compared to these other guys whom at best can only sling a spitball every once in a while. It isn�t easy,�.Us being the top predators in our sport. In some Indian tribes, a man�s greatness is measured by how strong their enemies are.

That�s why our wagers consist of land, title, and honor. Money no longer has a value when you have reached our level. Our war is worldwide. Our galleries are huge and scores of beautiful women are there to sooth our wounds when we return from the battle field. One could only compare a battle between any of these other guys as one you might see on the Jerry Springer show or a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

That is why we own this thread because none of these other �has beens� are worthy of challenging you to I for leadership of the pack.

We will meet soon old foe and I will crush your expectations, steal your women, and pillage your lands. I suggest you seek refuge in the highlands or ask for terms of surrender now while you still have a kingdom to rule!!! :mad:

m_conners
Sep 12 2007, 12:16 PM
Hmmmm?Challenge.Seems I remember something about a Challenge coming up soon.

http://www.dixiestyle.com/lonestar/images/canceled.jpg

m_conners
Sep 12 2007, 01:00 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/42/180px-PinkTaco.png

twoputtok
Sep 12 2007, 01:04 PM
http://lonewacko.com/sign_gigantism.gif

Sep 12 2007, 02:42 PM
So Jake lives in a Van and Conners is unemployed.
That figures.
Mommas gonna kick em to the curb when a real breadwinner comes along.Probably already has.
No wonder he's so PO'd.
Now Furdogg I can't say that I have the insight you have demonstrated.Much wisDUMB definately flows thru your grASS infected mind.sDICK to your values and follow your NOSE.
Peace be with you Furpup.And try to avoid that turd you mentioned stepping into earlier.It's negativity is contageous.
;)
Oh yeah,
David Lee Roth was kinda cool.Better than that pole smoker who named his V 6 powered rattletrap Kit. :D

m_conners
Sep 12 2007, 03:53 PM
So Jake lives in a Van and Conners is unemployed.
That figures.
Mommas gonna kick em to the curb when a real breadwinner comes along.Probably already has.
No wonder he's so PO'd.

PO'd? I've been laughing and making fun of you this whole time. What makes you think i'm PO'd?

I know a couple of guys just like you Pitch; shaved head, silly biker tatoos, loves to wear wife beaters, I bet you wear a bandana on poker runs. The pathetic thing about guys like you is you can't fit in without trying too hard. You went as far as putting a flame on your wrist and a bike engine on your arm, and I know why; you feel inadequate. It's tough trying to fit in isn't it? I know it's tough because I dealt with it in my adolescent years. You need to let it go, dude. Deep down inside youre just a sad and confused middle aged man, it's undeniable . You should call Dr. Phil, he might be the only chance you got.

By the way, I would rather be unemployed than a make-believe biker guy.

m_conners
Sep 12 2007, 05:17 PM
Pitch's next tatoo:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/42/180px-PinkTaco.png

twoputtok
Sep 12 2007, 05:21 PM
Don't hold back Conners. :D

Sep 12 2007, 11:14 PM
I think I got him by the nuggets.He's squirming now.
Conners i've been riding since I was 5.Fitting in isn't a problem with me.You wouldn't have survived my adolecent years.Alot didn't.Prison or death.
Fortunate for me I learned my lessons early and came out of situations with only minor bruises.Friends lost but I have survived.Thank God.
I think your poke at people like myself and the friends I hang around with is an attempt to make who you are and what you are (In your mind)acceptable.Normal so to speak.(Whatever that is)
And let me just say these people are friends.The kind that would come over and sit with you all night due to a loss.Step in front of anything that may harm you.Show up 20 strong with 1 phonecall.You have no idea who my friends are and a shot like yours about them would be the last thing you would do in person.You'd be insane to do so.
Fact of the matter is your weak.You've proved that.I on the other hand have gained strength and faith thru my experiences.Tough as they may have been the education has changed my outlook.
I've had fun poking back at you.I see now your not worth the effort.You've been broken.
Now go get a job and support that new wife of yours.And quit tryin to loose her money for her.
BTW
Played Ben Geren today.Same layout as the last at HOTB.
10 Down.No Bogies.Yeah my arm is great.
You don't wanna take that bet.Trust me. ;)
Pitch is back and playin like he should be.Forget the nonsence and play golf.It feels great.
The 2007/2008 series should be awesome.Hope you guys can make some of the series events.Don't worry I won't be Directing anything.Just playin my A off.
Peace!!! :cool:

m_conners
Sep 13 2007, 03:29 PM
Sheesh Pitch. I'm getting tired of responding to your crummy posts, how much longer will this crap go on?

DUDE I was poking fun of YOU, not your friends. I'm sure your buddies are the real deal unlike you. You act like some bad arse biker when your not, it's pitiful. Face it Flamer Boy, you are a WANNABE.

You do realize you instigated this whole mess between you and me, right? If you would have just accepted the fact that I canceled your team challenge this whole mess could have been avoided. But no, instead of acting like an adult you took it personal and refused to let it go. I'm not afraid of you in the least bit Pitch, so stop talking like your so tough. It's beyond aggravating.

BTW nincompoop, I doubt you make more money than I do.

sschumacher
Sep 13 2007, 04:20 PM
Evan, are you out there???? :confused:

Look what these guys are doing to our thread. :mad:

I'm calling you out you greasy finger chicken flinger!!! :o

Why should these guys get all the attention when the real war is between you and I!!!!

Get out from under your rock and defend your thread. :D

m_conners
Sep 13 2007, 04:59 PM
Why do I let wannabe tough guys get under my skin so easily? Why did I not take the high road and just ignore this dude? I really don't know but to be quite honest I feel kind of embarrased for getting sucked into this conflict with such an irritating person. It's like an endless game of tug-of-war.

I need to focus more on budgeting for an upcoming tournament and focus less on foolish make-believe bikers.

I would like to put an end to this crap...this is not an attempt to make up with you either, Pitch. I simply don't care about your brainless replies anymore.

Sep 13 2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah let Slinger and Furdog take the wheel.
Conners is obviously outta gas.I'm sorry you probably do make more money.I forgot about your sidejob.So the blowing thing is really working out huh?I guess all that practice on the glass helped him in his new career.
I knew i'd seen you somewhere.It was when I lived in Tulsa.He was the guy dressed up outside Night Trips.
Gulp Gulp Gulp.
That's nasty Mike.I heard you moved your practice to the park.Let me know which one.I'll be sure to stay away.
Oh and you shouldn't be afraid of me.I don't hit girls. ;)
OK you two,Let er Rip!!!
This one's over.
Hey guess what.(Forgot to mention) I went out and bought one of those cute little Hondas.You know the one that looks like a breadbox.I just love those little trendy economy sport utilities.
Now if I could only get rid of these tattoos :D

Sep 14 2007, 12:17 AM
Slinger,Furdog,I wanna see you guys put some real dirt up here.C Mon! Give us the trash. :D

Sep 14 2007, 02:27 PM
OK i've been thinking about this mess.First of all let me attempt to clean it up by saying None of this has gotten any of us anywhere.If anything it's hurting the relationships between neighbors and friends whose main goal is to strengthen our friendships and promote our sport.This definately is not how it's done.
I'll admitt i'm an arse.Taking things way to personal.Then attacking others when i've felt my character has been threatened.(My character,Huh)
If in any way i've insulted any of you without my knowledge I do apoligize.
To the ones who i've deliberately took after the same.
MC you definately are the one who this apology should be directed towards.You did get me with your shots but I did deserve it.BTW I would have helped you with the challenge.You know I would have.
But overall my attmpts to razz you were only stupid shots at someone who obviously didn't have the time to take care of the tournament.That's understandable.I'm in the same position.
I'll understand if this isn't accepted.And no it wasn't because of anybodies encouragement that this post took place.I did feel the warning shot coming though.
I hope this little conflict doesn't affect the hard work of the folks of WAFDA.They didn't engage and hopefuly it won't harm them or their efforts in the future.
I for one have decided not to engage in anymore of these types of situations in the future.Not even in fun.It somehow has a way of sliding past the point of fun and people do get hurt.
Again,To all of you i've harmed i'm sorry.This is definately a side of me that's better left alone.It's also one of the reasons i've decided to step away from the responsabilities of my positions.I'm too dang hard headed and seem to drive folks away at times with that.
There,Now I feel better.
Pitch.

racerb491
Sep 14 2007, 07:48 PM
OK. who signed in under toms name?

wforest
Sep 14 2007, 08:02 PM
It somehow has a way of sliding past the point of fun and people do get hurt.

... good point ...

deathbypar
Sep 18 2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks Tom, I accept your apology. It takes balls to do what you did, I respect that a lot.

However, that doesn't mean that I am letting you out of our money game at Blackhawk. It will just be a little more friendly now. I expect to see your butt up here once you buy that Harley.

Sep 18 2007, 03:12 PM
I will be and it's still a go. ;)
BTW momma said I could start looking now.I'm gettin pretty excited.
Bikes Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville is in 2 weeks.