katothepug
Jul 02 2007, 03:07 PM
The Ventura Disc Golf Club needs your help. We are looking for artists to create a beautiful color design to be used on our 2007 Full-Color Tournament Discs. We are also looking for someone to design a clean line-art graphic to be used as our 2007 tournament logo.

We are looking for artists to utilize their playing and camping experiences at the Coyote Point Course and turn those experiences into art, utilizing whatever medium they want.

we will post the winners on our website, and the winning artists will have their art featured on our 2008 club T-shirts, Sweatshirts, and Towels.

Please send all art in digital form to katothepug at gmail dot com for evaluation.

The winners of the contest will each receive a complimentary entry into the 2007 Coyote Classic tournament, a complimentary campsite during the tournament, a 2007 Coyote Classic Sweatshirt, and a complimentary full-color tournament disc.

Please send all art by Sunday July 28th!

Thank you for supporting Ventura Disc Golf

Ventura Disc Golf (http://www.venturadiscgolf.com )

kgomez
Jul 02 2007, 07:43 PM
Will Hoyt be there?

katothepug
Jul 02 2007, 08:26 PM
He will be there with his soon to be newly modified Baby Papasan disc golf bag for you to carry.

csrenda79
Jul 27 2007, 05:00 PM
Tom, can you send a money order instead of a check for your entry fee? I am having issues with my checking account right now.

katothepug
Jul 28 2007, 12:05 AM
no problem, make the money order out to Coyote Classic.

csrenda79
Jul 28 2007, 02:31 AM
Solid. I'll send it out sometime next week.