xterramatt
Jun 04 2007, 12:31 PM
OK, I just looked at the schedule, and this month there are more PDGA tourneys in more countries than well, I don't frankly know, but I know there are a lot!

Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Russia!

We should highlight PDGA tournaments around the world this month. With Canada getting its first NT, Russia with its first tournament (ever?), and basically disc golf spreading around the globe, we should do more to highlight the fact that we have seen enormous growth outside the US in the last few years.

Ransom
Jun 15 2007, 02:18 PM
you're right, we should. it would be a shame for the PDGA to lose members across the globe by ignoring the contributions of our growing International presence, much the same that the PDGA has lost members in the southern USA to the Southern Nationals by ignoring them and refusing to compromise on anything that might induce the SN to cooperate with the PDGA.

bruceuk
Jun 15 2007, 02:40 PM
you're right, we should. it would be a shame for the PDGA to lose members across the globe by ignoring the contributions of our growing International presence, much the same that the PDGA has lost members in the southern USA to the Southern Nationals by ignoring them and refusing to compromise on anything that might induce the SN to cooperate with the PDGA.

You can leave Europe out of your insidious, insipid ranting, thank you very much. We have an enormously high percentage growth of PDGA membership, a boom in tournaments, and we are extremely happy with the way the PDGA BoD, executive officers and volunteers have supported us over the last few years.

Particular thanks go to Brian Hoeniger, Dave Nesbitt, Lorrie Gibson and Chuck Kennedy.

Now get back on ignore where you and all of Kernan's other sycophants belong.

Ransom
Jun 17 2007, 09:03 AM
i can see why you'd be so happy, since you don't have to pay the same high PDGA fees we do in the States.

apparently europeans have different standards for personal attacks as well. an american would've been banned for that post.

ozdisc
Jun 18 2007, 09:00 PM
You can also add Australia to the list of countries that thank and support the PDGA. Things are growing well here again.

Yes June is a great month for International Events and it will only get better.

I wonder if Mr. Camel even knows the capital of Europe? Have to love American geography skills. :D

brock
Jul 02 2007, 03:12 PM
"Now get back on ignore where you and all of Kernan's other sycophants belong."

I like this definition of sycophant:
syc�o�phant - noun a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite. syn: toady, yes man, flunky

Neil, obviously MOST disc golfers don't respect and actually dislike Kernan's (and his alts) opinions, but his post was actually NICE to you??? Wasn't he supporting an international disc golf recognition month?? wtf ??

"I wonder if Mr. Camel even knows the capital of Europe?
Have to love American geography skills"

according to this site, it's Brussels..haha
and Chris, why the American bashing?

http://www.geographia.com/belgium/bxbrus01.htm

I'm trying to get disc golf going here in Thailand, but with the
poverty level as it is, they won't be buying discs anytime soon... we'll see if the pdga or other companies will help out.
until then, they'll keep throwing my personal stock.
I'm currently in the US for another month marketing my new dri fit company and am gathering more plastic for the Thais.
cheers,
brock