May 10 2007, 09:45 AM
It's the Fort Smith Cub Scout day camp from July 16th to the 20th.I forgot about this one.My neighbor reminded me yesterday.Our little workshop will probably be on a tuesday evening.
OK locals here we go.I just need a couple of you if you have time.I'm not sure if they have targets or discs so we'll just wait and see.
I'm supposed to be getting a call on this from someone else soon.
Like Furdog said,"Painting The World" :cool:

evandmckee
May 10 2007, 12:03 PM
You know I'm in :).

evandmckee
Jul 11 2007, 06:58 PM
This is happening...this coming Tuesday, July 17th, 5:30 pm till dark...Columbus Acres, right outside of Fort Smith

80-110 Scouts ages 6-11 will be receiving free plastic from WAFDA and a lil introduction to DG on a 3 hole temporary course.

These Scouts play Ultimate also :cool:

anyone want to help give me a call (479)651-0417

:) :) :)

evandmckee
Jul 18 2007, 12:11 PM
Whew...

113 1st thru 5th graders now own a golf disc and know what it is :cool:

about half of those disc are beveled drivers, think we can get some sponsorship from a glass window company now

m_conners
Jul 18 2007, 02:19 PM
Great job, Evan...you are definetly an ambassador to the sport.

evandmckee
Jul 18 2007, 03:19 PM
Wasn't just me, Pitch, Alma Willie, Chris Shelton and Phil Drenckenpohl helped also, it was actually alot of fun, should of seen em' oohing and awing over the big drives that Pitch and Chris were expoing for em :cool:

The Scouts definitely want to work more with us, I got some good contacts with a bunch of youth oriented groups thru my work, can't wait to do it for the Boys Clubs and First Tee also sometime in the future :)

m_conners
Jul 18 2007, 03:53 PM
Wasn't just me, Pitch, Alma Willie, Chris Shelton and Phil Drenckenpohl helped also

Well the same goes to these fine fellas.

mtreat
Jul 20 2007, 06:24 PM
This is happening...this coming Tuesday, July 17th, 5:30 pm till dark...Columbus Acres, right outside of Fort Smith

80-110 Scouts ages 6-11 will be receiving free plastic from WAFDA and a lil introduction to DG on a 3 hole temporary course.

These Scouts play Ultimate also :cool:

anyone want to help give me a call (479)651-0417

:) :) :)

By the way, as an ex-scouter, if you ever need help with course work that makes for GREAT Eagle projects...

Nothing like throwing 30 - 50 Scouts and Leaders at a project, kind of like the Egyptians used to do..

Just a thought...