Discraft_Keith
Apr 24 2007, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone,

The new website SpinnersDiscGolf.com (http://www.spinnersdiscgolf.com) is now up and running. We're starting off with the entire Discraft and Innova line ups. FREE mini with the first 50 orders and we also have some great Memorial merch at discounted prices as grand opening specials. You can also check out the lost and found discs here at Spinners on the Green right at the website.

Feel free to drop me a line with any questions.

Phillipc
Oct 15 2007, 12:43 PM
I'm in town for this week.. you guys have any mini's running? shoot me a pm if anyone wants to play a round at vista or fountian (or somewhere else) October 15- october 19.

baldguy
Oct 16 2007, 09:50 PM
don't do it... it's a trap

:cool:

Giles
Oct 17 2007, 02:17 PM
On that note, Phill is in AZ for the week so big party at his house this Friday. :D

Discraft_Keith
Oct 17 2007, 03:18 PM
Now you're thinkin!!! :D

Phillipc
Oct 17 2007, 11:45 PM
Look at all these lurkers on the AZ thread!!!! Going up to Flagstaff tomorrow, any suggestions on which courses are the best? btw, that party better be a two-day, nothing worse than coming home to a dirty house and not being a part of making the mess.

baldguy
Oct 18 2007, 12:58 PM
I've only played the University course in flagstaff... but it was quite enjoyable (once you found the tee for hole #1 :D). I highly recommend it

topdog
Oct 18 2007, 02:41 PM
All the courses in Flagstaff are worth playing the college course has changed within the last year or so. If you have time play them all.

Discraft_Keith
Oct 18 2007, 04:21 PM
My least favorite is the course at Thorpe. I would say McPherson 1 and NAU 2. Snowbowl is great but I don't know if it is still in.

Phillipc
Oct 19 2007, 12:34 AM
We went and played the NAU Course and it was Sweet!!.. some great long downhill bombs and some technical.. Thanks for the info. Texas Guys, I have videos and peekshures :D

mutt
Nov 08 2007, 11:42 PM
I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Anything going on out there? Looking to stay in the phoenix area to play though.

Discraft_Keith
Nov 09 2007, 02:38 PM
I will be in town over thanksgiving weekend. Anything going on out there? Looking to stay in the phoenix area to play though.

There should be Friday doubles after turkey day. I'm also thinking of running a small FUNthly on that Sunday the 25th. Both of those are at Vista Del Camino in Scottsdale, right outside of PHX.

mutt
Nov 12 2007, 12:44 AM
What are the times? I may try to get over for that and make some new friends...

Discraft_Keith
Nov 14 2007, 07:23 PM
I'll know more after this weekend. Feel free to send me an e-mail, [email protected] That way it will remind me to contact you directly once I have the info.

Discraft_Keith
Nov 20 2007, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up, the first AZDGC club member to spend $150.00 at Spinners on the Green this Friday, 11/23/07 will get a FREE DGA MACH LITE!!! We'll be open at 9:00 am so get here early!

Big thanks to the Disc Golf Assoc. for sponsoring this event.

RhynoBoy
Sep 22 2008, 09:30 PM
Hey Keith,

Just wondering what course the Shelly Sharpe Memorial will be played on. Thanks,

Chris

keithjohnson
Sep 24 2008, 12:22 AM
Hey Keith,

Just wondering what course the Shelly Sharpe Memorial will be played on. Thanks,

Chris

Not the Keith you were looking for, but I'd be willing to bet alot of money it will be held on the Shelly Sharpe course. (vista del roller)

Discraft_Keith
Oct 02 2008, 01:52 PM
Hey Keith,

Chris

Didn't even see this post before...but KJ is right, the Shelly will be played at the Shelly Sharpe DGC in Vista del Camino Park, Scottsdale, AZ.

Get in soon, it's filling up fast!