dgdave
Apr 14 2007, 12:36 AM
i just switched over to climo's fork grip from a 4 finger power grip. ive only played 2 rounds like this and i'm really liking it. i'm not getting as much distance, but thats because i'm doing everything slower to get used to it. everything is going much straighter longer. once i get back up to speed i think it will go much further because i'm not loosing much distance. My problem is now i keep flipping my tls. I'm 99% sure its noy off axis torque because i'm not flipping anything else in my bag, including beat to hell rocs, putters, and skeeters even if i throw those at full tilt. What do you think could be going on?

davei
Apr 14 2007, 08:41 AM
i just switched over to climo's fork grip from a 4 finger power grip. ive only played 2 rounds like this and i'm really liking it. i'm not getting as much distance, but thats because i'm doing everything slower to get used to it. everything is going much straighter longer. once i get back up to speed i think it will go much further because i'm not loosing much distance. My problem is now i keep flipping my tls. I'm 99% sure its noy off axis torque because i'm not flipping anything else in my bag, including beat to hell rocs, putters, and skeeters even if i throw those at full tilt. What do you think could be going on?

If it's not off axis torque, it's either faster throws, (which you imply it's not), or the new grip is letting you throw more nose down. Nose down will also give you the longer straighter results you have seen.

citysmasher
Apr 19 2007, 01:47 PM

If it's not off axis torque, it's either faster throws, (which you imply it's not), or the new grip is letting you throw more nose down. Nose down will also give you the longer straighter results you have seen.

He he... Blake said the exact same thing.

The earlier video of your throw showed a nose up launch.

dgdave
Apr 19 2007, 04:39 PM
well I guess they just know their stuff. thanks guys

togie
Apr 26 2007, 09:48 PM
not to get too off topic but is this grip the "bonapain"sp? grip

dgdave
Apr 26 2007, 11:01 PM
no. the bonapane has your index finger on the top of the disc. the fork grip got its name because your hand looks like you're holding a fork