Apr 05 2007, 10:22 PM
Just thought I'd let some of my neighbors know...

The San Marcos Course on Texas State Campus has been totally redone! Three new holes were put in around Christmas time, and 10 more were changed last weekend. There are finally some fun long holes (a few 400-footers).

Draw Doubles tournaments have started up again on Sundays @ 4:00 ($5) and we've actually been getting pretty decent turnouts.

Come check out some of the new holes this weekend and tell Matt that he did a good job.

ZAMson
Apr 07 2007, 09:01 PM
any new baskets? TEE SIGNS? i know a guy :D

Laura12670
Apr 13 2007, 09:47 AM

The San Marcos Course on Texas State Campus has been totally redone! Three new holes were put in around Christmas time, and 10 more were changed last weekend. There are finally some fun long holes (a few 400-footers).

Draw Doubles tournaments have started up again on Sundays @ 4:00 ($5) and we've actually been getting pretty decent turnouts.

Come check out some of the new holes this weekend and tell Matt that he did a good job.

<font color="blue">Is there still a doubles mini this Sunday? Jimbob, Jayson and I might be going up there.. :cool: </font>

Laura12670
Apr 13 2007, 12:13 PM

<font color="blue">Is there still a doubles mini this Sunday? Jimbob, Jayson and I might be going up there.. :cool: </font>

Nevermind.... something came up :(

But will try one Sunday soon.....

SAP
Apr 13 2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks, San Marcos!!! :cool::) I'd love to come out this Sunday, let me know if it's on.

Laura12670
Apr 13 2007, 12:27 PM
I think Jayson is still going Stacey...

JHouston
Apr 13 2007, 06:04 PM
I'm still going i belive 4 O'Clock start time i will get there about 3 or so.

JHouston
Apr 13 2007, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know how to get in contact with the guys from San Marcos to find out how much the mini cost?

JHouston
Apr 13 2007, 06:12 PM
If i would just read the original post i would know

JHouston
Apr 16 2007, 10:40 PM
It was nice to be the out-of-towner and coming home a wiinnnner. The redesign is a good change if you have ever played out there some of the holes are somewhat backwards in places, and the bowl by the glade theater is a circle so you do not have to walk up and down across the bowl and an added hole behind the church, all in all its still a fun course to play.

DISConnected
Apr 16 2007, 10:54 PM
Way to represent! :cool:

rtinsa
Apr 16 2007, 11:41 PM
Swheeeeeet!