OSTERTIP
Mar 15 2007, 04:47 PM
Anyone as stoked as I am about getting my bag tag at the next monthly? I can not wait to defend it.

Anybody want some?

jlmeier
Mar 16 2007, 04:37 AM
Gotta work saturday that sucks. What do the Tags look like can we get a preview.

OSTERTIP
Mar 16 2007, 09:57 AM
Jack Hicks would be the guy to ask for a preview.
But he may want to keep it a secret until they arrive, I am not sure....

I have seen them and trust me they are the nicest I have ever seen.

Rhyno
Mar 16 2007, 11:04 AM
Here you go....

http://www.rcdga.org/River City DGA.jpg

OSTERTIP
Mar 16 2007, 11:46 AM
You have to admit those are some sick bag tags....

Nice job Rhyno!

Rhyno
Mar 19 2007, 11:07 AM
Man do they look better in person!!! Thanks to Scott for working on the Logo!!!

jlmeier
Mar 20 2007, 05:17 AM
SWEET, can't wait to get mine.

OSTERTIP
Mar 22 2007, 11:12 AM
The next monthly can't get here soon enough!!!!!

jlmeier
Mar 24 2007, 05:46 AM
Gotta work all night that friday and that saturday. seems like I cant get to the course anymore with the chiropractor 3 days a week, gym 2 to 3 days a week, work, and the house work on top of that. I do make it to an open field near the house everyonce in a while to just practice approaches, and mid range shots basically everything under 325 ft because anything 325 or over is in the water unless I could throw 500ft. ha ha ha ha. I figure if I can get accurate and learn the discs 325ft and in I will be a much better player when I actually do make it to the course.

OSTERTIP
Apr 06 2007, 04:42 PM
BAG TAG CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU GOING TO GET NUMBER 1?

AND WILL YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO KEEP IT?

LET THE BRAWL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

denny1210
Jun 18 2007, 11:31 PM
bump.

heard you guyz had a sweet tourney. i gotta make it that way next year!

OSTERTIP
Jun 20 2007, 09:16 AM
It was a great tourney. We had 120 players and was forced to turn people away. We hope to improve upon that every year. We barley missed being an"A" Tier by a very small amount of money....Maybe next year we can get it.

CHulsey
Jul 18 2007, 08:56 AM
Could someone explain bag tags to me?

seymore
Jul 24 2007, 12:38 AM
Those Bag Tags look sweet !!
Next time im in the area i will be picking me up ONE. :)

OSTERTIP
Jul 30 2007, 12:46 PM
For the lady:
Bag Tags are purchased from the club, then you draw it from a random lot of tags. Once you have it, any round you play in a tourney or handicap (Local)you are playing for your tag against anyone and everyone in your group. You may also except one side bet from any other player in the tourney. If you have the lowest score on your card for that round, you get the lowest tag in the group and the next player gets the next lowest, and so on. So you are alwys changing tags and number. Goal is to get the numbe rone tag, meaning your the best around. Basically its bragging rights.

Kris, we sold all the tags we had but I believe we are ordering more very soon. you'll have to do some fighting to get a higher number since the next batch starts at 50 and goes up..... I am sure your up to it....

you going to Budd Hill?

seymore
Jul 30 2007, 07:31 PM
Yes i will be at Bud Hill. I have missed 2 out of the last 12+ Bud Hills and dont plain on missing anymore. Im sure you have heard alot of storys about it !! Its worth going and playing one time !! they do two tournys a year, early Nov and early May. the may event is the bigger of the two. i think 210 or 215 was there last time. but in Nov its normally around 130 to 150. Also bring a long sleeve!! And bring timmy also :)

Kris

OSTERTIP
Aug 01 2007, 12:50 PM
Awesome, cant wait to you see old boy.
Yes, I think Timmy is coming with......

jlmeier
Aug 02 2007, 03:11 AM
What is Bud Hill? Never heard of it.

OSTERTIP
Aug 02 2007, 12:51 PM
Its a golf course in Memphis Tenn. It is a gnarly course on private property. Camping on the property is the way to go I hear. They have two big tourneys a year. One of them is coming up on Nov. 3-4. Joey, Karin, myself, and I think Timmy are going up. Come along!

jlmeier
Aug 03 2007, 05:46 AM
On the schedule now I have to work both days that weekend, and with everything thats going on I might be working in Baltimore, MD by then. I found the website for Bud Hill and the course sounds sweet good luck guys.

CHulsey
Aug 03 2007, 05:07 PM
Thank you JaxQ - I appriciate the info!

~from The Lady