Jan 25 2007, 01:31 AM
This is to simply find out the divisions nessessary for the Challenge.I'll take the most voted option and go with it.We've got till Jan 31st at noon.Please vote once and lets keep it simple.

superd
Jan 25 2007, 04:42 AM
my vote is in. :D

m_conners
Jan 25 2007, 01:18 PM
Sorry Pitch, I meant to put that poll up but I kept putting it off and before I knew it I lost motivation.

My team will be there for shizzle!

Jan 31 2007, 11:54 PM
tic tic tic tic tic.12:00 am,Comin up. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Feb 01 2007, 09:46 AM
Well there it is. :cool:Thanks to everyone for voting.I'll have the flyer up soon.Looks like 6 Teams will be the number as well.That way we can do this all on sat.That way if we have anybody driving a long way home they can get a decent head start.
The others! Heads up scratch,Bring some extra $$$$$
That means you Wise,That means you Watson. ;)

Melissa
Feb 01 2007, 05:25 PM
I love it when my vote gets chosen! :D

jeffash
Feb 01 2007, 06:38 PM
How 'bout when your chosen get votes?

Feb 06 2007, 12:55 AM
Sorry gang,Evan has been pretty wrapped up in his Ice Bowl adventures.
The flyer will be up next week(Right Evan)
Now we're gettin to the meat of our pre season push.
Whew!!!
Is all gooood. :cool:

evandmckee
Feb 28 2007, 07:22 PM
http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/e/v/a/n/mckee/misc_photo_roll/flyer-1281.jpg

evandmckee
Feb 28 2007, 07:25 PM
Text from back of flyer:

Players entry includes (Sat night camping fee,Team Shirt,Sat Night Meal.)Plus whatever other goods can be found
1st Round will be at 9:00 AM sharp,(You will play 9 Hole Matches)If 6 Teams show that's 45 Holes!!!(If fewer Teams show we may add a few holes to the match)Bring your portables

The match play format:
Each team will be matched up with all teams that show.
In the event of a TIE, The total holes won will be added up from each team to break the tie (So don't give up the round if your gettin punished) Your round may be needed to break a tie.
This is NOT PDGA sanctioned so cut loose.
Special Rates will be available for the Cabins and Float Trips
If you call to reserve a Cabin or schedule a Float just mention that your with the Team Challenge Tournament.

For more info contact
Tom Pitchford at [email protected]
ail entry by July 1st to
Tom Pitchford Jr
3020 Osage
Ft Smith AR 72901
Make checks payable to Tom Pitchford Jr
INCLUDE IN YOUR ENTRY (Shirt Sizes Needed)Colors will be drawn from a hat before the event.
Sat Night Camping will be for 1 player, additional campers will need to be accounted for and pay at the Diamondhead office
Sat Night Meal will be BBQ If there are additional people in your party please inform me at the E Mail address above.

Discounts for Cabins and Floats will be released at a later date and will apply to all attending the event(Players and guests)
Again just mention your with the Team Challenge Tournament.
NOTE:
This will be an event you may want to use discression at with the little ones. Be responsible if you bring the children.
When I say Cut Loose I mean it.
And they will.
See Ya There!!!!!
PITCH !

BrokenPutt
Aug 10 2007, 11:04 AM
Is this still happening??

evandmckee
Aug 10 2007, 01:06 PM
Pitch has gave control to Mike Connors.........looking to still happen as far as I know, there was a little bit of discussion on it on the Tulsa thread a few weeks ago.....I think that MC was stating that it needs to be a bit of a group effort, it's gonna be a FUN event with some cash and bragging rights on the line, might get with him for any specifics, I'm pretty sure that the "entry deadline" has been extended

Aug 23 2007, 12:29 PM
What's going on with this?

m_conners
Aug 28 2007, 04:12 PM
Hey Pitch, I will take the blame on this. I honestly don't care if you think I dropped the ball. When I found out you were playing it made my decision very easy.

Feel free to point fingers this way cuz it's all goooooood...seriously.

racerb491
Aug 28 2007, 07:53 PM
Hey Pitch, I will take the blame on this. I honestly don't care if you think I dropped the ball. When I found out you were playing it made my decision very easy.

Feel free to point fingers this way cuz it's all goooooood...seriously.

way to man up mike :o.

m_conners
Aug 29 2007, 01:58 AM
Thx Arkie :D

racerb491
Aug 29 2007, 07:35 AM
that would be DB to you.

m_conners
Aug 29 2007, 02:05 PM
:D

sschumacher
Aug 29 2007, 02:19 PM
The main reason this didn't happen is because I WASN'T INVITED TO BE ON ANYONE'S TEAM!!!!! :mad:

So I put a "Dirty Dog:Eat My Pooh Curse" on the whole thing. :p

Next time, ......INVITE EVERYONE!!!! :mad::p :o/msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

m_conners
Aug 29 2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry Furdoooogo...I think the Normanites were wnating to recruit you.