Jan 12 2007, 05:26 PM
Cool site in its early stages, they have a forum to talk about La Mirada disc golf.

La Mirada Disc Golf Club (http://lamiradadiscgolfclub.com/)

lowe
Jan 12 2007, 07:03 PM
Cool! The maps are great! La Mirada remains one of the best courses in the world.

lowe
Jan 12 2007, 07:07 PM
You can read my glowing review of La Mirada from 2005 at my DG Course Reviews (http://groups.google.com/group/DG-Course-Reviews) Google group.

rob10657
Jan 13 2007, 01:52 AM
The maps are constantly updated as the course changes for tourneys or any other reason. Great resource if you plan on heading out there for a major tourney......ie. Golden State Classic.

davei
Jan 13 2007, 09:13 AM
Just a note if you plan to try out La Mirada. It would be prudent to call Mike Williams at Lifetime Sports. He manages the pro shop at the park and can tell you which course or courses are set up. The configuration can change drastically from two 18s, one 27, or less frequently, one huge 18. Also, even with the same type layout, the individual holes can change considerably. You will probably need a course map to track the layout. Mike usually has them at the pro shop.

rob10657
Jan 14 2007, 08:09 PM
Whats up Dave, long time no see. I was down for x-mas playing La Mirada quite a bit, got to play with a lot of the old locals. There is a whole new crowd there now. I will be down this year for the Golden State Classic......see ya then!

davei
Jan 14 2007, 10:22 PM
Hey Rob,
I must have just missed you. I was playing La Ma over the Christmas vacation too. It'll be good to see you again at Golden State.

Jan 14 2007, 11:23 PM
Where's this course at?I've heard of it.Sounds pretty cool. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rob10657
Jan 15 2007, 02:12 AM
See you then Dave.

I heard Pitch senior was in town, sadly I missed him as well. Still it was awesome to see the course and a lot of old friends.

Jan 15 2007, 07:11 PM
He was a few weeks ago.

quickdisc
Jan 17 2007, 07:14 PM
Just a note if you plan to try out La Mirada. It would be prudent to call Mike Williams at Lifetime Sports. He manages the pro shop at the park and can tell you which course or courses are set up. The configuration can change drastically from two 18s, one 27, or less frequently, one huge 18. Also, even with the same type layout, the individual holes can change considerably. You will probably need a course map to track the layout. Mike usually has them at the pro shop.

:D

quickdisc
Jan 17 2007, 08:50 PM

:D

La Mirada
Disc Golf Club
13701 ADELFA DR.
LA MIRADA, CA 90638
562-947-8744

http://www.lmdgc.com/index.html