Jan 11 2007, 11:11 PM
This is just to let you know it's on.Dave Hudson(AKA The Stroker/Paddler/Super D)Will be your TD.Look for more info soon.(Probably be the typical entries.50ish Pro etc etc etc.)The first Blowout pulled over 70 people.All three of WAFDA's tourneys are set.May have 4 with The Mayors Invitational in November.Still undecided.Here you go Dave.

superd
Jan 16 2007, 02:37 AM
I need somebody from WAFDA to step up and be the assistant td and help me out with this event.

Jan 16 2007, 10:10 AM
Ask Willie.He needs the experience.(Mayors invitational)

evandmckee
Jan 16 2007, 10:40 AM
You know I'll help, we really need a group effort, if done right, tourn. staff should be able to play also, no need for one person to become overwhelmed, stressed and not be able to do the reason for the season - PLAY DISC GOLF!!

superd
Jan 16 2007, 12:31 PM
i would love to be able to play the tourney. that is is everything is set up so i could play and still run it.

accidentalROLLER
Jan 16 2007, 12:43 PM
Dave, I'll help with anything you need. I will definately help move baskets.

evandmckee
Jan 16 2007, 03:27 PM
i would love to be able to play the tourney. that is is everything is set up so i could play and still run it.

I totally understand, at least you've gotten one as TD in your belt, I'm nervous that I'll be overloaded at our Ice Bowl which would be a good thing for the charity, 9 baskets (maybe 10),
5 to a card is heavy, much over 50 people and we're moving to flights and having to keep the non-playing at the time people entertained with contest and so on, I'd like to play but totally realize that I might not be able, especially with a 9 hole course - that's OK though because I have a feeling that the City might bless us like the County and Alma have :cool:

BrokenPutt
Jan 16 2007, 03:39 PM

I'll bring the jack! :D

evandmckee
Jan 16 2007, 06:01 PM

I'll bring the jack! :D

I'll bring the cola, someone bring the ice, but we prefer crown over jack :cool:

Jan 16 2007, 08:40 PM
There's a new Jose that's supposed to go good with cola.Let's try that.Hudson goes 1st!!! ;)

BrokenPutt
Jan 17 2007, 12:08 AM
Maybe Barney and Dave are the only ones who know what I'm talking about. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

accidentalROLLER
Jan 17 2007, 12:23 AM
i know

Jan 17 2007, 01:04 AM
I can tell ya what I think it means.

BrokenPutt
Jan 17 2007, 01:38 AM
I can tell ya what I think it means.

No Pitch, it doesn't involve goats like your home movies.

superd
Jan 17 2007, 01:58 AM
i have plenty of shampoo to go with the jack. i say pitch is first. :D

Jan 17 2007, 02:08 AM
Yeah,But ANYBODY would be worked up on these goats.They're special.Dave,You can keep the shampoo.Wash that crud outta your beard.Red Wings!!!Stinky Stinky.

evandmckee
Jan 17 2007, 02:27 PM
Maybe Barney and Dave are the only ones who know what I'm talking about. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I remember, I was there, you missed your calling as a brilliant engineer :) and yes there was lube involved :o:D

BrokenPutt
Jan 17 2007, 06:50 PM
Everything is better with lube! :eek:

evandmckee
Jan 17 2007, 07:37 PM
Particularly when the pole's stuck :o:eek: :D :D

AlmaWillie
Jan 17 2007, 11:51 PM
Hey Dave,

I would be glad to help out with this tourney. It would be good experience to get me ready for running my own.
Also my wife says she would be glad to help out. She is much pretier than I am and maybe a BIT smarter, so she would be a good person to have in on it.
Anyway, just let me know if you need me or her.

superd
Jan 18 2007, 01:45 AM
yes both the willies can help out. i'm going to put you down as the assistant td for the paperwork. i will need help in the morning.i.e. regristration, cards, etc.etc.

AlmaWillie
Jan 18 2007, 09:36 AM
Sounds good to me. We'll be there as far as I know.
Shawna is wanting to play it so she can get a some points built up.
She says if I am going to be in Wisconsin this summer playing Worlds (hopefully) she might as well be there playing too!
I think the experience last year really got her psyched!!!
YEEEAAAAH FOR ME!!!!!

BrokenPutt
Jan 18 2007, 05:31 PM
You goin to Milwaukee Willie? There a few up here plannin on going.

AlmaWillie
Jan 19 2007, 04:48 PM
As far as I know I have plans and money to go to Milwaukee for Worlds. Of course with two kids that can change at anytime. But my wife and I have never been that far north (That is more north than Springfield MO right??? :D) And we would both love to go. As I posted before, she also has a desire to play so we may try and work it out so she can do that. (Anyone know a babysitter who is going to be up there?)

Who all has plans to go from up there (NWA)? We have a big travel trailer that we havethoguht about taking (sleeps 8) but it takes a lot of Diesel in my big truck to pull it. It may be just as cheap to do a cheap motel. Haven't decided yet.

Let me know what others are thinking.

BrokenPutt
Jan 20 2007, 02:15 AM
Me, Colin, and Barney are going for sure (assuming we all get in). I think Buck is trying to get it together also. Dunno who else though. It seems as though a lot of people up here are TRYING to win cash now. :eek:

accidentalROLLER
Jan 20 2007, 03:27 AM
Me, Colin, and Barney are going for sure (assuming we all get in). I think Buck is trying to get it together also. Dunno who else though. It seems as though a lot of people up here are TRYING to win cash now. :eek:

I'm def. gettin in biotch, I got the most AM POINTS IN ARKANSAS BIOTCH!

wforest
Feb 02 2007, 11:49 AM
... is this one set "solid" ? ... TD contact info and phone # ? ... I can put some hype and information in Players'-hands this weekend in Tulsa ...

wforest
Feb 02 2007, 02:52 PM
... is this one set "solid" ? ... TD contact info and phone # ? ... I can put some hype and information in Players'-hands this weekend in Tulsa ...

... :confused:

evandmckee
Feb 02 2007, 04:20 PM
Dave Hudson's TD of that one, trying to get ahold of him to find out more...

wforest
Feb 02 2007, 04:35 PM
... thank ya kindly ...

Feb 02 2007, 10:24 PM
Who's Dave Hudson

evandmckee
Feb 03 2007, 12:47 AM
I just heard from Dave, March 10th is a GO!

1 Day C-Tier, gonna be a BLAST :cool:

Feb 03 2007, 01:26 AM
I just sent Hudson a PM.
Nothing like a CRUNCH to get the season started.
WAFDA will pull it off.
We always do. :cool:

wforest
Feb 09 2007, 04:20 PM
... I yam bummed out ...
� Stop the Presses ! � ! � looks like the Ben-Geren-Blowout just got �blown-out� ! �
� the Green-Country-Doubles� is March 10 and 11 � XB-Tier ...
� any possibility of your 1-day C-tier on another date ? � I (and some others) really wanted to drive over and play your Ft.Smith gig �

evandmckee
Feb 09 2007, 06:02 PM
I think we can work with ya'll on that one :)

After our club meeting this weekend I'll let everyone know what we figure out.....

Thanks for the notice :cool:

wforest
Feb 13 2007, 03:49 PM
... still kinda looks like the "Ben Geren Blowout" may set-up 'n' go on March 17 Saturday ... ( ? ) ... I hope , I hope ...
... from what I deduce , between Evan and/or Pitch ; they'll get this one done ...
... cuz even if it weren't a sanctioned gig (c-tier or whatever) ; there's some of us Okies would like to participate & support a cool li'l one-day there ...

evandmckee
Feb 13 2007, 04:08 PM
Sorry to announce.... Ben Geren Blowout will not happen in March this year, we hope to see it agin in March 08, WAFDA has been handed 2 incredible opportunities that deserve our full attention...

New course in Russellville
and...
an additional 9 basket layout to tie into Ben Geren's existing 18, it looks to be set up as a super simple beginner/kid friendly 9 hole course with super sick-twisted alternates for tourney layouts, not to forget that Alma's course is looking at some potentially major work also

We apologize for any scheduling screw-ups of anyone who is looking forward to this.

As a new organization we feel that planting baskets in the ground and introducing new people to disc golf far outweighs another tournament in a season with no shortages of tourneys to attend

Alma Greens is very much on track for June 30th as is Hell on the Border for August 11th & 12th