JedidiahBibby
Jan 05 2007, 02:00 PM
There is a new Sunday Devotional Web Page for the 2007 season. The season begins Sunday January 7, 2006.
http://devotional.pfds.org/homepage.htm

Jan 05 2007, 05:11 PM
Nice job guys. See you next week.

lowe
Jan 05 2007, 06:09 PM
Where'd ya get your screen name?

Jeff_LaG
Jan 05 2007, 06:28 PM
Where'd ya get your screen name?

His real name is Jeremiah Libby, so I'm willing to bet it's a take off on that.

No relation to the Bibbys of Wake County, NC. :D

JedidiahBibby
Jan 06 2007, 10:03 AM
Yes, Jeff is right. It is a combination of two nick names. I am from New England so eberyone started calling me Boston Bibby (Ryhmed with my last name Libby I guess). Then Chuck Vesch started calling me Jedi, which turned into Jedidiah. So I combined them.

sandalbagger
Jan 10 2007, 11:44 PM
Good turnout for the first week. thanks for running the league again Bibby. The only thing I am concerned about is how are we going to exchange the bag tags when people are not there??? We need to figure out a solution to that. Other than that, sounds like it's gonna be a great year.

JedidiahBibby
Jan 11 2007, 02:32 PM
I agree with you Chris. This could be a problem, and maybe the solution is simply to distribute and collect the bag tags each sunday (since the challenge ladder is sundays only).

sandalbagger
Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM
what about using the bag tags for our handicap or overall points? most overall points gets #1 and so on. it might be a cool idea.

Jeff_LaG
Sep 14 2007, 02:04 PM
bump

JedidiahBibby
Sep 14 2007, 05:32 PM
Hi All,

First just a reminder that the Sunday devotional is cancelled this week due to the Moraine Monthly.

Second, As some of you may already know, I will be moving to Germany in the spring of 2008 to take a job offer. This will be for the duration of about 2 years and then I may be relocated somewhere else. I regret to inform all of you that I will be unable to coordinate the Sunday Devotional for the 2008 season as well as act as the Tournament Director for the Ironwood Open. I believe it would also be most suitable and advantegeous to elect another acting board member in my place. I would like to thank all of the PFDS members, league particpants, and tournament attendees for their particpation and support of the PFDS. I can honestly say that the PFDS has been an eye opener for me. I don't believe that there is a better Disc Golf Club in the world. I hope that I have lived up to all of your expectations and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I will miss each and everyone of you and thank you all for your friendship over the past several years.

I look forward to coming back to the Burgh and visiting all of you.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Jeremiah

JedidiahBibby
Jan 03 2008, 09:53 AM
Hi All,

Happy New Year!!! I will see you all at the monthly this saturday. I also wanted to make sure that everyone knew that I was still planning on running the Sunday devotional every Sunday until I take off (for the most part).

So the Sunday Devotional will strictly be a fun league. No Points, full payout of entry fee, cash payouts to all divisions, and a new fresh Ace pot (Old Ace Pot will be transferred to the Knob Hill Monthly). When I leave to move to Germany we can choose to do a throw off for the remianing ace pot, have a small tournament, or continue the secret Sunday Devotional League. Again this will not have money going towards the PFDS since there are several avenues of cash inflow that the PFDS is drawing from.

I hope to see everyone continue to show up on Sunday's as those are the days I will most likely be able to play :confused:.

Entry Fee will still be $5 and we can vote on the Ace Pot fee this Sunday.

Peace