MP757
Dec 23 2006, 08:52 PM
Does anyone have directions on how to get to this place? :confused:

Paul Taylor
Dec 23 2006, 10:00 PM
It is at the park in Fair Oaks. Fair Oaks is a private community, but they have let us play there before. Be nice to the residents and if they ask you to leave, then do as they ask or you will have a visit from the local law enforcement. If you know anybody who lives in Fair Oaks Ranch, that is a plus....Again, another John Houck design.

ps...leave your private stuff at home, since you are on private property, which is what Fair Oaks Ranch is, they have the right to search your vehicle

MP757
Dec 24 2006, 01:19 AM
It seems to me, people know more about the cops (http://www.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=580741&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 ) out at this place, than they do directions on how to get there. Does anyone know what streets the park mentioned above is located on?

JHouston
Dec 24 2006, 10:57 AM
if you didnt like nani falcone dont waste your time with this one. YOU would probably be disapointed in another San Antonio 9 holer!!!! :confused:

MP757
Dec 24 2006, 06:33 PM
That's great, thanks for the information that didn't pertain to my question at all. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif So one more time, does anyone have directions on how to get to this place???

mistuhmiles
Dec 24 2006, 07:58 PM
it's pretty hidden. i know it's off fair oaks parkway if that helps.

Paul Taylor
Dec 24 2006, 10:04 PM
Okay, here are the directions,

West on I10 to Fair Oaks Pkwy. take a right, then a another right , then left and then another right. This will put you right in the vacinity of golf course.

Remember, it is private so don't let these directions get out to the general public. ;)