scooop08
Dec 22 2006, 11:40 PM
When the tournament says offical results but is not in the update when can you are the rated rounds?

ck34
Dec 22 2006, 11:51 PM
Official results without ratings either means the report came in after the recent ratings update deadline and will be rated next update (end of Jan) or the event won't be rated at all such as doubles, team or match play, or most X-tiers.

scooop08
Dec 23 2006, 12:08 AM
It came in after and I knew it would but I figured I would be able. to see the un offical results until jan

ck34
Dec 23 2006, 12:22 PM
Unofficial ratings go away as soon as official results get posted. That's something we hope to fix this year with our volunteer helpers - keep unofficial ratings online when official results come in until the official ratings update.

lunk
Dec 23 2006, 02:00 PM
Could you include the To Par column? Some courses, like DeLaveaga Park have 27 holes, an SSA and a player rating to compare everyone relative to the field. However, this leaves out how well someone did playing the course itself.

Could you also include the Player Location on the stats pages permanently instead of just during pre-registration? I enjoy seeing how far people will travel for a given tourney. Makes me want to attend more events that are farther away.

-Daniel

ck34
Dec 23 2006, 06:02 PM
These are good ideas and we have several more. But we have no programmers to do the work for a while.

lunk
Dec 23 2006, 07:53 PM
I'm a programmer. I do mostly Java work, but could help with some PHP for sure.

-Daniel