Oct 05 2006, 05:23 PM
Anyone going to this one I'll be sending my entry form in tomorrow,got lucky and found a hotel in Oak View for $95.00 a night ;)
This will be my last tourney for the year / socal series Oct. 31st i'm having my knee operated on :(, and on nov 10th thur 15th i'll be in New Orleans so I'll miss the socal finals again :( :D.

keithjohnson
Oct 06 2006, 09:20 AM
get well and recovered in time for the memorial jack!!!

keith

undrstable1
Oct 07 2006, 05:22 AM
Hey gentelman- Mel here. F.Y.I. you can get an R.V. that sleeps 4 adults for about the same price. The unit will be set up in your camp site when you show up to the event. There are sites with full electricity right on the course, in "I" campground.They will also set you up in "M" where everyone else is camping. Refrigerators, lights, stoves etc. I recomend this option, so you can be near all the action on saturday night without having to drive.(SIERRA NEVADA IS RUMORED TO BE A SPONSER!)I think the site is CASITAS RENTALS.COM . If this site isn't valid the number for camping reservations can probably hook you up.
Either way, good luck! And as they say, the most fun wins!

undrstable1
Oct 07 2006, 09:28 PM
Sorry, that site is CASITASTRAILERS.COM and the number is 805-649-9170.

Oct 08 2006, 03:28 PM
I tried for three days to get the right number everywhere i called they kept giving me another number to call,everyone kept giving me 1-805-649-1970 not 9170.
No biggy :D
I'll be sending out my entry tomorrow,see ya all there ;)

undrstable1
Oct 08 2006, 08:50 PM
I have spoken to the new owner of casitas trailers. She gave me these rates. For a 29' trailer, it's $120 a nite. 26' is $110 per. nite. 21' is $100 per. nite. This does not include the camp site(about $18 I think). Good luck to you. See you there!

katothepug
Oct 10 2006, 12:29 AM
The October Monthly at Coyote Point Disc Golf course will be held this Saturday, Oct 14th. Sigups start at 9:30am We will be playing one round of 27 holes, with lunch to follow.
Open $16
Am $11
Rec $6
A lunch will be served for $7. The menu is still being decided by a poll on our website. Vote now!

The course will be setup in the 27 hole format that will be used in the tournament the following weekend. There are several shorter aceable holes, and the ace pool is up to $427!!!

Camping is available for both the weekend of the monthly and for the tournament.

Go to www.venturadiscgolf.com (http://www.venturadiscgolf.com) for more info.

Oct 10 2006, 05:34 PM
The post man took the day off yesterday :( but he said he'd deliver his mail today,my entry is on its way :D

katothepug
Oct 13 2006, 07:50 PM
Jack, as of last night, I have still not received your entry form. I have not checked Fridays mail yet. There is still room, so I do not want you to panic...yet. I have been posting entries the same day I get them, so you can check the entries online this weekend to see if it shows up.
-Tom

Oct 14 2006, 12:56 AM
My wife put it in the mail on monday so they didn't touch it intill tuesday,if you don't get it by this monday let me know and I'll fedex you another entry form and check.

katothepug
Oct 16 2006, 10:41 PM
Jack,
I received your entry, and you are good to go. See you saturday!

rhett
Oct 16 2006, 10:55 PM
I sure am gonna miss the tarantulas. :(

Good luck everybody!

Oct 16 2006, 11:48 PM
Tom
Thanks I saw that my name was on the pre-reg list and I called the Oak Ridge inn in Oak View to comfirm my hotel reservation, the wife and I are looking foward to this weekend see you all there. :D

Oct 22 2006, 11:07 PM
Tom
This course kicked my butt but I have a great time at the tournament,I can't wait to get my revenge on your guys course next year. :D
Nice lay out
Congrates to my boy Floyd way to shoot :D