OSTERTIP
Sep 20 2006, 02:31 PM
How does a new club becaome an Affiliated Club?

iheartdiscgolf
Sep 20 2006, 07:34 PM
Here is some info:

http://www.pdga.com/club_affiliate/club_affiliate.php

OSTERTIP
Sep 21 2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks, I knew it was on this site somewhere just had a hard time finding it. That will all be very useful to us. Thanks again.

iheartdiscgolf
Sep 21 2006, 12:52 PM
Sure! Tell Jack White I said hello! :cool:

OSTERTIP
Sep 21 2006, 02:27 PM
I certainly will Addie. I see your homepage is davidhunt, is that David Hunt, about 38-42 years old, plays Advanced or intermediate? I think I played a tourney with him in Augusta last year. Great guy if the same.

iheartdiscgolf
Sep 21 2006, 04:47 PM
Yes, that's David Hunt...he's one of our officers for the club and that's his homepage for the RCCG. He plays advanced...NOW!

There's another Jack in Jacksonville that has a convertible sporty car....can't remember his last name. He's such a fun guy!! Tell him hi too if you know who I'm talking about....shoot just tell EVERYONE hi for me! ;) :D:cool:

Let me know if you have any more questions about the Affiliate Club stuff. Our club did that this past year. It's really simple and a good way to promote club stuff on the PDGA website. We don't do it as much as we should but it's good to know we have a space to post when we can.

Also, it brought new members to the PDGA and helped renew noncurrent members. It's a win-win opportunity!

OSTERTIP
Sep 22 2006, 09:32 AM
Awesome, please tell David that Scott from the Augusta classic said hello. We tied for 4th. place. That was my first tourney. He was such a super nice guy, I really enjoyed playing with David!
And that is Jack Hicks your talking about, I'll will pass on the hello. Did you play with Jack Hicks at the Southern Nationals? I was there with him and Joey Van Duzzee and Karin Van Duzee.
Thnaks for all the info, I will certainly contact you again if I need more help.
Make sure to try and make it to our tourney next year if poosible. I will def make the Southern Nationals next year!

Hope to see you out there!

Scott