ozdisc
Sep 05 2006, 10:45 AM
Texas 10 Beeville: September 9th

The Beeville guys have been doing a great job getting things ready on and off the course. They have even all signed up early!

We will hold a small raffle that all the proceeds will go into buying concrete for the upcoming new tee boxes.

This event will be run the same as a Texas 10, same entry fees and methods so everyone knows what to expect.

However the locals have come up with sponsor money for us. I will place at least $125 into the Open Pro purse, $100 into the Advanced guys and $25 extra into the Ladies. Thanks Beeville.

We are working on a lunch deal, beer etc. Beeville is a small country town so if we do need to drive anywhere it is just down the road.

Please enter online at www.titledisc.com (http://www.titledisc.com) or see me at Live Oak in the next week.

As you will see I moved the times back about an hour to give everyone more time to drive in. Beeville is located about 90 minutes south of San Antonio and an hour north of Corpus Christi so it makes for an easy highway drive.

You can go to http://www.downunderdiscgolf.com/texas10beeville.htm for course info, directions etc.

So who's coming from Live Oak?

Thanks
Chris

Laura12670
Sep 05 2006, 11:11 AM
Sounds fun Chris!!! Come on Live Oakers, let see how many of us can represent! Maybe we can even carpool.... :cool:

Paul Taylor
Sep 05 2006, 02:01 PM
I know of two of us going from the other side of town. Joe M and I are leaving Sat. morning about 6:15. See you there.

ozdisc
Sep 06 2006, 10:43 AM
We now have around 30 paid entries for Beeville which is more than expected at this point in time. It looks like we will have a good crowd. Those numbers are without the entire Ingleside crowd, most of Corpus and Victoria. I am also a few more from Live Oak will drive down.

We already have 4 paid Am Women. Terri Ordner, Kat Bender, Liz Lopez and Stacey Pereida. Where's the LOLO's

Beeville will be a nice, fun and relaxing day. With a smaller crowd than normal it will be a great day for everyone.

Remember we have $125 cash added to Open Pro, $100 to Advanced Men and $50 to the ladies thanks to the local Beeville businesses.

Signups will close on Titledisc later Thursday night. If you don't do it by then just get there early Saturday morning. You must be paid for before 9:30am Saturday however with all the online entries I would get there earlier to make sure.

Click here for any other info including directions and doubles. http://www.downunderdiscgolf.com/texas10beeville.htm

Thanks
Chris
:cool:

hardways78222
Sep 06 2006, 11:03 AM
If anyone staying for the payout wants to eat let me know. Jeanine & myself will be grilling for our fellow LODGA friends. the menu is steaks, catfish, & shrimp. :cool::cool::cool:

ozdisc
Sep 06 2006, 11:10 AM
Your the man Jerry :D

In memory of my aussie mate Steve Erwin we will throw a shrimp on the barbie and I will teach you all how to say "crikey!".

By the way Jerry, my steak needs to go on at lunch to be ready for payout time. Dead is good.

Beeville will be fun.

Laura12670
Sep 06 2006, 03:07 PM
If anyone staying for the payout wants to eat let me know. Jeanine & myself will be grilling for our fellow LODGA friends. the menu is steaks, catfish, & shrimp. :cool::cool::cool:

JERRY & JEANINE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! :cool::D
mmmmmm.... catfish!!! :D

Laura12670
Sep 06 2006, 03:13 PM
By the way Jerry, my steak needs to go on at lunch to be ready for payout time. Dead is good.

Jerry he is not kidding about this... :D:D
He once made Jimmy leave his steak on pit for whole hour.... :D:p

Burned and dead right Chris... hahahahaha :D

tbender
Sep 06 2006, 04:40 PM

Jerry he is not kidding about this... :D:D
He once made Jimmy leave his steak on pit for whole hour.... :D:p

Burned and dead right Chris... hahahahaha :D

And he's an AFL guy?

AFL players eat their steaks right off the cow.

I'd bet Chris is a closet cricket fan.

ozdisc
Sep 06 2006, 04:59 PM
Too right I am a cricket fan. Footy in winter, cricket in summer. Always fun to beat the #[email protected]@% out of the whinging poms. :D

And he's an AFL guy?

AFL players eat their steaks right off the cow.

I'd bet Chris is a closet cricket fan.

Laura12670
Sep 06 2006, 05:11 PM
Chris, you said the finals start this weekend? Am I recording anything this weekend? What's a whining pom? :D

DISConnected
Sep 06 2006, 06:44 PM
whinging poms (from urbandictionary.com)

Used to describe former british citizens who now reside in Australia and are always going on about how good the mother country and queen is.

Ex. I wished those whinging poms would go home to england if they love the queen so much.

DISConnected
Sep 07 2006, 09:59 AM
OK, I'm in. Just signed up at titledisc. Anybody who wants to carpool--pm me.

geomy
Sep 07 2006, 10:53 AM
I'm leaving Friday evening and get a free room with the folks, but I will see you there.

THIIIIIIRD OOOOOOAAAAK

ozdisc
Sep 18 2006, 10:12 AM
G'day Guys,

I will be at the mini on Thursday night for a few minutes to take any late entries for the weekend. I can't play as I will be setting up the pro shop in the pool building.

If you don't enter by then you must do it on Friday from 1pm to 8pm at the pool clubhouse. No signups Saturday morning.

Lots more info is on the main Texas 10 thread.

Thanks
Chris :cool:

ozdisc
Sep 19 2006, 11:24 PM
Due to the fact I have to setup holes 17A and 17B I need two baskets for them. The trick is I need full size heavy baskets. Being a major event it needs the real deal basket.

Can anyone help. I have a few light weights for practise around the pool but need 2 good ones for the course.

Thanks
Chris

Joe
Sep 20 2006, 09:43 AM
The City has one. Do you want me to call?

ozdisc
Sep 20 2006, 10:11 AM
Please. Maybe ask Wayne if he can drop it off on Friday afternoon with all the water coolers.

Thanks. Does that deserve a good hole assignment? :p

losotd
Sep 20 2006, 04:34 PM
I have a full size disccatcher, but need someone to pick it up at my house, it won't fit in my itty bitty car.

ozdisc
Sep 20 2006, 04:36 PM
I was just about to email you about that. Can Keith pick it up tomorrow night for me? I will lock it up in the clubhouse tomorrow night with the city basket Lopar arranged for me. Maybe you will get a mini basket out of the deal. :D

losotd
Sep 20 2006, 05:00 PM
All taken care of, it will be there Saturday morning. and it has a #17 on it, just need to add an A or B :D

rtinsa
Sep 24 2006, 07:37 AM
LODGA represented well! You know who you are! Let's do this again today! :cool:

geomy
Sep 24 2006, 11:46 PM
In case you missed it...

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3764/hiout3.gif

:eek:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9458/8vc0.jpg

:(

jocur
Sep 25 2006, 11:18 AM