morgan
Aug 29 2006, 01:41 PM
My girlfriend has problems with the "pulling across your chest" because of an anatomical condition she has. I wonder if anybody can tell me an alternative technique when pulling across your chest is impossible.

photo of my girlfriend showing the problem (http://www.hyzercreek.com/photoshoptitties.jpg)

thank you in advance

ANHYZER
Aug 29 2006, 01:43 PM
My wife has big breasts too. She throws sidearm.

accidentalROLLER
Aug 29 2006, 01:57 PM
LOL! Thanks for the laugh guys. Duct tape always works. Maybe that's why my girlfriend can't get any good D. I'll just tell her that her tits are too big, she'll get a kick out of that.

superq16504
Aug 29 2006, 03:10 PM
on a serious note we have a few well endowed women that play locally, they all throw backhand, and right across the chest. they may have to swing a little further away from the body then some guys but overall it is pretty close.

Heck I am flat chested and have hit myself in the nipple a few times :D

accidentalROLLER
Aug 29 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm surprised I still have a left nipple (RHBH). 1st drive at an Ice Bowl last year I nailed it and thought I ripped it off it hurt so bad.

superq16504
Aug 29 2006, 03:21 PM
nipple (funny word) :D

Parkntwoputt
Aug 30 2006, 09:08 PM
I tend to throw low, across my belly button. I have yet to have any real trouble with distance, with exception of not getting proper hip rotation. But I think everything can be compensated. I was helping a guy at a local course here who just started playing, he told me that throwing back hand and level hurt his shoulders. Then after watching me throw (low), he tried it out too. He said it was much more comfortable to throw like that.

As long as it works, I say keep it up.

michellewade
Aug 30 2006, 09:13 PM
Well, I'd say "get a reduction" but you'd probably not vote for that... pretty funny post though, must admit. :D:D

bruce_brakel
Aug 30 2006, 10:14 PM
Some women have the same issue in golf too. If your post was not merely a troll, I'd offer some useful tips. Tips.

tokyo
Aug 31 2006, 12:09 PM
Have her try above and below her chest. To see which one might feel better.

quickdisc
Aug 31 2006, 04:05 PM
My friend has problems with the "pulling across your chest" because of an anatomical condition she has. I wonder if anybody can tell me an alternative technique when pulling across your chest is impossible.

photo of my friend showing the problem (http://www.hyzercreek.com/photoshop .jpg)

thank you in advance

Definitely a sidearm thrower !!!!!! :eek:

Back hand would be at waist level !!!!!!! ;)

morgan
Sep 01 2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks Bruce for offering but she already has two and they are much more useful.

Oh wait, you said tips. Never mind.

morgan
Sep 10 2006, 04:28 PM
Have her try above and below her chest. To see which one might feel better.

Her left one feels better. To me, anyway.