seewhere
Jul 31 2006, 12:01 PM
Just received this...

Texas Teams Update 2006

Texas Teams will be held November 18th and 19th this year. Circle R Ranch near Wimberly will host the event once again.

From the website www.circularproductions.com (http://www.circularproductions.com) ...

The Concept

Every course in Texas is invited to send a team. Teams may also represent schools or other organizations. Some courses send more than one team.

The Format

Teams compete head-to-head, so when A-Town plays B-Ville, A-Town�s #1 plays B-Ville�s #1, A-Town�s #2 plays B-Ville�s #2�etc. The team that wins the most individual matches gets the victory.

Rounds are 9 holes, and it�s all match play, so it�s not your total score that counts � it�s how many holes you win.

Most teams will play 4 rounds on Saturday and 2-3 rounds on Sunday.

Entry Fee

$45 per player. Every player gets a tournament sweatshirt, a tournament disc, greens fee, and free lunch on Saturday. Camping is free for Texas Team Championships.

Team Makeup

There are two divisions � Emerging and Established. Smaller towns and newer courses compete in the Emerging division. Teams consist of 6 players: 3 Advanced and 3 Intermediate.

Bigger cities and older courses compete in the Established division. Established teams have 9 players: 2 Pro, 2 Advanced, 2 Intermediate, 1 Master, 1 Amateur Woman, and one �swing� player (Pro Woman, Grand Master, or Advanced Master).

Payout

No cash, no prizes. It�s all for team pride and fun. There will be trophies for the top teams, plus awards for Best Dressed Team and Most Spirited Team.

-----------------------------------------------------

There are only 9 spots on each established team...

Open Pro (2)
Pro Master (1)
Advanced (2)
Intermediate (2)
Am Woman (1)
Swing Player (Pro Woman, Grand Master or Advanced Master) (1)

I know there were many who felt left out or just didn't know about the tournament till we had already made up teams. so if you are interested in playing let's start talking about it now.

Some communities have had a tryout to determine the spots.

If we have enough players we could field an established Team A , B and C or have an emerging team (3 advanced, 3 intermediate).

So lets hear your ideas on this.

vinnie
Jul 31 2006, 12:29 PM
Are we still thinking about having a team golf league before Texas Teams?

seewhere
Jul 31 2006, 01:15 PM
I think we should do something and than start getting the teams togehter to practice the different formats to see who plays well together for the sunday alt round that killed team 2 last year

nix
Jul 31 2006, 01:23 PM
word�

definitly want to play this year. We have plenty of courses, so we could send plenty of teams. Just need to be sure to have our strongest players form our best team so we can kick some *****....

mikeharrell
Jul 31 2006, 09:33 PM
im so in this year, count me in for adv masters on a, b, c or d team as long as i get to play. :D

Tazamp
Jul 31 2006, 09:35 PM
Where do we sign up/try out?

seewhere
Jul 31 2006, 11:54 PM
good to hear I will pencil you guys in for the divisions below and we can talk more weds at the mini

Josh = adv
Tony = Int /adv??
Mike H adv master
V masters

thanks

vinnie
Aug 01 2006, 08:27 AM
who is a captain...I was last year and would be willing to let someone else have a chance at it....It a whole mess of fun.
And I'll play ware needed.....

seewhere
Aug 01 2006, 09:41 AM
not sure I will also let someone else captain a team if they want too. lets talk more tomorrow at the ROCK

BeTheMachine
Aug 01 2006, 02:14 PM
B--->pro1 or 2
:D

Lala
Aug 03 2006, 01:51 PM
Looks like I've lost my spot this year :( unless we need a swinger :D. I'm happy to be team mom & feed everyone (I'll take request as this get closer). Match play sounds great for a league before Teams - what do ya'll think? We'll have about 9 weeks after the singles league is over - it'd be a great filler maybe half big course/half winter course after the time change? Lot's of opportunities, let's talk Friday @ Wilco & Sunday @ Lago.

nix
Aug 03 2006, 02:24 PM
Great idea Lala (did I just say that?!?) :p

the_kid
Aug 06 2006, 10:14 PM
<font color="red"> [email protected][email protected]$$!N$</font>

seewhere
Aug 06 2006, 10:34 PM
take that crap to the houston thread you GOOB

the_kid
Aug 06 2006, 10:42 PM
take that crap to the houston thread you GOOB

Houston has a thread? :D

the_kid
Aug 06 2006, 11:05 PM
I may need to reserve a spot for 07' as I may be in Austin for college. :D

seewhere
Aug 08 2006, 02:19 PM
we will be discussing Round rock texas team issues prior to the round tomorrow so if you have ideas and or want to be a captain or play I advise you to be there to discuss.. see you guys tomorrow

nix
Aug 08 2006, 02:57 PM
wont be able to make it to the mini, but I would still love to play teams

seewhere
Aug 08 2006, 03:13 PM
ok I will ensure your name is in the hopper. By chance do you want to captain a team?

nix
Aug 08 2006, 03:27 PM
thanks, but no thanks. been there done that. Let someone else giver a try.

jamie
Aug 08 2006, 09:19 PM
I would like to play if needed also, but I won't make the mini---some of us have to work

seewhere
Aug 08 2006, 11:57 PM
ok Jamie I will write you down

Tazamp
Aug 09 2006, 11:34 PM
When are we having try outs?

Lala
Sep 07 2006, 11:03 AM
The Next 10 weeks of league play will help shape the Round Rock Teams. We'll start next week getting the hang of match play with a few weeks where we play 21 holes with 3, 7 hole matches against everyone. Then we'll divide down into the divisional spots & play 3 more rounds 21 holes, 3, 7 hole matches. These 3 weeks we'll be playing for most of the spots on the Teams. There are some dragons that can't make minis & are interested in spots, so not every spot can be decided by this league. By the time that the time changes, we'll have 3 weeks before Teams & we should have the teams decided & be able to set the teams against each other. We'll have to change to the winter course then & will have to start slowly pushing the start time back from 5:30. It'd be nice if we had a few people interested in being captains...

vinnie
Sep 07 2006, 11:36 AM
I can puTT a captain hat on.
I will sitting out a few Wednesdays....but you can count me in. I could find a wig and a skirt.....gussy up a lil.....boom, that girl can throw far :D

Lala
Sep 07 2006, 05:29 PM
Funny Vinnie says he'll captain & the board goes blank for hours. :confused:
The positions for each 9 player team are: 2 Pro, 2 Advance, 2 Intermediate, 1 Master, 1 Am Woman, & 1 swinger (Advance Master, Pro Woman, Grand Master)

epi
Sep 07 2006, 07:38 PM
I want in!!!! /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif :cool:

wheresdave
Sep 08 2006, 09:17 AM
I can puTT a captain hat on.
I will sitting out a few Wednesdays....but you can count me in. I could find a wig and a skirt.....gussy up a lil.....boom, that girl can throw far :D

Yeah it would be like a Friday or Saturday night for you :o:D

seewhere
Sep 12 2006, 09:51 AM
so what exactly will be going on tomorrow? not sue I follow the 3 7hole matches? how many folks are on a card and do you keep playing the same person for those 3 matches just different formats?

vinnie
Sep 12 2006, 11:00 AM
I would figure it to be 4 on a card....you would play each person on your card for 7 holes

Lala
Sep 12 2006, 11:33 AM
Sounds like you have the basic idea. 4 on a card - 3 matches - against dif people. Just like @ teams except we'll all play matches on 7 holes, so your 1st match prob will not be done until your last hole. At San Saba, every card started on the same hole & in Wimbery we played in little circles & then walked our arses off to the next start hole (not happening - Wed is for fun & walking extra @ the Rock is not fun). Unless we have a flex start - which isn't a terrible idea - we'll play matches as player A vs B & player C vs D holes 14-18, A vs D & C vs B holes 1-7, & A vs C & B vs D hole 8-13. If you don't start on hole 14, you'll have to finish that match last... I know it can seem a little complicated, but it really should be pretty easy (I'll have the cards marked). If anyone has questions, please show up a little early so we're not running too late. Next Wed we'll either need to flex start, or push the time earlier, it's dark by 8ish now, and earlier every week.

mikeharrell
Sep 12 2006, 01:11 PM
can i play teams? please???????????? :) :) :) :)

mitchjustice
Sep 12 2006, 08:50 PM
so...how many teams yall thinkin

seewhere
Sep 13 2006, 08:07 AM
I am guessing 3

mikeharrell
Sep 19 2006, 12:55 PM
dose anybody know when tx teams are?

seewhere
Sep 19 2006, 01:46 PM
nov 18 and 19

seewhere
Sep 28 2006, 09:20 AM
El Chile will you be playing with Round Rock this year?

vinnie
Sep 28 2006, 11:02 AM
I would like to see a list of team interested players.....
Who is heading up the teams....I know who team mom is....And did you all hear the Wilco ace pot is rolled into the team fund

Lala
Sep 28 2006, 11:23 AM
We added $45 ace pot from Wilco to the Teams fund. Looks like beer money to me - mmmmm beer. :)

esalazar
Sep 29 2006, 01:51 PM
ERic may be interested in playing if a player is needed..

seewhere
Sep 29 2006, 07:02 PM
adv?? correct

esalazar
Sep 29 2006, 08:09 PM
adv?? correct

that is correct..

seewhere
Oct 13 2006, 10:07 AM
The deadline for shirt orders is October 31st.

After that we will have to pick the sizes for you.

Long sleeve mock turtlenecks will be the main shirt again(sweatshirts will be avalible for an extra $5)

if you are playing this year we most likely have contacted you in some way or will real soon. for now if you know you are on 1 of the 3 teams please send me your shirt size and wheather or not you want the sweatshirt or not. Sweats shirt is an extra $5 so your totla would be $50. either post here or email [email protected]

mitchjustice
Oct 13 2006, 11:00 AM
that should have been "Hooded" sweatshirt for an extra $5

seewhere
Oct 13 2006, 11:16 AM
Mitch what are the color of the shirts this year?

disctance00
Oct 24 2006, 05:47 PM
Who is responsible for deciding who is on the teams this year? Why are K-T and I not on a team? You got 3 of them and we are paid club members, so what is the deal with that? The bullchit reason I got was there was alot of adv. guys,which of course has nothing to do with our perspective div. :confused: :mad:

nix
Oct 25 2006, 11:31 AM
Teams have been decided? :confused:

Guess I did not make it either. Who is on them?

brookep
Oct 25 2006, 11:53 AM
Yo Nix! Lost track of you after the bar was closed :confused:

edman
Oct 25 2006, 11:53 AM
Have you guys been out there on Wednesdays to see that there are about 35 people show up every week? That's how teams have been decided, with the exception of a few captured spots(swing, women, etc..) by the ones that are playing match play. Unfortunately we don't have spots for everybody even for those who have been showing up. I proposed a 4th team with those that haven't been showing or didn't make it on the first 3 teams. One of you guys could captain that team and show all of us dragons a thing or too. :D

disctance00
Oct 25 2006, 01:03 PM
Since I can't make it to a mini, I can't be on a team. Alright then. :(

nix
Oct 25 2006, 07:16 PM
Whad up Brooke!!!
;)

nix
Oct 25 2006, 07:17 PM
I have not been able to make the mini either, but expressed my interest in being on a team from the get go. There was correspondence on this thread, so I assumed I was still in the loop. Bummer.

So who is on what team?

rickwright
Oct 25 2006, 11:03 PM
It seems like teams were made up on some criteria most of us were not allowed to participate in, certainly not based on results from league play since people who have never played in our leagues are now on team one, and pros from our league play are now playing adv. even though they have lower avg. than our true adv. players and some adv. guys are now playing open so not really sure how these teams were picked or put together.

Lala
Oct 26 2006, 03:26 PM
My understanding was that the 3 teams were put together by the Capitans & people that showed interest in leading. What criteria was used I wouldn't know, cause I just provide data (league scores & match play info)- not much input on who played on what team. I'm sure there will continue to be changes to all three teams as we get closer & people fall out & get moved around. The first thing that was said when we started this was that no one should be upset about what team they're on. F, I'm not on any team (yes mostly by my own choosing) so that there can be room for more club boys, & other people are beeching about the team they're on during the first sighting of a list... :confused:

mikeharrell
Oct 26 2006, 04:39 PM
hey, i want to know why a player of my skills isnt on the number 1,2, or 3 team. i think i could win on my putting alone. wait just one moment i have to work that sat. never mind ill just help lala with the food. :D:D:D

yomamafoo
Oct 26 2006, 04:45 PM
What list?! Where? :confused:

Lala
Oct 26 2006, 06:50 PM
The lists that have been at the last few mini's. Why would we post that info & let all the other teams know who is in what position on what team?

nix
Oct 26 2006, 07:42 PM
because your not scared. What can they do with that info? Cater their entire team to defeat the Rock? i dont think so.

Will you PM me the list please? I promise I will not post or leak the info, but I want to know who is still available.

How does it go? If you cant join em, beat em...
something like that.
;)

seewhere
Oct 27 2006, 08:59 AM
I called you nix about 2 weeks ago and got a new # than called it and never got called back :confused: also team members need to be off the 17th, 18th and 19th..see you tomorrow night

Signed,
Fred F. :p

nix
Oct 27 2006, 10:49 AM
Alright, fair enough. That is my bad. I thought you would have left a message if it was important, but I should have called.
It's all good in the hood!!!

I hope the teams are strong!!

rickwright
Oct 27 2006, 08:50 PM
Not Fred and Wilma again :D:Daye matey!!!

seewhere
Oct 28 2006, 10:24 AM

seewhere
Oct 31 2006, 09:06 AM
dont forget if you are on a team please try and take Friday the 17th off so we can head out to wimberley early and get some practice in.

disctance00
Oct 31 2006, 01:29 PM
My understanding was that the 3 teams were put together by the Capitans & people that showed interest in leading. What criteria was used I wouldn't know, cause I just provide data (league scores & match play info)- not much input on who played on what team. I'm sure there will continue to be changes to all three teams as we get closer & people fall out & get moved around. The first thing that was said when we started this was that no one should be upset about what team they're on. F, I'm not on any team (yes mostly by my own choosing) so that there can be room for more club boys, & other people are beeching about the team they're on during the first sighting of a list... :confused:

LIES LIES LIES tell some more lies, AT least I will tell you to your face how I feel unlike YOU who is adamently opposed to me playing on a team behind the scenes and then nice to my face and then lie about it on this board. TWO FACE LIAR!!!!!!! I never did anything to you, I never said anything to you, I have in no way affected your life and yet you sit on your high horse and look down on me for my opinion. Opinions are like AZZhoIes everbody has one, why should I be blackballed for mine? I see how it is, speak your mind and get left out in the cold by your club!! WTG ROUND ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got friends at the ROCK I know who they are and I know of the few that aren't!!

edman
Oct 31 2006, 02:34 PM
See everybody what happens when you step up and do something for this club. There's always somebody out there, usually someone who doesn't know what's going on, that hasn't had anything to do with the club or even play with us anymore because"he is so sick of Austin golf" that has to mouth off.
I have a major problem with you calling out my wife on the board.
Why woulod RR even consider putting you on a team with all the mouthing you've been doing on the board, yea like we want to be associated with that.

edman
Oct 31 2006, 02:38 PM
somebody call me with his #

Lala
Oct 31 2006, 03:32 PM
Anyone who has met me on or off the course will tell you I don't lie - EVER - even to spare someones (anyones) feelings. I said I had very little to do with the input on the teams roster & that was true. Why would I be an #$*&$! to your face when you have so little impact on my life? The teams rosters have been laid out so Fing deal - like maybe a poker hand.

disctance00
Oct 31 2006, 04:16 PM
Well whatever "input" you had on it was relayed to me and admitted by your husband when he called me. You guys puposely left KT and I out of the loop also admitted by your husband. He told me the reasons and they are a load of crap! Don't bother with a reply I am done with this. There is too much fun in this sport with out getting caught up with this junk anymore. Good luck with you and yours.

edman
Oct 31 2006, 05:52 PM
awesome this phase of the soap opera is over-
stay tuned folks- tomorrow on Oprah we discuss PROZAC -who needs to be on it.

disctance00
Oct 31 2006, 06:19 PM
You wanna take it to another phase smartass? Actually my bad, just go Fckyerself, friggin jerk. Your so full of Shite it's unbelievable.

edman
Oct 31 2006, 06:54 PM
No, Jeff I don't want to take it to another phase, that was intended for everybody's viewing pleasure, I'm not calling you out. I'm really sorry for the hard feelings and if you don't believe that than you don't anything about me. Peace to you and yours.

vinnie
Nov 01 2006, 07:33 AM
<-------shaking head.......Man?

Again this is not the place for all to read.

I am not going to air out what I think is wrong with your statements here.
As I would hope you would do about how you feel about other people. But you made the choice to call someone names and criticize the club. Everyone who reads this will develop an opinion based on your statements.
Does the disc golf public know all the facts?
NO�.But with the attacks you have issued to different individuals over the last few weeks. An opinion is developed by what is read.
Example would be:
I didn't like how COTO was ran...but I didn't blast the event on a public forum. I went to the event coordinators and presented them with constructive criticism.
We have all spent many �Good Times� together. Family and Friends are able to work and compromises through tough times�.Strangers don�t.
Anyone unhappy with what team or not being on a team. PM me. I will take be happy to pass on the understanding of the decision made�� (We have some flexibility still) But before you PM me�.putt yourself in my shoes (27 spots, 40 very skilled people, and best interest of team) If someone is unhappy but can�t PM me�then stop the chicken scratching behind the scenes horse manure �.nothing good comes of that.
Everyone needs understand no decisions was intended to be a personal ATTACK.

lilbigarm
Nov 01 2006, 08:58 AM
Wow and Holy Mackeral!!!

mikeharrell
Nov 01 2006, 10:55 AM
hey if your not playing on a team still come out and camp out, drink beer and support the rock and have fun. thats what its about anyway i think :)

vinnie
Nov 01 2006, 11:11 AM
you think right feller.....

jiggy
Nov 01 2006, 04:34 PM
Is this the team thread or the smack & pooooo thread??? :confused:

suemac
Nov 01 2006, 05:05 PM
I guess RR has become the Payton Place in Tejas!

Just a thought.............anyone who really wants to play should contact Mitch, as there are teams still look'n for players. No, it won't be the same as playing with Dragons, but golf is golf, right?

See ya'll soon.

seewhere
Nov 02 2006, 09:28 AM
this is for all the above Jiggy. teams are l ooking good and getting some awesome practice in. thanks for all that showed up yesterday

johne
Nov 02 2006, 12:43 PM
this is for all the above Jiggy. teams are l ooking good and getting some awesome practice in. thanks for all that showed up yesterday

Note to self: drinking too much beer can negatively affect one's level of play.

:p

losotd
Nov 02 2006, 04:57 PM
We need a new category... "muy established" with 15 players on a team. This thing has grown by leaps and bounds as has DG in Tejas, and the 9 player format is just too limiting. I mean one MPM for gawd's sake, how crass :D

We may even need to go to regional events, then semis then a big final 4!!

Either way, please respect those that step up and lead, it's a pain in the arse for sure, and there ain't no prizes for sticking your neck out.

vinnie
Nov 02 2006, 05:53 PM
WORD!

esalazar
Nov 03 2006, 03:17 PM
what players are on what team?

LouMoreno
Nov 03 2006, 03:49 PM
Round Rock 1

Pro 1 - Lou Moreno

I forget who else is on the team.

seewhere
Nov 03 2006, 03:55 PM
pro 2 gordon
swing sheldon

??

Lala
Nov 03 2006, 05:37 PM
Vince Miller as our Am Woman - watch out when he jump putts, he's wearin' a kilt :)

esalazar
Nov 04 2006, 01:56 PM
Vince Miller as our Am Woman - watch out when he jump putts, he's wearin' a kilt :)

more like Sinead o' miller :p

edman
Nov 06 2006, 01:07 PM
There has been some talk if I was going to bring barrells this year for us to all gather round and tell stories. In order for this to happen I will need help in cutting the barrells at my house sometime before Sunday. Volunteers? It will take about an hour to do.

mikeharrell
Nov 06 2006, 02:02 PM
ill help, im not sure what your talking about but let me know when and whare :)

edman
Nov 06 2006, 02:24 PM
It's simple, I bring the work, point at what needs to be done, somebody else does the work, edman goes.... ahhh work is complete. :D:D

seewhere
Nov 06 2006, 02:48 PM
edman can we had holes to the barrell to let more heat out?

mikeharrell
Nov 06 2006, 02:50 PM
as long as i can drink a beer im really in :)

vinnie
Nov 07 2006, 09:02 AM
holes are easy....whos got a gun?

rickwright
Nov 07 2006, 07:35 PM
What size do you want the holes? We got all kinds of guns :D

jamie
Nov 07 2006, 08:07 PM
edman, u know Im in to help if needed, give me a buzz!!

Lala
Nov 08 2006, 09:52 AM
Just come by the house Sunday after golf. We'll have the tools - sorry no gun - you bring the beer & labor. We can putt in the field - Sheet maybe I'll even feed your arses. :)

vinnie
Nov 13 2006, 08:49 AM
come on FRIDAY!!!!

seewhere
Nov 13 2006, 09:18 AM
weather:
Friday 11/17
Hi: 75
Low: 50
Sunny

Saturday 11/18
Hi: 75
Low 51
Sunny
10% rain

Sunday 11/19
Hi: 66
Low: 52
Partly cloudy
Rain 10%

seewhere
Nov 13 2006, 09:32 AM
is the FIRE barrell ready ???

edman
Nov 13 2006, 10:25 AM
fire barrells are done, me, harrell and steve-o knocked 'em out and we are still deaf. what? now someone start a list of essentials-firewood(everybody bring 3-4 logs), canopy's, etc...

vinnie
Nov 13 2006, 10:59 AM
I can bring a few more than a couple logs, I got a canopy and I will bring a couple jugs (with good water in them)
whos got a truck ?:D

edman
Nov 13 2006, 11:35 AM
anybody that needs anything hauled out bring it Wed. I should have plenty of room either in my truck or trailer, I probably couldn't haul firewood, I bet Ware could behind his seat in his truck :D

vinnie
Nov 13 2006, 11:48 AM
lmao....I'll bet good money ware's truck don't see the dusty road @ Circle R :D

mikeharrell
Nov 13 2006, 11:48 AM
WHAT DID YOU SAY, SAY AGAIN, COULD TALK A LITTLE LOUDER. :confused:

vinnie
Nov 13 2006, 11:54 AM
DID YOU ALL USE A GUN?

mikeharrell
Nov 13 2006, 11:58 AM
MY PHONE KEEPS RINGING, I ANSWER IT, AND NO ONE'S THERE :confused:

seewhere
Nov 13 2006, 11:59 AM
we might have some room in ware2's truck lets discuss more weds and my truck is already dirty from the twin parks road :D

jiggy
Nov 13 2006, 02:59 PM
Ware dont do it.
you'll get bad gas mileage with dust on you truck.
Help Help I think ware has lost it

rickwright
Nov 13 2006, 07:41 PM
Who can bring a decent sized pit. Kieths' is more like a smoker with three levels of racks. It will work if it's our only alternative. Mines to big. We should have plenty of charcoal and pig for everyone Sat. night

edman
Nov 14 2006, 09:09 AM
things needed:
Firewood
Folding tables
Coolers with Ice
good size pit

johne
Nov 14 2006, 09:24 AM
i'll be bringing a gigantic cooler with lots of ice

and a Lil Smokey grill, 20" diameter or so.

mikeharrell
Nov 14 2006, 09:48 AM
what about beer johne :D

johne
Nov 14 2006, 10:22 AM
what about beer johne :D

Gosh Mike do you even have to ask? :D

Tazamp
Nov 14 2006, 06:24 PM
I'll bring a couple of folding tables. :cool:

Lala
Nov 14 2006, 06:55 PM
Still missing menus from a few players - make sure I get them Wednesday or... Seriously someone tell Smitti I need his, Laurie's, & Christopher's on Wed.

Team 1 Jimmy, Jaimie & Laurie.
Team 2 Epi, & Smitti.
Team 3 Buttercup & Chrissy

Funny, other than the ladies, I'm missing from the people that eat the most - get this to me Wed please. :)

Oh, & Edman is full of beans, we've got no room in the truck or trailer :confused:, so please don't bring me anything to take to Wimberly on Wed, he wont even be there to get it.

rickwright
Nov 14 2006, 10:22 PM
Nice Edman :Dgood try anyway :D

johne
Nov 14 2006, 11:52 PM
i've got room in the Tahoe. Will be at the Rock tomorrow and leaving for Circle R around 10am Fri.

i've got a popup shade thing....10'x10'.....think we could use it?

vinnie
Nov 15 2006, 07:24 AM
La La....Them temple girls will need to eat

jamie
Nov 15 2006, 08:26 AM
I wont be there til after workon Friday--sometime after dark. I'll bring my small grill I had at octoberfest.

seewhere
Nov 15 2006, 08:47 AM
yes John E bring your shade thing.

Jamie what do you want for breakfast and lunch? you need to call Lala today

Lala
Nov 15 2006, 10:22 AM
I've got the Temple ladies already - thanx. Yes the to shade John E - more cover the better. :)

lilbigarm
Nov 16 2006, 08:37 AM
yall have fun this weekend ya here. don't embarass me. no drinking.
(sure thing cowboy)

Lala
Nov 16 2006, 03:19 PM
Just got the word - Bud Light Keg is ready & eagerly awaiting his pick up :cool:! Horray Beer!! :D

lilbigarm
Nov 17 2006, 09:06 AM
good luck this weekend

lilbigarm
Nov 17 2006, 09:07 AM
thanks larry. we appreciate the well wishes.

lilbigarm
Nov 17 2006, 09:10 AM
your welcome. have nice lives

mikeharrell
Nov 17 2006, 09:25 AM
good luck to all the dragons :D:D:D

vinnie
Nov 17 2006, 10:19 AM
Larry set away from the coffee.
I stopped by blakes last night and cut up a bunch of dried wood for the weekend.
I hope its enough

seewhere
Nov 17 2006, 10:40 AM
thanks Larry next year you and geno will be playing

nix
Nov 17 2006, 10:40 AM
Have fun this weekend, Dragons!!

REPRESENT!!!!

vinnie
Nov 17 2006, 12:38 PM
ROUND ROCK!
I'm out!

seewhere
Nov 19 2006, 09:22 PM
team 1 gets 2nd
team 2 ties for 5th
team 3 gets 12 th ?

not bad for 21 teams ROUND ROCK was in the House I cant believe waterloo keep shooting off fireworks :D

esalazar
Nov 19 2006, 10:42 PM
well done!!!!!! :D

Nov 20 2006, 10:10 AM
I wanted to say a BIG thanks to Round Rock for letting us Temple girls be a part of your teams! We had a blast and everyone made sure we were doing well all weekend. Thanks to LaLa for taking care of "your girls". Chris....i would be a part of your team anytime! Epie and Justin (?) i enjoyed playing the mix master with you and thanks for the tips Epie!

Hope you guys need Temple girls next year. If so....you know we are always here to support you!!!

ROUND ROCK!!!!!!!!!

seewhere
Nov 20 2006, 10:11 AM
YES a HUGE THANK YOU TO THE TEMPLE LADIES!! and yes we will most likely need some ladies again next year.

vinnie
Nov 20 2006, 11:52 AM
I am very proud to be a part of you boys from ROUND ROCK, by far the proudest team and the most supportive group outside of real family.

seewhere
Nov 20 2006, 12:58 PM
DITTO too bad team 3 did not make it out of the mix master that would have been too much fun

Lala
Nov 20 2006, 01:34 PM
I'm proud to be the mother of such a fine group of MEN - not boys. Ya'll are spectacular. Thank you all for such a great job this weekend. As we left the nest, there was not so much as an empty beer can where just hours before 32 people & 3 dogs had lived for 3 days. ROUND ROCK!

mikeharrell
Nov 20 2006, 02:16 PM
WOW what a great time, thanks to the rockers who put up with me and my betting ways. good job to all that played. yes 2nd place is like kissing your sister but if shes hot (and she is) its not so bad. :o

jamie
Nov 20 2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks for letting an imported [email protected]$$ -as ya'll say- get to play. I must say it was a really enjoyable weekend.

To all of ya'll out supporting in the semis andfinals--THAT WAS AWESOME. I think it definitely gave us some added incentive.

epi
Nov 22 2006, 06:07 PM
I would like to say THANK YOU TO ALL MY TEAM members. I hope to do better next year if you all would let me be part of your team.

seewhere
Nov 27 2006, 11:12 AM
of course we will