krazyeye
Jul 25 2006, 11:30 PM
Will be in San Antonio for work. Should be done around 1pm on Wednesday. Would like to play either Live Oak or UC if anyone is interested. Never played UC.

Lance

Joe
Jul 27 2006, 11:24 PM
Any word on the S.A. Course? DiscCoach you out there?

Paul Taylor
Jul 27 2006, 11:44 PM
Last I heard, the contractors were ordering the baskets and going to start on the teepads out at Pearsall this month, but I haven't heard from them since June 15.

Shawn and Wayne might have something going also. We heard out at Circlular Productions from them asking for some advise on how to proceed. Shannon talked to them and we haven't heard from them for awhile though.

I will check on the Pearsall course when I get back frm Tulsa. The little course over by my house now has the tee signs ready to be installed.

More later.

Joe
Jul 28 2006, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the update

wheresdave
Aug 01 2006, 03:01 PM
A disc golf course is currently under construction at Nani Falcone Park, 7625 Mystic Park. A second one is included in an expansion project at Pearsall Park, 4700 Old Pearsall Road, that is expected be completed in November of this year.
Kelly Irvin
Public Relations Manager
San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department

Paul Taylor
Aug 01 2006, 09:49 PM
Nani Falcone Park - 9 holes - tee pads are poured, tee post are up and basket sleeves are poured. Should be completed in a couple of months.

Pearsall Park - equipment has been purchased, estimated time of completion is November, but soccer fields are the first priority, so says the developer.

McClain Park - 20 baskets are up for bid with an estimated completion date of 12/06.

I believe McClain might be the project that Shawn and Wayne are working on. It is in the 19000?? block of O'Connor Rd off of 1604...I believe.

San Antonio is finally seeing the light.

Joe
Aug 01 2006, 10:16 PM
good job guys!

losotd
Aug 01 2006, 11:25 PM
I believe McClain might be the project that Shawn and Wayne are working on. It is in the 19000?? block of O'Connor Rd off of 1604...I believe.

15700 O'Connor

Sure would be nice if those guys acted like they were part of our alliance. Or is their own private Idaho?

ozdisc
Aug 08 2006, 12:36 PM
Okay my fellow Live Oakers I have setup another Texas 10 close to home.

September 9th I will be running a fun one day Texas 10 in Beeville. Those that have played the course have enjoyed it.

Go to www.downunderdiscgolf.com/texas10.htm (http://www.downunderdiscgolf.com/texas10.htm) for all the info.

Paul Taylor
Aug 16 2006, 09:12 AM
Nani Falcone Park - 9 holes - tee pads are poured, tee post are up and basket sleeves are poured. Should be completed in a couple of months.

The baskets are up and a couple of rounds have been played on them. My 10 year old played her first full round yesterday afternoon (9 holes for her) and was pretty impressive. 4 holes are probably less than 200 feet with four holes around the 300-325 foot range and then one hole more than 500. I believe that is correct if I remember right from the schematics. The tee signs are not up yet and the park (phase 2) area is not complete. It still has a good patch of wild sun flowers in the middle of two different fairways. It was fun to see Amy throw out of those patches. For her first time of throwing thumbers, she didn't do too bad.

If you have kids or beginners, this will be a great place to start them. I was able to go around nine holes at 3 under and that is with just a QMS. Amy took a ROC(premium weight) and had a blast. We finished 9 holes in under 45 minutes.

Trees are to be planted to define the fairways better and the grass needs to be planted, but over all it was fun to play. The walking trail is almost complete. Some of it is still caliche, but they should have the concrete finished before to long. It will also have lighting and water fountains around the walking trails also.

If you are over here on the NW side of town or close, come on by and play.

ps..Lackland - Our contact for the DG course (Kristin Mayer) has accepted a new job in Virginia as a flight comander??? of one of the bases up there. There is a temporary 1st Lieutenant in charge right now. I am waiting on a permanent replacement to see about holding a tournament out there as Joe is getting one together at LO.

I will keep you posted.

Joe
Aug 16 2006, 05:01 PM
Drove by the park today, but did not see #1. I am planning on taking 3-4 beginners soon. Any and apparently ALL assistance would be welcomed.

Paul Taylor
Aug 16 2006, 08:02 PM
Joe,

You cannot see the dg course from the road. It is in the back of the park behind the creek. To access it all you ahve to do is follow the walking path. #1 is right there at the juction as you come back up the creek. This is the only problem I can see with the location. If it rains, then you will not be able to get to it unless you come in from someone's backyard. :D

Give me a call and I will show you around and your friends.
771-4404

Joe
Aug 16 2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks Coach! I'll give you a call in a few days.

Joe
Aug 18 2006, 09:18 AM
Per the City, but not confirmed, there have been rattlesnake sightings at the park. Unfortunately, a dog has been struck and did not survive. So please be careful out there, even Blue Dog will need to watch his step.

Joe
Aug 20 2006, 12:49 PM
Played Falcone Park this morning. Nice 9 holer. I believe #3 was not measured correctly, but overall we had fun. Spent serious time looking for my discs in the sunflower pathces. They should disapear as time goes on though.

jocur
Aug 21 2006, 10:21 AM
I also played Falcone this weekend.... I agree on #3. And the basket and next tee pads are very close together. It would make for a dangerous mini. But all in all, it was a nice, fun, confidence builder. I wonder what the current course record is? Jake shot -8. :D

Paul Taylor
Aug 21 2006, 07:28 PM
I agree on #3. And the basket and next tee pads are very close together.

I ahve been in contact with the city about the safety concerns. The projects manager called me last Friday asking for my opinions on how to change these issues. I am going to be meeting with the construction and parks director in the next week about moving some of the teepads, especially the # 9 teepad back behind the grove of trees.

By the way the course record is unofficially at -5 with par being 53(my 10 year old shot a 48 with me making the pars for her).

I am working on a way to play it backwards for a different experience.

Joe
Aug 21 2006, 07:54 PM
UH-OH!?! Better rethink my score....

Paul Taylor
Aug 21 2006, 10:21 PM
Okay, here is the score to beat. Come by and get some.

-????? :D:Dand that is with an OB on hole 4 across the walking path. I went out and played it tonight after hearing everybody talk. I was also teaching a couple of HS boys from the neighborhood how to play as I was doing it. I missed birdies on #'s 3 and 8 and the bogey on #4. I think a excellant score will be a birdie round with the good scores being 4-6 under.

# 3 I think will be replanted. I think they are working on all of the other water and electrical issues around the area of the original hole placement. The original schematics of the course go along with the tee sign. I will take the measuring wheel out later and measure it for the actual distance as is.

Call me when you are in the neighborhood.

ps..Jody, how did you play this course, there's no water on it for you to ace.... :o:D:D

Joe
Aug 22 2006, 01:52 AM
Okay, here is the score to beat. Come by and get some.

-????? :D:Dand that is with an OB on hole 4 across the walking path. I went out and played it tonight after hearing everybody talk. I was also teaching a couple of HS boys from the neighborhood how to play as I was doing it. I missed birdies on #'s 3 and 8 and the bogey on #4. I think a excellant score will be a birdie round with the good scores being 4-6 under.

# 3 I think will be replanted. I think they are working on all of the other water and electrical issues around the area of the original hole placement. The original schematics of the course go along with the tee sign. I will take the measuring wheel out later and measure it for the actual distance as is.

Call me when you are in the neighborhood.

ps..Jody, how did you play this course, there's no water on it for you to ace.... :o:D:D

By roller, of course! :D

Laura12670
Aug 22 2006, 11:45 AM
Hey Paul, can I get some directions to this course? Jim and I were thinking about playing it on Saturday. :cool:

lisle
Aug 22 2006, 01:38 PM
Hey Paul, can I get some directions to this course? Jim and I were thinking about playing it on Saturday. :cool:

1604 to Bandera
Left on Bandera
Go 2 miles to Mystic Park
Right on Mystic Park
Go 200 Yards & parking is on right next to playground

jocur
Aug 22 2006, 01:40 PM
In one of the backyards of the houses that border the course had a pool. SPLASH. But we played it casual. I only shot -1. I think my discs are broken. :DThe way we played it was 2 rounds of the same 9. What about shade? There was none to be found out there. :D

Laura12670
Aug 22 2006, 03:08 PM

1604 to Bandera
Left on Bandera
Go 2 miles to Mystic Park
Right on Mystic Park
Go 200 Yards & parking is on right next to playground

Thanks Paul :)

What is this about no shade?

Joe
Aug 22 2006, 06:15 PM
In one of the backyards of the houses that border the course had a pool. SPLASH. But we played it casual. I only shot -1. I think my discs are broken. :DThe way we played it was 2 rounds of the same 9. What about shade? There was none to be found out there. :D

shade? SHADE!? There is plenty of SHADE! Should you hook it to the far left of #1, #2 or #9 :p

jocur
Aug 22 2006, 06:17 PM
The park is still in the infant stage, so be careful and watch where you walk. There's a lot of ground work going on and PVC and rebar lying around. And my suggestion is to walk around the (dead) sunflower field. Those sunflower stalks can give you a nice scratch or two. But don't get me wrong, it is a fun course. And better yet it's a NEW course! :DLooks like -8 is still the course record.

geomy
Aug 22 2006, 07:16 PM
Maybe due to weary eyes in the wee hours of the night; I saw a commercial for Red Bird Ranch (DRHorton.com) late last night where they were advertising homes in the $100K-$300K range. What caught my eye was not the pre-engineered homes, but when they listed their amenities...mostly your standard stuff: pool, nature trail, tennis courts, and a disc golf course??? Do any of you know anything about this? Was I dreaming?

Joe
Aug 22 2006, 08:39 PM
you were not dreaming.....

Paul Taylor
Aug 22 2006, 08:40 PM
They have mowed the fairways and some of the sunflower patch. Holes have been dug for the new trees and pipe has been laid for the water. THis has happened in the past two days. There is string outlining the fairways, so I think they are getting ready to sod it after the water system is complete.

I would wait a couple of weeks to come over to this side of town and play it. It really is just a lot of dirt right now.

I have watched this park go from nothing to what it is now and when it is complete it will rival many parks in town. More and more of the neighborhood is already using it. When I walk down the street and come back after an hour neighbors ask where I have been. It is fun to tell them about the park and what disc golf is. I was talking to an older lady last night and she asked what disc golf is. I told her she must know a little about it to call it disc golf and not frisbee golf. She said she only knew what she read on the signs. For a little park, this sure has me excited.

If you do come over here, bring water and a hat. There is no shade on the course, unless you are very off course with your throw. There is an HEB within walking distance though and EMS across the street.

call me if you come this way.

Laura12670
Aug 23 2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks for tips guys.... :cool:

geomy
Aug 23 2006, 01:05 PM
you were not dreaming.....

care to elaborate?

DISConnected
Aug 23 2006, 01:14 PM
care to elaborate?

My considered opinion, based on that response, is that there is indeed going to be one out there. :D

geomy
Aug 23 2006, 03:46 PM
ok...the commercial made it seem like the course already was there, but like i said before, it was late. hope this will be available for play before i leave.

slow1der
Aug 26 2006, 05:01 PM
Shawn and Wayne might have something going also. We heard out at Circlular Productions from them asking for some advise on how to proceed. Shannon talked to them and we haven't heard from them for awhile though.

We have had great support in getting the project underway. Refer to the "courses" thread for information on the park. We hope to be posting an unofficial website soon as well.

vinnie
Aug 30 2006, 12:50 PM
So is Live Oak send any reps for OUTLAWS?

seewhere
Aug 31 2006, 11:53 AM

well

Joe
Aug 31 2006, 01:10 PM
ok...the commercial made it seem like the course already was there, but like i said before, it was late. hope this will be available for play before i leave.

Drove out to Redbird Ranch today, and unfortunately, the "Dream" is all-inclusive to: residents only. Sorry. :(

Joe
Aug 31 2006, 01:11 PM

well

I'll be there.....next year.

slow1der
Sep 11 2006, 01:39 AM
The Brian McClain first official work day is upon us. Saturday Sept 16 at 8 am.
We plan on clearing a small amount of scrub brush from 3 holes and widening the fair way of a 4th. Loppers are needed. We also plan to take some portable baskets out and play what holes we can. If you have a portable basket and would like to bring it along, please contact me at [email protected] Baskets or not, we should be able to play the first 11 holes.

Don't forget to look at the Brain McClain post in the Courses section and visit www.wolfriders.com (http://www.wolfriders.com) for updated pictures and course info.

Thanks again,
Shawn

ozdisc
Sep 11 2006, 09:41 AM
Hi Shawn. Check your email. I live around the corner from there I think.

Nice pics. I also noticed you have a work day scheduled for Sept 23. Check your email for something else on that date. :D

slow1der
Sep 11 2006, 09:10 PM
I also noticed you have a work day scheduled for Sept 23. Check your email for something else on that date. :D

that is going to be a city worker work day to come out and clear out piles of brush and remove a fence... I wouldn't dream of scheduling a disc golfer work day during one of your tournaments...

vinnie
Sep 13 2006, 11:23 AM
Come join the fun of playing night golf at Twin Park country club on September 30. Twin parks brought you the first ever P.D.G.A. sanctioned event held at night and has decided to make it an annual event. Play some golf and camp with family and friends at one of the best views in Dripping Springs. The fun starts the minute you get there and the golf starts at dust. Sunday is dedicated to the ladies with a round of golf for ALL the ladies. Let them build relationships and get their golf on, while us fellers play a washer tournament on the new washer pits. Fun for all so bring them kids and joins us in making memories. The Sleeper II Sept.30
Clubs! We are in the works to make this a event the clubs and families can come together to share a memorable experience with each other. The country club has help many clubs and events and now we are asking for sponsorship for the raffle and ctps that would uniquely represent your club or your business. Examples entries to club held events, club represented discs, or my favorite CASH! Please contact me or http://www.twinparkscountryclub.com/ to help.

SmokinJoeTorres
Sep 13 2006, 11:57 AM
Vinnie that day is when the Live Oak club is having their league party, so I don't know if very many people will be able to attend. We'll probably all be too drunk. :D

ozdisc
Sep 13 2006, 12:20 PM
And what a party the Live Oak party will be. Can't wait to see everything that Keith is doing for it. See you there Joe.

ozdisc
Sep 13 2006, 12:21 PM
Speaking of the league party, can anyone fill us all in with more details. All I know is its the 30th and mystery location but thats it.

Times, directions, etc

Thanks
Chris

wheresdave
Sep 13 2006, 12:23 PM
Its should be awsome live music, Bar-bq, plenty of beer,tubing,raffle, awards, prizes and camping because of plenty of beer and other refreshments /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif :D

DISConnected
Sep 13 2006, 12:25 PM
I think the date has changed...RT?

ozdisc
Sep 13 2006, 12:29 PM
No date change please. Sat Sept 30th is good. Otherwise the guest emcee will not be able to make it.

It's going to be on the river in Gruene right? I spoke to Keith on Thursday about it.

wheresdave
Sep 13 2006, 12:32 PM
( in my Aussie Accent)That's right Mate :D

vinnie
Sep 13 2006, 12:35 PM
Party!!!!! sounds fun
Twin Parks would be a great place to have a party :D

rtinsa
Sep 13 2006, 12:37 PM
It is still the weekend after the Texas 10 final! Sept 30th I believe!

ozdisc
Sep 13 2006, 12:55 PM
We can corner Keith on Thursday night and get all the directions, times etc. We can then give them to Brian to place on the LODGA.com and I can make some flyers to put around at the final.

All I have to do now is hit a league ace to get some of all that ace money.

Live Oak League Party....on the river in Gruene. :D

ozdisc
Sep 15 2006, 09:32 AM
It is all confirmed. The Live Oak league party is on Saturday Septmeber 30th on the river in Gruene. Keith will be giving me all the directions etc on Thursday when I will post them and make some flyers.

Keith said there will be a live band, lots of food and drink and all sorts of stuff going on. Camping is also available for free.

Keep the whole day and night free on the 30th.

Thanks
Chris

Joe
Sep 16 2006, 01:05 PM
The Brian McClain first official work day is upon us. Saturday Sept 16 at 8 am.
We plan on clearing a small amount of scrub brush from 3 holes and widening the fair way of a 4th. Loppers are needed. We also plan to take some portable baskets out and play what holes we can. If you have a portable basket and would like to bring it along, please contact me at [email protected] Baskets or not, we should be able to play the first 11 holes.

Don't forget to look at the Brain McClain post in the Courses section and visit www.wolfriders.com (http://www.wolfriders.com) for updated pictures and course info.

Thanks again,
Shawn

Worked for a couple of hours on hole #8? this morning. This will be an awesome course when finished! If you get the chance to help, it WILL be worth it!

geomy
Sep 16 2006, 02:08 PM
That was #7, Joe. We skipped #8 and cleared some of #9 after you left, but you're right - this course will be a nice addition once complete. There's plenty of work to be done on the back 9.

So far #6 is my favorite, with #5 a close second.

losotd
Sep 16 2006, 09:44 PM
On the birth of your baby girl yesterday afternoon. Mom, baby and proud papa are doing fine!

rtinsa
Sep 16 2006, 10:47 PM
Congrats Sir! :cool:

DISConnected
Sep 17 2006, 10:04 AM
Congratulations to the Molina family! :D

wheresdave
Sep 19 2006, 01:03 PM
Congrats Carlos :D

Paul Taylor
Oct 03 2006, 12:03 AM
The park is still in the infant stage, so be careful and watch where you walk. There's a lot of ground work going on and PVC and rebar lying around.

There was a ribbon cutting ceremony tonight at the park for the 2nd phase of completion. The walking trail is 95% complete and the wetlands area is about the same.

The dg course is now permanent in pin and tee pad placements. Several poleholes were relocated to address the issue of safety. Over 100 trees have been planted and all of the water has been routed and is in working order. I think the water fountains have to be installed and hydro-mulch finished on several holes 1-4. The fairways for holes 5-9 are hydro-mulched and as soon as we get some rain, these should really green up. The city council woman for this district threw out the first disc and made a 10 foot put with a MILLENNIUM Super Soft. So the park is now "Officially" open.

I walked the course the other day with a measuring wheel and found that all but one hole is off according to the tee signs. None of them more than 20 feet, except for #4 which is about 33 feet short of what the sign says. Hole # 7 was actually only 3 feet off according to my wheel.

I talked to a lot of council people today and others are interested in getting a dg course in their area. McClain park is the next to open according to their projections and Pearsall has been pushed back again to next summer.

They are still working on enviromental impacts over there (Pearsall). The sports fields have to go in first before the dg course does.

It looks like the city and the parks and recreation department have seen the light and are looking forward to geting more courses in the city. One of the big wigs in the P&R is actually a dg'er from his college days when it was still 'object' dg.

I was able to make a lot of positive contact tonight and I hope this is the beginning of things to come. One person actually remembered Brian and all the work that he had done in the past only to be shot down so many times by the city council. Great work Brian, all of your work was not for naught, people remember.

All for now...by the way, I shot and 11 down unofficailly the other day. # 3 is my nemisis, I cannot seem to get that birdie and it is only a 235 foot hole.

Come and get it boys and girls. :D:D

rtinsa
Oct 03 2006, 12:19 AM
Thanks Coach! And Thanks Brian and Thanks for the INFO!
SWEET :cool:

wheresdave
Oct 04 2006, 10:03 AM
Has anyone heard of this Disc Golf course?

http://www.guadaluperiverranch.com/golf.htm

lisle
Oct 04 2006, 12:37 PM
Has anyone heard of this Disc Golf course?

http://www.guadaluperiverranch.com/golf.htm

I have heard of it, but have not been there. I know they don't charge anything and the course is very well maintained.

Paul Taylor
Oct 04 2006, 01:46 PM
I was told that there is a daily fee to get into the park, I think that fee is like $5.

It is a John Houck design and I am not sure if all 18 holes are completed. Last I heard the front 9 were completed, but that was a couple of months ago.

lisle
Oct 04 2006, 02:20 PM
I was told that there is a daily fee to get into the park, I think that fee is like $5.

It is a John Houck design and I am not sure if all 18 holes are completed. Last I heard the front 9 were completed, but that was a couple of months ago.

The fee is if only if you want to rent discs. 9 holes are completed. It's 20 minutes from my home, I'll stop by this weekend.

wheresdave
Oct 04 2006, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys for the info /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif :D

Joe
Oct 04 2006, 10:02 PM
Anyone playing L.O. Thursday afternoon?

ozdisc
Oct 05 2006, 11:32 AM
G'day Everyone,

Sorry it's last minute but I have called and emailed a bunch of people to do a fun mini tonight at Live Oak. Just a fun round as it will be my last chacne to play at Live Oak :(

Meet at the practise basket area at 5:30pm Tee off soon after. Maybe we can mix the format up a little, I will see what I can come up with.

See everyone there.

Thanks
Chris

wheresdave
Oct 05 2006, 03:45 PM
Anyone playing Live Oak today? :D

Joe
Oct 05 2006, 04:21 PM
:mad::o

wheresdave
Oct 05 2006, 04:24 PM
LoPar should be there :D

Joe
Oct 05 2006, 04:25 PM
:p

lisle
Oct 05 2006, 04:45 PM
I'll be there

slow1der
Oct 17 2006, 12:43 AM
the city is trying to finalize a workday on Oct 28 for Brian McClain Park... they are planning on bringing a bunch of workers out and if we have a good showing of disc golfers, we should be able to knock out the majority of the remaining work... I will post back when the work day is finalized and include details. p.s. the basket Puchase Order has been placed which means the baskets will be going in soon

Joe
Oct 17 2006, 09:27 AM
Sounds GREAT Shawn!!!

Joe
Oct 17 2006, 12:47 PM
Attention All You Zombies, The City of Live Oak is calling on the LODGAS to volunteer as ghosts and goblins for their Haunted Hayride on Oct. 31st. If you like scaring people and having fun doing it, send me a p.m. The Hayride starts at 23D and runs throughout the upper course. This could be a good feather in our discgolf caps!

wheresdave
Oct 17 2006, 02:23 PM
Jody would make a good Troll :D

jocur
Oct 17 2006, 03:58 PM
Hardee har har

wheresdave
Oct 17 2006, 04:02 PM
See he even laughs like a Troll :o:D

geomy
Oct 27 2006, 11:08 AM
Be a chief (http://www.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=580740&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post604994)

rtinsa
Oct 30 2006, 10:08 AM
So who is volunteering?

Hawkgammon getting eaten by a real hawk! :Dhttp://www.illinoisraptorcenter.org/Field%20Guide/field%20guide%20pictures/rthpickup.jpg

geomy
Oct 30 2006, 11:16 AM
I had every intention or going, but staying out 'til 5 at a Halloween party the night before didn't agree with my early wake up call. It sounded like quite a bit got cleared, so congrats to those that helped.

rtinsa
Nov 03 2006, 10:47 AM
You guy's go check out the Other PDGA Topics thread. There are some Texas TD's getting there head's together! It's pretty cool!

rtinsa
Nov 06 2006, 12:59 AM
VPO... Live Oak Represented! :cool:

DISConnected
Nov 06 2006, 11:03 AM
Live Oak!!! Good job, RT, Brian, Jayson, Raymond P, Stacy P, Orlando P, and Danielle!! :D

(I hope I didnt miss anyone!)

losotd
Nov 06 2006, 11:34 AM
Had a great time at VPO. Thanks for caddying the final 9 for me RT! My shoulder thanks you too!!

Big congrats to RT finishing in the top 3rd and beating some seasoned pros!!!

Missing 4 easy putts from 15 feet cost me some big $$, let that be a lesson to me! Practice the short ones too :D

wheresdave
Nov 06 2006, 11:35 AM
Never the less Live Oak was in the House and was represented Well :o:DGreat Job :D

JHouston
Nov 14 2006, 08:18 PM
Allison and I just signed up for a July 4th Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Nov 14 2006, 08:22 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Paul Taylor
Nov 15 2006, 12:04 AM
WhoooHoooo!!!!!

Congratulations, Allison and Jayson, your life will never be the same, it all changes for the BETTER.

rtinsa
Nov 15 2006, 09:41 AM
Sweet! Congrat's ! http://jonssonfamily.com/photos/Ultrasound_Oct13_2003/baby_stork.gif

geomy
Nov 15 2006, 09:44 AM
Congratulations, Jayson!

Laura12670
Nov 15 2006, 10:14 AM
CONGRATS JAYSON!!! :cool:

tbender
Nov 15 2006, 10:19 AM
Allison and I just signed up for a July 4th Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jayson!

-proud owner of a July 3rd baby.

DISConnected
Nov 15 2006, 10:26 AM
What if it's a girl...bagette?

Congrats! :D

losotd
Nov 15 2006, 11:16 AM
Congratulations, don't let this get in the way of playing LOSO on July 7-8 though! :D

JHouston
Nov 15 2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks everybody

JHouston
Nov 15 2006, 09:31 PM
Hi,
we ask for your help to vote in our frisbeeclub to win a moneyprice. If we win a price we can upgrade our discgolf course named Muselunden, in Oslo - Norway. We are 3 000 votes short of winning and are compiting with the Elite IceHockey teams in Norway. The voting ends at 06:00 AM NewYork Time Friday 17. Nov. We are now plased at 4th, the price money is for 1st and 2nd.

Please vote at this link Vote Here
You just have to write the 5 digit code and press the "gi min stemme!" button.

Thank you!

Best regards, Muselunden Frisbeeklubb
www.frisbeegolf.no (http://www.frisbeegolf.no)

The Vote here link didnt take for some reason but click on new to me and vote for this club

DISConnected
Nov 15 2006, 11:35 PM
Ya! :confused:

Joe
Nov 17 2006, 05:27 PM
Good luck to team L.O. and team U.C. this weekend!!

DISConnected
Nov 17 2006, 07:19 PM
Yea, if I weren't working this weekend, I'd be there widja.
Next year.
In the meantime, kick some a--!! :D

mistuhmiles
Nov 17 2006, 07:30 PM
i will represent UC well. 4-0 the first day is good right?? :)

rtinsa
Nov 17 2006, 10:31 PM
Kick some A**! Have fun! Represent well LODGA!!!!!!!!!!

mistuhmiles
Nov 19 2006, 10:08 PM
had a blast and played well. personally went 3-0-1 the first day and went 2-2 the second. my effort as well as some stellar play form the rest of our team earned us 3rd place.