ozdisc
Jun 14 2006, 11:46 AM
G'day Everyone,

I have this day on the LSDGA schedule to run an event if I want. My question to everyone is would they support this event in Live Oak?

Live Oak Irish Match Play
Saturday, July 22nd
All day event
Approximate cost $20 for Am's, $30 for Pro's

Same style of format as I did last time with the Irish Match Play. I think we all had a fun time and also think we could step it up a notch this time.

Please give me you thoughts and I will then decide what to do. I will be leaving the next day to head to Am Worlds so it can only be that Saturday. Yes Am Worlds is the following weekend in Tulsa.

Thanks
Chris

DISConnected
Jun 14 2006, 12:33 PM
I'll support you, mate!! :)

rtinsa
Jun 14 2006, 12:52 PM
Sound's good to me! Here is your coat of arm's Sir!

http://www.acay.com.au/~philand/austcoa.gif

bigbadude
Jun 14 2006, 01:09 PM
Chris, you have a TX 7 event at Lewisville on July the 8th. is there gonna be a doubles event on the 9th?

jimbo1944
Jun 14 2006, 01:10 PM
I'll be heading to Tulsa on the 22nd. Sorry, I will have to miss this one.

wheresdave
Jun 14 2006, 02:46 PM
Ya what jim said. sorry Chris

ozdisc
Jun 14 2006, 03:26 PM
No worries Jim and Dave. I knew you were leaving early. I am likely to leave Sunday morning to OKC, then Tulsa on Monday.

I will put together a flyer tonight and hand it around at the minis to see what support we can get.

Thanks for the emails.
Chris

rtinsa
Jun 16 2006, 12:56 AM
Let's Hype this UP! LODGA Bro's! ;)

ozdisc
Jun 21 2006, 02:47 PM
Okay. It is all go. Please go to the PDGA tournament thread section and hype up this fun day out.

Lets get some out of towners to this one and make a great day of it.

Thanks
Chris

ozdisc
Jul 18 2006, 12:29 PM
G'day Everyone,

Sorry to say but the Irish Match Play event planned for this Saturday has been cancelled.

My presence has been requested on Sunday in Tulsa for Am Worlds. That means I will be leaving to Tulsa on Saturday morning.

I am sorry for the short notice. I am sure that those that wanted to play will also like the respite from the heat and not play.

I will check the schedule later and see when another good time to do the event is, maybe September or just before I leave in October.

Thanks
Chris