May 09 2006, 01:53 PM
wuts up

esalazar
May 09 2006, 02:05 PM
not much!!LMAO!! :p

vinnie
May 09 2006, 02:15 PM
I guess this is you all's new bar........

And so we grow ......welcome to the board and he has alread started a thread. Better watch out effy & seeware :cool:

vinnie

And so we grow ......welcome to the board and he has alread started a thread. Better watch out effy & seeware :cool:

vinnie

esalazar
May 09 2006, 02:22 PM
Oh , he has a long way to go!!!!! :o:p

seewhere
May 09 2006, 02:25 PM
triple post :confused: welcome JD now figure out how to read the PM I sent you :D

jiggy
May 09 2006, 03:33 PM
His not a PC God. He is a grass hopper to. My be he can be in my class on wed.

seewhere
May 09 2006, 05:49 PM
he is already en-rolled :D

nix
May 09 2006, 08:01 PM
HAHAHA

thats good stuff!!

Welcome to 2006 JD....:)

vinnie
Jul 25 2006, 02:50 PM
its been a while...and I hate when folks owe me money cause alway forget.
But don't you owe for that basket still?
I don't remember how much :confused:
Am I right?

Laura12670
Jul 27 2006, 06:28 PM
Hey guys can I ask a dumb question? :p

Is the Outlaw tourney for open players only? :confused:

And is it scheduled during Labor Day weekend right?
(ok 2 dumb questions :D)

vinnie
Jul 28 2006, 08:02 AM
Outlaws is Labor day and all divisions + the trophy only divisions will be avalible.
Rec are not a division and are not avalible

Laura12670
Jul 28 2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks Vinnie, Jim and I were thinking about playing this tourney. Heard it was a blast! :D

Mar 05 2007, 09:25 PM
well the time changes this weekend so that means that thurs nite doubles at kitty cat (pause for applause) anyways its 7 bucks sign up till 530 and the ace pot is allready $ 48 from last year see yall out there :)

rickwright
Mar 05 2007, 09:38 PM
sounds great, thanks for stepping up J.D.

JDIDDLE
Aug 02 2007, 04:48 PM
back in the saddle had the finger flu :confused:

esalazar
Aug 03 2007, 07:53 AM
slacker!!!!lol

Lala
Jun 06 2008, 09:08 AM
From Gordon - The 2008 PDGA election for Board of Directors has begun. If you are an active member of the PDGA (current on dues) you are eligible to vote. You can more info on the election from the main page of the PDGA site or by clicking on their �vote� image (www.pdga.com).

Please note that that there are a couple of �local� folks running this year. Ray Murray lived in Austin for many years (and Lubbock before that) and is now living in Plano. He�s been playing disc golf for a long time (over 15 years) and also was a Board Member of Waterloo Disc Golf Club for several years until he had to move away from Austin. Pat Brenner lives in Arlington and has also been active in our sport for a good while (playing for just over 10 years). He is just finishing up his first term on the Board and is running for re-election. Both Ray and Pat are very active on the PDGA DISCussion Board; their handles are:

Ray: Prairie_Dog
Pat: sandalman

You can access bios for all the candidates at: http://www.pdga.com/documents/2008/08Elections-BODCandidateStatements.pdf

PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE!

You have probably received your electronic ballot by now, here is what the PDGA site says:

During the first week of June all current members for whom the PDGA has an email address on file will receive an email from vote-now.com with their PDGA online election instructions including their individual ballot passcode. All members whose email bounces back or who do not have an email address on file, will be mailed a postcard by vote-now.com with their on-line ballot instructions and passcode. On or about July 10, all members with valid emails who have not yet voted will be sent a voting reminder. Those members who do not have any access to a computer or internet capability will also be able to contact the PDGA office and request a mailed paper ballot. Provided this request is received by the PDGA no later than July 10, a ballot will be mailed to the member.