Pack_Mule
Apr 27 2006, 11:49 PM
What are the rates on the host hotel??? We have a car load from arkansas coming up. What are the rates at your house? Well see you there.

galvidor
Apr 30 2006, 10:46 AM
Host Hotel is The Hampton Inn Westport @ Hwy. 270 and Dorsett Rd. in Maryland Heights MO. Cost is $65 a night if you mention the St Louis Open. Don't call any 1-800 numbers, call 314-298-7878 for reservations. This is in a great location as far as getting to all the courses easily. It is located about 5 minutes east from Creve Coeur, 15 minutes west of Endicott and less than 1/2 hour from JB in the south and Sioux in the north.

CB2
May 07 2006, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know how long it take's to get to St Louis from Oklahoma?

jared11
May 08 2006, 12:31 AM
7 and a half hours dog

CB2
May 08 2006, 12:36 AM
A couple of Okie's are gonna be in the house

galvidor
May 08 2006, 12:08 PM
A nice couple from Ok City won their respective divisions in Memphis this past weekend. Come up and bring a crew! We wanna fill 4 courses up with players. Don't pass up free beer!

RonSTL
May 08 2006, 01:51 PM
6 hrs from STL to Tulsa. This is a perfect barometer. Been there several times to Ok open.

terrilldisc
May 09 2006, 12:33 PM
Its really not like that. I play adv. masters and I did bag just to get to play with my good ole friend Toolman Tom and play the courses that I love to play at. I love shelby forest and Bud Hill. Its paradise. The birds and the trees. Its just amazing to see all the critters and vegetation, The east,west shelby, plus Bud Hill is a challenge of the trees. I get enough of long open couses hear at oklahoma and Texas. I was going to distribute my winnings but its hard to give out a portable beer basket. I really just enjoy playing the courses there and I wish they play the 3 courses next time. Danny Daniels and Barb live in paradise and I enjoy all the hospitality the club and people from there. Send me the flyer for the St. Louis Open and I will post it up hear. I forgot to get back up tp the cabin and pick some up. Thinking about another road trip.
Bud Hill rocks if you havent been there, you need to go.

RonSTL
May 09 2006, 05:04 PM
Terrill,
Not sure where you are coming from on this one. Not like what? I do not care where you play. I have been to budhill several times. It is definitely a good time. Right now my other half would disown me if I played in anymore tournys and NOT an A tier. The courses are looking awesome and we got more rain today. They are plush and green.

RonSTL

RonSTL
May 09 2006, 05:04 PM
Terrill,
Not sure where you are coming from on this one. Not like what? I do not care where you play. I have been to budhill several times. It is definitely a good time. Right now my other half would disown me if I played in anymore tournys and NOT an A tier. The courses are looking awesome and we got more rain today. They are plush and green.

RonSTL

RonSTL
May 09 2006, 05:05 PM
Oh yea here is the link for the flyer.

http://stldiscgolf.com/docs/flyers/2006_St.LouisOpenA-tierPDGA_Flyer.pdf

Ron

terrilldisc
May 09 2006, 06:01 PM
I will post the flyer for yall and pass it on down here in oklahoma city.
My replie was to someone else. No big deal.
I really play adv. masters, but I played am masters so I could play the forest the whole time and play with my buddie Toolman.

galvidor
May 09 2006, 07:41 PM
Gotcha T, thanks for the help advertising. Sioux Passage played around 6-8 strokes harder last night with the tough wind blowing.

terrilldisc
May 10 2006, 12:25 AM
Pretty amazing. I think the Arkansas state championships is the same weekend. Laurie already trying to get us there and theres Ardmore tournament in Oklahoma and our mixed doubles tournament too. Good luck on your Tournament and is any money being added to the masters also or is it just open being added too. Also is there any money being added to master womens.

RonSTL
May 10 2006, 01:30 PM
Right on Terrill,
We have played in several of the same groups for several years now. If you see Digger give him a holler for me. I have not seen him since world dubs. Peace to ya bro, and will definitely see you soon.

Ron

terrilldisc
May 10 2006, 10:19 PM
I'll give him an email. When I see him, I will pass the hi from ya and a great Bud Hill he missed. May the trees be with ya

galvidor
May 12 2006, 07:13 AM
Course clean-up day tomorrow.

galvidor
May 14 2006, 08:49 AM
Finally finished the last teepad at Sioux yesterday. Workers blanketed each course for final fixes and clean-ups. Its nice having 220+ members this early in the year. The value of the Am players pack is GREATER than the entry fee. An Elite Avenger, 20th Ann Aviar and a Tourney stampped Wizard, what next? Throw in a tourney T-shirt and free beer at the players party Saturday night.

gdstour
May 17 2006, 09:55 PM
I think we have free food too on saturday!

accidentalROLLER
May 18 2006, 12:03 PM
Team Donkey will be making an appearance at Sioux Passage Friday afternoon and then heading to Endicott. Remember that flash photography of Team Donkey players is strictly encouraged and we will be signing autographs.
Whether you love the donkey or hate the donkey, you will FEAR the DONKEY! Storming into StL!

keldog
May 20 2006, 09:32 PM
come on colin how many Baileys did you have? :eek:
SCORES ;)

quickdisc
May 21 2006, 06:28 PM
Any online tournament results posted yet ?

kgomez
May 21 2006, 07:12 PM
Legree is a Bagger!

accidentalROLLER
May 22 2006, 10:06 AM
come on colin how many Baileys did you have? :eek:
SCORES ;)

+33 for the tourney, 1st place out of cash for the 3rd straight tournament. I am just good enough to be the best loser!

Innova19
May 22 2006, 12:56 PM
DAVE,
THANKS FOR THE PLACE TO CRASH. JUSTIN AND I HAD A GREAT TIME. THOSE ARE SWEET COURSES YOU HAVE. WERE THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK IN AUGUST FOR THE TRIPLE CROWN THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. JUST GIVE US THE DATES AND I WILL SEE ABOUT TAKING OFF FOR IT.

DAN BOUGHER

AND TO ALL THE PLAYER THAT I MEET THIS WEEK END, THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES.

stevev
Jun 25 2006, 01:08 AM
The St. Louis Open was a very good tournament. The courses were very challenging and the hosts were great. I would encourage any serious players to check it out in 2007. www.cantthrowuphillverygood.com. (http://www.cantthrowuphillverygood.com.)