Jroc
Apr 19 2006, 02:51 PM
I know Oklahoma is hard at work on Am Worlds preparations, and if you are looking for a weekend get away...heres the tourney for you!! Matt Smart has heard that there was some interest in Oklahoma, so I thought I would post the details:

DisCrazy Shootout
May 6-7
A PDGA C-Tier Event.
Friday night doubles. 10.00 per team. Cash payout.
Saturday players meeting at 9:00am.
Two rounds of 27 holes Saturday.
One round of 27 holes Sunday.
Free food,beer and other beverages as well afterwards.
Lots of CTP giveaways as well!
Trophies like you have never seen!!!!
Course is awesome!
Directions: Thompson Park in Amarillo. From I-40, take the Dumas Hwy North. Exit 24th St. left. Turn right into the park.

Prices for Male and Female:
Open - $60
Masters - $55
Advanced - $45
Intermediate - $35
Recreational - $30
Juniors - $20

Ace pot - $3

There are 3 fundraiser Innova Wraiths and 3 Innova Sidewinders. There are 10 sets of the 4 Discraft Spectra discs - one of each color. There are 10 sets of the 4 mini's available. Check out the design HERE (http://www.titledisc.com/Events/DiscCrazyShootout.php) Sign up through Titledisc.com or e-mail Matt Smart, for registration and any other questions, at [email protected] Also, check out the DisCrazy thread under the tournaments section for more details.

MattSmart
Apr 26 2006, 11:26 PM
If you have never played the course in Amarillo your missing out!!! There will be a big turnout for each division. Especially the Pro divisions. The Pro trophies are unreal!!! Lots of ctps and cash to give away.
Its only three and a half hours away from OK. City. Right now there are players from 4 different states signed up. Got a few from the Dallas area today.
The Innova discs are awesome! You can check them out on there Inncolor Gallery.
Hope alot of you guys can make it down. Remember free food, beer, cokes, ect... after the 2nd round Sat. The Budweiser cooking team are going to bring there rig out to cook for everyone. Its going to be a lot of fun!
If you want to preregister call me at 806-336-0553 or email me at [email protected] Hope you can make it Coda!
Matt Smart w/ Discrazy

MattSmart
Apr 29 2006, 11:31 AM
The Champions in the Pro Divisions will walk away with a good payout, points, a collared shirt and a bad @#$ Trophy!
The trophies got finished up yesterday. They are for sure one of a kind!
The Discrazy staff will have a sign up tent at the course all day Friday. The new 9 holes will also be set up also.
Dont forget about Doubles Friday also. Its pick your partner. There will be a flex start throughout the day.
( Coda if your coming and dont have a partner let me know )
I hope alot of you guys can make it.