cormack
Apr 06 2006, 06:38 PM
'Looers - here's a Kyle map - I found navigation a wee tough my first time there...

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/faculty/Cormack/kyle.gif

easyE
Apr 07 2006, 09:57 AM
What would the world do without Google?

Pearlwhitson
Apr 11 2006, 11:28 AM
Nice job with the map. but when I printed it out it were very tiny. how you make it larger? you know, like a full sheet of paper?
Godogo

cormack
Apr 12 2006, 12:51 PM
What would we do without google indeed?

John, email me and I can send you a full-res version if you want - posted images have to be kept fairly small or everybody's page loading time gets screwed up.

gordonmk
Apr 12 2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the map, that is really great!!! :)

discnation
Apr 23 2006, 04:13 PM
Howdy All

We just finished printing up scorecards for Kyle with the map on the back. We'll be bringing these to the course over the next week or so. If you need one in the mean time, you can shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] and we can e-mail you an adobe version of the scorecard that you can print yourself. See you down there!

tbender
May 09 2006, 03:31 PM
Hey folks, I think I remember Olse saying something about a kids' program at the Kyle course and him needing discs. Anyone know if that is true and where I can send some?

discnation
May 16 2006, 11:40 PM
Mike is looking for discs for his summer camp. We are working to get him some, but I'm sure all donations would be appreciated. If you want, you can send them to Disc Nation (1218 Slaughter Lane West, Austin TX 78748), and we'll bundle up any other donations with the discs we are getting for him.

Give me a call at 512-280-1115 if you want to discuss this more.

- Damon