discglfr
Mar 20 2006, 04:37 PM
I just received the 'go ahead' to set up a temporary course at a golf resort for Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day!

They have awesome amentities including 4 pools, awesome room rates, 45 holes of ball golf, complete bar and grills, and everything else we could possibly want!

Did I mention that every 2 people will receive a GOLF CART for this PDGA sanctioned event? There will be a small cart fee included in the registration but they are planning to set aside all of our carts to accomodate us for this awesome experience. We are also working on a Sunday night player's welcoming party to start after the doubles round is complete!

What a weekend this will be. If you have questions or think you're interested in more details, let me know. If we show them that golfers can come and have a good time (while still behaving) they will likely have us back for years to come. Hopefully we'll even see a permanent course there someday!

Ter

Chainiac
Mar 20 2006, 08:30 PM
May I ask where or can I assume since you posted this only on the Madison forum it will be held in the Madison area?

discglfr
Mar 20 2006, 10:47 PM
ACTUALLY...it will be more like in the Two Rivers, Manitowoc area. I can't disclose the location just yet but it will be about 45 minutes or less from Appleton!

Ter