ozdisc
Jan 05 2006, 04:53 PM
G�day Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone of the details of the Innova Tour de Disc Golf. Here are the details for the event in your town.

If any of these details are incorrect o you have questions please let me know. Here is the link to the website and blog I have setup for the tour. The hope is that I will keep this site updated everyday from on the road with stories, news and photos of the road trip.
Tour Website (http://www.discgolfpromotions.com/b2evo/blogs/index.php?blog=2&cat=1)

I look forward to getting on the road.

See you all soon,
Chris

Sunday, February 26th
Live Oak Park
Meet at Hole 28

2pm Random Draw Doubles

6:30pm Glow Singles

I will have the baskets lite up as well of have plenty of glow lights and glow sticks for sale.

Don't forget someone playing will win an Innova Traveler Target.

Any questions please just ask.

ozdisc
Jan 09 2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Live Oakers, this is your opportuity to check out the very nice course in Beeville.

On Saturday Feb 25th I will be in Beeville as part of the Tour de Disc Golf.

It is about 90 minutes from Live Oak and an easy drive with no traffic.

Lets get a few car loads of people and support the town of Beeville. The locals are excited about the tour coming to town and have some good things planned. The future of disc golf in Beeville looks good as they already want more courses.

Signups will be around 9 to 9:30am and tee off at 10am. After the round in Beeville I head to Corpus for 2 more events, 1 in the afternoon and 1 glow.

Then the next day back up to Live Oak for the tour event.

Hope everyone can make Beeville, the course is really well taken care of, and fun to play.

See you on tour. :cool:
Chris

DISConnected
Jan 09 2006, 05:02 PM
The locals are excited about the tour coming to town and have some good things planned. The future of disc golf in Beeville looks good as they already want more courses.

Pull over, San Antonio. Beeville wants to pass.

jimbob8
Jan 09 2006, 06:54 PM
Isn't that the day before Live Oak? Don't think we can make both events. Sorry.

ozdisc
Jan 13 2006, 03:54 PM
No worries. A good group from Corpus will be playing along with the locals. Word has it the course is getting lots of play.

We do need to make a road trip there one day later in Spring, the course is fun to play.

The town is excited about Disc Golf and want to have an A-tier there soon. The local college is also interested in putting in a course as well.

Counting the days until....the 45 DAY ROAD TRIP :cool:

losotd
Jan 13 2006, 04:26 PM
Beeville is sweet. Petey Pete is the amateur champion!

wheresdave
Jan 13 2006, 04:31 PM
I heard you were the 5th best amateur there :o:D

losotd
Jan 13 2006, 05:21 PM
takes me a while to warm up!

ozdisc
Feb 20 2006, 09:14 AM
G'day Live Oakers,

I am almost back in Live Oak. I am headed south to the valley for a few days then back through Ingleside and Corpus before heading to Live Oak on Sunday.

25th Beeville, Singles 9am
25th Corpus Christi West Guth Singles 3pm
25th Corpus Christi West Guth Random Draw Glow Doubles 6:30pm
26th Live Oak, City Park Random Draw Doubles 2pm
26th Live Oak, City Park Glow Singles 6:30pm

Don't forget on Sunday I will be giving away an Innova Traveler Target to one of the players in Live Oak. The draw doubles will be as normal. The 6:30pm round we will light up the baskets and play a fun night round.

See everyone soon,
Chris

rtinsa
Feb 20 2006, 02:49 PM
Meet you there! :cool:

geomy
Feb 20 2006, 08:20 PM
I'll be missing the Live Oak portion of your tour, but it IS for a DG related cause. I'll be on the coast persuading Rockport's Park Dept. to install a course. I'll see you in Beeville and Corpus tho!!

Laura12670
Feb 21 2006, 01:47 PM
26th Live Oak, City Park Glow Singles 6:30pm[/b]

Don't forget on Sunday I will be giving away an Innova Traveler Target to one of the players in Live Oak. The draw doubles will be as normal. The 6:30pm round we will light up the baskets and play a fun night round.

See everyone soon,
Chris

Who's coming out to this? Come on everybody spread the word and come out and support Chris!!! :cool:

losotd
Feb 21 2006, 04:12 PM
I'll be there if it's not rainy and cold :D

ozdisc
Feb 22 2006, 03:44 PM
Rain, cold? Never! It is now 83 degress where I am. I have the bubble in full effect.

See you all in Live Oak for the 2pm round and 6:30pm round. Remember someone will win an Innova Basket just for playing. No raffle, no CTP just be there.\

I am looking forward to playing Live Oak again, it has been too long. I may be even more local soon.

See you all Sunday,
Chris

ozdisc
Feb 23 2006, 05:02 PM
Just to clarify the basket giveaway...all you have to do is play either round on Sunday at Live Oak to be in the draw. The basket is an Innova Traveler. I have been giving them away all during my tour.

Rain, cold? Never! It is now 83 degress where I am. I have the bubble in full effect.

See you all in Live Oak for the 2pm round and 6:30pm round. Remember someone will win an Innova Basket just for playing. No raffle, no CTP just be there.\

I am looking forward to playing Live Oak again, it has been too long. I may be even more local soon.

See you all Sunday,
Chris

ozdisc
Feb 23 2006, 05:04 PM
25th Beeville, Singles 9am
25th Corpus Christi West Guth Singles 3pm
25th Corpus Christi West Guth Random Draw Glow Doubles 6:30pm
26th Live Oak, City Park Glow Singles 6:30pm

Tomorrow I receiving all the latest Star plastic discs all custom stamped with the Tour de Disc Golf logo. New models include the Star Valkyrie and Star Aviar (both custom stamped).

ozdisc
Feb 24 2006, 11:14 AM
The forecast for Sunday looks great. :D

High
74�F
Low
48�F

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 40s.

See everyone soon,
Chris :cool:

JHouston
Feb 26 2006, 08:50 PM
Great Day for some golf. Chris its always great seeing you and playing in your minis. Im glad we had a decent turn out!!!

rtinsa
Feb 26 2006, 11:20 PM
Had a great Time Chris! Thx for all you do!!!!!!! See you around pertner!

Feb 27 2006, 09:52 AM
We are ready chris, This should be big fun, So everyone bring your A-game, Our new course is tough :cool:Great work TDGA :D

ozdisc
Feb 27 2006, 10:40 AM
Had a great day back in Live Oak. Thanks to everyone that played and supported the tour. The night round was fun. Maybe during Summer we can do something like that once a month and make a night of it.

Back in Live Oak soon.

Chris :cool:

jocur
Feb 27 2006, 11:47 AM
sorry I missed this one... :( I was out house hunting... :D

anyway, who went home with the basket? :confused:

rtinsa
Feb 27 2006, 12:16 PM
John Arick won the Basket!!!!!!!!!!!

jocur
Feb 27 2006, 01:39 PM
lucky dog! :cool: