pdga3791
Nov 11 2005, 04:36 PM
I had a guy over from Houston(so he said).Since I am a course pro,I have alot of people coming over from the states.Sometimes these people are not who they say they are.KInda scary....So here is my question:does anybody know Michael Brockmyer from Houston?

jeffash
Nov 11 2005, 04:42 PM
I don't know him, but I do know Mike Ocon. :D

tbender
Nov 11 2005, 04:50 PM
No worries...
The guy you met is Mike Brockmeyer from Houston (well, Sugarland actually, a suburb of Houston). He goes by "seeker" on this board.

pdga3791
Nov 11 2005, 04:59 PM
So you know the guy?And he is not a hitman!

Nov 12 2005, 09:55 PM
Michael is a local Houston area player, none to be seen at the mozola course and usually has that disc you can't live without, but you threw it in the drink. Returning your fairway lady with a smile!

Although you might want to fly me up there to do some recon, just to verify your signature line.

ching_lizard
Nov 14 2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah Holland...he is a straight-up guy. A bunch of folks here gave him some Texas State discs and minis to take over there with him to give away when we found out he was going over your way. We thought it would be good promotion for our tournament especially with it being included on the NT line-up in 2006. If any of the Holland players are coming for it, let us know and we'll see if we can get you hooked up with a place to stay while you are here!

He rescues a lot of discs from our water hazards down here and is quite good about getting them back to their owners. He's contributed photos and artwork on behalf of Texas States before and plays in a lot of club leagues.

seeker
Nov 16 2005, 04:10 PM
um.....and I heard he's a reeeeeeeally accomplished disc golfer......well, reeeeally enthusiastic anyway :p

ching_lizard
Nov 17 2005, 10:28 AM
Michael - you might want to consider letting some hair grow out on your head a bit to dispell that "ex-con" appearance! :D

Glad to read that your Texas States calling cards achieved attracting some overseas interest! I have got to imagine that most players from Europe would be pretty impressed with the size, scope and quality of a typical Texas event, but they would probably be completely blown away with the 2006 Texas States!

Thanks for handing out some "calling cards." :D

seeker
Nov 28 2005, 03:49 PM
Hey Arthur, Did I leave my putting game in the Netherlands??? :confused:

seeker
Dec 20 2005, 04:02 PM
Now that I have my own personal thread....

Bart Taylor's rating jumped 75 points this last rating period!!! ASK him for advice on improving your game!!!

Congratulations Bart Taylor!!!

bschweberger
Dec 27 2005, 09:52 AM
This is preTTy funny, I still think he might be a stalker though.

the_kid
Dec 27 2005, 03:16 PM
Hey you ain allowed in these parts no mores

seeker
Jan 04 2006, 01:51 PM
I just might change my screen name to sharpshooter....
After all, I have the world's most powerful putt....

http://www.hfds.org/discus/messages/25/1932.jpg

I am going to do more stalking in the Netherlands and possibly Germany in mid-March...The Austrian Open is also one of those weekends...

The perfect place to tune up for the TX State Championships hills, cold, huge tree-lined courses and somewhere I am not known

pdga3791
Mar 18 2006, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE]
I just might change my screen name to sharpshooter....
After all, I have the world's most powerful putt....

oooooo.....there is that putter!I was looking for that one.Man,that guys is too much.He comes over,eats my food,never cleans up,always forgets something when he leaves and he keeps bugging me at 09.00 am to play rounds.It doesn't matter if it rains or not,or that it is fricking cold....the guy just wants to play!!!?
what to do,what to do... :(

seeker
Mar 23 2006, 11:26 AM
Hey now! Here I tell everyone that you are the ultimate ambassador to disc golf and the Netherlands. Was it cold??? I'm the one from the tropics! now that it is spring it's time to get your endurance up. If it was up to me we would start playing at 7am. I am trying to be considerate about letting you sleep in....

BTW, I got about 5 guys and their sons from the Rijswijk office started playing DG now. :) They want to buy discs. I'll send you contact info. Check your inbox.

What did I forget this time? :confused: oh, well. I'll be back for it asap.

Dank u wel

Michael

pdga3791
Mar 26 2006, 02:07 PM
There is nothing in my inbox!
And you forgot your razor again,you baldy.
Today it was nice out like 60 or something.I trained alot.
Slowly getting back into the game.
Almost had an ace...it just skipped of the top of the basket.I did make the putt /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
And then when I came home,I got a plate of cous-cous from the neighbour(she made too much).And now I am ready to chill. :D

smell you later------------- - � - ------------Arthur

seeker
Mar 27 2006, 11:41 AM
Check your inbox, I sent it again.

We had a great weekend here. 70's and relatively mild winds. Everything is turning green and the trees are filling out, making the courses much tougher. It's nice to be back in shorts and a t-shirt! :cool:

All the best

MB

pdga3791
Mar 27 2006, 10:15 PM
Check your inbox, I sent it again.

We had a great weekend here. 70's and relatively mild winds. Everything is turning green and the trees are filling out, making the courses much tougher. It's nice to be back in shorts and a t-shirt! :cool:

All the best

MB

Well Brock,since you are gone the weather has picked up real nicely.Today I played in shorts as well.We did get rained on about 7 times but the tempature stayed good.
I send Gerrit a mail but no reply yet.
When are you coming this way again?
Arthur