mmaclay
Nov 03 2005, 01:22 AM
Just did not realize how often I checked in on milehighdiscgolf.org until it isn't there all the time. Toad, you run such an awesome site; I can't wait for it to show back up again on my computer screen. Hope things are good on the East side of the mountains. Things are too busy for golf (Blasphemy!!!) at the moment here in Montrose but I hope to be out for a round over the weekend. Laters all...if anyone ever checks here.

-MAD Max
:D

Chicinutah
Nov 03 2005, 04:39 AM
I thought it was just me. I've been checking the real website for the last few days, and it hasn't been coming up.

packfan
Nov 03 2005, 11:05 AM
I sent Toad an e-mail, but it got returned undeliverable. Originally, the website was supposed to be down until Tuesday, so he must be having some problems. :confused:

mmaclay
Nov 03 2005, 12:18 PM
Hooray! I just got back on it. Glad to have MHDC back on the web. Thanks for all you do Toad.

-Max

keldog
Nov 05 2005, 11:07 AM
I heard they pulled Johnny Roberts?Anyone know why?This would be a sad day in Mile High Disc Golf.This is were I started playing with Dan Cheer in 97.

Mikew
Dec 09 2005, 10:21 PM
It was 10 baskets for a while but they've all been pulled for well over a year now, maybe 2. (WOW, has it been that long!) Originally it was to put in a spinkler system and then let all the grass grow back in.
The latest report is that all 18 baskets will be back in early summer '06. A few, 5 I think, tees will have to be moved and several longer positions that crossed sidewalks or were too near the creek will be moved. :( But it will still be a great short technical course. I live only a few miles away and can't wait 'til it's back!
-mikew

mmaclay
Apr 04 2006, 09:05 PM
Does anyone check this? I'm coming to town tomorrow (Wednesday) and can play some golf in the afternoon. I'd love to meet up with someone. I could also play in evening Thursday. I don't know if weeklies are set up yet or where they are. Anyone who wants to get in a round or two, please respond. I also can't wait for Steel City this weekend.

-MAD MAX