Oct 04 2005, 06:40 PM
I was just recently looking over the pictures on the RCDG website, and i realise that only Basil has pictures in its course decsription, and not many have hole descriptions.
i was wondering if i could take initiative and take some pictures with my camera and re make/update the descriptions page, or at least what i am able to do. I figured you guys arent really concerned with the page, and it may be on the bottom of your to-do list, but its somehting id like to do do the club, and i think it would spice up the page a bit.

i could do it 2 ways, just write out a text document and email it along with pictures to the webmaster to update, or i could design a simple page layout and email the final product.

that is if you guys want this done. just let me know!

Jun 06 2006, 12:35 PM
jgarcia9102,
This is John whitney of the rochester disc golf club. The RDGC is looking for someone to administer our web site. You sound interested and we would like to know if you would be willing to do this. Please contact the RDGC at the following e-mail address (You can contact the club here at any time, we check it almost daily).
[email protected]

Thanks,
John Whitney and the RDGC.