MTL21676
Sep 20 2005, 01:21 AM
In my opinion, here are the 10 funniest people in here, in no order.

I wanna see where I stand!

bschweberger
Sep 20 2005, 01:25 AM
I am the funniest, punk

MTL21676
Sep 20 2005, 01:26 AM
Classic Lines of each nominee

1. MTL - pretty much my entire thread
2. Hysell - "keep arguing with me, it helps raise my post count"
3. Heeren - "My rating had to go down"
4. Hawk - pretty much his entire thread
5. cuTT - too many to mention - just realize that just b/c it ain't cuTT you see, don't mean it ain't cuTT
6. real - (about Cam Todd) "less angry, more clown"
7. friZZak - the thread about thier van dieing - CLASSIC!
8 - Dirty D - ask Weedfish
9 - Mark Atwood - Sandalman sucks!
10. Friar - (in response to the thread about disc golf in prison) "my cell block's rated higher than yours"

ANHYZER
Sep 20 2005, 01:27 AM
I am the funniest, punk

I voted for you.

Chris Hysell
Sep 20 2005, 01:40 AM
Awww, somebody likes me.

supperbagger
Sep 20 2005, 01:45 AM
at least someone does

coda_hatfield
Sep 20 2005, 02:36 AM
what about Kevin McCoy is has posted some of the funniest and outragous things

dannyreeves
Sep 20 2005, 02:40 AM
MTL, you must be really bored.

Luke Butch
Sep 20 2005, 02:48 AM
I voted for Heeren. In his prime he was on here a ton and like Schwebby revived long dead threads just to make funny comments about them. He also was on all different types of threads, from ratings, to boasts(where he posted a lot), to the Guru vs. Southwick MSDGC thread, to equiptment. And on each of these his comments were often irrelevant and off topic. Exactly why I voted for him!

adogg187420
Sep 20 2005, 02:54 AM
I voted for Heeren. In his prime he was on here a ton and like Schwebby revived long dead threads just to make funny comments about them. He also was on all different types of threads, from ratings, to boasts(where he posted a lot), to the Guru vs. Southwick MSDGC thread, to equiptment. And on each of these his comments were often irrelevant and off topic. Exactly why I voted for him!

I second that! McCoy was hilarious, but some of his stuff was kind of weird and hard to understand...

jefferson
Sep 20 2005, 01:32 PM
this shouldn't even be a competition... how can any one person hope to be victorious in a baTTle against 4 FRIzzAKS?

bschweberger
Sep 20 2005, 02:21 PM
TT will prevail

spartan
Sep 20 2005, 02:27 PM
i have to go with McCain/McCoy.

McCain for his dry and cynical humor.

McCoy for his mad lyrics and who else has their own action figure?

Sep 20 2005, 02:57 PM
none of the above

bschweberger
Sep 20 2005, 04:27 PM
My vote is winning, Go Hawk

spartan
Sep 20 2005, 05:56 PM
none of the above

oooooo.

i forgot about matchu. he is definately not the funniest. :D

hawkgammon
Sep 20 2005, 07:28 PM
I was sitting quietly at home today when the phone rang. It was a noted message bored poster who speaks with a lisp:

Hawk: Hello?
Bixby: I'm not on the wist!
H: Who is this?
B: It's Bixby.
H: The pansy from the message bored?
B: I prefer to think of it as a progressive alternative lifestyle.
H: Uh huh. What's a wist?
B: The wist of funniest posters.
H: Well you're not funny.
B: I'm hilarious.
H: Well not really, and that's probably why you didn't make the cut. Do you really see a group of slacking discers really enjoying your homoerotic ramblings?
B: It's just because I'm different.
H: And not funny.
B: Will you massage me? I'm so upset.
H: Ummmmm...no.
B: But I'm so angry I could tear up my leaf scrapbook.
H: You're upset?! I'm facing a run-off with Hysell.
B: Yummmmm...Chris is soooo hot!
H: Really? Is it the voice or the sleeveless shirts?
B: It's the whole package, and I do mean package.
H: I mean shouldn't you have some muscular definition to go sleeveless?
B: I like any man who is partially disrobed.
H: This call is really starting to creep me out.
B: Hey it's only costing you $3.99 a minute.
H: It's what?!? You called me.
B: Yes, but I also run a man to man chatline that reverses the charges.
H: Great. I'm going to hang up now.
B: I've heard you're well hung.
H: Okay really I'm out of this.
B: I've been out for a long time. It's very freeing.
H: I think you should think about some restraint.
B: Ohhhhh tie me up daddy.
H: I...uh....hmmmm...
B: Are you moaning also?
H: No I'm trying to decide if I should just rudely hang up.
B: I'm touching myself right...
Click.

ANHYZER
Sep 20 2005, 07:41 PM
Definitely outrageous, and it's 40% right now. But if its any consolation to you, I think you're funny about 50% of the time /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sep 20 2005, 07:47 PM
I voted (http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/2537/ivoted3ja.jpg) (<-nsfw) for you Hawk.
(psst. It's down to 38%)
(oops. It seem DV already broke the bad news)

jeffash
Sep 21 2005, 11:57 AM
I used to be funny.
Now, I'm just annoying.

chris
Sep 21 2005, 12:17 PM
I voted for myself, I think it's funny that I even have more than 1 vote! :D

nix
Sep 21 2005, 01:20 PM
nina fi fo tree or whatever

Sep 21 2005, 01:26 PM
you gotta add more names to your list. there are more highly entertaining people than just the few on your survey MTL. make it a fair trial!!

Sep 21 2005, 02:10 PM
I voted for Hawk. I'm only funny when I'm not being bitter.

Of course, I'm only bitter when I'm not feeling funny.

McCoy, McCaine, and Schweb being left over the list is a travesty.

Sep 21 2005, 03:48 PM
I'm sure I wouldn't get any votes from Kansas guy ;) but I would like to use this thread to congradulate a couple of Kansas folk for something so wonderful.

Love is such a wonderful thing and when you find that special someone in your life its key that you grab them and hang on to them for dear life. With the world as my witness I want to give a toast to two helluva guys who came out of the closet to pronounce their love for one another and become LIFE PARTNERS! :D World I want to give my best wishes to Mr McCabe and Mr Schiitty for their brave descion to come out and not be afraid to confess their love for one another.

I know you guys will run into oposition of your declaration of love for one another, as Kansas is such a conservitive REPUBLICAN state. Just remember that you have each other and thats all that matters.

Come on everyone lets give the happy couple a few words of advice to make sure they have a wonderful life together.

I wonder who is the PITCHER and who is the CATCHER! You guys are so cute like Bert and Ernie. I came accross this photo of the two lovebirds on their wedding night. :D
http://www.davidclement.com/dc-graphics/BertInErnieC.jpg

CONGRATS MR &amp; MR McSchiity :D

:D:D:D:D:D

nix
Sep 21 2005, 03:51 PM
and that is why. :)

Sep 21 2005, 04:02 PM
<font size=-2> <font color="red"> Post edited by Terry "tha Pirate" Calhoun </font> </font>

Pablo
Sep 21 2005, 04:34 PM
Kev gets my vote.......

ANHYZER
Sep 21 2005, 04:51 PM
How do you handle these everyday situations?...I like pissing on people, I mean pissing people off /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<EMBED src="http://www.crazyhill.com/hung/other_game/urinal.swf" ALIGN="Bottom" WIDTH=700 HEIGHT=400 autostart="true" hidden="false" loop="false">
<noembed><bgsound src="http://www.crazyhill.com/hung/other_game/urinal.swf" loop="n"></noembed>

Pablo
Sep 21 2005, 04:56 PM
I walk back out the door...I'm a man, so the world is my urinal...I can always find a tree :D Great link, though, wish I could drag the address outta that

McCabe
Sep 21 2005, 06:28 PM
Hey look everyone Kevin is back, Hey I'm surprised you have found time in your busy "licking Coda's Balls" schedule to post.

my_hero
Sep 21 2005, 06:32 PM
Hey look everyone Kevin is back, Hey I'm surprised you have found time in your busy "licking Coda's Balls" schedule to post.

****!!! That wasn't nice E-mac.

Luke Butch
Sep 21 2005, 07:01 PM

****!!! That wasn't nice E-mac.

Yet, you still laughed.

my_hero
Sep 21 2005, 07:03 PM
I didn't say it wasn't funny. :D

cornhuskers9495
Sep 21 2005, 08:09 PM
McCoy, its real nice to have you on team Innova, You represent them well, now get back to Coda's balls

Thanks,
Da Tank in yo *****

ps. i think your just upset cause Smitty didnt ask you first, He prefers bald heads, not she-male ponytails

CAMBAGGER
Sep 21 2005, 08:10 PM
Easy now, it's an Okie Mullet.

Chris Hysell
Sep 22 2005, 12:44 AM
So why am I getting votes? I hardly ever post anymore so all the newbies don't even know me. It must be my old fans coming out of the woodwork. I feel so special.

MTL21676
Sep 22 2005, 01:25 AM
I voted for you Chris

rhett
Sep 22 2005, 05:32 AM
Me too.

Sep 22 2005, 07:31 AM
I am funnier than anybody but The Lung. He is the funniest mofo hands down (his own pants)

stevemaerz
Sep 22 2005, 09:58 AM
I also voted for Mr. Hysell.

In addition to the wit and wisdom he shares with us, his silly mug, haircut, pumpkin head and redneck draw are enough to crack you up.

Sep 22 2005, 10:13 AM
Come on everyone lets give the happy couple a few words of advice to make sure they have a wonderful life together.

Yes DicCoy, I agree, congrads emac and smitty, for being good people. At least I won't have to worry about them screwing my wife!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

twoputtok
Sep 22 2005, 10:20 AM
Kansas guys need to get a life. :o

Don't take life so seriously, no one gets out alive. :D

bschweberger
Sep 22 2005, 10:51 AM
Why cant we all just get along....Where is the Love (on MTL's back) :eek: :eek:

Luke Butch
Sep 22 2005, 01:44 PM
I do 0 times but yes, it helps tremendously to be baked the entire round and anyone who is baked during the round is cheating! My rating would go up 20 points if I did the same thing . . . . :D

This is why I voted for Chris.

cornhuskers9495
Sep 23 2005, 06:42 AM
Go TCU and UCLA

Oct 11 2005, 04:14 PM
Bixby, the funniest by far.

Jeff_Peters
Oct 11 2005, 05:25 PM
HAWK is the man!