briangraham
Sep 09 2005, 04:01 PM
Epicenter Disc Golf Services and the Augusta Disc Golf Association would like to thank Innova Discs for making the Champion Wraith the official fundraising disc for the 2006 Pro World Championships in Augusta. Look for these special CFR discs to be available in a few weeks.

http://members.aol.com/pdgareg8/CEWraith.jpg

paerley
Sep 09 2005, 05:28 PM
I like the artwork.

Sep 09 2005, 05:56 PM
Agreed...simplistic beauty.

slo
Sep 09 2005, 06:04 PM
CE = "Champion Edition" ? For real?!? I thought that formula was "lost". [?]

xterramatt
Sep 09 2005, 06:18 PM
Brian is old skool. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

He meant Champion Fund Raiser. ;)

Sep 09 2005, 06:26 PM
Is it truely CE plastic, or will it just be the champion plastic that they have been using for the last couple of years.

Either way, I think I 'll be looking into getting one.

xterramatt
Sep 09 2005, 06:30 PM
It is the Champion plastic.

slo
Sep 09 2005, 06:37 PM
It looks great, regardless: clean, yet powerful!

...any mention of colour schemes? I'm a big fan of clear plastic, and 'anything but black' for stampage. :p But black-on-clear is OK, too. ;)

Sep 09 2005, 06:40 PM
oooooo...I just got a great picture in my head...a pearly white CFR Wraith with this stamp in either Purple or Black. Yummy!!!

slo
Sep 09 2005, 06:58 PM
"Indigo." :p

gokayaksteven
Sep 09 2005, 07:41 PM
very frustrating on the cfr thing--i'll bet these will be 25$. great example of why a lot of folks switched to discraft. i'm not whining, and it's great they are helping tournaments, they have every right to. i just can't pay that much for discs to throw.[roc, starfire, tl] i would love to try/throw these, but what if i come to rely on them? hence the frustration.

quickdisc
Sep 09 2005, 07:45 PM
Dude...............don't worry about it.

For now , throw the Pro Line Wraith............ Should be just the right stability for you. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Funraisers happen when they happen !!!!! /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

quickdisc
Sep 09 2005, 08:06 PM
very frustrating on the cfr thing--i'll bet these will be 25$. great example of why a lot of folks switched to discraft. i'm not whining, and it's great they are helping tournaments, they have every right to. i just can't pay that much for discs to throw.[roc, starfire, tl] i would love to try/throw these, but what if i come to rely on them? hence the frustration.

No , guy's switch to Discraft because they don't know any better. Just throw the regular stuff , it's all good plastic. The ProLine Starfire is an Excellent Disc. So is the New ProLine Wraith. Candy Rocs were created to raise money for tournaments.................mainly because it draws more PRO'S when the money is there !!!!!! Again MONEY being raised for Tournaments , not just for manufactures profits.

Sorry you are frustrated. I was the same way when I threw a few Discraft disc's and they got away from me. I Swear , I Will never be fooled again. Always choose a winner !!!! Innova Champion Discs. More winner's around the world , think so !!!!!!

As far as the Fundraiser Issue , Innova , the Original Wedge golf Disc , has created the fundraising scene to GENERATE money for Clubs and Tournaments around the Country if not around the World. Selling copies of fundraiser plastic , just to generate revenue for a manufacture's sake is , short selling the players benefit and club / tournaments well being.

Nothing like diluting the market and confusing folks like your self and the general public.

Tell me this.................Why does Innova plastic SELL better on Ebay and other venues , than Discraft ? :eek:

I don't mean to sound hatefull or disrespectfull to anyone.
I have had this conversation with many, MANY.

I have thrown plastic since 1971.
A variation of Disc Golf in 1975.
My first tournament in 1976.
Played on my First Pole Hole ( Basket ) course in 1976.

I have been around , played with the best , and know what I'm talking about and know what works , most consistantly !!!!!

The CFR program , again , is one of the ways , money can be generated for tournaments and other fun events for Disc Golf.

If you ever been envolved in running a tournament , scheduling an event or fundraising for that matter. It is Tough. Not an easy task. Creating something Special or unique is also a challenge.

My hats off to all those who create Fun at Events for others to Enjoy !!!!!! :D

Boneman
Sep 09 2005, 08:12 PM
I have yet to buy a CFR disc that wasn't worth the extra bucks. And since they are BOMBER, I know they will last me a long time.
To top that, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I know I'm contributing to the sport. Or is that my dog humping my leg? Hmm. :eek:

Sep 09 2005, 08:13 PM
Also, there has been talk from Dave about doing Special Blend's as an in between fundraiser disc. I think he said retail for SB Orcs would be around $20.

briangraham
Sep 09 2005, 08:15 PM
My mistake..... Champion plastic, not CE!

If the CFR Wraith is anything at all like the Proline edition, this disc will sell like hotcakes, especially at the low price of $15 each. :)

Matt Peckham is responsible for the fine artwork on the hotstamp design.

Thanks Innova!

quickdisc
Sep 09 2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks , Yes , Innova does an Excellent job of taking care of the Disc Golf Community. :D

marksout
Sep 09 2005, 10:02 PM

INNOVA is taking steps to ease the frustration of many players concerning the pricing issue of the CFR discs. As Brian has indicated the CFR Wraiths will be only $15. I believe that all hotstamped CFR's will be under $20.

gokayaksteven
Sep 10 2005, 01:11 AM
coool--15$ is way fair--i'm in

Sep 10 2005, 10:11 AM
Just give a link so I can order 10 of them.

Sep 10 2005, 10:13 AM
coool--15$ is way fair--i'm in

Nice waffle Mr. Kerry! :D

gokayaksteven
Sep 10 2005, 02:29 PM
my feelings were based on 25$ fundraisers--big difference in 15 and 25. i can afford a few extra $ for throwing stock, but not double the price. oh--and i would rather have kerry trying to please everyone by the occasional waffle once he hears both sides of a situation rather than the cocky a s that we have in office now. most of the world hates us now becuse of this jerk. his mother was quoted in the new york times yesterday as saying the refugees were better off now. hard to believe, but true. but, i digress, this is for another thread. looking forward to reports on the candy wraith.

quickdisc
Sep 10 2005, 09:04 PM
Epicenter Disc Golf Services and the Augusta Disc Golf Association would like to thank Innova Discs for making the Champion Wraith the official fundraising disc for the 2006 Pro World Championships in Augusta. Look for these special CFR discs to be available in a few weeks.

Excellent Design. I'd like to purchase a couple. :D

Sep 10 2005, 09:23 PM
Wow! kinda reminds me of a 70's Cadillac hood ornament.

Very Nice!

Sep 10 2005, 11:46 PM
maybe a pendant fundraiser as well?

Sep 12 2005, 02:37 PM
The reason Innova sells better on e-bay is because that's the only place to get their special edition discs. Discraft is widely available (other than the tracker right now).

Sep 12 2005, 02:40 PM
15 bucks is very affordable. I may be throwing more Innova discs. I already have the pro versions of the wraith and starfire: can't wait for the cfr.

Sep 12 2005, 03:09 PM
why do people use 'CE' when referring to Champion? CE discs are not made any more.

also, how can CFR (candy) Wraiths sell for for only $15?
is Innova giving them away, or is the idea that though the money raised per disc will be a lot less -- the volume sold will increase the amount of funds raised?

Sep 12 2005, 03:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I think making discs affordable to all is important, but how can they be making money that way?

Before I get flamed, I know that there are plenty of alternatives for those that choose not to spend the money on cfr (*cough* ...Discraft....*cough*).

In essence, you don't realize how important money is if you have it.

slo
Sep 12 2005, 03:40 PM
I'll go with "volume". I've ordered CFR's in the past, and the cost on 'this end' is not $15 per, even at the minimum quantity. :)

And I'll bet at this 'steal' of a price, demand exceeds supply! :p

briangraham
Sep 12 2005, 03:51 PM
I mistakenly announced that the price of the Augusta CFR Champion Wraith would be $15. The correct price is actually $15.99, which is the MSRP of Champion plastic. Sorry for the misinformation.

This special price was arrived at by Innova, Pete May and myself. A great disc at a great value with all proceeds benefitting the 2006 Pro Worlds in Augusta, courtesy of Innova.

Sep 12 2005, 05:02 PM
These will definitely make good money. I know a lot of people like me who would never even consider buying a CFR Roc, Starfire, TL, etc. at $25+ per disc, but $16 isn't bad so I'm sure it will bring in a new segment of buyers...I'll pick one up at that price. My problem has always been that I don't play tournaments, am not a PDGA member, and probably never will be, so contributing to these causes has never been high on my priority list. I think this new pricing strategy is a very smart move.

Sep 12 2005, 05:36 PM
I think this new pricing strategy is a very smart move.

I don't think this is really a new pricing strategy for the discs for Worlds. They've been selling Pro Rocs like this for a couple of years.

gnduke
Sep 12 2005, 05:46 PM
OK, when can we place advance orders ?

Sep 12 2005, 05:48 PM
I don't think this is really a new pricing strategy for the discs for Worlds. They've been selling Pro Rocs like this for a couple of years.

Not for that price they haven't. I also am a recreational player and do not intend to play tournaments. I do believe in helping the sport thrive, but fund-raising should be handled by those directly involved in the pdga.

Sep 12 2005, 06:05 PM

Not for that price they haven't. I also am a recreational player and do not intend to play tournaments. I do believe in helping the sport thrive, but fund-raising should be handled by those directly involved in the pdga.

Well, $15 compared to $10 for a Pro disc isn't exactly the same as $16 for a $13 Champion disc, but it's still similar. I also made the assumption that they'd be widely available like the Pro Rocs are. I'd categorize the smaller markup and wide availability as the same strategy.

Sep 12 2005, 06:28 PM
Ah, I see now. I thought you were talking about just the prices.

Sep 12 2005, 07:39 PM
OK, so it's not a completely new pricing strategy...I don't think many CFR discs have been sold at $16, though. Some people get worked up over the tiniest things.

Sep 12 2005, 10:41 PM
Right. I have never purchased a cfr due to price, but those that do spend several months ******** about it. I wanna say it was the champion roc that caused many Innova throwers in the area to go to the buzz (or was it wasp, I forget). Even better are the people that purchase expensive discs, take them out, then contemplate out loud whether they should actually throw it for fear of scratching it up.

It's hard for me to imagine all the whining is over 16 bucks (which is about the price of a fly dye disc). Hell, if cfr are 16 bucks, I'll take a starfire AND a wraith.

slo
Sep 13 2005, 01:43 AM
I do believe in helping the sport thrive, but fund-raising should be handled by those directly involved in the pdga.

How many people is that? All members? Current members? Officials and office holders only? People making use of DISCussion? :(

Sep 13 2005, 03:05 AM
How about those that play for money, tournaments, and do pdga events as opposed to those that play just for the fun of the game, for the chance to enjoy an outdoor activity with close friends.

Though I've been told on several occasions that if you don't play for competition you are not playing, I still enjoy throwing with my friends and gf. To quote a player that I suppose plays tournaments, "Tiger woods doesn't just hit a few balls, so how can you just like throwing frisbees?"

Well the answer is not as complicated as you may think: Tiger Woods is a professional (no day job).

In summary, every time I purchase a disc, I am supporting the sport. Perhaps I'm not contributing directly to the PDGA, but I have not the responsibility to do so.

Next, I figure I'll be told I cannot play basketball at the local court without aspirations of playing in the NBA.

slo
Sep 13 2005, 03:19 AM
I'm fine with that...actually, I'm much closer to your relationship with the sport, at least ability-wise, than those you describe, but I do 'what I do' because I want too, not due to any responsibility. If you place little intrinsic value in helping the PDGA, I understand, but fundraising is a serious topic, y'know? :cool:

Sep 13 2005, 03:25 AM
I'm cool with it bro. I actually am considering joining the pdga (paying the dues that is) to help fund their events. And really cfr didnt affect me too much as I lean toward Discraft, but I hate seeing others pain for say a cfr roc that they cannot afford.

Of course, if they are sold for 16 bucks, this is not the case. Though a long-term amatuer, I still look forward to trying out new molds or discs.

I enjoyed throwing the flash though I don't carry one. The starfire and avenger comparison I worked on this summer was fun. And now I'm having a ball learning my z avenger and pro wraith.

It's kinda like trying a new cigar I've never had after smoking for 15 years: whether it's good or bad the thrill of something new is still there. ( Figure out why I'll never make pro? hehe)

Sep 13 2005, 03:28 AM
And another thing (since I can't sleep): I started playing disc because it was relatively inexpensive as I know many of my close friends did. That may give you an insight why I believe in keeping discs affordable to all.

For all those that play disc because you could not afford to play ball golf: I salute you!

Sep 13 2005, 04:09 AM
I mistakenly announced that the price of the Augusta CFR Champion Wraith would be $15. The correct price is actually $15.99, which is the MSRP of Champion plastic. Sorry for the misinformation.

This special price was arrived at by Innova, Pete May and myself. A great disc at a great value with all proceeds benefitting the 2006 Pro Worlds in Augusta, courtesy of Innova.

thanks for clarifying. i've heard TD's are told not to sell cfr discs for less than $25 (or maybe $20?) even though Innova gives them up for $10 or less. the idea being to raise money for tournament payouts. (correct me if i am wrong)

if you will be selling CFR Champion Wraiths for $15.99, my guess is you'll sell out at a speed of 11! Please get at least a few thousand made :D... Is there a limit to how many you'll order for this great cause if you sell out the initial batch?

slo
Sep 13 2005, 04:56 AM
Some are more than $25 [I think the 'Tribal' Rocs were $35?] [here in SoCal], but yes we're asked to keep it $25+, and yes it is to raise funds [for a specific event]. ;)

The $10 figure seems more-in-line with the INNcolor CFRs, not CandyFundRaisers in general. :p

Sep 13 2005, 01:28 PM
yes, thanks for clarifying. i meant the INNcolor CFR's...

Sep 13 2005, 04:40 PM
Like I said I do not have much experience with cfr's, but those that do made it seem like the price is over 25 bucks..sometimes much more.

I am happy throwing what I have though I wouldn't mind a champion wraith. My z avenger serves me just fine.

gnduke
Sep 13 2005, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure the recommended price of CFR discs was $20.

The exception to that is the CE ROCS made for the USDGC.

discette
Sep 13 2005, 06:26 PM
Innova is lowering the suggested selling price for all CFR custom hot stamp discs. The suggested price range for all non-glow CFR custom hot stamp discs is now $15.99-$25.00.

This excludes INNColor discs which have a recommended minimum price of $25.00.

briangraham
Sep 14 2005, 06:01 PM
The first batch of Augusta Champion Wraiths will debut at the Augusta Classic on September 24-25. Epicenter Disc Golf Services will have plenty on hand and will be selling them at the tournament headquarters at Lake Olmstead Park throughout the tournament.

Sep 14 2005, 06:20 PM
Brian,
Can they be ordered from you for those of us that cannot attend?

briangraham
Sep 14 2005, 06:35 PM
Augusta Champion Wraith's will soon be available for purchase online at ZoneDriven.com (http://zonedriven.com)

Sep 15 2005, 02:54 AM
were a lot of them made? -- because these babies may sell as fast as they fly :D

Moderator005
Sep 19 2005, 04:58 PM
Augusta Champion Wraith's will soon be available for purchase online at ZoneDriven.com (http://zonedriven.com)

Just ordered two 170g CFR Champion Wraith discs from ZoneDriven - just less than $38 (with shipping) for two discs. Looking forward to chucking these babies soon.

ellswrth
Sep 19 2005, 06:20 PM
me too!

briangraham
Sep 19 2005, 11:53 PM
They're here!

http://members.aol.com/pdgareg8/cfr_wraith.jpg

Now available at ZoneDriven.com (https://www.zonedriven.com/proshop/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=416)

Furthur
Sep 19 2005, 11:56 PM
Ordered 2 170gm in pink! Can't wait!

justingill
Sep 20 2005, 02:07 AM
i ordered a max weight orange one!! AND I JUST LOST MY PRO WRAITH!!

that stupid flippy thing...

but if i threw it like this ---> /

it went 500'+...

YAY!

seewhere
Sep 20 2005, 02:23 PM
how do you order a blue one? all I see is yellow or pink. thanks

Sep 20 2005, 02:26 PM
they probably sold out of the other colors

flynvegas
Sep 20 2005, 04:53 PM
how do you order a blue one? all I see is yellow or pink. thanks

Try discgolfvalues.com I placed my order yesterday and they are on the way, only $5 s&h.

xterramatt
Sep 20 2005, 10:02 PM
These so totally rock. I threw it today. I'm stocking up. Just like a perfect orc, but it gets more distance. even when thrown too high, it still goes a mile and comes back predictably.

Sep 21 2005, 11:12 PM
I ordered three from zonedriven in the 170 to 172 range on the first day they were available. They called me today to tell me they only had 173 and up. Would have been nice to know sooner so I could try discgolfvalues sooner. Ordered a few tonight from discgolfvalues. Hopefully they actually have 170 to 172.

jaymo
Sep 21 2005, 11:35 PM
DiscGolf Values.com is the best.. I can actually get discs to Canada for reasonable shipping prices. Zonedriven is a rip-off for out of USA.

flynvegas
Sep 21 2005, 11:40 PM
DiscGolf Values.com is the best.. I can actually get discs to Canada for reasonable shipping prices. Zonedriven is a rip-off for out of USA.

I agree. Placed my order on Monday, they were on my porch when I came home today. $5 s&h and I had bought 13 disc's. Got good range of colors of the new CFR Wraith, blue, day glo, orange, purple, salmon......

sclabuji
Sep 22 2005, 02:15 AM
WAAAYYYY too much time and money. So how many those you gonna give to me and Lanny?

seewhere
Sep 22 2005, 11:13 AM
thanks Flynvegas got 3 enroute already

flynvegas
Sep 22 2005, 11:47 AM
WAAAYYYY too much time and money. So how many those you gonna give to me and Lanny?

2 of those are for Greg, and they are Pro Starfire's. 0 for you. 1 CFR Wraith for Lanny and 9 for me. The other was an off stamp Spider.
Sincerely,
Robofeller

Sep 22 2005, 03:57 PM
I just received mine...

2 at 169 - Orange.

Testing MAY be soon. I'm wondering if I should throw them...I ordered 170-171, and I've never had a driver in the 160's.

Anyone think a 160's CFR Wraith will be worth anything extra??

Nahhhh.

I'm not that type - I have to throw everything - I can't just sit there and look at something sitting on top of my fridge.

Keith

Sep 22 2005, 08:09 PM
I think they are. Not huge amounts but maybe 25 bucks each. Until they come out with 2nd batch. There is supposed to be some more lighter comming. I cant believe you ordered 701-2 and got 169's Is this a troll? Because thier not worth 25 to me.

Sep 22 2005, 09:56 PM
Are you typing in english?

I don't understand what you were trying to say, but I'm certainly not a troll.

I merely was asking if maybe someone would covet these moreso than me - I can source them tomorrow at a local shop, for $15.99 in weights that I prefer.

Maybe 169 would be something that other people would find more to their liking?

Aww hell - I'm going to go throw one of them tomorrow anyways. Well see how it goes. I'll save one of them - maybe it'll turn in to a 2001 Roc.

ellswrth
Sep 22 2005, 10:05 PM
I'd be interested in those two 169s. I tried to order a couple of 170s and was told that they wouldn't have any more at that weight for a couple of weeks.

I'd be happy to pay you for postage and whatever you paid for them so I can get light Champ-Wraiths sooner rather than later. I'll PM you my email address.

Matt

accidentalROLLER
Sep 23 2005, 01:58 PM
One word....."WOW!"
These things are amazing. I threw mine yesterday during our round. On our 502 ft. hole, I threw it over 450ft. and I'm not a distance thrower. They don't like to be throw high though. Throw 'em flat and they are somewhere in between a super-long teebird and a super long beat in firebird. One guy compared it to a Starfire-L-XL-XXL. I have yet to get a good snap on it, prob. because I have small hands. But one day I will get that perfect pull and this thing will go 600ft.
It works best when thrown flat or slightly anhyzer.
Perfect for long tunnel shots. Great sidearm disc too. These things are hellaciously fast esp. for sidearms. Didn't seem to flip hardly. Just holds a perfect line. This disc is going to change the game. We may see an Albatross or 2 at USDGC!

accidentalROLLER
Sep 23 2005, 02:00 PM
Oh, btw, mine is a 174g, HOT PINK! and I mean HOT PINK! I mean fluorescent "pink cadillac" hot pink too!
Before the round, I got hazed a little for the color, but everyone shut up when I threw it.

Sep 23 2005, 04:47 PM
Just got my Pink and Yellow 174's. I can't wait to heave these boys.

cgflesner
Sep 23 2005, 11:57 PM
I got a 173 pink one in today and it was less stable than the pro wraith i had, but it goes just as far.

Did I get a bad batch or are they suposed to be less stable?

Sep 24 2005, 12:56 PM
I drove my Pink 174 for the first time today. It seemed a little overstable but it's extemely fast. I guess it really does go to 11. I think with some practice I can get this disc to be a nice straight shooter.

Furthur
Sep 24 2005, 01:06 PM
Played a round with my freind yesterday and he had his new wraith (mine didn't come to yesterday evening), and man, this thing is fast and straight. Got mine in the really hot pink (little bit opaque, like the opaque orcs), and one that is more of a redish clear pink. Ordered both in pink, but got 2 different colors. anyone else notice that trend?

Sep 24 2005, 04:08 PM
I ordered a Champion (Pink) and a Pro (any color) and they shipped me two Champ's instead - pink and yellow. So I got an extra champ for the price of a pro.

scooop08
Sep 24 2005, 09:01 PM
sweet disc got one today.

Furthur
Sep 24 2005, 11:46 PM
got to play a lot with them today. effortless sidearm around 410 (that's the longest hole I shot with it), and I bet it would go a lot farther with a little bit of annie and more power. It feels like a giant firebird. Threw it into a 30mph headwind with hyzer, and it didn't flip a bit!

cgflesner
Sep 25 2005, 11:24 AM
A firebird.

LOL.

More like a controllable orc.

Boneman
Sep 25 2005, 03:00 PM
Man ... who are all the people selling these discs on ebay for inflated prices ... That is so lame, IMO.

Furthur
Sep 25 2005, 05:33 PM
Discovering the World, Sun King, and DiscGolfValues all still have them on their web page, so if anyone is still looking for them, you probably can find them at those sites. I support people's capitalistic ideas of inflating the prices of the discs, but I also support the smart consumer that don't have to pay premium (or ebay) prices.

Boneman
Sep 25 2005, 05:52 PM
I heard that [some of] the people selling for inflated prices actually work for Innova retail, and had access to the 06 PWCFR's WAY before other retail stores did. I also have heard that the regular retailers were unable to get lighter weights because sites like Zonedriven and other Innova direct retail sites sold them all before filling there retalers orders ... Lame, oh how lame that is.
Sunking has 174's and 175's now but ordered lighter weights to start with ... if the Innova direct retailers are selling them [lighter weights] before filling orders, they are hurting regular retail sales and distribution.
Sure ... if you are a regular buyer, and buy a bunch of CFR discs from a retailer, then opt to sell them at a marked up price on ebay, no problem. However, if you are an Innova retailer, and you are buying at wholesale, then marking the prices up, then saturating ebay with inflated priceds discs, there is something unethical about this.
True, this is based on a rumor I heard ... but it's from a reliable retail source.

Sep 25 2005, 06:56 PM
The discs I ordered were 170's, on the first day availible from Zonedriven.

I recieved 2 discs at 169, that truthfully should be X-OUTS...big bubbles, maybe a mm or two from the leading edge in the rim.

I'm getting more and more angry about it the more I hear about it on the boards...

seewhere
Sep 25 2005, 10:45 PM
kool keith who did you get yours from?

dickybird
Sep 25 2005, 11:34 PM
I ordered 3 discs from Zone Driven the day they were available, but they called to tell me that they won't have lighter weights (~170) until next week. Guess that I'll wait and see. I ordered some Wraiths from discgolfvalues and got them within a few days. Given the situation with Zone Driven and the fact that I rarely get the Champion Rocs I order from them (weights/colors), I'm inclined to think that some of their stock is really not available to the general public. If so, there's no sense in pretending that it is.

rhett
Sep 25 2005, 11:48 PM
I'm getting some to sell for $16 a piece, with $5 of that going towards the EIEIO tournament.

PM me if you're in SoCal and I'll meet you at Emerald to make the sale. Hopefully I get them on Tuesday.

slo
Sep 26 2005, 01:53 AM
Are you going to have any 160-165ish? :p

rhett
Sep 26 2005, 03:06 AM
Sam says they don't make them that light. I asked.

Sep 26 2005, 03:30 AM
i heard those float :confused:
are bubble discs refundable?

seewhere
Sep 26 2005, 10:04 AM
Disc Golf Values (http://discgolfvalues.com/store/) is the BOMB. Got the 3 I ordered in the colors I wanted and weight. Mark thank you.

also none of the 3 I got have bubbles :D

pterodactyl
Sep 26 2005, 11:37 AM
ditto

Boneman
Sep 26 2005, 01:58 PM
I got two red (PINK) 170g CFR's Wraiths today from zonedriven. I have two things to say about them.
1. They both have bubbles in the rims. One has 4, the other 3.
2. They are labeled 169g.
I'm not concerned about the bubbles, or the weight, I'm gonna throw them ... However, I don't understand why these premium price CFR discs have bubbles in them, which should make them X-outs (which should make them less expensive) are selling for [the new] full CFR price.
Does this mean that Innova has reduced thier quality control for CFR discs, along with the price? If I had been ordering these to add to a collection, I would be [I'm a potty-mouth!] on receiving two less than 1st quality discs!

idahojon
Sep 26 2005, 03:28 PM
I got two red (PINK) 170g CFR's Wraiths today from zonedriven. I have two things to say about them.
1. They both have bubbles in the rims. One has 4, the other 3.
2. They are labeled 169g.
I'm not concerned about the bubbles, or the weight, I'm gonna throw them ... However, I don't understand why these premium price CFR discs have bubbles in them, which should make them X-outs (which should make them less expensive) are selling for [the new] full CFR price.
Does this mean that Innova has reduced thier quality control for CFR discs, along with the price? If I had been ordering these to add to a collection, I would be [I'm a potty-mouth!] on receiving two less than 1st quality discs!

See Dave's reply to a similar post on the "Ask Dave" thread.

Boneman
Sep 26 2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I got the message. Thanks!

Sep 26 2005, 08:26 PM
After having trouble with zonedriven, I have received my four cfr Wraiths from DiscGolfValues in a very timely manner. All were exactly what I ordered and do not appear to have any bubbles or other defects. Thanks for being on the ball. Lets hope zonedriven does a better job with the USDGC Rocs. You can't get them anywere else.

Moderator005
Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM
Zonedriven's customer service has been of the highest caliber. They have bent over backwards to rectify the situation with the Champion Wraith - 06 Pro Worlds CFR discs. I informed them of the issue with my discs (entrained black specks and air bubbles) and they made immediate arrangements to send new ones.

rhett
Sep 28 2005, 02:31 AM
I have 25 CFR Wraiths for sale. Proceeds from the sales go to help 2006 Pro Worlds and 2006 EIEIO. I'll be at Emerald Isle Sunday at noon with them. I might be able to get out there Thursday or Friday, too, if you are impatient. :)

They are $16 each. I'll ship them for $5 more each.

Support a couple of good tourneys and get a sweet candy Wraith. :) PM if interested.