hawkgammon
Sep 03 2005, 09:40 PM
You can only pick one. Explain your choice please.

Sep 03 2005, 10:34 PM
Buzz. Why? Because it can do pretty much anything. You can hyzer it, throw it straight or whatever. It holds the line perfectly and can handle hard throws well. The only problem I have with the buzz is that the plastic is very slippery. On dry days this can be a problem.

my_hero
Sep 03 2005, 10:39 PM
.....because i love a good clean buzzz.

Sep 03 2005, 10:47 PM
I prefer my wasp over the only buzz I've thrown. Soon I'll be trying one again, since the only buzzz I've tried was rather used.

sandalman
Sep 03 2005, 11:31 PM
BUZZZ, and thanks for making it aneasy choice since you didnt include the GLIDE or even the DRONE!

hawkgammon
Sep 03 2005, 11:35 PM
I went with the ones listed on Discraft's website. Can I help it if they can't keep it updated? ;)

sandalman
Sep 03 2005, 11:37 PM
yes you can! you are HAWKGAMMON!

Sep 03 2005, 11:38 PM
Buzzzzzz
Best disc discraft has made yet.. I like the Avenger, but it won't replace my Teebirds..
THe Buzzz replaced all my midranges in my bag.. Great for all Shots..
1st Runs are The best of them all and Cryztals are pretty good too..

-Scott Lewis

hawkgammon
Sep 03 2005, 11:42 PM
yes you can! you are HAWKGAMMON!

Look we're already involved in litigation over their unauthorized use of my name.

Sep 03 2005, 11:56 PM
First run MRV, and probably other MRVs, but i have only thrown my one first run. Its a tad understable, but for me its a great disc and gets good straight ahead distance. none of that s curve stuff that just cant be pulled off in the woods. ever so slightly hyzer and flat it can fly forever. although if i try to over power it i almost always screw up, so it takes a bit of finesse.

i have been starting to switch to my Z wasp lately since the MRV is starting to hit too many trees and im saving it for those special shots only it can do. the wasp is beat up quite well now and can take much more power than the MRV and fly straight ahead. but in my mind it will never quite match up to it, so the MRV still gets my vote.

dave_marchant
Sep 04 2005, 12:05 AM
Wasp. I've never thrown one, but I hear that they are the closest to a Roc.

Sep 04 2005, 12:32 AM
I voted for the comet. Why? Because it's awesome. I'm not going to waste your time describing how I throw it, or what I think it compares to, or what specific run I like or blah blah blah.

Its name is Comet. It is awesome.

Parkntwoputt
Sep 04 2005, 11:14 AM
Even though I love the Buzzz, I had to select the Wasp instead. Only because you can beat it into a turn over disc. So you can have the same exact mold for discs that hyzer to discs that flip. Even though 1st run Buzzz's are very stable, they pale in comparison to the Wasp.

So I carry 2 Wasp's and 3 Buzzz's. All Z-Plastic, which is the shiz.

bschweberger
Sep 04 2005, 10:32 PM
The Fit... :eek: ;)

dannyreeves
Sep 05 2005, 04:25 PM
I voted for the comet. Why? Because it's awesome. I'm not going to waste your time describing how I throw it, or what I think it compares to, or what specific run I like or blah blah blah.

Its name is Comet. It is awesome.

Tru dat! The Comet is is the most underrated disc of all time.

hawkgammon
Sep 06 2005, 11:27 AM
The Buzzz seems to be winning the popularity contest, but is that because it is the latest or the greatest?

sandalman
Sep 06 2005, 11:28 AM
its not the latest. the breeze didnt arrive til fall of 2003.

dannyreeves
Sep 06 2005, 11:35 AM
I think the Buzz is the most popular because it is one of the flattest and fastest mids out there. A lot easier to throw than a Roc or Comet. Slightly less accurate in my opinion, but still a good disc. I have 1 in my bag (but it is a domey run that I searched long a hard for).

Sep 06 2005, 01:11 PM
i'm suprised that you had to search for a domey run of the Buzzz.. IT seems to me that everytime i see one They are a DOmey. The only Garunteeed NOn Domey are the 1st Runs which are completely flat.. I've been searching for flat top Later runs with no luck.

You should try the cryztals if you like the domey ones :)

-Scott Lewis

junnila
Sep 06 2005, 01:19 PM
Try searching for ghost stamped buzzz' (non cryztal), and the trophy buzzz', they are truly flat tops.

dannyreeves
Sep 06 2005, 02:13 PM
I have a used 1st run Z-buzz that I would be willing to trade.

I want a MAX weight Z-Glide.

Boneman
Sep 06 2005, 02:46 PM
I got a "Players Cup" ghost stamp Z Buzzz from MB at sunking last week. It's very flat ... But not quite as flat as my 1st run. It's very close though.