Birdie
Aug 27 2005, 03:34 PM
SOONERS SUCK! Haha...right on your own board. (wipes a tear from eye)...ahh....well this has been fun.

woodpecker
Aug 27 2005, 04:51 PM
well Gundy is gonna be a "LOSER"...just like Miles...
hahahahaaaa......(wiping tears from both eyes).....

wow, that was fun also...

Birdie
Aug 30 2005, 11:06 PM
You are an [I'm a potty-mouth!] sir. Sooner Loser! Loser Sooner! GO COWBOYS!!! And lets not just talk football...cause you "Top Dawg's" (I guess thats what you call a sonner basketball fan...due to their complete lack of a Mascot in all sports) thought you had a real shot last year. Ha! But I will say you did better than Kansas in the NCAA Tourney....

jbolstead
Aug 31 2005, 01:00 AM
As an OSU grad, let me tell you to shut your trap. If you knew Woody, you would probably know that he ran Eskimo Joes' for a couple year. Not to mention, he helped me put on one of the best Absolut Sigma parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please share your enthusiasm in another way as the SDGA is a top notch club!

twoputtok
Aug 31 2005, 09:21 AM
Just for you Treat................................

Stillwater, Oklahoma
August 26, 2005
A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama today when
he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge
initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law
and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree
possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him
more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.
When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the
boy cried out that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning
that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the
judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who
should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child
welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Oklahoma
State Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating
anyone.

m_conners
Aug 31 2005, 02:20 PM
JB, the Woody on this board is not the same Woody from Tulsa that managed Eskimo Joe's...the Woody on the board is Mike Wood from the OKC/Norman area.

jbolstead
Aug 31 2005, 04:34 PM
Point noted, but he still seems to be spouting off rather than joking around.

m_conners
Aug 31 2005, 04:42 PM
I always root for The Pokes...some of the worst and most biased fans I've ever met are Sooner fans.

My question is will Gundy step up??? I have doubts in Gundy.

What do you think Bolstead...above .500 record?

twoputtok
Aug 31 2005, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE]
Point noted, but he still seems to be spouting off /quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pot calling kettle black. :D

jbolstead
Aug 31 2005, 06:08 PM
If the Cowboy's pull a .500 record, it will be because we pound someone in the NAIA or TU. It might be rough this year.

At least wrestling and bball will post .850+ win % to make the winter more bareable.

CAMBAGGER
Aug 31 2005, 06:31 PM
I think the Sooners won the colegiate "Anal Lawn Darts" competition (team-not individual) last year, didn't they?

Birdie
Aug 31 2005, 06:50 PM
Hey man, I can�t change myself. I hate sooners. Some of them might be good guys, most are not. Some may be good golfers and upstanding members of the community. Some may even be intelligent...thought I would throw in a joke at the end there... :D

jbolstead
Aug 31 2005, 08:06 PM
Now, Cam is FUNNNNNNYYYYY.

Please try to imitate his style. For your next assignment, please tell me what a Sooner is and how I might find an intelligent one.

sschumacher
Sep 01 2005, 10:28 AM
Dude!...It's all about national representation. I don't really care about the people that go there. It's a team effort. :cool:... Right now as far as football goes, OU appears to be more consistant at winning and at least gaining a shot at # 1. Basketball & baseball???.....OSU normally rules. I root for which ever home team can represent OK the best and give me an opportunity to tell my friends in other states to kiss my hairy (_._) !! :D

twoputtok
Sep 01 2005, 10:43 AM
A CATTLE RANCHER OUTSIDE STILLWATER OKLAHOMA , WAS WORKING HIS CATTLE ONE DAY WHEN HE HEARD FAINT MUSIC COMING FROM NEARBY.

AFTER HUNTING ABOUT FOR A TIME, HE DISCOVERED THE SOUND WAS LOUDEST NEAR ONE PARTICULAR CALF, AND WAS EVEN LOUDER NEAR THE CALF'S TAIL.

PUTTING HIS HEAD CLOSE TO THE CALF'S HIND END, HE HEARD THE OKLAHOM STATE FIGHT SONG.

AMAZED, HE PUT THE CALF IN THE TRUCK AND DROVE THE ANIMAL TO A VETERINARIAN.

WHEN THE VET ASKED HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON, THE RANCHER EXPLAINED HIS DISCOVERY.

THE VET WENT AROUND BEHIND THE CALF AND GAVE A LISTEN.

HE AGREED HE HEARD THE OKLAHOMA STATE FIGHT SONG BUT DIDN'T SEEM PARTICULARLY EXCITED.

"MAN, HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE AND NOT BE AMAZED?" THE RANCHER ASKED.

THE VET, A THIRD GENERATION UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA GRADUATE, SAID, "BUD, I'M A SOONER, AND I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO AZZZHOLES SING THAT SONG MY WHOLE LIFE".

Birdie
Sep 01 2005, 11:55 AM
A guy who works for Cox cable, out of Paris Texas, was at my house installing Cable internet and all that sheit. And he told me that joke...funny as hell. :D

Birdie
Sep 05 2005, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure if I really need to post this. But more proof surfaced on Saturday in support of my argument that the sooners suck. Texas Christian University. Who is that you ask? That is the verbalization of the downfall of ou. 17 to 10. Adrian Peterson might as well have been at home; just like all the SOONER LOSERS who sat out there in the 105 degree heat to watch their team lose to TCU.
And the Cowboys won.
Great day. :D

Sep 05 2005, 07:34 PM
This is funny. OU loses a game and silly poke fans eat it up. We all know that we will hear all the lame excuses when (not if) the cowgirls start losing. Then all the orange shirts will be placed back in the closets and the poke fans will have to accept life as they have come to know. So, enjoy this while it lasts, because your victory dance will stumble, again. And even though OU choked the last two years, at least we got to sit at the table.

POKES ARE JOKES. :p

Birdie
Sep 05 2005, 10:42 PM
You see my poor sooner disc golf friend. Your whole statement is flawed by one remark.
We all know that we will hear all the lame excuses when (not if) the cowgirls start losing. Then all the orange shirts will be placed back in the closets and the poke fans will have to accept life as they have come to know.

You see, there is no bandwagon to jump on in Sillwater. My "orange shirts" will be worn everyday win or lose. Thats what you guys dont understand.....
It is more pity rather than contempt I feel now.....

deathbypar
Sep 06 2005, 12:50 AM
Here to confrim all the accusations; sooner fans are the worst in the nation. A big bunch of whiney, crybaby, sore losers. :o I live here in Norman (reluctantly) and I have seen it all first hand, everyone is to blame but themselves.

A note to all of you sooner fans, you had better learn how to lose gracefully because it will happen often this season. :D

omegaputt
Sep 06 2005, 01:17 AM
I guess we will finally learn how it feels to be a OSU fan. I can handle the loss, I sat there the entire game and watched, even though i didnt like what I saw. But hopefully it will get better, before we play OSU, I have already written that down as a win, even if we do loose every other game.
:eek:
Now I sound like a stupid osu fan :eek: :eek:

deathbypar
Sep 06 2005, 01:32 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of 9/4/5 the population of sooner faithful have been dramatically reduced to students, alumni, and only a handfull of ignorant Okies that never attended OU; let alone graduate. The fairweather faithfull have found a more favorable climate down in Texas now that OU has lost only 1 game.

deathbypar
Sep 06 2005, 01:49 AM
I guess we will finally learn how it feels to be a OSU fan. I can handle the loss, I sat there the entire game and watched, even though i didnt like what I saw. But hopefully it will get better, before we play OSU, I have already written that down as a win, even if we do loose every other game.
:eek:
Now I sound like a stupid osu fan :eek: :eek:

Look everyone, Omegaputt has made a post with no major typos (only a few run on sentences). He must have finally passed English Comp 1113 at OU. :eek:

omegaputt
Sep 06 2005, 01:54 AM
I got my education at OSU. Im just a sooner fan. Thanks

chrispfrisbee
Sep 06 2005, 02:16 AM
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*** Just be aware that the name Sooner Disc Golf DOES NOT imply that we are or are not OU Sooner fans. The Sooner in our name refers to the ENTIRE Sooner State. Muskogee, Tulsa, Stillwater, Lawton, Tahlequah, Norman, OKC and everywhere in between.

deathbypar
Sep 06 2005, 02:25 AM
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*** Just be aware that the name Sooner Disc Golf DOES NOT imply that we are or are not OU Sooner fans. The Sooner in our name refers to the ENTIRE Sooner State. Muskogee, Tulsa, Stillwater, Lawton, Tahlequah, Norman, OKC and everywhere in between.

Another fairwather fan that is trying to hide now that the beloved sooners are exposed as losers!!

Sep 06 2005, 10:08 AM
Speaking of breaking news:

This just in. As of Sept 6, 2005, OSU will no longer offer Drivers Ed on the same days as Sex Ed. The schedule is too hard on the mule. :D

Thank You and Good Day.

I'm sorry, but it's hard to take someone seriously whose OSU major is "Animal Husbandry". That's gross. :eek:

chrispfrisbee
Sep 06 2005, 12:09 PM
I work at OU and I went to school at OU. I am far from a fairweather fan. I am a OU fan BUT it has nothing to do with our Club. We would like people from every region of Oklahoma to be a member of our club. For example, I would not want an OSU fan to shy away from our club, and supporting disc golf because of our name, and because alot of people think we are ALL OU fans. This is just not true.

twoputtok
Sep 06 2005, 12:14 PM
Then change the name. :D

Pablo
Sep 06 2005, 02:08 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of 9/4/5 the population of sooner faithful have been dramatically reduced to students, alumni, and only a handfull of ignorant Okies that never attended OU; let alone graduate. The fairweather faithfull have found a more favorable climate down in Texas now that OU has lost only 1 game.

Hi Jake. Nice to see another hater coming out of the woodwork (as if I didn't already know you were a hater...nice hat.)
Only SOME Sooner fans are ignorant, just as only SOME Aggies are ignorant. I, for one, never attended OU, but have been a fan since childhood. I'm also a college dropout (NWOSU), but I don't remember the last time someone characterized me as ignorant. I'm sure they were mistaken.
We'll take our lumps this week, then will move on to bigger and better things. Like the rest of the season. Like the Big 12 Championship (God willing.) Like a BCS bowl. I'm curious as to what YOUR plans look like in late December, Jake. I'm sure you'll find plenty of time to meet me on the course.

chrispfrisbee
Sep 06 2005, 02:56 PM

What do you suggest? Perhaps... Cowboy Disc Golf ? Our state is the Sooner State..that's how it is known around the nation... like it or not.

cgflesner
Sep 06 2005, 03:06 PM
Go TCU!!!!!!! :D

maceman
Sep 07 2005, 04:14 PM
How about those Frogs!!!!

twoputtok
Sep 07 2005, 04:31 PM

What do you suggest? Perhaps... Cowboy Disc Golf ? Our state is the Sooner State..that's how it is known around the nation... like it or not.

I'm sorry, I thought we were just known as Oklahoma.
Besides I was just giving you some crap.

How about just plain Oklahoma Disc Golf.

m_conners
Sep 07 2005, 04:46 PM
Horned Frogs are awesome!!!

Go TCU!!!

Pablo
Sep 07 2005, 05:02 PM
SHUDDUP AGGIE :D

chrispfrisbee
Sep 07 2005, 06:59 PM
How about just plain Oklahoma Disc Golf.

That name has been dragged through the MUD already.... If you know what I mean. :D We are not known simply as Oklahoma. New Jersey= Garden State, Arkansas= Natural State, Texas= Lone Star State, Oklahoma= Sooner State, etc.. etc...

m_conners
Sep 07 2005, 07:14 PM
SHUDDUP AGGIE :D

Okie state 1-0

OU - 0-1

I like where OSU's "1" column is better :D

Pablo
Sep 07 2005, 07:35 PM
[/QUOTE]Okie state 1-0

OU - 0-1

I like where OSU's "1" column is better :D

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you were able to find a math problem you could work through all by yourself! I'm so proud of ya, MC

Congrats on your win vs Montana Technical High School

CAMBAGGER
Sep 07 2005, 10:08 PM
Easy big dog. He was the smartest one at Northwest Southeast state. But at least they didn't lose to sapulpa :o

Billy_Ho
Sep 08 2005, 03:01 PM
Hey now, SAPULPA CHIEFTAIN fo life!!!!

m_conners
Sep 08 2005, 03:45 PM
Go Tulsa!!!!

I usually bet against TU, but in this case I higly doubt OU covers the spread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

m_conners
Sep 08 2005, 03:49 PM
Right now the spread is at 30.5

Can't lose with those kind of numbers :o

GO TU!!

Pablo
Sep 08 2005, 06:40 PM
Go Tulsa!!!!

I usually bet against TU, but in this case I higly doubt OU covers the spread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

If you check the history, there's two teams in the NCAA with the worst 'cover' records (at least, used to be)...Notre Dame and Oklahoma. Never bet on OU to cover the spread regardless of the opponent

CAMBAGGER
Sep 08 2005, 07:26 PM
One spread you CAN bet on...is Oklahoma getting their cheeks spread open by TCU :o

m_conners
Sep 09 2005, 03:58 AM
lol!!! Cam said OU spread their cheeks :o:o:o

Birdie
Sep 10 2005, 05:48 PM
Well I though we were going to see an even sadder repeat of last weeks game with the sooner. No sooner was not a typo since Owho? only has one offensive weapon. And they used him. Over, and over, and over again. And finally got lucky with a fumble late in the 4th to keep TULSA from driving another touchdown on them.
What a game TULSA. What a give away. They had Stoops and his normal Stupor at half where I quote him as saying, "We cant run it; cant throw it...so we are going to have to do something" Ha Ha. Finally one sooner fan finally admits their teams abilities.
:o

chrispfrisbee
Sep 11 2005, 04:05 PM
It sounds like your obsessed with the OU Sooners. Why don't you talk about YOUR team. Oh yeah...that would change the subject and open YOU up to criticism. Just quit being jealous and pay attention to your team. BTW.. did you see SportCenter's NOT TOP TEN plays last week? Nice job!

Pablo
Sep 12 2005, 12:03 PM
Cam's got plenty to say simply because he doesn't have a team of his own....PICK A TEAM CAM!!! Quit with the "my grandmama gave me this shirt" BS

m_conners
Sep 12 2005, 01:07 PM
OU is 0-2 on covering the spread this season :D

chrispfrisbee
Sep 12 2005, 01:36 PM
OU has probably the worst record of covering spreads in college football, along with Notre Dame.......hmmm.......most national championships.............you're right... Notre Dame -8, OU- 7 and Alabama-7.

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 01:49 PM
Actually Chris...OSU has more National Championships than the losers(as the sooners will be refered to from now on). With 44 Combined National Chamionships. Which includes 19 College World Series Apperances and countless Wrestling National Championships.
Not more in Football thats true. But then again that has always been the Loser battle cry hasnt it? "We is better at runnin' da football master!"

chrispfrisbee
Sep 12 2005, 02:51 PM
We weren't talking about wrastlin' were we?

chrispfrisbee
Sep 12 2005, 02:53 PM
We'll see who the real LOSERS are on November 26th, 2005. :o

sschumacher
Sep 12 2005, 03:11 PM
Dude. If you are going to hide in pre-school college for 4-6 years to avoid working in the real world.....buy some spelling "blocks" or learn to use spell-check. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Maybe when you get out you can get a job as a bat boy somewhere or if you're lucky, practice your pile-driving on Monday Night Raw! The odds of you even graduating appears to be slim based on your current hunger for heifers and orange lipstick so maybe you should consider investing in a trailer home, some car jacks, and start getting friendly with your sister or a cousin. :o

Sep 12 2005, 04:08 PM
Now THAT"S Funny.And they said AR was bad.Carry on.

Pablo
Sep 12 2005, 04:22 PM
Those banners will look awful funny in your football stadium, Aggie....girls volleyball doesn't count

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 06:32 PM
I just get tired of hearing this same old crap about,"We have more national Championships...blah blah blah...I sleep with close family members." It's all I hear from the Loser camp. I just wanted to point out that in sports as a whole OSU has twice the overall National Titles. Maybe "Womens Volleyball" isnt the best example....but at least its fun to watch. :D

sschumacher
Sep 12 2005, 06:37 PM
Well....Cowboys love fat calves. Go getcha some! :cool:

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 06:48 PM
Little Pup. Do not get an anti-Cowboy attitude. My rating says I can still play Rec. I will bag down and make your life He11!
Have you ever heard a guy with Voice Imajulation singing at every possible time during the round: AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW! AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW! AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW!
SNL fans will know what I am talking about. :D

twoputtok
Sep 12 2005, 06:54 PM
Little Pup. Do not get an anti-Cowboy attitude. My rating says I can still play Rec. I will bag down and make your life He11!
Have you ever heard a guy with Voice Imajulation singing at every possible time during the round: AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW! AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW! AND A LITTLE BIT SOFTER NOW!
ANL fans will know what I am talking about. :D

Did you just say you had anal fans?
You know, you don't have to follow the others to the Ag barn.
I know its tolerated at OSU but that doesn't mean you have to partake. Just look at Bolstead. Need I say more. :D

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 06:57 PM
Oh come on! :D

sschumacher
Sep 12 2005, 07:00 PM
A true dead head would not be wasting his time debating sports when he could be listening to Gratefull Dead songs and getting high on life. :cool:

You are not ready yet grasshopper to display the Jerry Garcia avatar. :(

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 07:02 PM
Who says I'm not doing all three right now?
And do not challenge my Dead heritage. I am a true second generation Dead Head. Not some look alike. :D

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 07:11 PM
It's like fending off wild wolves in here. How have I come to incur the wrath of both members of the only same-sex marriage in Disc Golf? :D:o:o:o

CAMBAGGER
Sep 12 2005, 07:14 PM
Cam's got plenty to say simply because he doesn't have a team of his own....PICK A TEAM CAM!!! Quit with the "my grandmama gave me this shirt" BS

I don't have a college favorite, really not that big of a college football fan. High School football is as entertaining as College is. Don't even try the crap about College football being better then the Pro football. Thats like saying "I really like watching the ADV disc golfers, it's much better then the pros".
And dammmmitt it was my MOM that gave me the shirt. :D

Pablo
Sep 12 2005, 07:23 PM

I don't have a college favorite, really not that big of a college football fan. High School football is as entertaining as College is. Don't even try the crap about College football being better then the Pro football. Thats like saying "I really like watching the ADV disc golfers, it's much better then the pros".
And dammmmitt it was my MOM that gave me the shirt. :D

RE: your tagline....why don'tcha say whether you're the guy throwing the lawn darts or the guy catching them? Or is that yet another sport on which you haven't been able to PICK A TEAM? Even singles has a pitcher and a catcher. :eek:

CAMBAGGER
Sep 12 2005, 09:56 PM
I used to be a TIGHTend, now I'm a WIDEreceiver :eek: At least we're using the new darts with the rounded ends, those sharp ones were murder :o

Birdie
Sep 12 2005, 10:09 PM
Wow. The "Loser" has turned this into a homosexual thread. Great. Consider this to be my last post here.

chrispfrisbee
Sep 13 2005, 12:33 AM
Thank God.

CAMBAGGER
Sep 13 2005, 09:31 AM
I wonder how you could like the sooners to begin with Paul, after all, Norman is just a "Southside" to OKC's Southside.
Yeah, I'm really a flamer with my 4 kids and wife. Sounds like your spewing some leftovers out of that caulkholster of yours. :o

Pablo
Sep 13 2005, 12:27 PM
God I miss having you around, Spambagger........gonna make it for the TFO next month?

CAMBAGGER
Sep 13 2005, 07:06 PM
Not planning on it, but hey ya never know, I may buy another vehicle out there and drive back. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pablo
Sep 14 2005, 03:12 PM
You know you always have a couch to sleep on, cold Warsteiner in the fridge

omegaputt
Oct 02 2005, 01:37 AM
News Flash:

OU WINS OU WINS, Finally
But to top the victory off.......and make my day even better.........(well all I can say is)
34-0 Shutout. :eek:

Pablo
Oct 02 2005, 09:47 AM
News Flash:

OU WINS OU WINS, Finally
But to top the victory off.......and make my day even better.........(well all I can say is)
34-0 Shutout. :eek:

:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

Pablo
Oct 04 2005, 01:51 PM
WOW...this thread sure has died. Funny what difference a week can make. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

omegaputt
Oct 04 2005, 05:03 PM
WOW...this thread sure has died. Funny what difference a week can make. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A week, heck, that was only the 1st big 12 game.

Pablo
Oct 04 2005, 05:21 PM
yeah, they haven't had a taste of Baylor yet! :D

Birdie
Oct 11 2005, 02:55 PM
So the Losers lost....to Texas. :D

chrispfrisbee
Oct 11 2005, 04:00 PM
Hey....You're back. You missed that week that we beat K-State. Figures....That you'd come back when we've lost. BTW...When does O State play Texas? Like I said, we'll see who the REAL losers are on November 26th. See ya.

Birdie
Oct 11 2005, 04:29 PM
Are you a fat person? It seems as though you must be afflicted by some unexplainable disease to have such streaks of stupidity.

Pablo
Oct 11 2005, 04:42 PM
So the Losers lost....to Texas. :D

Gotta think you've already bought your annual tickets to the Cotton Bowl, RED HAIR...that's the bowl game you guys get every year, isn't it? One of these days you'll step up to the big time, I guess, but looks like you'll be staying as a Tier 2 college football team for awhile......

Oct 11 2005, 06:56 PM
Silo Tech has never been to a bowl as good as the Cotton, EVER.

Pablo
Oct 11 2005, 07:35 PM
WOW. The Icebowl King is still alive! I heard Rush broke up...any truth to that rumor, Geddy?

chrispfrisbee
Oct 11 2005, 08:01 PM
Are you a fat person? It seems as though you must be afflicted by some unexplainable disease to have such streaks of stupidity.

:confused: :confused:

Duuuuuude. Quit smoking whatever you're growing.

Birdie
Oct 11 2005, 09:03 PM
How does everyone know? :D

Oct 11 2005, 11:16 PM
Just came from So Cal,Bought a NICE USC cap.Ha Ha Ha Ha!Chew on that one whiners. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

krazyeye
Oct 12 2005, 12:03 AM
UT should be #2. I am a Sooner fan. Wore my Sooner gear on Sunday in South Texas. I hope the best team to beat OU wins the BCS. But I doubt that will happen cause the BCS is BS.

Oct 12 2005, 02:11 AM
WOW. The Icebowl King is still alive! I heard Rush broke up...any truth to that rumor, Geddy?

No way dude. The new DVD comes out Nov.15 and the new album comes out in the spring sometime (if you really wanted to know). Anyway, I will see everyone at the Ice Bowl.

Oct 12 2005, 02:12 AM
And by the way, OU football will always be better than OSU football, but don't let that worry you Cowboy fans. You guys will always be better at rolling around on a mat with a unitard on using your 'special holds' on other sweaty dudes.

Pablo
Oct 12 2005, 10:52 AM

No way dude. The new DVD comes out Nov.15 and the new album comes out in the spring sometime (if you really wanted to know). Anyway, I will see everyone at the Ice Bowl.

I DID really wanna know! Thanks Geddy!

omegaputt
Oct 23 2005, 05:49 PM
I was wondering where the Red Headed step child has been hiding lately. He sure is quiet whe the cowboys are loosing. ;)

omegaputt
Nov 27 2005, 02:24 PM
I was wondering where the Red Headed step child has been hiding lately. He sure is quiet whe the cowboys are loosing. ;)

Andrew, what was the score? Did the Cowgirls beat the dominant SOONERS?

chrispfrisbee
Nov 28 2005, 11:28 AM
We (Sooner Disc Golf Message board patrons) are sending out a search party for the RED haired ONE. He made some bold comments, that unfortunately for him and all of the other orange faithful, did not come true. We would like a formal appearance and statement admitting that he was wrong. We haven't heard from him in some time, but we would now like him to be a MAN and admit when his team got DOMINATED!
Boomer Sooner! :D

sschumacher
Nov 28 2005, 11:54 AM
Last I heard, the Red Haired One is in the woods somewhere still tied to the tree and saying "Thank you sir.....May I have another????" :o;)

Birdie
Nov 28 2005, 01:23 PM
Yeah we lost. Yes is was ugly.

But...(and here is something 90% of Loser fans cant say)

....At least I was there, in norman (deep behind enemy lines) to support my team.

And I cheered as we scored our two touchdowns, and when Donovan Woods intercepted a pass. And I watch as Peterson ran what seemed to be a never-ending race.

What can I say? I had hopes that Gundy could keep it together after we played Texas well, and beat Tech, but I think that coaching was the biggest advantage (besides Peterson). It was Gundy�s first Bedlam, and he didn't play it as hard as he should have.

Hope we can have a better match up next year.

Pablo
Nov 28 2005, 04:11 PM
Wish you'd met my brother and I at Griffin Saturday morning, then....we went and shot a (horrible) round before the game, hoping there'd be a few Aggies join us, but didn't see any until we were leaving and saw Larry and Charity out there sporting their orange.........maybe next year we can meet ya out at Boomer......

Birdie
Nov 28 2005, 08:31 PM
That sounds good dude. I have always thought about creating a bedlam tournament. Something where you would do a total score for each team or something....I would play in it.

Pablo
Nov 29 2005, 12:46 PM
I was talking about casual rounds before the game, but a bedlam tournament...now THAT'S a great idea! Could have them more than once a year, too, considering basketball season's coming up (although I only have season tickets for football). SDG? What do y'all think about that? Probably the best idea I've heard an Aggie have since...well, I dunno, maybe since Dexter Manley said that if OSU gave him a degree he should be able to READ! :D

chrispfrisbee
Nov 29 2005, 10:29 PM
Cool idea!

bredemeyer
Nov 30 2005, 12:59 AM
Season tickets? me too where do you sit?

Pablo
Nov 30 2005, 11:17 AM
Season tickets? me too where do you sit?

Holy Crap! William Bredemeyer is ALIVE???

I'm in the south end zone, section 39, row 12, seat 9....little too late to look for me this year, brother, but I'll be in the same spot next season

Birdie
May 17 2006, 02:17 PM
Any of you Losers catch the Cowboys sweep in baseball?

Shut out!!! :D

tokyo
May 17 2006, 04:26 PM
WE still be better.

May 17 2006, 05:43 PM
wow they beat use in baseball.......

tokyo
May 17 2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah I didnt know the fielded a team this year but oh well we are still tourny boud.

Pablo
May 17 2006, 06:30 PM
Baseball...that's the one where fat guys with funny gloves stand out in a field waiting for something to happen, right?
In THIS part of the state, Aggie, there's only two seasons--football season and the off-season. Talk smack about baseball, basketball, wrestling, whatever...it is currently the off-season.
See you in November :D

Birdie
May 17 2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah if your stupid QB will quit getting minor in possession, or public intox or whatever they charged him with.

Drinking at a Hornets game. Tisk Tisk.

He probably thought, "Oh well, I bet the security guards are Loser fans, they probably won't report me."

Idiot.

And hold on to your Football season. Because you know Basketball is going to be no good.

Talk about another great example of Losers making good choices. :o

bredemeyer
May 17 2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah if your stupid QB will quit getting minor in possession, or public intox or whatever they charged him with.

He probably thought, "Oh well, I bet the security guards are Loser fans, they probably won't report me."

Idiot.

And hold on to your Football season. Because you know Basketball is going to be no good.

How about your drunk basketball coach :eek: that no one at the university has the guts to fire. He cant even fall back on the college kid excuse of not knowing any better.

CB2
May 18 2006, 12:05 AM
Hey Redhair why dont you get your as* out there and do those sport's so we can see who the real loser is /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

m_conners
May 18 2006, 12:22 PM
Hey Joseph, why can't you return frikin messages?

Pablo
May 18 2006, 01:57 PM

Idiot.

I've already told myself I won't be mentioning the name "Dexter Manley" on this board anymore...but why not? It's not like he'll be READING it. :eek:

jbolstead
May 18 2006, 09:39 PM
Man I miss the Bedlam hatred, but here goes

There are only two season - football and off-season. BS - The Boo-hoos didn't believe that until they started winning some. This is a typical OU response.

Drunk B-ball coach - You got us there, but OU has very little room to speak of its role model atheletes and coaches - Switzer and the drugs, Boz and the roids, and Charles Thompson and his cocaine habit are just a few. Unfortunately, I am forgetting some.

Dexter Manley - Thanks for the great laugh, but I knew some former OU players, and they couldn't read the top row on an eye chart exam.

Bedlam sweep - It counts, especially since you were qoute the "9th best team in America"

But, you do have a hell of a disc golf club!

Now go root for your alma-mater :D err - I mean the school that you die to support b/c they just happen to be winning at this time!!!!

Pablo
May 19 2006, 09:55 AM
Man I miss the Bedlam hatred, but here goes

There are only two season - football and off-season. BS - The Boo-hoos didn't believe that until they started winning some. This is a typical OU response.

***Not true. Whether it's a CWS year for OU or not, most of us really don't care

Drunk B-ball coach - You got us there, but OU has very little room to speak of its role model atheletes and coaches - Switzer and the drugs, Boz and the roids, and Charles Thompson and his cocaine habit are just a few. Unfortunately, I am forgetting some.

***I can't argue that point. We have plenty of history in that regard.

Dexter Manley - Thanks for the great laugh, but I knew some former OU players, and they couldn't read the top row on an eye chart exam.

*** I don't remember any of them suing the school because they graduated and couldn't read.

Bedlam sweep - It counts, especially since you were qoute the "9th best team in America"

*** It only counts in the regard that someone cared...I certainly didn't

But, you do have a hell of a disc golf club!

*** I agree completely...in fact, more than one!

Now go root for your alma-mater :D err - I mean the school that you die to support b/c they just happen to be winning at this time!!!!

*** True, I never attended OU, but I had my first set of season tickets in '87, and continued to attend the games during the tenure of Gibbs, Schnelly, Blake and now Stoops. No fair weather fan here, I've stuck it out through thick and thin. The fact I chose to take a scholarship at a school where tuition and living expenses were much cheaper is irrelevant.

Ultimately we could argue it back and forth all you want, but the fact remains that OSU occasionally jumps up and bites us on the rump on the football field, and that seems to be the only time that matters to EITHER side. I don't remember any "medallions" for an OSU win in basketball, wrestling, baseball, women's volleyball, golf, etc...until you Aggies start printing out special t-shirts for wins in those sports the only national championship banner that will matter is the one for football. I can count ALL of yours without using any fingers or toes. :D

Birdie
May 19 2006, 11:27 AM
True, I never attended OU, but I had my first set of season tickets in '87, and continued to attend the games during the tenure of Gibbs, Schnelly, Blake and now Stoops. No fair weather fan here, I've stuck it out through thick and thin. The fact I chose to take a scholarship at a school where tuition and living expenses were much cheaper is irrelevant.

Ahhh, but have you ever gone behind enemy lines to support your team?

My brother and I went to Loser-ville with two of your stupid looking tickets in or hands. To sit in the end zone and watch our defense let Peterson run two consecutive touchdowns in.

From our seats, Peterson was running right at us it was the saddest sight I have ever seen.

But at least I have gone with my team into the very worst. And for that I am proud.

With the real Poke fan, please stand up?

Pablo
May 19 2006, 02:02 PM
True, I never attended OU, but I had my first set of season tickets in '87, and continued to attend the games during the tenure of Gibbs, Schnelly, Blake and now Stoops. No fair weather fan here, I've stuck it out through thick and thin. The fact I chose to take a scholarship at a school where tuition and living expenses were much cheaper is irrelevant.

Ahhh, but have you ever gone behind enemy lines to support your team?

My brother and I went to Loser-ville with two of your stupid looking tickets in or hands. To sit in the end zone and watch our defense let Peterson run two consecutive touchdowns in.

From our seats, Peterson was running right at us it was the saddest sight I have ever seen.

But at least I have gone with my team into the very worst. And for that I am proud.

With the real Poke fan, please stand up?

I've sat in what passes for a stadium (ok, before T. Nose Pickens threw his money in...now it's much better than THAT deathtrap) in Aggieland as well, several times. Always a good time. Don't forget, though, I offered last season to play a bedlam round with you next time you're coming down for a game. I love playing Boomer, but with a wife and 2 kids it's hard for me to go to out of town games these days.....

tokyo
Sep 17 2006, 08:22 PM
We got screwed, and we are not sore losers!!

bredemeyer
Sep 17 2006, 09:56 PM
We've done ok ... who knew we were so great in Gymnastics?

National Championships
2006 Men's Gymnastics
2005 Men's Gymnastics
2003 Men's Gymnastics
2002 Men's Gymnastics
2000 Football/Softball
1994 Baseball
1991 Men's Gymnastics
1989 Men's Golf
1985 Football
1978 Men's Gymnastics
1977 Men's Gymnastics
1975 Football
1974 Wrestling/Football
1963 Wrestling
1960 Wrestling
1957 Wrestling
1956 Football
1955 Football
1952 Wrestling
1951 Baseball/Wrestling
1950 Football
1936 Wrestling

lafsaledog
Sep 17 2006, 10:28 PM
call me crazy but of course you are good at gymnastics
Dont you have as Normanites Bart Conners and his wife Nadia Comaneci ( the first gymnist to get a perfect 10 in compition ) as coaches at OU .

Pablo
Sep 18 2006, 07:52 PM
call me crazy but of course you are good at gymnastics
Dont you have as Normanites Bart Conners and his wife Nadia Comaneci ( the first gymnist to get a perfect 10 in compition ) as coaches at OU .

That's correct, they are at OU.

It's a real shame to see our defense give up two quick touchdowns...what's even more a shame is the embarrassment that IS PAC 10 officiating in that game. Not only was the onside kick call (on the field) the wrong one, but OU RECOVERED THE BALL. It's on tape. How they can justify giving Oregon the ball for the last series is beyond me. They announced today they'll be suspending the entire officiating crew for one game, but that's too late for us. All we have left to look forward to is another drubbing of Texas and another year of domination in the Big 12 with no BCS "National Championship" game on the horizon. :mad:

tokyo
Sep 29 2006, 02:30 AM
Hey Sooner Fans check out the video at
www.myspace.com/tokyodiscgolf (http://www.myspace.com/tokyodiscgolf)

Birdie
Oct 05 2006, 01:57 PM

You got beat. End of story.

Quack Quack. :D

sschumacher
Oct 05 2006, 02:20 PM

That coming from someone who waited until everyone else on his card threw from the wrong tee padd and got stroked before he suddenly remembered the error of their ways. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

twoputtok
Oct 05 2006, 02:37 PM
Oh Snap! :o

m_conners
Oct 05 2006, 02:42 PM
**** Furdog, you trying to get Andrew all fired up or what!! :D That's funny stuff!

Birdie
Oct 05 2006, 03:07 PM

That coming from someone who waited until everyone else on his card threw from the wrong tee padd and got stroked before he suddenly remembered the error of their ways. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yeah yeah Furdog...laugh it up...you have never been high enough in the standings for it to matter waht happens on your card... :o

twoputtok
Oct 05 2006, 03:17 PM
well he could rise in the standings quickly using your tactics. :o;)

CB2
Oct 05 2006, 03:20 PM
:o:o:eek: :eek: /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif :D:D

sschumacher
Oct 05 2006, 04:01 PM
Hey don�t get all bent out of shape Lil�Red. You did the right thing by calling it and those guys all just have to take your word for it that you didn�t realize it until just BEFORE YOU were to tee off. It�s just the Disc Golf God�s may have been looking for you to do the more sporting thing and admit to everyone that you just realized it was the wrong tee pad, go ahead and throw anyway, and stroke yourself like the rest of them. You�re a college kid and you�re probably already �stroking� yourself every night. What�s one more going to hurt? :o

I can�t understand how you could feel comfortable with your finish when everyone on your card got screwed and you got off on a technicality.... :p.... It�s like the lifeboat is going down, everyone is going to drown, and all the sudden you pull a lifejacket out of your butt. .... Screw the women and children as long as I save my butt, that�s all that matters. :p

You need to quit thinking like a lawyer and start thinking like a �Dead Head�. The only way you could have proved to those guys that you didn�t do it on purpose would have been to go ahead and throw from the same pad they did and then take the stroke. It�s called love�..brother. Never leave a fellow disc golfer behind. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

On top of that......I finished 2nd and I didn't break my streak of DFL finishes. :p

m_conners
Oct 05 2006, 04:46 PM
Looks like Furdog just took it to the next level.

The only way you could have proved to those guys that you didn�t do it on purpose would have been to go ahead and throw from the same pad they did and then take the stroke.

I gotta give Red the benefit of the doubt...when you step up on Black's #18 tee (assuming the player is right handed) you are practically looking right at the White tee. So it does not suprise me at all that he realized it right then and there....it happens man, DG is a competitive sport and sometimes things don't go your way. Especially when your name is THE GENERAL.

Personally, I know where every white tee is by heart.

sschumacher
Oct 05 2006, 05:21 PM
I don't think Red did it on purpose. I'm just saying that now he must know how those guys that sneaked onto the lifeboats and survived the Titanic must have felt. :o

Women, children, and Andrew first!!!! ;)

m_conners
Oct 05 2006, 05:55 PM
Furdog is bringing the thunder today!!!

Birdie
Oct 05 2006, 08:11 PM
Hey don�t get all bent out of shape Lil�Red. You did the right thing by calling it and those guys all just have to take your word for it that you didn�t realize it until just BEFORE YOU were to tee off. It�s just the Disc Golf God�s may have been looking for you to do the more sporting thing and admit to everyone that you just realized it was the wrong tee pad, go ahead and throw anyway, and stroke yourself like the rest of them. You�re a college kid and you�re probably already �stroking� yourself every night. What�s one more going to hurt? :o

I can�t understand how you could feel comfortable with your finish when everyone on your card got screwed and you got off on a technicality.... :p.... It�s like the lifeboat is going down, everyone is going to drown, and all the sudden you pull a lifejacket out of your butt. .... Screw the women and children as long as I save my butt, that�s all that matters. :p

You need to quit thinking like a lawyer and start thinking like a �Dead Head�. The only way you could have proved to those guys that you didn�t do it on purpose would have been to go ahead and throw from the same pad they did and then take the stroke. It�s called love�..brother. Never leave a fellow disc golfer behind. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

On top of that......I finished 2nd and I didn't break my streak of DFL finishes. :p

I am just living by the golden rule here people. That is how I would have wanted it ruled had I been one of the guys who threw from the wrong pad.

Also, all of those guys, especially Patton, were so mad about what they had done that they screwed up their next shots and their shots on #1 and #2.

You can't play emotional golf. If you get stroked, get over it. It is part of the game. Thats why we have that little blue book with all the rules written down inside of it. To make rulings on situations that occur naturally in the game.

This in my mind was a strokable offense. This wasn't drinking a beer, this wasn't not having a disc marked. This was a mis-play of the course. That is unfair to the field, and thus illegal.

So what if I would have let them go, not stroked them and continued play. What if one of them, hypothetically, aced the next two holes to jump up in the rankings. Anyone who is beaten by that players round has been cheated. You know?

When do you stop? When do you finally make the call?

"Well guys I really don't even feel like finishing this back 9, let's all just say we all shot -4 on the round...You guys are cool with that right?"

What is the call furdog? I don't want anyone to be mad at me or make anyone feel like they aren't a unique and beautiful snowflake! We don't want anybody to cry!

I mean really. Come on people have a little spine.

deathbypar
Oct 05 2006, 10:35 PM
Red, you have got to be kidding me. :confused: If I hear you talk this trash one more time about you had to stroke them, I will puke all over my keyboard. :mad:

The issue is not that you stroked them for a practice throw....NONE of them said that. The issue is that you let them throw from the wrong pad and did not say anything to them before it was too late.

I am sorry, but you knew that there was a short tee on that hole and none else did, obviously. None of the other players had EVER played from the white tees, unlike yourself. There are no tee signs at the white pad. You do not walk right by the white pad. You could have told them about it but you did not.

That my friend is poor sportsmanship.

I told you that I would do you a favor and drop it, but I continue to see you get on the board and talk trash about the issue. JT, Jack, and the General never get on the board so you think that you can get on here and say whatever you want. What a bunch of crap. I hope that you feel good about your tie for last place cash. :o

What is the call furdog? I don't want anyone to be mad at me or make anyone feel like they aren't a unique and beautiful snowflake! We don't want anybody to cry!

You need to know your roll and keep you mouth shut you little b1tch. I am going to pass on your little quote here to JT and see if he knocks you to the ground next time he sees you. :o

deathbypar
Oct 05 2006, 10:37 PM
Red lets make one thing clear here: nobody thinks that you were wrong for stroking them. That is not the issue.

sschumacher
Oct 06 2006, 12:03 AM

I am just living by the golden rule here people. That is how I would have wanted it ruled had I been one of the guys who threw from the wrong pad.

<font color="red">Ok OJ....You obviously must still be looking for the juice. Nobody had (or has) a problem with your call. You being the certified official on the play must mean you were obviously distracted from the play. :( ....Repeat after me...Quack....Quack....I suck at officiating :p...I must have left my head on the dashboard after that last bong hit. :confused: </font>

Also, all of those guys, especially Patton, were so mad about what they had done that they screwed up their next shots and their shots on #1 and #2.

<font color="red">What does this have to do with the case at hand???....Can someone get Johnny a glove to blame this on???? </font>

You can't play emotional golf. If you get stroked, get over it. It is part of the game. Thats why we have that little blue book with all the rules written down inside of it. To make rulings on situations that occur naturally in the game.

<font color="red">For some reason, the nature of things in this case seemed to float right past your intelegence. :o </font>

This in my mind was a strokable offense. <font color="red">I would have to agree </font>

This wasn't drinking a beer, this wasn't not having a disc marked. This was a mis-play of the course. That is unfair to the field, and thus illegal.

<font color="red">Unfair to the field is true and of course you, as part of that field benefitted not....eh????? </font>

So what if I would have let them go, not stroked them and continued play.

<font color="red">What if I grew some boobs and called myself Charlie???l...Would you be interested???? :o </font>

What if one of them, hypothetically, aced the next two holes to jump up in the rankings.

<font color="red">Looks like the only one jumping up in the card in this case was you!!! ;) </font>

Anyone who is beaten by that players round has been cheated. You know?

<font color="red">When you say anyone you're obviously excluding youself......eh????.....It's not like your ship got torpedoed.....eh???? </font>

When do you stop? When do you finally make the call?

<font color="red">I normally make the call when someone asks "Where's the plunger??? </font>

"Well guys I really don't even feel like finishing this back 9, let's all just say we all shot -4 on the round...You guys are cool with that right?"

<font color="red">I guess what you're trying to say is that you still believe in Santa Claus???? :cool: </font>

<font color="red">I love you man.....It is not my call to make. :(..You did the right thing but in the future,....don't be afraid to go down with the ship..... :D</font>

Birdie
Oct 06 2006, 10:38 AM
I am sorry, but you knew that there was a short tee on that hole and none else did, obviously. None of the other players had EVER played from the white tees, unlike yourself. There are no tee signs at the white pad. You do not walk right by the white pad. You could have told them about it but you did not.

That my friend is poor sportsmanship.

I told you that I would do you a favor and drop it, but I continue to see you get on the board and talk trash about the issue. JT, Jack, and the General never get on the board so you think that you can get on here and say whatever you want. What a bunch of crap. I hope that you feel good about your tie for last place cash. :o

You need to know your roll and keep you mouth shut you little b1tch. I am going to pass on your little quote here to JT and see if he knocks you to the ground next time he sees you. :o

Well Jake, I wouldn't have to keep talking about this if I wasn't having to defend myself.

Let me check on something Jake.....Ok.

Yes. There was a thing called a players meeting.

And if I were playing on a course for the first time (none of them were they had all seen blackhawk and walked by every single white tee) I would have paid attention to what the TD said. And I would have been looking for white tees all round. That is what the responsible player would do.

And Jake. I am not talking trash here dude. You are really showing everyone how stupid you are by continuing this discussion. I haven't said one cross thing toward any of the guys that were on my card.

So shut up. Idiot.

You are damaging my reputation by insinuating that I knowingly let them throw. That is a lie. A lie.

And everytime you say it, type it, or think it. You are only showing how dumb you are. :D

sschumacher
Oct 06 2006, 11:12 AM
You are damaging my reputation by insinuating that I knowingly let them throw.

Yep. It looks like your chances at fullfilling your dream of becoming a professional school crossing guard are in serious jeopardy. :o

You should have gone ahead and thrown and then called it on yourself also. :p It would have been the right thing to do!!! :cool:

Where were you during the player's meeting? Sniffin Wise's crack? :o:D......I think the PDGA should have you dis-barred. ;)....

Turn in your officials badge because you quack!!!! :o

m_conners
Oct 06 2006, 01:30 PM
You should have gone ahead and thrown and then called it on yourself also. :p It would have been the right thing to do!!! :cool:

Now that is an interesting point....hmmmmmmmm.

Kind of like the saying "if we go down we all go down together"....I kind of like that, Furdog.

veddy veddy interesting.

Birdie
Oct 06 2006, 02:29 PM
Would Tiger Woods "Go down with the ship"?

This whole thing would be a lot different if there was T.V. coverage of disc golf rounds.

That brings up a good point about people acting different when no one can see them. Like "doing the right thing when no one is looking".

Honor. Justice. Rules. Character. Pride.

Do these words mean nothing?

sschumacher
Oct 06 2006, 03:55 PM

<font color="red">First of all, you're no Tiger Woods. He's a Pro. You're a what? :confused:
On the Titanic, some women stayed on board so as not to be separated from the one's they loved. On the battlefield, real men would jump on top of a gernade to save their buddies. Not like you who waits until after the explosion to say, "Hey watch out". Even Forest Gump went back for Bubba. :mad:</font>

This whole thing would be a lot different if there was T.V. coverage of disc golf rounds.

<font color="red">Yea you're right. Someone in the gallery would have said....."Hey idiots. You're on the wrong tee pad!". But who would pay to see a bunch of amateur hacks whacking wood in the forrest? Quit dreaming. The only possible TV exposure you're ever going to get is 10 minutes in front of Judge Judy. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font>

That brings up a good point about people acting different when no one can see them. Like "doing the right thing when no one is looking".

<font color="red">Maybe you should give your right hand a break and let your left hand take over for a while. :o </font>

<font color="red">Honor?....Your's has a wiff of self gradification. :confused:
Justice?....Is blind when some uninsured motorist that speaks no english sideswipes your car. :mad:
Rules?......Are Golden.....just like shovels. Looks like you're standing in a hole.
Character?.....You're a shoe in if they make another Napolean Dynamite movie. :)
Pride?......With you it's the difference between shallow and spit. :eek:</font> :o

<font color="red">You're studying to be a lawyer. Say goodbye to all those words because eventually they won't mean anything to you. They'll be replaced with words like....

"Objection!!!" ..... "10 minute recess!!" ...... "40% retainer fee" ......and here's one you might want to memorize....... "Discovery!!!" :o

You'll be on late night TV with...."Have you been injured on a a disc golf course recently?.... If so call the law office of "The Red Haired Strokerboy"....."I never close!!!"....."If I can't win the case for you then I'll stroke the crap out of those guys!!!</font> :D

sschumacher
Oct 06 2006, 05:36 PM
Ok. The statues of limitations for giving Andrew crap on this issue is about to run out. For those that are out of town, your chance to give Andrew crap will be extended for a few more days. :cool:

In the absence of any response from Andrew, I will consider the above statement to be the final word, or as what should be clear to him and everyone by now,.......the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :cool:

In an effort to see that this never happens again, I will submit a request to the Commish that in the future he installs a 5x3ft neon sign pointing to the guilty alternative tee pad and that all Am Worlds Caddies Books be recalled and modified with a "Alt. Tee's For Dummies" section. :)

Birdie
Oct 16 2006, 01:40 PM
Oh happy day!
-Oh happy day!

When Peterson flops into the endzone and breaks his collar bone!

Oh happy day!

Man I just see the Losers getting worse and worse.

Had to get a new head coach in basketball due to him being a cheater.

May have to get a new football coach becasue he is a LOSER!

kyle
Oct 16 2006, 01:48 PM
Happy because someone breaks a bone? :confused: NO CLASS! ;)

omegaputt
Oct 16 2006, 01:54 PM
WEAK

m_conners
Oct 16 2006, 01:55 PM
I am not a Sooner by any means but I thought it was very unfortunate when A.P. broke his collar bone. Dude is the best RB in NCAA division 1 and was about to break some records at OU....too bad.

Birdie
Oct 16 2006, 04:50 PM
Happy because someone breaks a bone? :confused: NO CLASS! ;)

Thats how sports works. No, you would have to be an idiot to think that I am personally happy that some dude who runs the football for someone got hurt. I am not happy that Adrian Peterson, the man, got injured. But I am tickled that #28 is gone. :D

What I like is the situation it puts your program in.

No Bomar. No Peterson. NCAA Sanctions are on the doorstep.

Sooner Magic I guess. :o

sschumacher
Oct 16 2006, 04:54 PM

<font color="red">First of all, you're no Tiger Woods. He's a Pro. You're a what? :confused:
On the Titanic, some women stayed on board so as not to be separated from the one's they loved. On the battlefield, real men would jump on top of a gernade to save their buddies. Not like you who waits until after the explosion to say, "Hey watch out". Even Forest Gump went back for Bubba. :mad:</font>

<font color="red">Yea you're right. Someone in the gallery would have said....."Hey idiots. You're on the wrong tee pad!". But who would pay to see a bunch of amateur hacks whacking wood in the forrest? Quit dreaming. The only possible TV exposure you're ever going to get is 10 minutes in front of Judge Judy. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font>

<font color="red">Maybe you should give your right hand a break and let your left hand take over for a while. :o </font>

<font color="red">Honor?....Your's has a wiff of self gradification. :confused:
Justice?....Is blind when some uninsured motorist that speaks no english sideswipes your car. :mad:
Rules?......Are Golden.....just like shovels. Looks like you're standing in a hole.
Character?.....You're a shoe in if they make another Napolean Dynamite movie. :)
Pride?......With you it's the difference between shallow and spit. :eek:</font> :o

<font color="red">You're studying to be a lawyer. Say goodbye to all those words because eventually they won't mean anything to you. They'll be replaced with words like....

"Objection!!!" ..... "10 minute recess!!" ...... "40% retainer fee" ......and here's one you might want to memorize....... "Discovery!!!" :o

You'll be on late night TV with...."Have you been injured on a a disc golf course recently?.... If so call the law office of "The Red Haired Strokerboy"....."I never close!!!"....."If I can't win the case for you then I'll stroke the crap out of those guys!!!</font> :D

Guess I needed to bump this up again now that Andrew is showing his true colors. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Birdie
Oct 16 2006, 04:56 PM
Nothing wrong then...nothing wrong now.

I just have to stir the Sooner pot a little. :D

sschumacher
Oct 16 2006, 05:23 PM
So what you're saying is that if your mom and dad got in a car wreck or went to jail for some reason I can feel bad for them but still laugh at the fact you no longer have your parents nipple to suck on and provide you a comfortable way though college?....

What's with the hate man? :confused:

Are you not already satisfied that you have reserved a spot next to Johnny Cockran at the bottom of the ocean? :p

I don't even see a Stillwater afilliate thread anymore. :confused:....What's with that and what are you doing about it? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.....Did every discgolfer in Stillwater become Sooner fans and move to OKC? :o

seewhere
Oct 16 2006, 05:49 PM
Sooners (http://www.motivationalbuck.com/view.aspx?id=10487) :D

lafsaledog
Oct 16 2006, 06:02 PM
that is sooooo cold hearted . You really should be ashamed of yourself .

m_conners
Oct 16 2006, 06:11 PM
Sooners (http://www.motivationalbuck.com/view.aspx?id=10487) :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I saw that kid live on TV, he was balling hard core!

Birdie
Oct 16 2006, 07:36 PM
that is sooooo cold hearted . You really should be ashamed of yourself .

I could care less what you think.

seewhere
Oct 16 2006, 08:10 PM
what the heck now its some old man from auburn :D:confused:

chrispfrisbee
Nov 20 2006, 10:54 AM
Bedlam week!!! Come on ORANGE Haired one! BRING IT!! :D

sschumacher
Nov 27 2006, 02:22 PM
Now that bedlam has been settled, does anyone know where "The Red Haired" weiner boy is hiding? :confused: :o

omegaputt
Jan 17 2007, 03:06 PM
This is for you RED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HyinwCDL8

twoputtok
Jan 17 2007, 03:41 PM
Just put it out there jason.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8HyinwCDL8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8HyinwCDL8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>